PDA

View Full Version : Guardian Toys, will we see them?

Ramtusk
07-28-2003, 08:03 PM
Is anyone else hoping to see some of those cool defender/guardian characters off the show converted into toys by playmates?

cqb101
07-28-2003, 09:11 PM
I hope we see them, but I doubt it. We're getting three figures from the video game, battle armor turtles, and still no Baxter Stockman. IMO if we never get a Baxter, we'll never get Guardians.

Shellfox
07-29-2003, 05:29 AM
depending on how many eps hes has and his over all importance we probly will, we're geting the nanite monster and hes a one ep wonder. I really dought will ever get a baxter, he may be important, but he doesn't seem figure worthy, at least by show standards, but depending on what he transfroms into, we may get him, but probly not a normal human version of him

Albrecht
07-29-2003, 09:18 AM
I think that they will, hell playmates released a char. that never even appeared in the old cartoon: Half-Court Girrafe

SkaterMike
07-29-2003, 10:43 AM
As for the guardian figures, i think they'll make the ones from the last few episodes (with the cool swords). Especially if they have a bigger involvement in the second season (which I think they will). This is highly unlikely, but maybe if another playset was made there could be a Baxter figure. It'd be sweet if playmates made a Baxter's lab playset that included a Baxter figure and an army of mousers. They could have that conveyor belt and the main control room (the one with the windows that they fought in). There could also be guns on the roof with projectile missiles. Wont ever happen, but I think it'd be cool. I think i'll go do a sketch of it.

Ramtusk
07-29-2003, 06:39 PM
Lol, I don't think we'll see Baxter's lab anytime soon SkaterMike, but I'm confident that we'll see a Baxter in one form or another soon, just because I don't think Playmates wants to waste those elegently done Mouser figures that come with April.

Heh, Half-Court Girafe is one of my favorite toys. He's sitting on a bookshelf to my left on the original turtle motorcycle.

cqb101
07-29-2003, 06:42 PM
I think that they will, hell playmates released a char. that never even appeared in the old cartoon: Half-Court Girrafe

I think Half-Court appeared in the Archie comics. They made a bumch of characters that never appeared in the old toon, but that appeared in the Archie comics.

PanMan
07-29-2003, 07:22 PM
i think we'll definintely see the guardians and baxter too in action figure form. the guardians seem to be pretty important and will continue to be so especially when the utrom story is unveiled. baxter is an important character also. i'm sure he'll pop up. after all, there aren't too many characters to choose from to make toys this time around :wink:

TheCloneRanger
07-29-2003, 07:45 PM
I'm not so sure about Baxter...at least the human form. I can't think of a more boring character from Season 1 (Part 1) than him. His transformation, I think we will, and I'm SURE we'll see the Guardians. :wink:

Ramtusk
07-30-2003, 06:52 PM
It appears that Foot Elite Guard and Foot Tech Division toys are coming out, but does anyone know if there are plans to release a foot mystic division toy?

Also, someone mentioned Purple Dragon Gang toys, and that gave me an interesting idea. They could make several different toys and release them to different parts of north america. It would make for high collectability, but it would provide us true fans with an assortment of purple dragon gang figures. Wishful thinking unfortunately.

Raven
07-30-2003, 08:44 PM
guardions would be cool, buty what about the ultrom, wait the'll probalby come out some time after season 2.....i hope

CoolWhip
07-31-2003, 09:26 AM
They'll make guardians. And I bet Baxter will be made eventually.

If they're making the robot from 'Nano' then you know we'll get others.