PDA

View Full Version : aSYLuM (2K12)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Lethal Lullaby
08-02-2014, 08:02 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/photos-ak-xap1/v/t1.0-9/10609664_738567306209302_1988192234181072936_n.jpg ?oh=33afa6a1f490e2647c78accea9fb5277&oe=54CA299B&__gda__=1422686279_158f3d405766db5c3e98c6b0be03c55 2
NoTiCe: Please try to refrain from one liners. I cannot tell you how much that started to annoy me in my last rpg. Especially with the whole back and forth quick replies. Some of us can't be on here 24/7 and would appreciate if we didn't have to read through a page or two of just the same two people's posts. At least have your comment be a paragraph. (or 2-3 sentences) And try even if you are playing like this- Name: *action* statement. Okay thank you! :tanime:

RaTeD: NC17 For Violence, disturbing content, language, etc.

GeNRe: Horror

aBouT: The turtles, their friends, and some others have been knocked out and now they are about to wake up in a very old haunted asylum. Unfortunately the place is barricaded almost like Fort Knox. Will our heroes get out alive or will the paranormal activity in the asylum get to them and drive them insane?

CaNoN CHaRaCTeRS
RaPHaeL: Lethal Lullaby
DoNaTeLLo: Electric
LeoNaRDo: Blackeyedsonic
MiCHeLaNGeLo: Roland
aPRiL: Lethal Lullaby
CaSey: Roland
SPLiNTeR: Fang Wolf
KaRai (enemy): Electric
SHReDDeR: Fang Wolf

oRiGiNaL CHaRaCTeRS Mystee doesn't know the tmnt in this yet.
MySTee (Vampire/part demon): Lethal Lullaby
CHaNDLeR (Human): Electric
SPLiNTiJa (Twinsister of Splinter): Fang Wolf
WiTCHPaNTHeR SaKi (Shredder's son. mutant panther): Fang Wolf
SHiRo (albino mutant turtle/biovampire): Shiro Kame
RayLa (mobian Linx): Shiro Kame
SPiN (lil' blue hedgehog): Blackeyedsonic
STeVe (Red Mage): Blackeyedsonic

+++KEYS+++

Keys found
Mikey's toy guitar
Leo's pendant
Witchpanther's blade necklace
Splinter's ring
Donnie's book
Casey's puck
Steve's feather
Rayla's cat eyeball
Shiro's mask
April's caligraphy pen
Mystee's scissors
Chandler's arrowhead
Spin's dogtag necklace/locket
Karai's mom's necklace
Raph's lava lamp
Shredder's Koga's sword

Key not found... yet lol
Splintija's red heart ruby

Shiro Kame
08-02-2014, 08:19 PM
It okay for me to join? I wanna play as Shiro, my FC. And possibly Rayla, my other FC, depending on if BES joins this.

Lethal Lullaby
08-02-2014, 08:21 PM
It okay for me to join? I wanna play as Shiro, my FC. And possibly Rayla, my other FC, depending on if BES joins this.

Sure thing. Want me to just list Shiro for now until we find out if BES wants in. Then if he does add Rayla?

Shiro Kame
08-02-2014, 08:32 PM
Yes, please.

Roland
08-03-2014, 02:38 PM
Hi. I would like to play as Casey and Leo please. If someone really wants to play as Leo I'm okay with letting them play as Leo. I really want to play as Casey this time.

Lethal Lullaby
08-03-2014, 02:48 PM
Okay! I'll put you as both for now, but i heard BES might want Leo. Idk yet. Lol

Roland
08-03-2014, 03:13 PM
Ok hope BES reserve his characters soon. I asked Leatherhead2012 (now LH) if he is interested in joining.

TurtleTitan97
08-03-2014, 03:20 PM
I call dibs on Mikey! :)

Lethal Lullaby
08-03-2014, 03:21 PM
Ok hope BES reserve his characters soon. I asked Leatherhead2012 (now LH) if he is interested in joining.

Okay sweet. I hope he can.

Oh and just to make myself clear again. EVERYONE is in the asylum. Just to clear up confusion and whatnot.

EDIT: And alright i added you in TurtleTitan97. :3

Fang Wolf
08-03-2014, 03:37 PM
So when we start?

Lethal Lullaby
08-03-2014, 03:47 PM
So when we start?

Um maybe after i get a response from Blackeyedsonic.

Blackeyedsonic
08-03-2014, 06:49 PM
Hi everyone ill be Spin and well Leo if it's ok?

