PDA

View Full Version : still no tiger claw figure

saintsaucey
07-01-2014, 12:20 AM
Did he not come out with dojo spinter, slash, newtralizer and rahzar? I thought for sure he was part of this new wave.

BlisterStockboy
07-01-2014, 12:26 AM
You guys are so lucky to already have those waves. Here in Canada we still don't have Wave 6.

Discogod
07-01-2014, 12:27 AM
Thanks for starting a new thread just for this, good work chief! :roll:

saintsaucey
07-01-2014, 12:48 AM
Thanks for starting a new thread just for this, good work chief! :roll:

You are welcome.

saintsaucey
07-01-2014, 12:50 AM
You guys are so lucky to already have those waves. Here in Canada we still don't have Wave 6.

I picked up newtralizer, slash and rahzar tonight. Plenty of the previous wave still on the shelf if you ever want stuff early just let me know and we can work out something.

CowabungaMikey
07-01-2014, 01:04 AM

In the Netherlands, Leatherhead is the newest figurine in store, next to the Ooze-Turtles.

saintsaucey
07-01-2014, 01:09 AM
In the Netherlands, Leatherhead is the newest figurine in store, next to the Ooze-Turtles.

Man that sucks. Again let me know if there is anything you want.

dindin
07-01-2014, 01:10 AM

I here you. Out of impatience I ordered the last few waves from Ebay and Amazon.com. I even purchased some unreleased figs for higher prices at flea markets or Toys, Toys, Toys.

But at least we're getting the movie waves here. But this actually has me worried that Spinmaster is going to skip some of the Nick Waves in Canada.

tmntgoldcoin
07-01-2014, 08:46 AM
I've also been dying for a tiger claw figure. Hopefully he'll come out at the same time as Karai. So YES thanks for this thread I appreciate it.:)

saintsaucey
07-01-2014, 09:00 AM
I've also been dying for a tiger claw figure. Hopefully he'll come out at the same time as Karai. So YES thanks for this thread I appreciate it.:)
It looks like he is either in the next wave. I think the next wave is wave 10. tigerclaw, robot foot soldier and then in red it lists bebob and rocksteady

Wave 11 is knight leo, babarbian raph, elf mikey, and wizard donny

Wave 12 is biotroid, turflytle and baxter fly

tmntgoldcoin
07-01-2014, 09:37 AM
It looks like he is either in the next wave. I think the next wave is wave 10. tigerclaw, robot foot soldier and then in red it lists bebob and rocksteady

Wave 11 is knight leo, babarbian raph, elf mikey, and wizard donny

Wave 12 is biotroid, turflytle and baxter fly

Man my wallet is going to be hurting.

saintsaucey
07-01-2014, 09:56 AM
Man my wallet is going to be hurting.

I haven't opened slash newtralizer and rahzar because I dont have room for them on the shelf. I need to by new shelves before I can display them.

Donatello19
07-01-2014, 02:56 PM
Pretty sure he's going to be in the next wave with robotic Foot Soldier and the LARP turtles. Also, you could've just asked this question in one of the existing toy threads...

snake
07-01-2014, 03:11 PM
He'll probably be available next wave. I assume that's an September/October release.

Raphael4
08-12-2014, 12:31 PM
He's definitely coming he was shown at SDCC and his voice actor Eric Bauza told me on twitter he cannot wait for the tiger claw figure.

Ninjinister
08-12-2014, 12:41 PM
Did he not come out with dojo spinter, slash, newtralizer and rahzar? I thought for sure he was part of this new wave.

Waves outside of the initial one have typically been four figures, so no.

I live in the US and I still haven't seen any of those four. Or the LARP Turtles.

BlueKatana
08-28-2014, 11:37 AM
The LARP turtles are starting to be plenty in my area

daviscfad
08-29-2014, 05:40 PM
I have had the LARP turtles for a while but still no sign of tigerclaw

ShellRaiser
08-29-2014, 06:17 PM
Tigerclaw robot foot and the 4 comic book turtles will be in the next wave. Will be released by the end of Sept. It was on playmates facebook page.

go_ninja84
09-03-2014, 04:22 PM
anybody see these figures in stores? Tigerclaw, Robotic Foot Soldier, and the new Comic Turtles Playmates shipped them out last week

Seedkiller
09-03-2014, 06:03 PM
anybody see these figures in stores? Tigerclaw, Robotic Foot Soldier, and the new Comic Turtles Playmates shipped them out last week

They're coming bro. I wouldn't worry too much about whether you get em or not. Playmates floods the market with their stuff.