PDA

View Full Version : Nickelodeon TMNT Repacks!

djnaz
02-27-2014, 06:23 AM
If anyone is missing April, Fishface or Cockaroach Terminator from their collection start checking your walmarts. I went to 2 Walmarts last night and it looks like they both got repacks. Picked up 2x Aprils and 2x Fishfaces. Figured i would give a heads up! New guy here btw.

Thanks and good luck!

Vundi
02-27-2014, 12:07 PM
Welcome. I'm fairly new here myself....at least in number of posts which is what most forum users look at it seems....but let me be one of the first to say hello.

And yes, I've been seeing a lot of the "older" figures show up on shelves recently too. I don't have the need to pick any up but there seem to be tons of Dogpounds, Fishfaces, Metalheads and Aprils on the shelves right now. You just have to move all the battle shells out of the way to see them.

tmntmikey23
02-27-2014, 12:21 PM
If anyone is missing April, Fishface or Cockaroach Terminator from their collection start checking your walmarts. I went to 2 Walmarts last night and it looks like they both got repacks. Picked up 2x Aprils and 2x Fishfaces. Figured i would give a heads up! New guy here btw.

Thanks and good luck!

Welcome. I'm fairly new here myself....at least in number of posts which is what most forum users look at it seems....but let me be one of the first to say hello.

And yes, I've been seeing a lot of the older figures show up on shelves recently too. I don't have the need to pick any up but there seem to be tons of Dogpounds, Fishfaces, Metalheads and Aprils on the shelves right now. You just have to move all the battle shells out of the way to see them.

me to am kinda new so hello

tmntman
02-27-2014, 03:43 PM
And yes, I've been seeing a lot of the "older" figures show up on shelves recently too. I don't have the need to pick any up but there seem to be tons of Dogpounds, Fishfaces, Metalheads and Aprils on the shelves right now. You just have to move all the battle shells out of the way to see them.

To Playmates' credit, they have been doing a really admirable job of rotating older figures back into the case packs so that none of the figures have been too hard to find for long.

raph27
02-27-2014, 04:38 PM
I still can't find Baxter ANYWHERE.

snake
02-27-2014, 04:54 PM
I still can't find Baxter ANYWHERE.

I found Baxter a month ago. I can't find anyone else from that wave.

Shred87
02-27-2014, 04:56 PM
I bit the bullet and ordered baxter off amazon

Vundi
02-27-2014, 06:34 PM
I see Baxter all the time. There aren't any out right now that I can't walk into a TRU or Wal-Mart or Target and they aren't there. Maybe the collector population in KC isn't to big.

TheCanadiandrome
02-27-2014, 06:38 PM
dang but not Spider Bytez eh?

Vundi
02-27-2014, 07:34 PM
dang but not Spider Bytez eh?

My TRU had 4 Spider Bytez the other day. I was kind of surprised. That's the most of any one figure I've seen at once outside of the turtles.

BlisterStockboy
02-27-2014, 09:18 PM
Saw my first pack of M.O.U.S.E.R.S. in Ontario, Canada. We're pretty far behind. I'm going out on Saturday to hit Walmart, Toys R Us, Superstore, and then if I find nothing I'm heading to the Flea market to try to build up my original tmnt collection.

ShredderX633
02-27-2014, 11:16 PM
I've been seeing more Spider Bytez and Snakeweed at my target which I'm very surprised to see. I haven't seen Snakeweed for months now, but what can you expect when he's one of the best non turtles figures to this day.

Rukitron
02-28-2014, 01:37 AM
Mousers should be in every assortment til the show ends.

TheCanadiandrome
02-28-2014, 03:27 PM
Saw my first pack of M.O.U.S.E.R.S. in Ontario, Canada. We're pretty far behind. I'm going out on Saturday to hit Walmart, Toys R Us, Superstore, and then if I find nothing I'm heading to the Flea market to try to build up my original tmnt collection.

Glad I'm not only one outta luck :ohwell:

tmntfannumerouno
03-01-2014, 03:50 PM
Maybe a mod can merge this with the toy sightings thread. Anyways the Ft. Morgan Colorado Wal-Mart has all the older figures restocked again minus the four (non battle shell) turtles. Unfortunately the new wave is nowhere to be seen.

TheCanadiandrome
03-01-2014, 11:39 PM
Maybe a mod can merge this with the toy sightings thread.

I dunno, kinda different topic

tmntfannumerouno
03-01-2014, 11:56 PM
How so? OP says he spotted more figures at his local Wal-Mart Ie toy sighting right?
I dunno, kinda different topic

rickwj324
03-02-2014, 11:58 AM
I see pretty much all of the figures popping back into the stores, with the exception of the original Shredder. Cockroach is pretty scarce around here most of the time as well, but I see him pop up occasionally.

As for the vehicles it seems that the Dragon Chopper may be out of circulation as I haven't seen it in forever.

This is in the Richmond, VA area.

TheCanadiandrome
03-02-2014, 04:16 PM
How so? OP says he spotted more figures at his local Wal-Mart Ie toy sighting right?

true, the OP is talkin about repacks of figures. i dunno maybe it should be merged lol 8)

darthwahl56
03-03-2014, 04:08 AM
I see pretty much all of the figures popping back into the stores, with the exception of the original Shredder. Cockroach is pretty scarce around here most of the time as well, but I see him pop up occasionally.

As for the vehicles it seems that the Dragon Chopper may be out of circulation as I haven't seen it in forever.

This is in the Richmond, VA area.

Yeah, once I actually bought a Dragon Chopper, they then decide to not pack in any more for the cases. I want to get a couple more. They are so much cooler than I originally gave them credit for.

rickwj324
03-03-2014, 03:29 PM
Yeah, once I actually bought a Dragon Chopper, they then decide to not pack in any more for the cases. I want to get a couple more. They are so much cooler than I originally gave them credit for.

Yeah, I managed to grab one a while back but I truly NEVER see them in stores now (and I go to a lot of Targets, Walmarts, and TRU stores several times a week).