PDA

View Full Version : Most hated Song

Kanon
04-06-2014, 06:10 AM
There are many topics about favorite song/artist/band.....,

But what about the songs you hate the most?
Something that makes your brain go dead or that you wish to crush the radio next to you :D

The song I can`t stand is : Dragostea din tei by O-Zone
I just hate it!!!!! :x

Whatswiththeheadbands?
04-06-2014, 07:03 AM
Wrecking Ball by Miley Cyrus
Call me maybe by Carly Rae Jepsen

When ever i here those two songs, i just put some Pink Floyd to clash with it:D

electric_sheep
04-06-2014, 08:09 AM
hmm it's really difficult to think of something specific, i hate melodramatic, pathetic love songs. I can't stand the Beatles, they are the most over rated band ever but on the other hand i hate pretty much everything else. I've got it, the song from Titanic, every time i hear that song i want to see Celine Dion guillotined...

Icebot
04-06-2014, 08:21 AM
When ever i here those two songs, i just put some Pink Floyd to clash with it:D

I like to do the same whenever I hear songs I don't like.

The songs I can't stand the most are I Need To Know by Marc Anthony and Bye Bye Bye / It's Gonna Be Me by N'Sync.

Blossombrooks
04-06-2014, 08:36 AM
'You don't know you're beautiful' by One Direction, it makes me physically shudder.
'Come on Eileen' by Dexys midnight runners, too many weird childhood memories of people dancing around their handbags! ;)

ObiWanFan4life
04-06-2014, 09:40 AM
Whip my hair makes we want to punch a kitten out of anger.

Discogod
04-06-2014, 09:44 AM
Anything by Dragonforce usually provokes a strong reaction from me. I hated them with a passion, even before my ex left me for one of the guitarists...

Lethal Lullaby
04-06-2014, 10:34 AM
Pretty much anything by Justin Bieber or One Direction. (no offense to any of you who like them)

Type 97 Chi-ha
04-06-2014, 02:39 PM
"One Tin Soldier" from the Billy Jack movies. When you look at the lyrics, you would think the mountain people of the song would simply tell the valley people that there was no gold buried under the stone.

Kanon
04-07-2014, 01:04 AM
hmm it's really difficult to think of something specific, i hate melodramatic, pathetic love songs. I can't stand the Beatles, they are the most over rated band ever but on the other hand i hate pretty much everything else. I've got it, the song from Titanic, every time i hear that song i want to see Celine Dion guillotined...

I hate this Song too! We had to Interpret this stupid song.
And my Heart does go on ( to the next bin, where I am able to See my breakfast again :P)

Iroh
04-07-2014, 01:15 AM
"Dark Horse" by Katy Perry. Ugh!:flaming:

precision
04-07-2014, 02:35 PM
Lou Bega's Mambo #5 it reminds me of pt cruisers and all the bland, overhyped fads of the early 2000s.

Type 97 Chi-ha
04-08-2014, 07:30 PM
Lou Bega's Mambo #5 it reminds me of pt cruisers and all the bland, overhyped fads of the early 2000s.

You might find this (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mambo_No._5) intriguing.

Oh, and years ago when my mother was looking for a new car, she tried the then-new PT Cruiser. She didn't like it.

Gabriel GP
04-08-2014, 09:40 PM
Brazilian funk in general, and believe me, the brazilian funk hasn't nothing to do with the american funk.

snake
04-08-2014, 11:25 PM
Most pop music, not all, but most.

Kanon
04-09-2014, 08:56 AM
We had songtext analysis in english class.:ohwell:

I want to add "Wonderwall" by Oasis. It was so painfull to listen to it.:cry:

d3m01iti0n
04-14-2014, 07:47 AM
Any country, pop, or hip hop song causes me to red out with murdervision.

NightwatchersOnlygirl
04-14-2014, 07:56 AM
Agadoo by Black Lace it makes me want to pull my hair out

Whatswiththeheadbands?
04-15-2014, 02:38 PM
Anything with Bagpipes.

