PDA

View Full Version : [Comment] Thank you moderators.

Casey
04-21-2014, 09:36 PM
I'm not trying to suck up here, but I'm saying that I appreciate this new low-tolerance for B.S. thing. I had got so turned off and so disgusted at this place that I wasn't posting and I was staying the heck away from a few threads due to childish bickering and hazing. I feel encouraged to contribute again, so thanks for dealing with all of this.

Donatello19
04-21-2014, 09:47 PM
Yeah, the mods have been doing a really good job recently!

snake
04-21-2014, 10:15 PM
Jester is doing a great job as a mod.

Can we have mod elections for new mods?

Sewer Sirens Podcast
04-21-2014, 10:19 PM
Jester is doing a great job as a mod.

Oh no! Not Technodrome politics!

"If you elect me, I will...(insert some wacky promise that the person makes here)"

Haha, just kidding. Electing moderators would be fun, interesting, and entertaining, but I see why they don't do it.

snake
04-21-2014, 10:24 PM
Oh no! Not Technodrome politics!

"If you elect me, I will...(insert some wacky promise that the person makes here)"

Haha, just kidding. Electing moderators would be fun, interesting, and entertaining, but I see why they don't do it.

Go look back at the last dromie awards. It went horrible.

Sewer Sirens Podcast
04-21-2014, 10:25 PM
Haha, dromie awards?! Man, that sounds interesting. Gotta read up on that.

Nameless
04-21-2014, 10:27 PM

no no no no and no.... Jester makes sense as he is probably the most active member and has been around the forums forever. but elections are a bad idea as it just becomes a popularity contest.

snake
04-21-2014, 10:30 PM
no no no no and no.... Jester makes sense as he is probably the most active member and has been around the forums forever. but elections are a bad idea as it just becomes a popularity contest.

What I was getting at was elections that would be chosen by Krang and the other mods instead of the users. Its not that good of an idea, but I was just throwing it out.

The Stryker
04-21-2014, 10:55 PM

Damn. Going off of that I'd be a mod.

The best mod of all time.

Redeemer
04-21-2014, 11:24 PM
Damn. Going off of that I'd be a mod.

The best mod of all time.

What can you promise me????
:lol:

Thank you mods for putting up with our shenanigans. I know it aint always easy:P

TheCanadiandrome
04-21-2014, 11:54 PM
What can you promise me????
:lol:

Thank you mods for putting up with our shenanigans. I know it aint always easy:P
jesus that's an understatement :P

blindturtle02
04-22-2014, 09:56 AM
Yeah, thanks from my neck of the woods as well. Seriously, great job, mods. Lovin the low tolerance for bs. I don't really know the mods that well save Jester, but from what I've seen since joining, all of you handle situations in a very mature manner. You don't show favoritism, and all users are treated as equals. Same thing applies to sht stirring, which is another good thing. As Machi said in another thread, no one's triggerhappy when it comes to the warning/banning policy. But glad to see consequences coming into play where the attacking/insulting/name calling is involved. Haven't been bated where all that is concerned, and I don't plan to be. I think we're all here to share our life-long passion for this franchise, newcomers and long-time members alike. Listening to, learning from, and respecting the differences of opinion and perspectives of fellow dromers also goes hand in hand with sharing our own views, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

turtlefanforever
04-22-2014, 11:05 AM
I'm not trying to suck up here, but I'm saying that I appreciate this new low-tolerance for B.S. thing. I had got so turned off and so disgusted at this place that I wasn't posting and I was staying the heck away from a few threads due to childish bickering and hazing. I feel encouraged to contribute again, so thanks for dealing with all of this.

They've actually being doing a lot of good lately. I hope the people banned learn from their actions. I have been pleased with the direction of this site.

BubblyShell22
04-22-2014, 05:06 PM
Gotta agree with BT here. I do my best not to attack anyone unless someone attacks me first, but I'm glad that the mods have enforced the rules and have shown people that they can't just attack for the heck of it. As I've said before, this should be a place where all opinions are welcome be they positive or negative and no one should be attacked for whatever opinion is shared. You can disagree all you want, but attacking someone just because he/she likes or dislikes something that you do/don't is not cool.