PDA

View Full Version : Nick turtles - stands?

sqix
01-10-2014, 09:29 AM
I've bought a few different type of stands but none have fit the new line of turtle figures - does anyone have any suggestions or know of any sites that sell stands for the new line?

rickwj324
01-12-2014, 08:35 AM
I've bought a few different type of stands but none have fit the new line of turtle figures - does anyone have any suggestions or know of any sites that sell stands for the new line?

I'm also interested in stands for these guys. Would love to know if they exist.

Luigiperps
01-12-2014, 12:57 PM
Try minimate stands, al though they are kinda small.
http://lukestoystore.com/large-clear-stand/

rickwj324
01-12-2014, 03:08 PM
Try minimate stands, al though they are kinda small.
http://lukestoystore.com/large-clear-stand/

I believe the OP was referring to the 5" Nickelodeon figures. That's what I was referring to anyway. They have rather large peg holes on the bottoms of the feet and I don't know if any stands are made to accomodate them?!

milesflex
01-13-2014, 09:01 PM
The TMNT 6" classic figures come with stands, and they fit the Nick TMNT figures. I don't know of any other stands, though. Also interested if anyone has ideas. Sidenote - the TMNT 2007 movie figures also have the same size foot peg hole as the 6" classics and Nick figures. The skateboards that came with regular and extreme sports Mikey have a peg that fit the Nick figures. Not technically a stand, but displays very well.

Luigiperps
01-14-2014, 06:42 AM
I believe the OP was referring to the 5" Nickelodeon figures. That's what I was referring to anyway. They have rather large peg holes on the bottoms of the feet and I don't know if any stands are made to accomodate them?!

The pegs on minimates stands are large enough for the 5" figures, I use these stands on my Kraang.

sqix
01-15-2014, 06:40 PM
Thanks.

Looks like the large stands are sold out or something but the small stands are available - wonder if they would work

snake
01-15-2014, 07:49 PM
That'd be cool if playmates packed stands with the figures.

Luigiperps
01-16-2014, 04:42 PM
Thanks.

Looks like the large stands are sold out or something but the small stands are available - wonder if they would work

Their the same peg size

sqix
01-17-2014, 04:54 PM
I just ordered 10 of them.

Thanks for the info.