Zarana-X
04-30-2014, 11:47 AM
I hate pop, hip-hop & modern country. If you changed the vocalist, most modern pop & country seems interchangeable.
I really hate "Call Me Maybe"
The first time I heard it, it was an accident. (Work truck radio). This is how I felt:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0
Currently, I really hate "Happy", by Pharrel whatever hislastname is. Makes me see red.
I also really hate progressive rock, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin and 80's Aerosmith. Everybody thinks they're great, but I can't stand 'em. :x

Type 97 Chi-ha
05-06-2014, 02:06 PM
I hate pop, hip-hop & modern country. If you changed the vocalist, most modern pop & country seems interchangeable.
The first time I heard it, it was an accident. (Work truck radio). This is how I felt:
Currently, I really hate "Happy", by Pharrel whatever hislastname is. Makes me see red.
I also really hate progressive rock, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin and 80's Aerosmith. Everybody thinks they're great, but I can't stand 'em. :x

Do you like Beethoven?

Whatswiththeheadbands?
05-06-2014, 02:51 PM

Really? Pink Floyd and Led Zeppelin are my two favorite Bands.

To each their own, I suppose.

DarkLightDragon
05-06-2014, 02:58 PM
Beyoncé's 'Single Ladies' almost always makes me want to change the radio channel.

Wingnut
05-06-2014, 07:42 PM

I hate "Call on Me" by Eric Prydz just as much, perhaps a bit more.

Shark_Blade
05-06-2014, 07:45 PM
Anything by Bruno Mars makes my blood boil.

BubblyShell22
05-07-2014, 08:32 AM
Really? I love Bruno Mars, but I guess it comes down to taste.

Kanon
05-07-2014, 11:31 AM
Really? I love Bruno Mars, but I guess it comes down to taste.

Yeah, everyone likes different things.
I like bruno mars too, but can`t stand when my father turns on ACDC.....:-?

Zarana-X
05-07-2014, 02:41 PM
Do you like Beethoven?

It's not something I go out of my way to listen to, but most of the "famous" classical stuff (Mozart, Bach, Beethoven, etc.) is good if you're in the mood. I've also been listening to jazz somewhat when I'm driving at work. I don't know much about either style, though.

renaissance reptile
05-22-2014, 06:41 PM
Anything from Katy Perry makes my ears vomit! I've got no problems with her personally as she seems like a nice enough person but there's something about her voice that makes me want to convulse.

pennydreadful
05-22-2014, 11:34 PM
"Closing Time" by Semisonic. One of the most over-used song for graduations, IMO.

Kanon
06-05-2014, 11:41 AM
What surprises me is that no one thought of the x-mas song no.1
Last Christmas by Wham

I know it´s summertime, but that is the most annoying song I know.

tmntpower1988
06-07-2014, 04:53 PM

That Happy song gets on my nerves big time. Another song I despise is El Chombo - Chacarron Macarron and of course Gangnam Style.

Type 97 Chi-ha
06-08-2014, 12:17 PM
What surprises me is that no one thought of the x-mas song no.1
Last Christmas by Wham

I know it´s summertime, but that is the most annoying song I know.

Personally I've heard the song, but found it more vanilla than annoying, unless you've heard it too many times. I've also found every other song I've heard by Wham! much more annoying.

The worst Christmas-related song for me? "Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer". Funny the first time, not funny the 15,209th time.

Lethal Lullaby
06-08-2014, 12:36 PM
Whatever that song is with the repeated "Don't wake me up up up up up... (or how many bloody "up"s there are..). I don't think i have ever been more p***ed at a song in my life.

Type 97 Chi-ha
06-08-2014, 03:01 PM
Whatever that song is with the repeated "Don't wake me up up up up up... (or how many bloody "up"s there are..). I don't think i have ever been more p***ed at a song in my life.

This song I assume. (http://www.metrolyrics.com/donat-wake-me-up-lyrics-chris-brown.html)

BartAllen
06-08-2014, 08:40 PM
You might find this (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mambo_No._5) intriguing.

