PDA

View Full Version : [Suggestion] Less strict timelines on Official Episode Threads

Zulithe
06-29-2014, 03:06 AM
Two weeks in a row the episode thread is still locked when the ep is available...

Can we please be less strict on when the thread gets unlocked? Does it really matter if people post their speculation and hype in the thread for, say, a day before it airs?

Point is... it's more important for the thread to be open on time, if posts need removing later isn't it easier to do that than have people posting in other threads about the episode?

Food for thought, mods!

Machias Banshee
06-29-2014, 08:11 AM
Sorry hun... it's just a matter that I forgot to unlock it last night. It's been a busy past few weekends with a LOT of new work stuff... Last week my internet connection was acting up, and it unstuck the thread instead of locking it.

Not the end of the world... if there was a way to set a timer for it to unlock itself at a certain time, THAT would be a nice feature to make use of.

Whatswiththeheadbands?
06-29-2014, 08:57 AM
Not the end of the world... if there was a way to set a timer for it to unlock itself at a certain time, THAT would be a nice feature to make use of.

You don't think Krang would be able to do that if he has the time?

Machias Banshee
06-29-2014, 11:49 AM
I can look into it. :)