PDA

View Full Version : Help Identifying weapons from various Lines

turtlederb
03-16-2014, 03:19 PM
Hey there everyone. I have a huge box of weapons that I'm trying to identify. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks for everyones help. I will be adding more pictures.

Heres what we've done so far: Picture 1
3 black leg pieces, bottom right corner go to vintage Star Wars Tripod Lazer cannon
Long gold gun goes to muta force Donatello
group of 5 red weapons go to power rangers mega zord
grey gun with red tip goes to a Dino Riders vehicle
Large grey axe in lower left corner goes to a Small Soldiers figure.
small black fork looking piece lower right is from Hook (Peter Pan)
Large blue weapon (middle) is from a Batman line

Picture Two:
row one 4th one in is from total justice hawk man
row one 5th and 8th over are from dragon flyz
row one end of row is from cops n crooks
row one 7th over is from batman
row two end of row is from total justice batman
row two 4th over is from Mystic Knights
row two 6th over is from hydra slaying hercules by disney
row three #1 is from batman mad hatter
row three 2nd, 3rd, and 5th is from incredible hulk
row three 8th over is from batman
row three end of row is from go joe

Vundi
03-17-2014, 03:07 AM
Best of luck, man. Those aren't from any line I know. At least not that I recognize. Wish I could help.

turtlederb
03-19-2014, 07:31 PM
Thanks Vundi. If anyone else can help out, or can suggest how I can find them, please let me know.

Powder
03-19-2014, 08:33 PM
The gold staff/cannon thingy is from the old TMNT line. Pretty sure it came with one of those exoskelleton robot turtles that had a mini-fig in the middle, I can't recall the name of the line, though...

Walkabout
03-19-2014, 09:05 PM
The three black stands in the bottom right hand corner (with the little balls on the end) are from the Star Wars heavy laser cannon- the one the snowtroopers are setting up to shoot the Falcon with as they are trying to escape the Hoth base...not sure if it's the vintage or a new one (looks like the vintage, maybe they still use it in the current toys)

The white laser gun is from the G1 Ultra Magnus Transformer, if I'm not mistaken...I think some of the orange guns in the right hand corner near the star wars thing I mentioned might be from the old Transformers too, for some reason I'm thinking Technobots?

turtlederb
03-21-2014, 04:02 PM
I've updated what has been identified just incase there are others with the same items. I also added a new photo. Thanks again.

turtlederb
03-23-2014, 10:19 AM
Bump. Any help would be great!

Walkabout
03-23-2014, 05:28 PM
http://i1318.photobucket.com/albums/t657/Abaraxas/ultramagnus_zps11c45589.png

precision
03-25-2014, 09:40 PM
The golden wing piece on the top middle of the second photo is from the 1996 Total Justice Hawkman action figure.
The green staff in the lower left of the 2nd picture is from batman the animated series Mad Hatter w/ robotic rabbit.
The pink projectile in the far right of the 2nd picture is from the 1996 Total Justice fractal armor Batman.

turtlederb
03-27-2014, 10:07 AM
Thanks Precision, that was very helpful.

Pterobat
03-31-2014, 12:31 PM
That golden double-bladed axe in the middle row of Pic 2 comes from the Disney's Hercules "Hydra Slaying Hercules" action figure.

turtlederb
03-31-2014, 09:00 PM
Good call Pterobat, thanks.