Oh, and years ago when my mother was looking for a new car, she tried the then-new PT Cruiser. She didn't like it.
Holy Cow. Very interesting read.

Lethal Lullaby
06-08-2014, 10:59 PM
This song I assume. (http://www.metrolyrics.com/donat-wake-me-up-lyrics-chris-brown.html)

Yesss. Someone had it playing at 6:30 am and i had to leave the room. Else I would've attacked whatever the song was coming from.

Slade
06-11-2014, 05:27 PM
Holla Back Girl by Gwen Steffani (sp)
:x

ToSte
06-11-2014, 07:31 PM
No specific song comes to mind, but for some reason I can't tolerate anything by Smashmouth or Eminem.

RaphAndDonnie
06-11-2014, 07:46 PM
Anything by Petri Nygård. He's got the same 'F*** bitches, get money' persona of every mainstream American rapper.

Kanon
06-11-2014, 11:51 PM
Personally I've heard the song, but found it more vanilla than annoying, unless you've heard it too many times. I've also found every other song I've heard by Wham! much more annoying.

Okay, I Must Say that in Germany You can hear it a whole month til x-mas.
It's played almost 20 Times a day (Same Radio Channel!) and in every kind of shop you can hear it among with Rudolph the red nose reindeer!
It's so damn annoying!, no wonder everyone turn into a grinch. :D

Type 97 Chi-ha
06-12-2014, 12:15 PM
Okay, I Must Say that in Germany You can hear it a whole month til x-mas.
It's played almost 20 Times a day (Same Radio Channel!) and in every kind of shop you can hear it among with Rudolph the red nose reindeer!
It's so damn annoying!, no wonder everyone turn into a grinch. :D

I remember seeing on YouTube a video of some animal-costumed furries running around in public, and the Duran Duran song "The Reflex" accompanied it. One angry response was, "You idiots made me hate my favorite song!"

Shiro Kame
06-12-2014, 12:21 PM
Anything sung by Marilyn Manson. It sounds like screaming, and the lyrics are no better either.

pennydreadful
06-12-2014, 06:14 PM
Anything sung by Marilyn Manson. It sounds like screaming, and the lyrics are no better either.

Current Manson stuff I'd agree, but I do like his old stuff. :P Eat Me, Drink Me was where he really lost his sh*t - that album was just a mess.

Shiro Kame
06-12-2014, 06:16 PM
When I first heard one of Manson's songs, I was like it "Ah! My ears!" No wonder Reliant K wrote a song called "Marilyn Manson Ate My Girlfriend".

Icebot
06-19-2014, 08:53 AM
Most rap songs and today's songs. I wish I didn't have to listen to them all the time. They're killing me.

Whatswiththeheadbands?
06-19-2014, 09:32 AM
Most rap songs and today's songs. I wish I didn't have to listen to them all the time. They're killing me.

You and me both buddy

Lou 500
06-19-2014, 09:47 AM
FALLINLOVE2NITE by Prince and Zooey Deschanel. I've been forced listen to this at work for weeks and the repetitiveness is so grating it should be used as a torture method, I swear.

pennydreadful
06-20-2014, 05:19 AM
... The Song That Doesn't End.

I had it stuck in my head today and it was driving me loco!

Leo656
06-21-2014, 12:04 AM
I absolutely, completely, can NOT STAND anything, ANYTHING, by The Grateful Dead. It's impossible for me to pick a song, they are the worst anything I've ever heard. They were my Dad's favorite band, and while we actually did like a lot of the same music - he actually liked Guns N Roses and Offspring, for example - we never came close to agreeing on the whole Grateful Dead thing. I generally hate any kind of hippie sh*t. Most of the only 60s/70s music I'm into is Queen, Kiss, The Who, and Zeppelin. I can't really get into much else from that era.

But the Dead are the worst, to me. I just entirely f*cking hate them.

