02-04-2014, 12:56 PM
In stock: JUNE
http://www.toywiz.com/tmntmovie2014.html
So many choices xD
-------------------------
Also, HELLO TMNT Fans <3

ls1z28
02-04-2014, 12:59 PM
I better start saving some $$ ... And hope they look good..

CyberShredder
02-04-2014, 01:01 PM
I better start saving some $$ ... And hope they look good..

INDEED! I'll get the BASIC ones first...and then ...the rest I guess xD

Candy Kappa
02-04-2014, 01:04 PM
Seeing pictures of the 12 inch figures, I think the turtles are a pass for me, even if the small basic figures are more detailed. I might get a Shredder as a Robo-Shredder for my Nick Shredder.

Whatswiththeheadbands?
02-04-2014, 01:06 PM
If the basic figures have good paint and good sculpting, I'll get them. Probably only get the Turtles though. Might get shredder

Cowabungawolf89
02-04-2014, 02:05 PM
We'll have more images of them next week in Toyfair coverage but I know i'll be snatching them.

snake
02-04-2014, 02:06 PM
I'll buy a few, the turtles, and maybe shredder.

turtlefanforever
02-04-2014, 02:12 PM
I'll stick to the classics line. And I was a little pumped hoping there was imagines of splinter finally. Let down though. I'm not interested in these figures at all. Plus I have some kid robot stuff and wave 3 of classics collection to consume the remainder of my cash. Haha:tlol::toops:

Shred87
02-04-2014, 02:14 PM
Bah... i wish you could order them as a set

snake
02-04-2014, 02:15 PM
Bah... i wish you could order them as a set

Watch eBay for cases.

The Fifth Turtle
02-04-2014, 06:40 PM
Just in time for my 30th! Nice :)

tmntman
02-04-2014, 07:37 PM
[QUOTE=CyberShredder;1207130]In stock: JUNE

Do yourself a favor and don't preorder from them. The number of unhappy customers from that site going back more than a decade is nearly legendary.

Ninjinister
02-04-2014, 07:44 PM
The one time Toywiz had something at a price I didn't think was super expensive, they never sent it. After three weeks they said they'd "run out" of the item and didn't even bother telling me. They were just content to keep my money until I said something.

Shred87
02-04-2014, 09:06 PM
Watch eBay for cases.
Thanks! If you happen to see one would you mind pming me?

MST3KFan
02-04-2014, 09:30 PM
Why Pre-Order something you know will be clogging store shelves in no time?

rickwj324
02-04-2014, 09:45 PM
The one time Toywiz had something at a price I didn't think was super expensive, they never sent it. After three weeks they said they'd "run out" of the item and didn't even bother telling me. They were just content to keep my money until I said something.

Toywiz is a horribly overpriced store!! Scalpers on ebay have nothing on those guys!

Spidergreg
02-04-2014, 09:46 PM

Word.
These are peg warmers.

turtlefanforever
02-04-2014, 09:47 PM

If you're ever at toys are us you can use these to hide the classic collection figures so they don't sell out in the first like 3 seconds.

CyberShredder
02-05-2014, 01:14 AM
[QUOTE=CyberShredder;1207130]In stock: JUNE

Do yourself a favor and don't preorder from them. The number of unhappy customers from that site going back more than a decade is nearly legendary.

I'll get them from BigBadToy Store... not ToyWiz.
Or ---> eBay <--- Best Option xD

zaktheneutrino
02-05-2014, 09:17 AM
Hopefully I get caught up on the Nick series figures by then so I can focus on the movie line. I'll probably get all of the basics but hopefully they are around the normal 8-9 dollar range in stores.

joefsas
02-05-2014, 09:50 AM
Don't think i'll bother pre-ordering these. The amount of times you hear about peoples pre-orders not turning up etc. 9 times out of 10 you can just walk in the shop and buy em!

Discogod
02-05-2014, 11:02 AM
Guys, I wouldn't waste your money preordering these just to get them maybe a week or so early. Playmates is planning HUGE things for this movie line and by mid-summer stores will be saturated with them.

billbot85
02-05-2014, 11:24 AM
I think I'm gonna pass on these, too. I'm still kinda indifferent towards the new 2014 movie turtles. I'll wait till they hit stores to check them out. I'm more excited about the 1990 movie figures that will be coming.

Doomsdayninja
02-05-2014, 11:41 AM
I maaaay have to get the basic set, splinter, shredder, foot soldier and april...

