PDA

View Full Version : [Suggestion] Idea for Mirage/TMNT Vets sub-board

John Pannozzi
02-14-2014, 03:21 PM
I think there should be sub-board here, in the TMNT Universes section, perhaps, dedicated to non-TMNT-related works of Mirage and TMNT alumni, such as Usagi Yojimbo, Savage Dragon, Gnatrat, Flaming Carrot, Cerebus, any of Kevin Eastman's stuff, heck, maybe even Bissette and Veitch's Swamp Thing work. I want to start a discussion on Savage Dragon, but don't quite know where to place it.

Master Splinter
02-17-2014, 10:12 AM
I think there should be sub-board here, in the TMNT Universes section, perhaps, dedicated to non-TMNT-related works of Mirage and TMNT alumni, such as Usagi Yojimbo, Savage Dragon, Gnatrat, Flaming Carrot, Cerebus, any of Kevin Eastman's stuff, heck, maybe even Bissette and Veitch's Swamp Thing work. I want to start a discussion on Savage Dragon, but don't quite know where to place it.

Books, Comics, and Other Literature (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29).

-ms

John Pannozzi
02-17-2014, 04:26 PM
^Yeah, but I feel that starting a subforum based solely on this stuff would warrant enough attention. Plus, there have been threads on non-TMNT comics by Mirage staffers in the TMNT Comic subforums, so the subforums are kinda blurred.

Powder
02-17-2014, 05:35 PM
You may feel that way, but you're wrong. Wouldn't get much use. Just put whatever you want of the above in either section as you see fit.