PDA

View Full Version : Max Steel

Aaronardo
12-30-2013, 02:42 PM
I really, really need to bring up this extremely underrated show. So, this show was made from the genius minds of Marvel, and features a perfect balance of story, action, and humor. So why is it so underrated? If you want to check it out yourself, it's on Disney XD (actually, now that I think about it, it being on that channel might be why it's so underrated).

CyberCubed
12-30-2013, 03:59 PM
Was this that awful CG show that aired on KidsWb back in the early 2000's? Or are you talking about a new version of it?

Aaronardo
12-30-2013, 05:25 PM
Was this that awful CG show that aired on KidsWb back in the early 2000's? Or are you talking about a new version of it?

I'm talking about neither. This is a totally new idea.

Brodie
12-30-2013, 06:45 PM
Totally new idea? You mean the show thats co-produced by Mattel, as a re-imagining of the 2000 show from WB & Mattel.

Also, what minds of Marvel? The guys mainlining the show had more to do with Turtles Forever than Marvel.

Eiko
12-30-2013, 08:35 PM
My youngest Son loves this show.

Wildcat
12-30-2013, 09:21 PM
I don't remember the first one but I looked it up on Youtube and still don't.

Anyway Ive seen a few episodes but it was very cliche imo. I mean the whole robots and monsters with high tech weapons thing is extremely typical. It was ok but I probably would have liked it as a kid.

Only Disney XD show I watched was Slug Terra. Which I absolutely loved.

TurtleTitan97
12-30-2013, 09:54 PM
I've watched the 2013 version of Max Steel. It's alright for the most part. To me, it's kinda like a mash-up of Blue Beetle, Generator Rex, and Ben 10.

Aaronardo
12-31-2013, 04:06 PM
Totally new idea? You mean the show thats co-produced by Mattel, as a re-imagining of the 2000 show from WB & Mattel.

Also, what minds of Marvel? The guys mainlining the show had more to do with Turtles Forever than Marvel.

Credits. Look at the CREDITS, people! You clearly see the Marvel logo near the end among other logos. And in those logos, I did not see Mattel. (Unless my sight's going away).

EDIT: Okay. Maybe it isn't from Marvel. Oops. But it's still WAAY better than the original piece of ****.