CyberShredder
02-05-2014, 02:16 PM
Guys, I wouldn't waste your money preordering these just to get them maybe a week or so early. Playmates is planning HUGE things for this movie line and by mid-summer stores will be saturated with them.

My country doesn't get Playmates Toys (or anything else)
In 2007 I've got Raph (movie ver.) from a loc. shop (the only figure bought from a shop)
We don't have shops full of figs from NECA, PMT, McFarlane (only a few in malls, but that's all) So, online shopping is the best option for me :(

Donatello19
02-05-2014, 02:33 PM
I can't believe some of you would pre order these not even knowing what they'll look like...

CyberShredder
02-05-2014, 02:43 PM
I can't believe some of you would pre order these not even knowing what they'll look like...

you know I can cancel my order when the images are up right?
These will come out in JUNE, and in 12 days we'll get a BETTER look at the BASIC figs mate :tcool:

raph27
02-05-2014, 05:33 PM
I think I'm gonna pass on these, too. I'm still kinda indifferent towards the new 2014 movie turtles. I'll wait till they hit stores to check them out. I'm more excited about the 1990 movie figures that will be coming.

YEAH! Hey, when do they come out, anyway? SDCC said Spring...
Was watching my DVD the other day again. Love that movie.

turtlefanforever
02-05-2014, 06:19 PM

But if you're going to get them in store you're gonna have to fight to the death for them xD

billbot85
02-05-2014, 06:23 PM
YEAH! Hey, when do they come out, anyway? SDCC said Spring...
Was watching my DVD the other day again. Love that movie.

I was gonna say Spring or Summer. I think their actual release date had been discussed somewhere on these forums...

tmntman
02-05-2014, 06:31 PM
you know I can cancel my order when the images are up right?
These will come out in JUNE, and in 12 days we'll get a BETTER look at the BASIC figs mate :tcool:

You can cancel. That doesn't mean Toy Wiz will actually give you your money back. Or when they will give you your money back. That's why I suggested that no one should order from them.

Heather Breckel
02-05-2014, 07:58 PM
Yeah beware of pre-ordering on Toywiz. I pre-ordered a group of figures about a year ago and totally forgot about them. They supposedly came out in April and I just assumed Toywiz was never going to send them. They finally sent them a few weeks ago.

I don't think I've ever had issues with purchasing things that were in stock, but pre-ordering wasn't the best experience.

Hero
02-06-2014, 08:24 AM
BBTS Pre-orders now up (http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/menu.aspx?menu=3427&utm_source=Marketing&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Marketing&utm_content=). (US only :( )

CyberShredder
02-06-2014, 01:44 PM
BBTS Pre-orders now up (http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/menu.aspx?menu=3427&utm_source=Marketing&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Marketing&utm_content=). (US only :( )

And that's why eBay is the BEST :tconfuse:

FoxZerro
02-06-2014, 01:51 PM
yeah those prices don't make any sense at all... I'm gonna wait and buy them in store... that is if I buy any of the movie figures after Raph for the hall of Raph's

Hero
02-06-2014, 04:45 PM
eBay is one avenue, sure. Its not the end of the world if I can't purchase these early. It isn't a race and there are higher priorities in life ;).

Hero
05-27-2014, 03:29 AM
Yeah beware of pre-ordering on Toywiz. I pre-ordered a group of figures about a year ago and totally forgot about them. They supposedly came out in April and I just assumed Toywiz was never going to send them. They finally sent them a few weeks ago.

I don't think I've ever had issues with purchasing things that were in stock, but pre-ordering wasn't the best experience.

So, Toywiz are basically not an option? I've been tempted to use them after BBTS gave me the elbow on a TMNT order. Playmates don't want them shipping stuff outside the US.

Discogod
05-27-2014, 06:10 AM
So, Toywiz are basically not an option? I've been tempted to use them after BBTS gave me the elbow on a TMNT order. Playmates don't want them shipping stuff outside the US.

Well, between their ridiculously high prices and atrocious customer service I'd use them at your own risk (not to mention you'll likely have the same issues shipping over here as with BBTS).

I ordered some Simpsons exclusives from them more than a decade ago. Never got them. Took almost a year to get any kind of response out of them, which was basically "we ran out of our allocation*, tough sh*t", never got a refund or even an apology out of them. If it were a choice between buying from them or missing out completely, I'd happily be toyless.

*they stuck them up on ebay before they officially went on sale - and yet Playmates kept giving them exclusives!

Hero
05-27-2014, 08:54 AM
Thankyou. I'll be avoiding them then.