Whatswiththeheadbands?
06-21-2014, 02:12 PM
I absolutely, completely, can NOT STAND anything, ANYTHING, by The Grateful Dead. It's impossible for me to pick a song, they are the worst anything I've ever heard. They were my Dad's favorite band, and while we actually did like a lot of the same music - he actually liked Guns N Roses and Offspring, for example - we never came close to agreeing on the whole Grateful Dead thing. I generally hate any kind of hippie sh*t. Most of the only 60s/70s music I'm into is Queen, Kiss, The Who, and Zeppelin. I can't really get into much else from that era.

But the Dead are the worst, to me. I just entirely f*cking hate them.

What's your opinion on Pink Floyd?

Leo656
06-22-2014, 01:52 AM
I'm glad you asked. My opinion is, they should have written exactly ONE song, called it "Hooray For Heroin", and called it a day. :lol:

That is to say... not a fan. I know some people like that "drug rock" kinda sound but I just find it dreary and depressing. "Comfortably Numb" actually makes me want to kill myself.

Whatswiththeheadbands?
06-23-2014, 04:04 AM
I'm glad you asked. My opinion is, they should have written exactly ONE song, called it "Hooray For Heroin", and called it a day. :lol:

That is to say... not a fan. I know some people like that "drug rock" kinda sound but I just find it dreary and depressing. "Comfortably Numb" actually makes me want to kill myself.

Yeah, I suppose Pink Floyd is an Aquired taste. I can't quite fully explain why I like Pink Floyd so much, I just do.

Zarana-X
06-25-2014, 01:24 PM

LOL. Not that they're not talented, but I can't stand them, either.

http://www.feelnumb.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/jonesy.jpg

Whatswiththeheadbands?
06-25-2014, 02:21 PM
'Happy' by pharrel Williams.

It's called happy, but the song makes me angry and depressed:ohwell:

Zarana-X
06-25-2014, 04:43 PM
'Happy' by pharrel Williams.

It's called happy, but the song makes me angry and depressed:ohwell:
I guess we can agree on that. That song fills me with rage. :x

Leo656
06-25-2014, 09:19 PM
Oh, GOD, f*ck that song in the mouth. Every goddamn day at the gym. Repeatedly.

Whatever that stupid song with Gwen Stefani is that they play three times an hour right now. That song can go die, too. I remember back when she was with No Doubt and was awesome. Then she did that duet with Eve back in '98 or so, and since then it's just been all downhill ever since.

At least she got herself some nice-lookin' fake hooters. You can hardly even tell, which means they did a great job.

Type 97 Chi-ha
06-29-2014, 03:56 PM
I was never a Van Halen fan, with or without Sammy Haggar. I just found their songs surprisingly dull.

Whatswiththeheadbands?
06-29-2014, 04:51 PM
'Call me maybe'

I hate that song that with a passion.

Metroid
07-01-2014, 11:45 AM
Frozen - Let it go

Dont get me wrong, the song is Amazing!, but it is just So Overplayed
I honestly cant go anywhere without hearing it, the movie has been
out so long now, but the popularity of the song just does not fade!

Warhorse
08-29-2014, 03:03 PM
Most of todays pop and hip pop. Katy Perry and Beyonce tend to grate my nerves. Good thing I tend to listen to my own CD's or listen to the only rock station in town, their crap will never be on it.

Icebot
08-29-2014, 06:23 PM
Most of todays pop and hip pop. Katy Perry and Beyonce tend to grate my nerves. Good thing I tend to listen to my own CD's or listen to the only rock station in town, their crap will never be on it.

That's pretty much what I deal with and what I do!

Donnieangelo
09-14-2014, 10:01 AM
Pretty much anything by Justin Bieber or One Direction. (no offense to any of you who like them)
I'd have to agree.

Wesley
10-31-2014, 03:42 PM
There's a whole lotta lovin by Six

I actually liked this song when I was 16, but I hate it now. It's used in the 2002 episode of Reeling in the Years.

Mzx10484
10-31-2014, 05:30 PM
Michael Jackson's Earth Song !!!!!!! :ohwell: :x :(

MsMarvelDuckie
11-13-2014, 03:04 AM
Starting to really HATE most country music. At work they play a satellite country station, and let me tell you- I'm starting to discover that MOST country songs are either sexist, violent, petty, perverted, or encourage/glorify getting drunk, getting laid, cheating, or damaging property. Oh, and Fancy is the WORST offender. A song about a mother kicking her (underage) teenaged daughter out to become a prostitute??!! Call it a rags to riches song if you want, but it's still about bad parents, teenage homeless hookers, and exploitation. Sick.