Spin in this is gonna be younger to make him fit the horror more if that's ok

Shiro Kame
08-03-2014, 06:57 PM
Looks like that means that Ray's gonna be in there too then!

Lethal Lullaby
08-03-2014, 10:35 PM
bOkay and I just went ahead and put myself down as April. So I'll just go ahead and start this off. :tangel:

+++999+++

Prelude (if that's the correct term)- Everyone had been knocked in some form. Either by gas, chloroform, sleeping dart, being hit over the head, etc. All of them are randomly placed in the basement of the asylum. In the southwest corner of the basement was a small tv with a vhs tape sticking out of it. The door at the top of the stairs from the basement is not locked. However every room leading to the outside was locked, the windoews were boarded up and had iron bars blocking them on the outside, many of the patient's rooms are locked except for a few. The asylum also had a tall black iron gate around it with barbed wire atop of it. Finally there was an alarm clock in the room set to go off in 3.. 2... 1..

Beeeeeeeeeep anyone may begin

Blackeyedsonic
08-03-2014, 10:54 PM
Spin jumps up last thing he remembers was a fight in a thunderstorm always bad news for him but this time he was blind sided he looks around confused as he try's to get the strength sapping water of himself looking kinda like a puppy shacking the water off as best as he can

Leo awakens and the first thing he does is look for his brothers

Metroid
08-03-2014, 11:26 PM
Kenji slowly woke up from the alarm, it was a faded noise in his ears, along with a sharp ringing in his ears, like when an explosion goes off nearby, and the shock wave rips through the delicate eardrum tissue.
His vision is blurred from whatever knocked him unconscious, he tried to look around but all he saw were unrecognizable blurred shapes, and faded colors of high intensity.
He shook his head, trying to clear out his mind, but was unsuccessful, he felt that his mask was pulled down, and tried to lift his arms to fix it, but his arms were restrained by rope to something, or someone back-to-back with him, in the same cord of rope.

Kenji hears a different noise, and sees something blue move across his vision, he blinked his eyes a few times to clear out the moisture, then saw it was some kind of blue hedgehog, followed by something green with a blue shade around his head

Kenji tried to call out, with a very weak voice
"L.. Leo..nardo??"
Followed by the attempt to call Leo, Kenji softly coughed from having a very dry throat

Raphael was still unconscious, his brain has not become aware of the alarm going off.

Electric
08-03-2014, 11:38 PM
karai came too as soon as the alarm went off. she opened her eyes and looked around, noticing the turtles and their friends. she couldnt remember what happened, but figured she was outnumbered, with no foot soldiers. she quickly got up, hiding from the few other conscious members, and saw the stairs with the door. she silently made her way up them, went through it, and took off down the hall.

chandler came too as karai took off. the first thing he saw was his cousin april laying unconscious, and went over to her "april. april. you ok?"

donnie came too next, sitting up and seeing leo wandering around. "uh, leo" he said holding his head. "what happened? where are we?"

Fang Wolf
08-04-2014, 02:30 AM
Witchpanther Saki (New Shredder) woke up and check around.
"What happened? This is not my base and what are my foot soldiers? And my head is hurt.." He gets up from floor.
*He take out sin two long blade from his his father's Tekko-Kagi (Steel Claw)
And He corrects his father Kuro Kabuto (helmet) and sets off for a look around..
"What is this for place?!" He says.

~▲~

Splinter and Splintija woke up. "What happed, Onii-san?" she ask Splinter.
"I don't know, Imōto. *hm* We have to find my sons, April and Casey." He replied.

Lethal Lullaby
08-04-2014, 04:07 AM
April woke up feeling a bit groggy when the alarm went off. "Oh my head.." She looked to see Chandler by her. "Chandler? Where are we? Um i don't know."

April stood up and then she saw everyone else. She recognized the turtles, Splinter, Splintija, Casey, and Kenji. (I'm guessing the tmnt know him?) She had no clue who the others were. "Strange.. Who are these others?" She asked.

The loud beep of the alarm clock startled Mystee causing her to quickly jump up to her feet. She growled at the alarm clock and punted it. The clock went flying at top speed across the basement and crashed into a wall before falling apart.

Mystee looked around wondering where she was. She looked around at the others, who haven't left the basement yet and tried to figure who she should ask. She finally decided on the purple masked mutant turtle after seeing him. She walked over to him. Just ask if he knows where you are. Don't tell him that you're a vampire. And don't make a fool of yourself. she thought before standing behind Donatello then tapping him on his shoulder.

