PDA

View Full Version : Reliable sites to buy from?

turtlefanforever
06-26-2014, 07:11 PM
I'm sure there's a thread here about this already but I can't find it. I usually just stick with amazon but they don't have anything I want/need.

I've been looking at some sites such as BBTS which has mixed reviews and Toywiz which has even more mixed reviews. even this site I've never heard of called Kirin Hobby.

Any suggestions for reliable/trustworthy sites would be greatly appreciated. Hopefully one's that will not kill me in shipping. I live in the US by the way.

Zulithe
06-30-2014, 03:13 AM
What are you trying to buy?

Amazon carries a lot of figures actually, the problem is they sell out fast. You really have to keep on top of the stuff you want by creating wish lists and checking them very frequently for restocks.

hasbrotoyshop.com is good for their stuff. great prices (msrp, no markup) and free shipping with a certain size order.

turtlefanforever
06-30-2014, 06:30 PM
What are you trying to buy?

Amazon carries a lot of figures actually, the problem is they sell out fast. You really have to keep on top of the stuff you want by creating wish lists and checking them very frequently for restocks.

hasbrotoyshop.com is good for their stuff. great prices (msrp, no markup) and free shipping with a certain size order.

I'm always up to date with my things on amazon, I check it frequently but the stuff I want isn't there yet. and i'll try that site.

brunobliss
07-06-2014, 03:29 PM
eBay? It's great for buyers, terrible for sellers.

Btw, i have footcruiser and sewer dragster for sale MISB (warehouse find) ! Trying to get enough posts so i can put them for sale on the market section

I'm starscream.pt on eBay for those wanting to check feedback

carloschamp
07-07-2014, 03:25 PM
eBay and Amazon are the places where you can find the best stuff

turtlefanforever
07-12-2014, 08:19 PM
eBay and Amazon are the places where you can find the best stuff

I always use amazon but the stuff I want is a crazy price on there but much less on other sites like toywiz and bbts including shipping just need something reliable