PDA

View Full Version : [Question] Hubby can't create account...

Dawnatello Turtle Chick
07-30-2014, 09:35 AM
My husband was trying to start an account on here and he's been in mod approval limbo for over a week. When he goes to the forum site it says "Thank you for verifying your email, please allow 48 hours for a moderator to activate your account." but it's been a week. He really wants to start posting on here, is there something I need to tell him to do? Did he do something incorrectly? He's kinda bummed... :tcry: Lol. I thought about just contacting a mod, but I have no idea who the correct mod would be- so I figured this ought to get the attention of whichever mod I needed to ask this about.

Krang
07-30-2014, 03:01 PM
Sorry for the delay. I just approved a bunch of accounts. If he still can't post, please PM me with his username and I'll make sure he gets through.

Dawnatello Turtle Chick
07-30-2014, 07:56 PM
Thank you so much!!! I'll have to wait til he gets home from work before I'll know, but I appreciate it!

THGhost
08-21-2014, 11:39 AM
Thank you so much!!! I'll have to wait til he gets home from work before I'll know, but I appreciate it!

Y'might wanna fix the [IMG] tags on your sig there...

DarkFell
08-21-2014, 12:22 PM
My husband was trying to start an account on here and he's been in mod approval limbo for over a week. When he goes to the forum site it says "Thank you for verifying your email, please allow 48 hours for a moderator to activate your account." but it's been a week. He really wants to start posting on here, is there something I need to tell him to do? Did he do something incorrectly? He's kinda bummed... :tcry: Lol. I thought about just contacting a mod, but I have no idea who the correct mod would be- so I figured this ought to get the attention of whichever mod I needed to ask this about.

Hopefully hubby can be part of the forum madness now. It's no fun when someone can't play with the other kids.

Dawnatello Turtle Chick
08-21-2014, 06:39 PM
Y'might wanna fix the [url] tags on your sig there...

Nope!! ;) :P