PDA

View Full Version : What if "Dark Leo" happened in Shredder Strikes?

CyberCubed
07-27-2014, 09:25 PM
In the 4kids series Oroku Saki approached Leonardo about becoming his apprentice in "Shredder Strikes." This is where the concept of Dark Leo came from that IDW pushed further.

However in the 4kids series Leonardo declines Shredder's offer, and from there Shredder tried to kill the Turtles. In the IDW comics however Shredder succeeds in making Leonardo into "Dark Leo," due to brainwashing him.

What if Leonardo joined up with Shredder for an arc in 4kids? It probably wouldn't be for more than 3-4 episodes, but how would Dark Leo in 4kids work? Not much different than IDW would it?

Slade
07-27-2014, 09:39 PM
I think you answered with the last line.

CyberCubed
07-27-2014, 09:44 PM
Well Dark Leo in 4kids certainly wouldn't be able to kill anyone, just like the IDW version didn't.

I honestly feel like IDW's storyline felt like it was a shelved story arc from 4kids that they brought back for some reason. Dark Leo would have fit in well with the City at War arc in Season 2.

Netkeeper
07-27-2014, 10:51 PM
That would have been really fun to see, but I don't really mind that it didn't happen, either, since Leonardo was already in the middle of so many other events during this series.

Leofan26
07-28-2014, 01:30 AM
Man do I wish they had used this idea instead. Don't get me wrong, I loved how things turned out any ways, Leo's arc was pretty cool. What are the chances of it in the Nick series?

Whatswiththeheadbands?
07-29-2014, 09:12 AM
Man do I wish they had used this idea instead. Don't get me wrong, I loved how things turned out any ways, Leo's arc was pretty cool. What are the chances of it in the Nick series?

Extremely thin, since they don't want elements from IDW crossing over into Nick, and Vice Versa.

snake
07-29-2014, 09:14 AM
Probably just like IDW. It'd be cool to see Dark Leo in any cartoon.