PDA

View Full Version : Customizing questions about the Talkin' Turtles

rickwj324
12-30-2013, 11:53 AM
Hi all,

Can anyone confirm for me if the classic "Talkin' Turtles" figures parts will fit on the standard Series 1 turtles bodies? Specifically, I'm looking to use the legs and heads from the Talkin' Turtles figures on the bodies of the original turtles for some customs I'm doing.

Sorry to ask such a silly question, but I don't have access to the talkin' turtles figs but was thinking about buying some off ebay if they parts are swappable.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me!!

Rick

Zarana-X
12-30-2013, 12:28 PM
I have 3 out of 4. I don't see why they wouldn't, but I'm not gonna crack mine in half to see:roll: Neither bodies have the ball-jointed legs, so the body construction looks the same, except for the voicebox-manhole cover. The screws on the manhole cover look like they would only remove the back of the voicebox.

Bakushan
12-30-2013, 12:40 PM
Hi all,

Can anyone confirm for me if the classic "Talkin' Turtles" figures parts will fit on the standard Series 1 turtles bodies? Specifically, I'm looking to use the legs and heads from the Talkin' Turtles figures on the bodies of the original turtles for some customs I'm doing.

Sorry to ask such a silly question, but I don't have access to the talkin' turtles figs but was thinking about buying some off ebay if they parts are swappable.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me!!

Rick

I am interested to see what you have cooking. :)

rickwj324
12-30-2013, 01:05 PM
I figured as much. From all the pics I look at they seem compatible. Going to have to snag a set from ebay. Will definitely be posting some pics soon of a few projects I'm working on!! :tsmile: