PDA

View Full Version : Bugger...work...you...*mutters*

leah-nardo
07-10-2003, 05:48 PM
Why, if I'm so technologically advanced, having come from many years of computer training, do I fail to work a forum every time I step into one?!? :flaming:

*waits patiently for something to break*

*waits some more*

*Puzzled, distrusting as nothing goes Poof* :sweatdro:

Well, go figure. It worked.

Hi, I'm Leah, otherwise known as Leah~Nardo (Miz Nardo, Her Yumpiness, blah blah blah). I've been on the umpteen million lists for TMNT since about 1996, so *looks around* I should know more people than this.

Erm, continuing on, I write much ficciness, and draw much pretty stuff, and generally goof around a lot. From Monterey, where I'm studying to get a Master's in Chinese Mandarin. *Opposites? Bi-polar? Naw...*

My website is at:

http://www.geocities.com/leah-nardo/

if anybody wants to look. Nothing much there right now except fics. Oodles of fics. A new one, in fact, I just put up today.

*wanders off on a tangent*

Apparently, I'm an Angelo, tho a Nardo by name *waggles her fingers at Aig and KimNardo*

Happy to meet you all! Women dou nihao ma?

*goes back under her rock to hide*

-Leah~Nardo

cqb101
07-10-2003, 06:04 PM
Welcome! I'm cqb101 the resident paintballwizard, and X-Men evolution fan. Enjoy your stay!
*hands over a big mac of welcome*

I represent all of the clubs listed in my signature. Join if you want!

Raven
07-10-2003, 08:29 PM
hi im major pain wait no im not im the guy you dont want to know

hahahahahaha * starts to foam at the mouth*

hahahahahahahahaha...........wow that was pointless

InsaneZane
07-10-2003, 11:25 PM
Wazzup Leah-Nardo!?!...Dude, everybody's gonna give you presents, food and inviting you to clubs. so watch out.
btw... my favorite turtle is Leo.

I'm InsaneZane, Memphian Video Gamer, Artist and Animator. Sequel and Voice Actor Guru.
Co-Founder of the Dol-Fans (The Technodrome's official Dolphin club)
Where all Dolphin fans are an immediate member. Hehe.
I am the founder of the I.P.S.I.A. and
I also represent the A-DBZ, A-HP, A-C and the Weasel's Nest.

Mars-Chan
07-11-2003, 08:46 AM
BAMF!! *appears* Hi! the name's Mars...I am the resident fireball and co-founder of A-C and the founder of the OLIVER WOODS LOVERS CLUB. Here! *hands over a "I hate Chis!" punching bag* Enjoy. Later! BAMF!! *disappears*

leah-nardo
07-13-2003, 11:26 AM
A...punching bag?

*blinks* Okay. Sure.

*munches her big Mac*

-Leah~Nardo

Raven
07-13-2003, 12:10 PM
you know what I forgot to give you this glow stick that I pissed on! here have it

Supermik
07-13-2003, 02:12 PM
Welcome aboard

The Defibrillator
07-13-2003, 02:56 PM
Welcome to the 'drome, Leah-Nardo! I hope ya have fun here! Pay no attention to the invitations to the clubs, they are all just luring you into a trap!

*hands over a mango of welcome*

Amanda
07-16-2003, 05:57 AM
An oldie but a newbie, hehe...

But I recognise you from the lists Leah, welcome!

Oh and you just asked how I was doing right? My Chinese is a little rusty... and I dunno how big the difference between Cantonese and Mandarin :P
I really must go through my language books again.

Amanda

Aignatius
07-23-2003, 10:51 PM
*wanders off on a tangent*

Apparently, I'm an Angelo, tho a Nardo by name *waggles her fingers at Aig and KimNardo*

Happy to meet you all! Women dou nihao ma?

*goes back under her rock to hide*

Women do uh, what? :trazz:

Only just noticed this post tonight... yes, I'm a bit slow on the uptake if I don't come around here every single day or so-- why you waggling finger at me? 'Cause I think you're an Angeloic Yumper type? *Hee hee*

A much belated welcome to the Technodrome, I'm an old newbie here, mineself, as you can see by my numerous posts. :roll:

leah-nardo
07-24-2003, 11:55 AM
Yes, Amanda, I asked you (and eveybody else) if they were okay :lol: Though Mandarin and Cantonese are about as close as English and Spanish (That is, not so much...)

*brandishes a dictionary*

Oh, the things one can do with language.

And Aig, women DOU (women do...*sniggers*). It means "all of us". Though technically, I should have said "nimen dou" (all of you), but I was kinda including myself in that...yeah, that's it :sweatdro:

And In suppose I AM rather an Angelo-ishy person. I blame my school. Nowhere else is it as much fun to run down hallways squealing, "I am capable of drinking several bottles of beer!! Where are my pants?!?"

*looks around as the room goes silent*

It's a long story <G> I also do movie quotes. "Luke, wo shi ni FUQIN!!" "BU SHIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!"

*runs and hides in her little Chinese Mandarin hidey-hole*

-Leah~da~Nardoi (Fear the Nardoi, for they are Angelo-ish)

Aignatius
07-24-2003, 06:14 PM
And Aig, women DOU (women do...*sn*****s*). It means "all of us". Though technically, I should have said "nimen dou" (all of you), but I was kinda including myself in that...yeah, that's it :sweatdro:
Upsie, looks like the auto-censor got at your snig*erings. Happened to me, too, till I changed it to "snicker". I guess it's because it read an outdated (hopefully) derogatory term for black people within another word. The auto-censors aren't always terribly good about knowing the difference between an innocent word and a not so innocent word. Have to watch certain Japanese words, too, unless you spell "shiitake" properly, hehe...
And In suppose I AM rather an Angelo-ishy person. I blame my school. Nowhere else is it as much fun to run down hallways squealing, "I am capable of drinking several bottles of beer!! Where are my pants?!?"
Uhm... 'kay... That isn't a quote from any Turtles movies I've seen-- yet. Though it does sound like something Mikey would say, actually... *ducking baps*
It's a long story <G> I also do movie quotes. "Luke, wo shi ni FUQIN!!" "BU SHIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!"
Luke, use the Force? in Mandarin? LOL!

Krang
07-25-2003, 02:32 AM
Upsie, looks like the auto-censor got at your snig*erings. Happened to me, too, till I changed it to "snicker". I guess it's because it read an outdated (hopefully) derogatory term for black people within another word. The auto-censors aren't always terribly good about knowing the difference between an innocent word and a not so innocent word. Have to watch certain Japanese words, too, unless you spell "shiitake" properly, hehe...Sorry about that, that was a bug in the forum software. It's fixed now. :)