PDA

View Full Version : McD's Spidey Toys!!

MsMarvelDuckie
04-29-2014, 10:45 PM
I thought I'd post this to let fans know that McD's has just released the new Amazing Spider-Man 2 Happy Meal toys!! And the really cool part is that they have alternate toys for both the boys' AND girls' meals! The first two for "boys" are a pair of Spidey and Electro figures, with light up eyes on Spidey, and Electro's head lights up. The girl toys are more geared for them, with a little Spidey themed clutch, and a ring, which are cute, but I obviously liked the figures better. Naturally, since I work there, I HAD to get one of each of the two figures!

Vundi
04-30-2014, 01:18 AM
I thought I'd post this to let fans know that McD's has just released the new Amazing Spider-Man 2 Happy Meal toys!! And the really cool part is that they have alternate toys for both the boys' AND girls' meals! The first two for "boys" are a pair of Spidey and Electro figures, with light up eyes on Spidey, and Electro's head lights up. The girl toys are more geared for them, with a little Spidey themed clutch, and a ring, which are cute, but I obviously liked the figures better. Naturally, since I work there, I HAD to get one of each of the two figures!

Pics maybe?

Jester
04-30-2014, 01:25 AM
http://www.happymeal.com/en_US/index.html#/Toys

Zulithe
04-30-2014, 04:05 AM
next happy meal has pokemon x/y toys :)

MsMarvelDuckie
04-30-2014, 08:18 PM
Pics maybe?

Well, I only have pics of the Spidey one (I'm going to use it for my avatar for a while, LOL!) but They're both pretty similar as far as how they look and work.