The Night the Lights Went Out In Georgia is about someone getting hung for someone else's crime, Before He Cheats is about destroying a boyfriend's vehicle because he cheated, and then there's Margaritaville- about getting drunk and moping in Mexico over a woman. Bubba Shot the Jukebox, Two Pina Coladas, Whiskey Makes Her Clothes Fall Off, Prop Me Up Beside the Jukebox(just disturbing), Jose Quervo, The Thunder Rolls, Friends In Low Places, Refried Dreams, Let's Get Drunk and Screw, Do You Want Fries With That, Baby's Got Her Blue Jeans On, Does He Love You, Mama's In the Graveyard Papa's In the Pen, good gawd, I could go on.....

Country music is SICK!!! If it was Gangsta Rap, these songs would get all kinds of flack from family/religious/moral groups. But because it's white-middle-America music, nobody says boo about it.....

Zarana-X
11-13-2014, 12:45 PM
Starting to really HATE most country music.
I've got a 32 year head start on you. I can listen to old timers, like Kenny Rogers, Conway Twitty, Dolly Parton, and country-rock like Johnny Cash, Patsy Cline, etc.
Modern country music enrages me, as I can feel myself getting brain damage just being in its proximity.

MsMarvelDuckie
11-14-2014, 02:21 AM
Well, to be honest, I've NEVER been a big fan of it (and I'll be 38 next month, so you might not have a head-start on me after all) but ever since I started working this new job where it plays NON-STOP, I've really begun to hate most of it, even many of the "old-school" country. Kenny and Johnny are okay, for the most part, but Like I mentioned above, most of the country from the last thirty years or so just seems to have horrible lyrics that if one pays attention are just offensive more often than not.

Davetello
12-04-2014, 03:41 PM
Anything by Slipknot. Tuneless, screaming sh!te. No offence to anyone who likes 'em.

Gunpowder
12-04-2014, 06:26 PM
Anything by Slipknot. Tuneless, screaming sh!te. No offence to anyone who likes 'em.

I have to agree...I don't like them much either. Their sound comes off as a little fake to me (I can't really describe it better than that).

Leo656
12-04-2014, 10:28 PM
I agree on Slipknot... but "Dig" is still fun to blast once in a while. I like that one. I wouldn't listen to it often, but I do like that one.

Lethal Lullaby
12-05-2014, 12:57 AM
I have to agree...I don't like them much either. Their sound comes off as a little fake to me (I can't really describe it better than that).

haha shots fired. Lol. Slipknot is meh to me.

And apologies to anyone who likes the song. I can't stand Anaconda by Nicki Minaj. Just: NO >-<

TMNTFOREVA
12-05-2014, 01:05 AM
I'm going to say :

Wrecking Ball
Happy
Blurred Lines
And just about everything from Justin Beiber. Sorry, Beliebers.

Gunpowder
12-05-2014, 04:51 AM
I'm going to say :

Wrecking Ball
Happy
Blurred Lines
And just about everything from Justin Beiber. Sorry, Beliebers.

You know, as much as I hate his music, I admittedly do like "Confident." But that's about it.

Davetello
12-05-2014, 06:40 AM
Yes, Slipknot just sounds like shouting to me, doesn't seem to have any melody, emotional resonance or anything.

Tbf, mentioning the likes of Bieber in here is way too easy. It's like mentioning Superman 64 when someone asks which video games you hate. Like a 6ft 8 strongman booting fvck out of an ant.

Sumac
12-05-2014, 09:07 AM
Celine Dion - My heart will go on.
It's not that the song is bad. It's just was absolutely everywhere, back in 96, and since then, I just can't help myself, but cringe whenever I hear it.

Also, most of the disco songs or songs performed by children. Not sure why, but they irk me like nothing else.

