PDA

View Full Version : My unsorted collection

Pxndx
07-30-2014, 08:08 PM
Collection is almost complete. In about 4-6 months expect new pictures to be up with a update. Thanks for viewing.

TheMasterTurtle
07-30-2014, 08:48 PM
I've said it to you before, what an awesome mass of stuff. Once that stuff gets organized and you're looking to part with some extras remember to contact me. I'd love to get my hands on a complete news van

Pxndx
07-30-2014, 09:04 PM
I've said it to you before, what an awesome mass of stuff. Once that stuff gets organized and you're looking to part with some extras remember to contact me. I'd love to get my hands on a complete news van

I'll trade you a complete news van if you can get me some of those badass posters you customized. :)

Kujakoo
08-01-2014, 10:21 PM
Can't wait to see the your completed collection room with all that wonderful TMNT items you have :tgrin: Thanks for sharing!

pennydreadful
08-02-2014, 08:58 PM
Sweet - that'll look really badass once you've got it all displayed the way you want it! :)

TheCanadiandrome
08-11-2014, 09:27 PM
My god you've got allot of doubles! So awesome

Pxndx
08-13-2014, 08:31 PM
My god you've got allot of doubles! So awesome

Too many doubles, I need more space plus a bigger room. And some more zolo world cases so I can start displaying when I get home.

TheCanadiandrome
08-13-2014, 11:18 PM
Do you know how many Dromes you have?

Pxndx
08-14-2014, 06:11 AM
Do you know how many Dromes you have?

I know for sure that I have 5 boxed ones, and maybe 5 or 6 loose. So around 10 or 11. Also that guy that spelt "nija turtles" on his listings I bought his random box of MISC Turtle stuff and found like 4 technodrome eyeballs in there so they all have Eye's which is pretty chool. I might still have 2-3 extra eyeballs for technodromes because I'm pretty sure every technodrome I bought came with a eye besides one.

Shogun26
08-14-2014, 06:18 AM
Congrats on picking up your uc leo!!!

Pxndx
08-14-2014, 06:27 AM
Congrats on picking up your uc leo!!!

I picked the worst time to buy him the TMNT market is flooded on Ebay with almost anything you want. The prices are actually reasonable the movie hasn't really driven up the market at all, just encouraged everyone to sell at once that has been waiting for the movie to come out.

Pxndx
08-29-2014, 11:46 PM
Wrapping up my TMNT collection just a few more things to get before I consider myself satisfied. I didn't complete the 94-97 toy line but that's fine with me because everything went down hill from there with the show and toys. I just own misc stuff from those years.

I am now moving on to other toy lines in the meantime while I look for the few items I need. I purchased my first Ghostbusters item today,

http://www.ebay.com/itm/REAL-GHOSTBUSTERS-FIREHOUSE-HEADQUARTERS-PLAYSET-MISB-Ghosts-Fire-House-1980s-/321499350758?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT&_trksid=p2047675.l2557&nma=true&si=fH%252FYzfvwn04RFWB2FQDfqO957%252FU%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

It's time to start my ghostbusters collection! After that will be the X-Men Toy Biz 1990's collection.

arkangel
08-30-2014, 03:10 PM
You might be interested in checking out the Replica Prop Forums (RPF) for display ideas. It's a forum for movie and tv show prop collecting with a strong Star Wars and sci-fi/fantasy focus, but they have some killer display set ups, minimalist designs using a lot of glass and clear plexi, and great examples how different lighting can really make a difference.

That's an absolutely sick collection. A killer display wiil complement it.

TheCanadiandrome
08-31-2014, 02:55 AM
I know for sure that I have 5 boxed ones, and maybe 5 or 6 loose. So around 10 or 11. Also that guy that spelt "nija turtles" on his listings I bought his random box of MISC Turtle stuff and found like 4 technodrome eyeballs in there so they all have Eye's which is pretty chool. I might still have 2-3 extra eyeballs for technodromes because I'm pretty sure every technodrome I bought came with a eye besides one.