Blackeyedsonic
08-04-2014, 05:30 AM
Leo: I don't know Donnie but we are not alone *he then indacates the others in the room to don*

Spin stops shacking off the water now dry he's already feeling better but he decides to look around with no clue who anyone is he falls into old habits and growls getting ready to fight

Electric
08-04-2014, 08:04 AM
(Are you referring to chandler? Cause I'm just going with he already met the turtles.)

Chandler helped April up "I can't even remember how we got....wherever we are" he said to her holding his head

Donnie jumped when mystee tapped on him. "Oh, um, hi" he said awkwardly realizing it was just a girl

Lethal Lullaby
08-04-2014, 08:11 AM
(I'm referring to Kenji. Sorry.)

"Well there's Casey." April said to Chandler pointing to Casey. "Maybe he might know." April said to him.

"Oh! I'm sorry for startling you. I was just gonna ask if you knew where we were?" Mystee said to Donatello with a small smile. She offered her hand to shake. "My name is Mystee, and you would be..?"

Metroid
08-04-2014, 08:58 AM
(Oh sorry yea Kenji already knows the TMNT)

Kenji wiggles some more in his bondage, which caused Raphael, who was tied up with him to awaken, Raphael's left arm was unwound in the rope, and he used it to rub his head.

"Ugh. Where are we?"
Raphael said as he looked around an saw everybody else

Raphael then looked down to see he was tied to Kenji by a rope

"Ah great, someone untie me from this guy?"
Raphael then asked to no one specific

Shiro Kame
08-04-2014, 09:24 AM
Shiro's eyes began to slowly open, feeling groggy. This sense of grogginess was quickly replaced with panic as she then realized that what was happening was nothing right. She remembered being in a fight before being knocked unconscious. She quickly bolted up, daisho (katana and wakizashi) already out as she looked around, clearly freaked: Alright, who are you people, and why have you kidnapped me?!

Rayla woke up slowly, looking for SPin: Sp...Spin...? Wh...Where are we...?

TurtleTitan97
08-04-2014, 09:36 AM
"Owww, my head! What happened?" said Mikey as he dragged. It took him awhile to realize he wasn't in the lair. He soon saw his brothers, along with some others he didn't recognize. "Hey Donnie, what's going on? Last thing I remember I was about to chow down on this delicious extra meaty BBQ pizza when I felt something hit my head and..." Mikey then screamed when he realized a shocking revelation. "AHHHH!!! MY PIZZA!!! Where is it?!?!" He then started running around franticly. "Aw man, it's gotta be around somewhere!"

Electric
08-04-2014, 10:06 AM
"Casey knowing something? Doubt it" chandler mumbled under his breat, but still walked over with April to Casey

"I'm Donatello. And that's" he stopped looking at Mikey running around " my brother, michaelangelo. I'm sorry but I have no clue where we are...and from the looks of it no one seems to remeber anything. Which in itself is strange, but on top of that whoever did this managed to get us all down here together. And they didn't even take out weapons.." He said looking around until he saw April and chandler "April! You're down here too?" He said going over to her and then turning back to mystee motioning for her to come over

Blackeyedsonic
08-04-2014, 12:34 PM
Spin bolts to Rayla and hugs her:it's ok but um I don't know where we are

Leo looks things over and heads to untie raph wondering what this is all about as he unties him

Metroid
08-04-2014, 12:44 PM
"Thanks Leo"
Raphael says as he slowly starts to stand up, grabbing Kenji's arm to help him up as well

Raphael looks around the room, and then at the smashed alarm clock as he tries to remember what happened, and how he got tied up, but was unsuccessful

Kenji stood to his feet and looked around the room as well, confused, and still half-dazed from whatever knocked him out

Shiro Kame
08-04-2014, 01:15 PM
Rayla hugs back: Don't worry, Spin. I'm sure everything'll be fine.

Shiro was frustrated that she didn't receive any answers, but saw that everyone seemed to be in the same situation she was in. She put away her daisho, but was still cautious with her hand on the handle of her katana.

Shiro: Again, I repeat: WHO. THE. ****. ARE. YOU. GUYS?!

Roland
08-04-2014, 02:54 PM
Casey woke up to see that he is in some asylum basement. He rubbed the pump on his head. "Damn somebody must of got the jump on me." Casey said while lying on the ground and moving his head to look around.

He then tried to to roll backwards and then propel himself to his feet but he bashed his to the underside of the table because he didn't notice that he was near table. He grapped his head again and roll around on the floor. "Aaah! My head!" Casey screamed.