ShelleyQuick
12-05-2014, 09:16 AM
I hate this song so much I never even bothered to learn the title or who sings it, but, here are some of the words.

-Turn around, bright eyes. Every now and then I fall apart, and I need you now forever...

Aaaand I'm cringing just typing it, I'm sure those aren't the right words exactly.
Wow, typing this post really made me realize how much I HATE that STUPID song:x

Zarana-X
12-05-2014, 05:58 PM
I agree on Slipknot... but "Dig" is still fun to blast once in a while. I like that one. I wouldn't listen to it often, but I do like that one.
Isn't that Mudvayne?

Zarana-X
12-05-2014, 05:59 PM
I hate this song so much I never even bothered to learn the title or who sings it, but, here are some of the words.

-Turn around, bright eyes. Every now and then I fall apart, and I need you now forever...

Aaaand I'm cringing just typing it, I'm sure those aren't the right words exactly.
Wow, typing this post really made me realize how much I HATE that STUPID song:x

Bonnie Tyler - Total Eclipse of the Heart

tmntpower1988
12-05-2014, 07:40 PM

No offence taken. I like listening to some of Slipknot's stuff. Each to their own :D

pennydreadful
12-05-2014, 09:48 PM
Ditto on the listening to of Slipknot; I prefer their self-titled album to their later stuff but then, I enjoy screaming metal. :D

Leo656
12-05-2014, 09:55 PM
Isn't that Mudvayne?

OOOOOF. Good call man. I got my screaming nonsense songs mixed-up.

So yeah, okay, just f*ck Slipknot then. :tgrin:

Shows you how much attention I pay to that particular brand of music. :lol: The f*ck.

Brooke507
12-06-2014, 10:21 PM
I never really cared for most of Katy Perry's songs.

MsMarvelDuckie
12-09-2014, 03:56 PM
I will now add MOST of the current crop of country singers' "Christmas" albums to this list. Seriously, how many versions of tired, overdone, overused, poorly-sung "Christmas classics" like "White Chritmas, Chestnuts Roasting (aka the Christmas Song), Blue Christmas, Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas, The First Noel, and All I Want For Christmas Is You done over and over by every country music "artist" (and I use the term VERY loosely for most of them) do we really need??!! We have a satellite radio station that usually plays nothing but country music from the last three decades where I work, but it changed to "Country Christmas" for the holidays about a week ago. Since then I've heard five or six versions EACH of the SAME TEN SONGS!!!! These "artists" can't even be bothered to come up with anything new, original, or different- they just keep using the same songs that have already been done to death. And for some reason, most of them suck when compared to earlier versions, or in most cases, the originals.

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Christmas music, but NO ONE will ever hold a candle to Burl Ives, Nat "King" Cole, Bing Crosby (seriously, folks- stop trying), Brenda Lee, Elvis, Vince Vance and the Valiants, or Barbara Mandrel's classic holiday hits. And then there is the odd tendency to turn songs like "Jingle Bell Rock" and "Rockin Around the Christmas Tree" into COUNTRY songs. WHY??!!!! :tgrumble::trolleye::teek::tcry: And half the time, they either can't get the lyrics right, or they change the tune so much it's almost unbearable to listen to. (Um, dude, that line in "Have Youself A...." was SUPPOSED to be "Hang a shining star upon the highest bough", NOT "Until then we'll have to muddle through somehow".... But I guess you were just muddling through the lyrics. :trolleye: )

And then there was the one who decided to butcher both White Christmas AN Silver Bells AT THE SAME TIME!!! Apparently, he misunderstood what a medly is, or maybe he was going for a "round", but that requires two or more singers- guess he didn't get the memo. Medleys string two or more songs in succession, not mixing lyrics from them up together. It didn't make any sense, the tune was all over the place, and picking lines from all over the two songs just didn't flow together well at ALL. The only ORIGINAL one I heard all night was "I Sure Do Love Those Christmas Cookies, Babe". At least it was something different!! And please, for the love of all that is good and holy in the season- STOP RE-COVERING THE SAME DOZEN SONGS!!!!

pennydreadful
12-09-2014, 06:28 PM
I can't lie - I don't like Xmas music 99% of the time. Because I'm a total Scrooge. :lol:

IndigoErth
12-09-2014, 07:05 PM
Not too many I can think of, I honestly don't pay that much attention to music really or who's doing it. Although to name one off the top of my head I don't care for...