Woah! Bro! :o

That's awesome! I'd like to maybe add another misb Technodrome to my collection but I doubt it'll happen cause Playmates will never re-release it and they're too dang hard to find

Pxndx
08-31-2014, 03:08 AM
Woah! Bro! :o

That's awesome! I'd like to maybe add another misb Technodrome to my collection but I doubt it'll happen cause Playmates will never re-release it and they're too dang hard to find

Thanks I checked out that Prop site but the internet was kind of slow so I will look at it when I'm on high speed.

you can probably get another MISB technodrome at christmas time. I saw a few last christmas.

TheCanadiandrome
08-31-2014, 04:49 PM
Yeah I also need more room for one lol

Pxndx
09-01-2014, 04:23 AM
I think I could stack all the extra boxed stuff I have in a empty closet so it doesn't effect my display in the future.

TheCanadiandrome
09-05-2014, 04:41 PM
that'd definately save room

Pxndx
09-19-2014, 03:14 AM
Just an update on the collection, Today I have purchased a MISB Technodrome and MISB Sewer Playset. I plan on selling off all my boxed complete stuff. My collection is going to turn into a beautiful MISB collection instead of a giant mess of duplicates.

Shogun26
09-19-2014, 04:47 AM
Just an update on the collection, Today I have purchased a MISB Technodrome and MISB Sewer Playset. I plan on selling off all my boxed complete stuff. My collection is going to turn into a beautiful MISB collection instead of a giant mess of duplicates.

Wow dude!! Congrats! Excellent idea on going all misb!

Pxndx
09-22-2014, 12:33 AM
Wow dude!! Congrats! Excellent idea on going all misb!

I don't want all the MISB items because it would cost too much to finish the toy line if I do that. My goal is to get everything from 1988 to 1997 and have an awesome display set up. Ebay is my only resource to purchase stuff I don't get steals that everyone else has a chance to pick up so its very expensive for me. I just want main items MISB. I have the mutant module, krangs android, sewer playset and drome (if this person ships them) .

Pxndx
11-03-2014, 06:33 PM
Purchased a Misb blimp and committed to buy Misb party wagon . Collection is getting bigger.

TheCanadiandrome
11-04-2014, 07:30 PM
congrats bra

Pxndx
11-13-2014, 10:06 AM
congrats bra

Just a little update for ya can, this collection has doubled in mocs since these pictures were taken. Also i never had misb items besides the module and a few news vans. So the misb items are about three times more than I had on these pics.

TheCanadiandrome
11-13-2014, 01:57 PM
Just a little update for ya can, this collection has doubled in mocs since these pictures were taken. Also i never had misb items besides the module and a few news vans. So the misb items are about three times more than I had on these pics.
wow dude! that's amazing

Pxndx
11-14-2014, 01:05 PM
wow dude! that's amazing

Let me have your ooze display and Custom party wagon!!! Jealous of those lol.

TheCanadiandrome
11-15-2014, 12:13 AM
Haha what would u offer in return? :P

Pxndx
11-15-2014, 03:32 PM
Haha what would u offer in return? :P

Probably anything! Except undercover Leonardo lol

Lol how about that stupid scratch cat that people think is rare :D

TheCanadiandrome
11-17-2014, 12:58 AM
Probably anything! Except undercover Leonardo lol

Lol how about that stupid scratch cat that people think is rare :D
Omg you'd maybe have a deal :D :)

KeloidJonesJr
11-17-2014, 01:10 AM
Talk about stocking up lol

Pxndx
11-17-2014, 08:51 AM
Omg you'd maybe have a deal :D :)

But a more serious note , I would be interested in the ooze display if you're ever interested in trading anything . Cash or collection pieces. I would complete it and buy the rest of the retromutagen ooze it would take to complete it. Lol.

