PDA

View Full Version : IS there any relationship between karai and Tengu Oroku saki

Chinese Turtle
03-09-2014, 06:03 AM
I mean karai is Tengu Oroku saki‘s blood lines?

Candy Kappa
03-09-2014, 06:31 AM
My post from he previous thread, of the exact same topic.

If you are referring to the 4kids series, where in season 5 it was revealed that Ch'rell had based his Oroku Saki/The Shredder personas of a real person, a ancient times demon killer, who was himself infused with a evil Tengu and started to conquer the lands.

Then, no. There where no family bonds between the real Oroku Saki, the Tengu Shredder and Karai. They had a spiritual link only because Karai was the mantle holder of Ch'rell's created Shredder persona, in other words. If anyone else was using the Shredder name instead of Karai, it would have been them that had that spiritual bond with Tengu Shredder.

Since Ch'rell was no longer on earth and not The Shredder anymore, he didn't have the bond with the Tengu.

Chinese Turtle
03-09-2014, 07:20 AM
thank you very much~!

ABrown
03-09-2014, 07:33 PM
They may not have been blood related, but there had to be more with their connection than just Karai calling herself "The Shredder". I mean if I called myself The Shredder, would I have the same link that she did? I like to think that it had something to do with the armor. Maybe it had a mystical spell placed on it or something. Perhaps Ch'rell forced the mystics to place a spell on the armor to link himself to the Tengu Shredder, since he was trying to steal his identity.