Heather Breckel
05-27-2014, 02:28 PM
Yeah, I've had bad luck with pre-ordering on Toywiz. They sent me some figures about 5 months after they actually came out.

I've never had issues with BBTS. I got a defective figure in the latest Pacific Rim set from NECA and they quickly dealt with it and sent a replacement.

rickwj324
05-27-2014, 02:40 PM
Two Big THUMBS UP to BigBadToyStore... I've ordered from them many times. I've only ordered a couple of things from ToyWiz. I really don't like that company. And they are definitely scalpers/gougers in every sense of the word. Ridiculous with their pricing and customer service is lacking.

Also.. as stated before, these will most likely be peg warmers eventually. At first you'll have the people buying them all up to dump on Ebay asap, but once the fever of the new movie dies down a bit, so will the sales of these toys. If a figure like April or UC Raph is shorpacked, then you might end up paying a premium on them, but I'm sure if you visit toy stores regularly you will find them all. Walmart and Target will stock the heck out of these things, as will Toys R Us.

Leolead
05-27-2014, 05:41 PM
When exactly do they come out?

tmntmikey23
05-27-2014, 05:46 PM
When exactly do they come out?

Late june july

Leolead
05-27-2014, 06:11 PM
Late june july

Whaaat? aw man i was planning on getting them on the start of next month lol. So like june 27/29?

Powder
05-27-2014, 06:18 PM
He's talking out of his ass, which is typical. We don't have a date yet.

Leolead
05-27-2014, 06:28 PM
He's talking out of his ass, which is typical. We don't have a date yet.

Okay so early june is still a possibilty?

The Boston Ninja Turtle
05-27-2014, 06:39 PM

your guess is as good as anyone elses at this point honestly

tmntmikey23
05-27-2014, 06:39 PM
Whaaat? aw man i was planning on getting them on the start of next month lol. So like june 27/29?
you might if you store gets them that month :D

Don't lesion to him he talking his ass off. June 8 was at Toy Fair and Paula from play mates told me july maybe june so he is talking his ass off.

@Powder i took down my post i will ignore you from here on. -_-

The Boston Ninja Turtle
05-27-2014, 06:45 PM
You dont know how bad i hate you sometimes (Hold it in calm down):trolleye:

Conceal, don't feel. Don't let them know

Don't lesion to him he talking his ass off.

Listen*

June 8 was at Toy Fair and Paula from play mates told me july maybe june

can you confirm this...screen shot of an email? link to an article?

something other than just you typing it..im sorry but atleast for me that isnt confirmation..anyone can right an "OFFICIAL" email

so he is talking his ass off.

insulting someone back is not the way to keep things on topic mikey

tmntmikey23
05-27-2014, 06:51 PM
your guess is as good as anyone elses at this point honestly

Early june Maybe at Toy Fair 2014 it said June 8 and Dec Is when the movie comes out on DVD and Blue_ray. And Paula told me it should be out July so i guess June if your store gets it early July Walmart and Target.
Here's a picture of the Sign that says it.
http://news.toyark.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/4/2014/02/Toy-Fair-2014-Playmates-TMNT-Cartoon-Toys-001.jpg
Sorry forgot to put a spoiler

tmntmikey23
05-27-2014, 06:52 PM
Conceal, don't feel. Don't let them know

Listen*

can you confirm this...screen shot of an email? link to an article?

something other than just you typing it..im sorry but atleast for me that isnt confirmation..anyone can right an "OFFICIAL" email

insulting someone back is not the way to keep things on topic mikey

you quote me but not him give me a break.
and here's proof.
http://news.toyark.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/4/2014/02/Toy-Fair-2014-Playmates-TMNT-Cartoon-Toys-001.jpg

Leolead
05-27-2014, 07:05 PM
Okay so i guess maybe july i can deal with that:)

darthwahl56
05-27-2014, 07:20 PM
So, July 6, 2014, okay. I will be waiting for the first of someone finding them at their store somehow before the release date. It happens quite often with release date toys.

Early june Maybe at Toy Fair 2014 it said June 8 and Dec Is when the movie comes out on DVD and Blue_ray. And Paula told me it should be out July so i guess June if your store gets it early July Walmart and Target.
Here's a picture of the Sign that says it.
Sorry forgot to put a spoiler

Where is the December release part? It's a good estimation, but I don't see that on the sign.

tmntmikey23
05-27-2014, 07:52 PM
So, July 6, 2014, okay. I will be waiting for the first of someone finding them at their store somehow before the release date. It happens quite often with release date toys.