TheCanadiandrome
11-17-2014, 02:17 PM
But a more serious note , I would be interested in the ooze display if you're ever interested in trading anything . Cash or collection pieces. I would complete it and buy the rest of the retromutagen ooze it would take to complete it. Lol.
wow bro, that would take so much dedication! you have any idea the amount of money and time that'd take? plus i don't even know the exact amount of ooze that display even heald, otherwise i'd do that myself.

Pxndx
11-17-2014, 03:28 PM
wow bro, that would take so much dedication! you have any idea the amount of money and time that'd take? plus i don't even know the exact amount of ooze that display even heald, otherwise i'd do that myself.

You know I'm capable of completing it man!

papa_smurf73
11-17-2014, 04:14 PM
Dang bro. That's a lot-o-TMNT for sure. Well done! :)

I'm jonesin' for one of themz Android Bodies boxed, and of course the Technodrome boxed. Any plans to share the design you have made for your display? I'm still trying to figure out what I will do myself.

Pxndx
11-17-2014, 06:00 PM
Dang bro. That's a lot-o-TMNT for sure. Well done! :)

I'm jonesin' for one of themz Android Bodies boxed, and of course the Technodrome boxed. Any plans to share the design you have made for your display? I'm still trying to figure out what I will do myself.

I have a few plans in mind I just need to find a house !

Shogun26
11-17-2014, 06:11 PM
I dunno if its just my librarian tendencies, but i would have so much fun sorting your tmnt collection. So many pretties.

Pxndx
11-17-2014, 07:14 PM
I dunno if its just my librarian tendencies, but i would have so much fun sorting your tmnt collection. So many pretties.

We'll I quit buying loose figures and went strictly to misb and moc. Can't wait to see how much my stuff has grown !

TheCanadiandrome
11-18-2014, 07:08 AM
We'll I quit buying loose figures and went strictly to misb and moc. Can't wait to see how much my stuff has grown !
Us to bra!

slashpieturtlemix
11-18-2014, 07:45 AM
My heart skipped a beat. Will those toys cover my medical bills? :P

Pxndx
11-19-2014, 01:31 PM
Fan Club Splinter added to the MOC collection... woo...

The collection is still growing...

TheCanadiandrome
11-19-2014, 02:59 PM
Fan Club Splinter added to the MOC collection... woo...

The collection is still growing...
nice bro! grats. you must have a horseshoe somewhere, lol! how the hell u keep finding stuff? :D

Pxndx
11-19-2014, 03:36 PM
I search eBay by "newly listed". And check anytime I do things like poop or sit in the car. Simple things like that where I have time to search deals on eBay

:tgrin:

Pretty much wrapping up my collection so I can share my tricks, but that's the secret to tmnt eBay steals unless you win something in a mislabeled bid auction or nobody is interested in bidding against you at the time the auction ends.

TheCanadiandrome
11-20-2014, 03:31 PM
that's cool dude.

Pxndx
11-22-2014, 10:53 AM
that's cool dude.

Bro ! Give me the ooze display

FOR FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ...

(bed time stories)

TheCanadiandrome
11-22-2014, 09:06 PM
hahaha! man browski, i'd love to, but i think i'd regret doing so! i never ever thought i'd come into it and then wham bam i did! i just don't think I could part with it! specially since they never pop up on Ebay, and odds are the person i got it from (keep in mind that was last year i think) probablly don't have another

Pxndx
11-22-2014, 10:32 PM
hahaha! man browski, i'd love to, but i think i'd regret doing so! i never ever thought i'd come into it and then wham bam i did! i just don't think I could part with it! specially since they never pop up on Ebay, and odds are the person i got it from (keep in mind that was last year i think) probablly don't have another

I'm sure if the price is right I can make one magically pop out of the shadows.

TheCanadiandrome
11-24-2014, 10:21 PM
yeah you do have that horse-shoe somewhere u keep denying! rolf! :D :P

Pxndx
11-25-2014, 07:54 AM
If I can find a undercover leo moc for 180 the second it was listed on a buy it now maybe i do have something.

TheCanadiandrome
11-25-2014, 10:50 PM
Very cool dude