PDA

View Full Version : [Question] How long is someone banned thread

Kanon
07-17-2014, 12:06 PM
I made this thread for people to ask how long someone is banned.
(Not the reason why, only how long!)

I am just curious how long electric_sheep is banned, cause didnīt see him for a while here.

Candy Kappa
07-17-2014, 12:37 PM
I don't really know, some gets a temporarily ban, and some I think is permanent. Depends on the situation.

Kanon
07-17-2014, 01:04 PM
Thats why I want to know.......
Most people get Temp. First and than?
Is electric sheep banned permanently?

Powder
07-17-2014, 03:07 PM
He's gone for good. Had multiple accounts & used them unwisely, to boot. I don't really see this thread lasting long, though, as it may spark debate towards the character of those who are being punished...

BubblyShell22
07-17-2014, 04:10 PM
Sometimes people get a temp ban and then that is lifted, but if the user keeps breaking the rules, then they get banned permanently. That's usually how it works.

Leo656
07-18-2014, 01:41 AM
I vaguely remember back in Ye Olden Days when some ass-mouth got himself banned over disagreeing with me or some stupid sh*t, then started harassing me on AIM, then briefly came back with "Leo6565" as his screen name before getting banned again. That was a wacky couple of days.

My memory might be condensing two or more separate incidents, however. For a brief, but joyous period of time, it was like anyone who got me to call them a "C*nt" ended up banned. :lol:

The moral of the story is that voodoo is totally real...:tevil:

Remember that Jarrah guy with all the conspiracy theories? I can't remember names but I do remember there was an astronomically high level of twat-waffles showing up on a regular basis at one point, lasting two or three days, then getting banned. And these new cats think this place is a war zone NOW? Bwa. Ha. Ha. Not even close.