PDA

View Full Version : [Suggestion] " I saw the movie" threads

The Boston Ninja Turtle
07-30-2014, 01:44 PM
just a request, with a glimpse into the future ...before the movie section gets filled with a thread from every single person who saw the movie

can we have one official "I saw the movie thread" or whatever you want to call it...it may even be a place to help keep spoilers at bay

Donatello19
07-30-2014, 01:48 PM
One of them is just a troll thread, just so you know.

Powder
07-30-2014, 01:55 PM
Let's also avoid titles with spoilers.

TigerClaw
07-30-2014, 01:57 PM
Why not make a Sticky Thread called the "Official Movie Review Thread"

Add a poll with a rating on it, so that people can put in how they rate the movie. Only open the poll after the movie comes out.

Jester
07-30-2014, 02:58 PM
Tread created and locked. Let me know when it ought to be unlocked.

MikeandRaph87
07-30-2014, 03:29 PM
just a request, with a glimpse into the future ...before the movie section gets filled with a thread from every single person who saw the movie

can we have one official "I saw the movie thread" or whatever you want to call it...it may even be a place to help keep spoilers at bay

"At Bay" an unintended pun no less.:P

If I may suggest,if possible any thread about the movie be automatically wrapped in a spoiler tags in each post until one full week after the United States release. Just trying to protect the interest of regulars who won't stay away from here and still don't want to be spoiled.

The Boston Ninja Turtle
07-30-2014, 03:53 PM
One of them is just a troll thread, just so you know.

i know but it doesnt mean it wont happen

Tread created and locked. Let me know when it ought to be unlocked.

you rock Jester. ill l eave the Opening descretion to you mods, i know their are screenings for it now and most start next week

"At Bay" an unintended pun no less.:P

haha i didnt even catch that