PDA

View Full Version : So what do you think happened to all the human Foot Soldiers?

TurtleTitan97
03-22-2014, 08:05 PM
In "The Pulverizer Returns" Shredder tells Bradford that "You promised me an army of the most lethal ninja you could find, but the Turtles have decimated them! The ones that are left are not even worthy of wearing the emblem of the Foot." Fast forward now to season 2, and all of the Foot Clan appears to haven been replaced by robots.

So what do you suppose happened to the "ones that are left"? Did they just abandoned the Foot and possible head back to Japan? Could the Turtles maybe have killed some of them off-screen?

What are some of your theories?

CyberCubed
03-22-2014, 08:19 PM
There's probably a Japan branch of the Foot Clan that's still active, but it does seem like the NY branch has been dissolved. I hope they play up this angle because in Mirage and 4kids there were both a Japan and NY branch of the Foot so we had two sets of them.

Hopefully after a while we see humans return or they go to Japan and see them.

victory_angel
03-22-2014, 08:24 PM
I think Shredder pretty much orders that they be slaughtered for failure. He's certainly threatened Dogpound enough times, why would he need to threaten the cannon fodder.

Shark_Blade
03-22-2014, 08:38 PM
I like to think they all commited Seppuku for shaming their master.

So they're all dead.

P/S: Would be nice if Timothy was still with the Foot, he could commit Seppuku too.

miru
03-22-2014, 11:30 PM
Shredder started making them into Groundchuck, Dirtbag, Scumbug, and the like.

BabyTurtles
03-23-2014, 12:14 AM
they are doing other useful things....like cleaning....cooking XD

nimajneb
03-23-2014, 02:26 AM
I've been thinking this myself, I assumed it was more so we could see the TMNT hacking the foot down without getting an R rating.
Happened in lots of shows before...

TurFlytle
03-23-2014, 05:42 AM
They died. The end. :D

rodster6
03-24-2014, 02:29 PM
Down the job center.

BubblyShell22
03-24-2014, 03:06 PM
They either left or were killed by the Turtles or Shredder.

electric_sheep
03-24-2014, 03:07 PM
They went back to their job in the tollbooth.

Metalwolf
03-24-2014, 03:43 PM
I think a lot of them ended up leaving, but were sworn to secrecy by the Shredder. Any of the potential troublemakers however, were likely killed off by him instead.

nimajneb
03-24-2014, 03:47 PM
Be a good storyline if the human foot disbanded into another group similarly like the savate in the IDW run

victory_angel
03-24-2014, 04:01 PM
They either left or were killed by the Turtles or Shredder.

I think they were more likely killed by the Shredder or someone who is associated with the Shredder like Dogpound and Fishface.

The Turtles normally just knocked the Foot Soldiers out because they were taught to kill only as a last resort, not as a means of solving a problem.

kolaida
03-24-2014, 04:07 PM
They realized they were underpaid and working for a psycho and gtfo. Well, the smart ones. The others were probably killed, sold for illegal human experimentation, or are just rotting away in some dank, dark cell. Good question. Where are the guys?

electric_sheep
03-24-2014, 04:17 PM
They realized they were underpaid and working for a psycho and gtfo. Well, the smart ones. The others were probably killed, sold for illegal human experimentation, or are just rotting away in some dank, dark cell. Good question. Where are the guys?

Same place where the ones from 1987 went..

Candy Kappa
03-24-2014, 04:19 PM
I think they were more likely killed by the Shredder or someone who is associated with the Shredder like Dogpound and Fishface.

The Turtles normally just knocked the Foot Soldiers out because they were taught to kill only as a last resort, not as a means of solving a problem.

But, if i recall correctly, we do see The turtles kick sone of The Foot off The building Thea Shredder fightibg on in The Gauntlet.

DarthEmpress
03-24-2014, 06:46 PM
They're probably on vacation in Florida.

Karai Samurai
03-24-2014, 11:14 PM
Standing in the unemployment line.

billbot85
03-26-2014, 07:05 PM
Standing in the unemployment line.

I can just imagine...

Unemployment Rep: "Did you do ninja stuff last week?"

Foot Soldier: "No."

Unemployment Rep: "Did you try to do ninja stuff last week?"

Foot Soldier: "Yes."

blindturtle02
03-26-2014, 07:50 PM
I can just imagine...

Yeah, then 2k12 Shredder shows up and starts weeding them out even faster.

(Shredder)"What are you all doing here?! Let me take you somewhere where I can despo uh that is give you all high paying jobs much faster. The head of this agency isn't dead. Why, he's just sleeping. No Reynolds, that's ketchup all over his shirt. Would I lie to you all."(takes his mask off. All the Foot start shouting all sorts of inappropriate responses when seeing his face.) (Shredder)"Now is this the fa... Stop screaming! Is this the face of someone who... You all come with me to be dealt with or the mask stays off! How'd you like that? Huh? No, I didn't say killed! Oh Jacobs stop blubbering! Bradford only bit you because you attempted to leave. Oh for cryin, you all know too much yada yada yada."(runs at them with claws outstretched) Seriously, I wonder if Shredder has managed to kill them all off somehow. That'd make sense. Well not the way I did it, but he's a big scary menacing ninja with all sorts of tech and other means at his beckon call. Would he really want a bunch of loose ends in jail somewhere? Maybe he sent them all to dimension X? Or they all got hit... by a... bus?

Nah, I like the idea of Shredder offing them all in an unemployment line. Nice primer, Karai! Shredder'd probably do it himself if he could get away with it. Or maybe send Xever who'd show up at every door of every Foot Soldier that's ever gotten out of prison after serving time. (Xever kicks at door with robotic legs. Xever yelling while Jaws music is playing in background.) "Pizza man!," and you guess the rest. Hey, he's sort of a land fish with venomous fangs, so it could happen. And Shredder did use him to do dirty deeds when Xever was human, so he probably still does that. Whether or not they were done dirt cheap, I really don't know.

spookycookies
03-26-2014, 09:11 PM
They are probably all on workman's comp after 20 weeks of straight getting beat up by mutants.

blindturtle02
03-26-2014, 09:33 PM
They are probably all on workman's comp after 20 weeks of straight getting beat up by mutants.

Oo, workman's comp. Yeah I'd hope they'd get some of that for having the crap beaten out of them on a regular basis. That raises another question about how well Shredder might have paid them in general but that's off topic. Nuts.

Sighphi
03-29-2014, 02:30 AM
Shred forcefully turned them into cyborgs and the turtles are actually killing people.

Huzzah
03-29-2014, 03:39 AM
^this...definitely this...

Whatswiththeheadbands?
03-29-2014, 04:29 AM
they are doing other useful things....like cleaning....cooking XD

I like this theory.:lol:

TurFlytle
03-29-2014, 05:24 AM
They have to clean the Foot's bathrooms every day and some are used as cannon fodder. :D

Original TMNT Cartoon Fan
03-29-2014, 06:05 AM
I hope they return

shredder orokusaki
03-29-2014, 02:20 PM
I sent then back to Japan . Since Kraang gave me the robot foot soliders i dont need humans anymore. The foot bots are a lot more powerful and they do evrything i say!

nimajneb
03-29-2014, 03:29 PM
Everything but spellcheck it would seem...
:twink:

saintsaucey
06-22-2014, 04:04 PM
I can just imagine...

Damn this was funny.

MsMarvelDuckie
06-22-2014, 08:26 PM
Yeah, then 2k12 Shredder shows up and starts weeding them out even faster.

(Shredder)"What are you all doing here?! Let me take you somewhere where I can despo uh that is give you all high paying jobs much faster. The head of this agency isn't dead. Why, he's just sleeping. No Reynolds, that's ketchup all over his shirt. Would I lie to you all."(takes his mask off. All the Foot start shouting all sorts of inappropriate responses when seeing his face.) (Shredder)"Now is this the fa... Stop screaming! Is this the face of someone who... You all come with me to be dealt with or the mask stays off! How'd you like that? Huh? No, I didn't say killed! Oh Jacobs stop blubbering! Bradford only bit you because you attempted to leave. Oh for cryin, you all know too much yada yada yada."(runs at them with claws outstretched) Seriously, I wonder if Shredder has managed to kill them all off somehow. That'd make sense. Well not the way I did it, but he's a big scary menacing ninja with all sorts of tech and other means at his beckon call. Would he really want a bunch of loose ends in jail somewhere? Maybe he sent them all to dimension X? Or they all got hit... by a... bus?

Nah, I like the idea of Shredder offing them all in an unemployment line. Nice primer, Karai! Shredder'd probably do it himself if he could get away with it. Or maybe send Xever who'd show up at every door of every Foot Soldier that's ever gotten out of prison after serving time. (Xever kicks at door with robotic legs. Xever yelling while Jaws music is playing in background.) "Pizza man!," and you guess the rest. Hey, he's sort of a land fish with venomous fangs, so it could happen. And Shredder did use him to do dirty deeds when Xever was human, so he probably still does that. Whether or not they were done dirt cheap, I really don't know.

ROFLMFAO!!! This was just too funny. I can certainly see Shred walking in on a bunch of Foot in the unemployment line, and just thwipping shuriken into everyone in the room. And I'm fairly sure Xever's deeds ARE done dirt cheap. Nice ACDC ref, there.