The reason may sound a bit mean, but Eric Clapton's "Tears In Heaven".

Way back in school one year the auditions for a talent show were held in the same room as and during the art club meeting. This one kid I really did not care for much and also happened to share my bus stop had decided to try out/participate with that song.

Now I was never mean or rude to him or anything, but his personality and style of awkwardness just really rubbed me the wrong way. He technically was a nice kid for the most part, however back then I found him kinda...gross.

He pretty much ended up being able to sound nearly exactly like the singer of/in that song...and I was never able to listen to that song ever since because that kid is all I could ever hear. Terrible, I know :roll: but just... nope. :tlol:

Edit: Where Christmas music is concerned, as a kid I HATED "Little Drummer Boy"... how much can one song drone on and on and on...

Brooke507
12-09-2014, 08:45 PM
I absolutely hate Blah Blah Blah by Ke$ha. I don't even think she's all that talented and sorry to her fans her vocals sound like a dying cat :lol:

shuriken
12-12-2014, 01:13 AM
"Closing Time" by Semisonic. One of the most over-used song for graduations, IMO.

Graduations? I've only heard it in bars when they're closing and they wanna find a better way of telling everyone to get the F- Out.

She F***king Hates me is so terrible by Puddle of Mudd
Booty By Iggy Azalea and J-Lo
Crazy Bitch- Buckcherry
Anaconda is pretty bad by Nicki Minaj
I actually don't mind Katy Perry. She's sooo pretty
And I have actively avoided anything from Bieber so theres that.

pennydreadful
12-12-2014, 09:04 PM
Yeah - I dunno about in the states, but over here, it and "Time of Your Life" by Green Day were like, THE two songs used for graduation ceremonies for a while.

Slade
12-12-2014, 09:25 PM
Graduations? I've only heard it in bars when they're closing and they wanna find a better way of telling everyone to get the F- Out.

She F***king Hates me is so terrible by Puddle of Mudd
Booty By Iggy Azalea and J-Lo
Crazy Bitch- Buckcherry
Anaconda is pretty bad by Nicki Minaj
I actually don't mind Katy Perry. She's sooo pretty
And I have actively avoided anything from Bieber so theres that.

Yo, I keep seeing this name, who the f*ck is that and how the f*ck you say the A word???

Peanut
12-12-2014, 11:12 PM
If it doesn't have a horn section I take a pass.

Give me Ska all day er day.

Gunpowder
12-13-2014, 01:30 AM
Yeah - I dunno about in the states, but over here, it and "Time of Your Life" by Green Day were like, THE two songs used for graduation ceremonies for a while.

"Graduation" by Vitamin C is something I've heard a lot at graduations, too. But not enough to hate it, necessarily.

Wesley
12-13-2014, 12:36 PM
Summer Nights by Grease

I hated that song when I heard it decades ago and I still hate it.

Mellie
12-13-2014, 06:07 PM
I don't like most new pop music.. I'm officially an adult. :D

Yep, It was my graduation song.

Anything by Dragonforce usually provokes a strong reaction from me.

The only Dragonforce song I like is Strike of the Ninja ;)

Brooke507
12-13-2014, 06:09 PM
Mellie: Pop music can be hit or miss for me. I really like listening to some songs, but there are others I can easily do without.

Wesley
12-14-2014, 02:30 PM
Mellie: Pop music can be hit or miss for me. I really like listening to some songs, but there are others I can easily do without.

I agree. For example, I like Burn by Ellie Goulding, but I don't like her other songs.

Brooke507
12-14-2014, 04:25 PM
I agree. For example, I like Burn by Ellie Goulding, but I don't like her other songs.

I really like the beat in burn.