PDA

View Full Version : Tmnt fast forward master fighter 2105

turtlefanforever
01-14-2014, 02:12 AM
It is believed to be the first episode of the second season of fast forward toucan find it online, the animation and VoiceOver is done and the episode is put up on YouTube by tmntuploader on youtube I'm sure there is more people who put it there. I was wondering since its just a general drawing of scenes not fully animated with color and all, did anyone attempt to finish it? From what was presented. Or is it just a lost cause? I watched it anyway but it'd be nice if someone finished it fully.

TheSkeletonMan939
01-14-2014, 05:34 AM
I made a version with music a while ago. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxQVcnuJiH8)

MrPliggins
01-14-2014, 11:25 AM
It would have to be a team effort to actually animate the episode to the quality of the regular episodes. It would be an incredible amount of work for one person.

turtlefanforever
01-14-2014, 12:41 PM
It would have to be a team effort to actually animate the episode to the quality of the regular episodes. It would be an incredible amount of work for one person.

I get that. But never underestimate tmnt fans!

MrPliggins
01-14-2014, 02:23 PM
I get that. But never underestimate tmnt fans!

This is true. I suppose it's possible as a team effort, but would take plenty of dedication!

turtlefanforever
01-14-2014, 02:28 PM
This is true. I suppose it's possible as a team effort, but would take plenty of dedication!

But the general animation and everything is there not like it is needed to be started from scratch

Roseangelo
01-14-2014, 03:10 PM
But the general animation and everything is there not like it is needed to be started from scratch

I don't think you know how animation works.

turtlefanforever
01-14-2014, 03:14 PM
I don't think you know how animation works.

Do you ever have anything nice to say? It seems you're here to just ridicule people, I'm saying the general consensus or premis of the episode is out there. The voices are done, the images of what's going on is done, so it's not like you're imagining the whole thing up from scratch.

TheSkeletonMan939
01-14-2014, 04:24 PM
Do you ever have anything nice to say? It seems you're here to just ridicule people, I'm saying the general consensus or premis of the episode is out there. The voices are done, the images of what's going on is done, so it's not like you're imagining the whole thing up from scratch.

You're kind of right. The voices are there and basic outlines of motion are complete. But in terms of actually making the characters move, you've got nothing.

The storyboard is nothing but directions the animation studio has to follow. They still have to animate each frame (it's possible the computer can generate a few), as well as lip sync, add in colors, lighting and shadows, background art, background movement - it's a lot more complicated than you'd initially think.

Plus it costs money to make. A lot of money. If I'm remembering correctly, the first season of Young Justice cost $10 million to make. 10 million divided by 26 (the number of episodes)... that's about $384,615.39 per episode.

If animation were as easy as you seem to imply, everyone and his dog would have his own animated series.

Technogeek29
01-14-2014, 04:45 PM
Sorta wish we got a 2nd season to be honest.This episode isn't grand or very impressive, but it is rather enjoyable. Then again any time Viral showed up I'm a little bias.

turtlefanforever
01-14-2014, 05:14 PM
Sorta wish we got a 2nd season to be honest.This episode isn't grand or very impressive, but it is rather enjoyable. Then again any time Viral showed up I'm a little bias.

I was most excited for the space Utrom episode they had planned

MrPliggins
01-14-2014, 07:38 PM
The storyboard is there, yes, but the main animation is where the bulk of the work comes in. I've heard 1 average 2d animated episode (with the production value of TMNT 2k3) normally takes about 6 to 12 months to make, and that's with a team working on it full time.

Taking on a project like this would basically be like taking on second full time job for a while. This project would have a much better chance if financed to a studio..and that won't happen. However, I agree that it would be cool to see.

turtlefanforever
01-14-2014, 08:05 PM
Some insane fanboy/girl could have

Vivi
01-15-2014, 09:11 AM
I made a version with music a while ago. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxQVcnuJiH8)

This is so awesome. I can't believe I've never seen it before.