PDA

View Full Version : What Godzilla kaiju are you

Blackeyedsonic
05-25-2014, 12:24 PM
http://www.playbuzz.com/jonb10/which-godzilla-kaiju-are-you

Take this quiz the post who you got it's fun

I got Anguirus

A lover and a fighter-You're everyone's favorite underdog,and a loyal friend til death.Quick to judge but not one for showboating,you tend to let your more out going friends take the lead while you stick close to their side-offering help and guidance whenever needed....But if anyone ever lays a hand on your loved ones they better be ready for a old-school tooth and claw beat down

MsMarvelDuckie
05-26-2014, 10:17 PM
I think I'd be Mothra. Assuming he(she?) is even one of the choices.....

Blackeyedsonic
05-29-2014, 09:38 AM
I think I'd be Mothra. Assuming he(she?) is even one of the choices.....

Yes mothra is on the list take the test to see if you get it

AT-Man
05-29-2014, 03:00 PM
Ghidorah - Wrathful and Materialistic, you are a force to be reckoned with and have a taste for the finer things in life. The term 'loose cannon' being an understatement, you are a tyrannical presence who will stop at nothing until you've accomplished your goals - whether they be for wealth or power. They don't call you the Destroyer of Worlds for nothing...

Didn't see that coming.

Kanon
05-30-2014, 09:43 AM
I made the Quiz and got King Kong...............Why is there King Kong?!
Did I miss something?

Candy Kappa
05-30-2014, 10:47 AM
I made the Quiz and got King Kong...............Why is there King Kong?!
Did I miss something?

Godzilla vs. King Kong, it had the best version of Kong EVAR.

MisfitKraang
05-30-2014, 12:08 PM
I got!!!!

Gigan-Sadistic and Cruel, you are a pessimist and cunning manipulator. Life has left you altered and scarred, and you for one find yourself better for it. An intense hatred bubbles within your heart for all those weaker than yourself, and you do not hesitate to let others know just how much better than them you are at everything. The world is your oyster, and you're the baddest mother-shucker in it - complete with sickles!:D

Shiro Kame
05-30-2014, 01:01 PM
I got Mothra.

Lethal Lullaby
06-07-2014, 03:28 AM
I got Gigan. Lolz :tlol:

electric_sheep
06-07-2014, 03:36 AM
Mechagodzilla

Resourceful and tech-savvy, you are a product of the modern age. You treat your technology as an extension of yourself, and aren't afraid to admit just how advanced you are. Yet no matter how hard you try to fight it, you always feel like someone trapped in another person's body - or an alien trapped in a giant mechanical monsters, to be exact. Hell Yeah!

Eiko
06-07-2014, 05:34 AM
Mothra for me.

Netkeeper
06-07-2014, 05:37 AM
Anguirus
A Lover and a Fighter - You're everyone's favorite underdog, and a loyal friend 'til death. Quick to judge but not one for showboating, you tend to let your more outgoing friends take the lead while you stick close to their side - Offering help and guidance whenever needed... But if anyone ever lays a hand on your loved ones they better be ready for an old-school tooth and claw beat down!

Not really all that accurate, but cute!

Slade
06-07-2014, 10:57 PM
I got Ghidora.

Stugehen
06-07-2014, 11:01 PM
I got Mechagodzilla!

Resourceful and tech-savvy, you are a product of the modern age. You treat your technology as an extension of yourself, and aren't afraid to admit just how advanced you are. Yet no matter how hard you try to fight it, you always feel like someone trapped in another person's body - or an alien trapped in a giant mechanical monsters, to be exact.

Yeah... don't know if the description really describes me though....or what it even describes at all for that matter..

Lou 500
06-19-2014, 10:17 AM
I got Mothra.

Darthknuxward
08-25-2014, 12:31 PM
GIGAN!

Hey, you guys?