PDA

View Full Version : Mutagen Man Problem

The Turtle Terminator
05-24-2014, 01:02 PM
I recently purchased a 2014 Mutagen Man figure. Upon opening the character, I found out that water could be put inside him. Earlier today I put some water in him and left him for a couple of hours. When I returned, I found that there was a lot of leakage. Is this supposed to genuinely happen, or is my figure faulty? All replies are appreciated:tgrin:

Donatello19
05-24-2014, 01:56 PM
I never left water in mine for more than a few minutes, so I couldn't tell ya. Sounds like a faulty to me, but I'm not 100%.

Pizzalover94
05-24-2014, 03:05 PM
I put water in mine and it never leaked, even after days of having water in it.

The Turtle Terminator
05-25-2014, 09:26 AM
I put water in mine and it never leaked, even after days of having water in it.

Definately sounds like I've got a faulty:ohwell::cry::trolleye::tgrumble:

raph27
05-25-2014, 11:55 AM
Mine leaks too. Not just your MM. Curious, which version is it? Mine's the blue tint glass and no pupils.

Powder
05-25-2014, 11:03 PM
There have been a lot of quality control issues these last few months. Honestly, you could replace it & still have that problem, I imagine.

snake
05-25-2014, 11:44 PM
There have been a lot of quality control issues these last few months. Honestly, you could replace it & still have that problem, I imagine.

Blame it on playmates for not wanting to put effort into these characters.

I understand they want to keep them cheap and I admire that, but a small price raise would be fine with me as long as things would get better. (Paint apps, scale issues, articulation, ect.)

The Turtle Terminator
05-26-2014, 01:07 AM
Mine leaks too. Not just your MM. Curious, which version is it? Mine's the blue tint glass and no pupils.

I have the pupils version

Pizzalover94
05-26-2014, 07:21 AM
I have the pupils version

The one I have is that version too.

***First of Two Latin Kings***
05-26-2014, 09:39 PM
I thought the point of the figure was to "ooze" mutagen out slowly. If you're putting water in, of course it is going to drain out quickly since water has a much lower viscosity (resistance to flow). The mutagen is thicker and is resistant to flow so it would leak out of the figure slowly, which I thought it was designed to do.

Spidergreg
05-26-2014, 09:48 PM
I thought the point of the figure was to "ooze" mutagen out slowly. If you're putting water in, of course it is going to drain out quickly since water has a much lower viscosity (resistance to flow). The mutagen is thicker and is resistant to flow so it would leak out of the figure slowly, which I thought it was designed to do.

Pretty sure he's putting it inside the tank, not the hand.