PDA

View Full Version : What if they made a TMNT 5 game?

ctt4lfecw
11-17-2013, 12:46 PM
It would be a game designed in the spirit of the OT. Following TMNT IV Turtles in Time. There would be more boss fights like when you throw Foot Soldiers at Shredder's glass. The graphics would be like on the SNES/Arcade era. It would be like how Capcom releases new Mega Man games with the old school NES sprites.

Whatswiththeheadbands?
11-17-2013, 01:06 PM
With the ever shrinking proper movie adaptations nowadays, this probably will never happen, unless konami make it.

Candy Kappa
11-17-2013, 03:51 PM
Arcade mode I'm OotS is probably the closest we'll get

CyberCubed
11-17-2013, 06:22 PM
HyperstoneHeist?

miru
11-20-2013, 08:23 AM
That would be sweet!

Bosses:

1) Tatsu
2) Tempestra
3) Groundchuck and Dirtbag
4) Pizzaface
5) Chromedome
6) Scaletail
7.) Bebop and Rocksteady
8.) Krang
9) Super Shredder

pannoni1
11-22-2013, 11:46 AM
If the game came out in say 1995-96 at the dawn of the 3D era, I would have loved to see the darker Red Sky atmosphere not only make the game more interesting giving this game an edgier quality compared to its predecessors. The game would be called "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles V: Red Sky". April would become the camera operator to what Lakitu was to Mario in SM64. But depending on when, it could be on SNES just like the fourth game was also on the NES. The game begins with a standard city battle with Rocksteady & Bebop as bosses. I would also make this game similar to some Double Dragon games with an experience meter that gains special abilities as you level up. The second stage would have the traditional fight in the sewers, which leads to a speed zone that leads to a boss with Scaletail. But after the second level, Shredder yells "I'll get you Turtles if its the last thing I got to doooooooooooo! At that point, the sky turns red and remains so for the rest of the game when played in the city.The third stage features the Channel 6 building blowing up meaning that you need to make a brave escape, and would have a timer similar to the water stage in the first NES game. The fourth level has Titanus as a boss, with the H.A.V.O.C. mooks. The fifth level features the Technodrome in Dimension X, where its your job to defeat Shredder/Krang and actually escape after defeating them, with another timer. Cyber-Turtles powers can be used. Level six introduces the Dregg arc, where you must defeat Hi-Tech. Meanwhile, the civilians are as angry as ever and are after the Turtles, but you must not attack them or they will be after you even more! But the enemies get tougher, and you must use your Super Mutations as introduced in Season 9 of the OT. Level seven starts pretty normal, only to discover that Dregg has kidnapped all the Turtles and you must play as Carter in order to persuade Shredder/Krang to break the forcefield. Midway through the level, you control the Turtles from two years ago and most save the others, and then escape through the matter transformer. Level eight finds yourself in space aboard the Dreggnaught, where Mung is the boss but new Bat-men are tougher enemies. You also must save Carter here and escape before the ship finds itself in dimensional limbo. Level nine suddenly finds yourself battling Dregg's toughest goons with the city burning on fire, eventually leading to the final battle with a supersized Dregg. You must use the Turtle Van to shoot Dregg's weak spot, fire your secret weapon when Dregg is weak, and keep doing so until a big boom clears this game.

But ever since the first game based on the 2003 version came out, this idea is no longer possible.

Refractive Reflections
11-23-2013, 12:53 AM
If the game came out in say 1995-96 at the dawn of the 3D era, I would have loved to see the darker Red Sky atmosphere not only make the game more interesting giving this game an edgier quality compared to its predecessors. The game would be called "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles V: Red Sky". April would become the camera operator to what Lakitu was to Mario in SM64. But depending on when, it could be on SNES just like the fourth game was also on the NES. The game begins with a standard city battle with Rocksteady & Bebop as bosses. I would also make this game similar to some Double Dragon games with an experience meter that gains special abilities as you level up. The second stage would have the traditional fight in the sewers, which leads to a speed zone that leads to a boss with Scaletail. But after the second level, Shredder yells "I'll get you Turtles if its the last thing I got to doooooooooooo! At that point, the sky turns red and remains so for the rest of the game when played in the city.The third stage features the Channel 6 building blowing up meaning that you need to make a brave escape, and would have a timer similar to the water stage in the first NES game. The fourth level has Titanus as a boss, with the H.A.V.O.C. mooks. The fifth level features the Technodrome in Dimension X, where its your job to defeat Shredder/Krang and actually escape after defeating them, with another timer. Cyber-Turtles powers can be used. Level six introduces the Dregg arc, where you must defeat Hi-Tech. Meanwhile, the civilians are as angry as ever and are after the Turtles, but you must not attack them or they will be after you even more! But the enemies get tougher, and you must use your Super Mutations as introduced in Season 9 of the OT. Level seven starts pretty normal, only to discover that Dregg has kidnapped all the Turtles and you must play as Carter in order to persuade Shredder/Krang to break the forcefield. Midway through the level, you control the Turtles from two years ago and most save the others, and then escape through the matter transformer. Level eight finds yourself in space aboard the Dreggnaught, where Mung is the boss but new Bat-men are tougher enemies. You also must save Carter here and escape before the ship finds itself in dimensional limbo. Level nine suddenly finds yourself battling Dregg's toughest goons with the city burning on fire, eventually leading to the final battle with a supersized Dregg. You must use the Turtle Van to shoot Dregg's weak spot, fire your secret weapon when Dregg is weak, and keep doing so until a big boom clears this game.

But ever since the first game based on the 2003 version came out, this idea is no longer possible.

That's not too bad of an idea pannoni1, but I would want more of a platform exploration theme incorporated into the game like the first NES TMNT game while incorporating all of the beat 'em up moves in the subsequent games afterward.

That way it would incorporate the best of both worlds without making the game seem monotonous with the side-scrolling aspect again (for the fourth time in a row).