PDA

View Full Version : [Question] Is there any way to change time between PMs to 30 seconds?

***First of Two Latin Kings***
07-31-2014, 09:39 AM
I type extremely fast, and when I have multiple PMs to answer, it is EXTREMELY annoying to have to wait sixty seconds because the message I'm answering only required a one sentence response. I know some of you may think this is ridiculous, but I've done transcription for a living and when I know what I need to type, it literally takes me a few seconds to bang out several sentences. I was wondering if this was something that we could get changed, or if it is a default setting I'm just going to have to continue to deal with after almost ten years.

Powder
07-31-2014, 09:46 AM
I think it's a sort of anti-spam measure, so I'm not so sure Krang will want to change it. I feel you though, sometimes you've gotta do a few in succession & the wait time is a bit of a pain. It's no biggie to the average joe, more an inconvenience to those who use the BST section.

***First of Two Latin Kings***
07-31-2014, 10:07 AM
I was already sure it is an anti-spam measure, but I would think that if it could be changed to every thirty seconds, it would still prevent spam without being such an annoyance.

Netkeeper
08-01-2014, 09:49 PM
My concern is the size of the inbox. 500 messages seems a bit small.

Leo656
08-02-2014, 01:05 AM
Mine's at 94%. I'm super lazy about that sh*t. :ohwell: