PDA

View Full Version : My Latest TMNT Acquisitions

Knuckles
07-16-2003, 06:49 PM
I was helping my friend clean up his house today, and we found an ancient relic from TMNT past, the remains of the fabled, (well not really fabled) Pizza Thrower. However, the wheels and the part they connect to is missing, along with the seat, the handles, and the flag. But my friend insists that it works...of course, there are no pizzas either, but let's not split hairs. Also, he gave me a copy of TMNT Adventures #19 in decent condition. Not the most exciting of conquests, but it was free, so there you go.

Taloniss
07-17-2003, 08:08 AM
Nice. The pizza thrower is pretty cool!

ninjapizza
07-17-2003, 08:48 AM
It's like the opposite for me. I can't find my pizza thrower but whenever I'm digging around for stuff I always find the little plastic pizzas.

Reznorite420
07-17-2003, 09:37 AM
MY latest TMNT acquisitions all have to do with new TMNT, sadly.

cqb101
07-18-2003, 07:05 AM
MY latest TMNT acquisitions all have to do with new TMNT, sadly.

Same here.

Ninja Tiptup
07-18-2003, 11:36 AM
I've still got my Pizza Thrower. It's in pretty good condition actually. I don't know if I still have all the pizza's, but I know I have a few.

Supermik
07-18-2003, 02:20 PM
My last TMNT acquisition are Leonardo and Raffaello: xAOx send me the package because when i was a child i lost the Leonardo and Raffaello figures watching again the old TV show i "returned" with my mind when i was a child and i would complete the TMNT 1988 series. Hopefully i dont' lost Michelangelo and Donatello my favourite turtles.
So i bought also the TMNT Archie Adventures series.

Dane E5R
07-18-2003, 02:40 PM
I just got the Return to New York collected issue.

Pointblank
07-18-2003, 02:46 PM
The Pizza Thrower was one of the best!
It was reused to make the Chicken Run Pie Thrower and made in Prototype form for an Earthworm jim vehicle.

tormentedvagrant
07-19-2003, 05:23 AM
I've still got my Pizza Thrower. It's in pretty good condition actually. I don't know if I still have all the pizza's, but I know I have a few.

For some reason I have too many pizzas I fill the machine to the top and then I still have ten or so pizzas left. Its seems as though over the years they developed the ability to reproduce, just like the dinos in Jarassic Park.

Ninja Tiptup
07-19-2003, 11:35 PM

For some reason I have too many pizzas I fill the machine to the top and then I still have ten or so pizzas left. Its seems as though over the years they developed the ability to reproduce, just like the dinos in Jarassic Park.

Now that's a story for the Twilight Zone. Ooooweeooo "The self-reproducing pizza's from Mars" ooooweeooooo!

tormentedvagrant
07-20-2003, 06:53 AM
Now that's a story for the Twilight Zone. Ooooweeooo "The self-reproducing pizza's from Mars" ooooweeooooo!

Well there's an idea, but i dunno they would need to spice it up a bit. As is its not so scary. "Late at night plastic pizzas dwell, but these pizzas multiply!!!! And once they have done so they will............... overflow your pizza shooter!?"

Knuckles
08-12-2003, 11:37 PM
Well, I helped my friend again today, and we found some pizza ammunition! As well as a bunch of old TMNT figure cardbacks, comics, books, action figures and accessories and some old tapes. My old school collection is growing, surely but steadily. Well, it's off to bed for me.

HorseTechie
08-13-2003, 10:16 AM

Well there's an idea, but i dunno they would need to spice it up a bit. As is its not so scary. "Late at night plastic pizzas dwell, but these pizzas multiply!!!! And once they have done so they will............... overflow your pizza shooter!?"
:lol: No, really, that pizza thrower is really a xerox copy machine. It now has the magical ability to produce more pizzas every time you use it! :P

Skeletoncrew
08-13-2003, 11:11 AM
*Wonders whether pizza reproduction is asexual or sexual?* :-?