Where is the December release part? It's a good estimation, but I don't see that on the sign.

idk maybe i saw something :ohwell:

tmntgoldcoin
05-28-2014, 12:28 PM
I'm looking forward to mikey the most. I better starting saving as there will probably be a ton of stuff to spend money on.

tmntman
05-28-2014, 05:53 PM
Keep in mind that we haven't actually seen anything that says that there is a street date on these. Generally there isn't an enforced street date without good reason (such as avoiding spoilers) but that doesn't seem to be the case here. And Playmates doesn't have a history of using nor the clout in the toy industry to enforce a street date. So I suspect these will show up as most other toys do, trickling in as shipments arrive and as stores have time to reset and make room for them.

darthwahl56
05-29-2014, 12:30 AM
Keep in mind that we haven't actually seen anything that says that there is a street date on these. Generally there isn't an enforced street date without good reason (such as avoiding spoilers) but that doesn't seem to be the case here. And Playmates doesn't have a history of using nor the clout in the toy industry to enforce a street date. So I suspect these will show up as most other toys do, trickling in as shipments arrive and as stores have time to reset and make room for them.

....Or customers grabbing them off of the pallets or workers getting them early, all ending with them appearing on ebay or at least as a picture or video online.

Well, if they do not have the street date thing enforced then that will make these much easier to get a hold of early. By the way does anybody have a upc number from the figure movie packages?

tmntmikey23
05-29-2014, 10:34 AM
I'm looking forward to mikey the most. I better starting saving as there will probably be a ton of stuff to spend money on.

Mikey is the best one to me to :D

JayDubs
06-05-2014, 06:59 AM
People are already posting cases of them on eBay for crazy prices. Just search Movie 2014 TMNT. There are pics of all 4 turtles, shredder, splinter, and foot

JayDubs
06-05-2014, 03:06 PM
I hope so, just wish we could get an exact release date set in stone. I know everyone is saying July 6, but it's gotta be sooner than that if they are starting to pop up already.

JayDubs
06-05-2014, 03:33 PM
Great insight! I just can't stand guys like that... He probably works at a toy store on the west coast and stole a fresh case .

JayDubs
06-05-2014, 03:42 PM
Awesome thanks man! I'm on the East Coast so I may start checking soon!

Zulithe
06-05-2014, 03:58 PM
I spoke with a rep from Playmates. July 6th or the first week of July is the expected distribution date. But she's been made aware that certain Target stores have already begun putting them on shelves. I think just in the west coast though, because they just started to be shipped.

If anyone buys these at target please keep the receipt and post the DPCI code on there for these figures!

JayDubs
06-05-2014, 04:22 PM
What does posting the reciept do? Not trying to be a noob, just curious

Donatello19
06-05-2014, 04:23 PM
What does posting the reciept do? Not trying to be a noob, just curious

Give us the DPCI code, which we can then give to our local Targets so they can tell us if they have the figures in stock or not.

JayDubs
06-05-2014, 06:06 PM
Cool thanks!

Leolead
06-06-2014, 12:11 PM
Does any of you guys know what scale their in? like do they fit with marvel legends?

Candy Kappa
06-06-2014, 12:24 PM
Does any of you guys know what scale their in? like do they fit with marvel legends?

They are within the basic Nick scale, the turtles are a little bigger then the Nick Turtles, but not so big that they seem to be within the 6 inch scale.

KirkyMonster
06-06-2014, 12:34 PM
I just pre-ordered the Movie Classics Leonardo and Raphael :tgrin::tgrin:

Discogod
06-06-2014, 02:07 PM

No, they're the same size as the Nick figures.

rickwj324
06-06-2014, 03:05 PM

Here's a little size comparison:

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd127/RickWJ324/20140606_165129.jpg

Leolead
06-06-2014, 05:14 PM
Thanks guys!, well i'll have movie raph facing off against slash and newtralizer:D

But darn is slash out of scale.

Emma
06-07-2014, 05:36 PM
Give us the DPCI code, which we can then give to our local Targets so they can tell us if they have the figures in stock or not.

I did not need to use that code I called them and he checked the toys and said they were there. :)

JayDubs
06-10-2014, 02:48 PM
I just checked a local east coast target and they had no idea what the 2014 movie TMNT's are. Tried convincing me that the nick line was them. They don't even know they are coming out. Said "we are always last to get new toys". Sucks to be me!