Casey saw April and Chandler approuch him. "Red give me minute." Casey said as he slowly got up while holding his head. "Uh why are we here?" Casey asked April while avoided eyecontact with Chandler.

Lethal Lullaby
08-04-2014, 03:29 PM
Mystee nodded to Donatello. "Yes. It is strange that they didn't rid us of our weapons." She said when he brought it up. She tried not to laugh as Michelangelo ran around screaming. "Donatello and Michelangelo." She said making a mental note of their names.

As Donatello went over to a red head girl, who was with two teen boys Mystee looked over at Shiro after hearing her ask who they all were. Mystee went over to her after signaling Donatello to wait a moment after he signaled her over. "It's Mystee." She said to Shiro then pointed towards Donatello and Michelangelo. "Um. All I know is that those two are Donatello and Michelangelo. Who might you be?" She asked.

April turned to Donatello and nodded. "Yeah. And it's looks like nobody knows how we got here or even why." She said before Casey came to. "We were going to ask you the same thing. I guess nobody knows why we are here."

April saw Kenji, Leonardo, and Raphael and went over to them. "Hey you guys wouldn't happen to know what we are doing here, would you?" She asked them

Shiro Kame
08-04-2014, 03:35 PM
Shiro: The name's Shiro. Do you have any idea why we're here? All I remember is getting ambushed. I managed to get away, but then someone bashed me on the head hard with a bat or something.

Metroid
08-04-2014, 04:00 PM
Kenji looked at April and watched her approach him

"Ah red haired one, do you know what this place is?
Kenji asked April when she arrived to him, Leonardo, and Raphael

"Can someone tell me what the shell is going on here!?"
Raphael Outburst so everyone could hear him

Lethal Lullaby
08-04-2014, 04:05 PM
Mystee shook her head looking at Shiro's red eyes. "I really wish I knew, Shiro. I believe I was shot by a sleeping dart." She said before motioning for her to come with. "Anyways I gotta see what Donatello wants." She said as she went over to Donatello.

April shook her head. "It's a basement, but i don't know what to." She said to Kenji before motioning him to come with her as she walked over to Casey, Donatello and her cousin Chandler.

Electric
08-04-2014, 04:07 PM
Chandler smirked when Casey bumped his head on the table then went over with the others

Donnie looked around since no one had any idea what was going on. He eventually noticed the tv and VHS tape. Chandler followed Donnie's eyes and saw it as well, and the two walked over there.

"You think it's a coincidence? Just a random old tape or something." Chandler asked

"Only one way to find out" Donnie said as he pushed the tape in

Blackeyedsonic
08-04-2014, 05:02 PM
Spin looks at the wall it's hard and damp not getting out that way spins mind starts working over time his photographic memory replaying all he saw and heard he had no idea who took him but he knew one thing it was not Chris he's never this nice he glances to the others shyly staying with Rayla

Leo walks over to Donny:hmmm play it dude

Metroid
08-04-2014, 05:08 PM
Raphael moved closer to where the Television was, and he held his head as he watched Donatello push the tape into the VHS player

Kenji approached Mystee with caution as he watched April walk away, but then decides to walk and stand next to spin to watch what will be played

Lethal Lullaby
08-04-2014, 06:01 PM
After the tape was pushed in it automatically began to play. It started off as tv static for the first few seconds then there was a close up of a man's eye. The camera zoomed out and there was a thin dark skinned man with dark brown eyes and long scraggly dreadlocks.

+++On the vhs tape+++

"Well it's day 667 and there's been some crazy s*** going on." The man states as he holds up a drawing of something that looks like the rake (http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110318235905/theslenderman/images/thumb/b/b1/Rake01.jpg/500px-Rake01.jpg) mixed with whatever that thing fro REC° was. (http://waynesimmons.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/rec-1.jpg) "I mean look at this! I don't even- I mean what the f*** is this??" He asked before twitching. His eyes were baggy showing signs of sleep deprivation.

Suddenly two men came in the room wearing white uniforms with name tags that showed where they worked. They were both light skinned, but the other was a bit tan and had black hair compared to the blonde one. They approached the unkown man. The blonde had a syringe with a sedative behind his back.

"Easy Mr. Ezekielio. Nobody wants to harm you." The black haired man told him before Mr. Ezekielio started flailing his arms around fighting against the two men.

Sonething quickly passed the camera in a quick blur then it showed the two uniformed men trying to calm Mr. Ezekielio down.

A few minutes later the screen goes black for a moment and all that is heard is screaming, the sounds of bones breaking, and the sound of flesh tearing. Afterwards the black goes away and there are blood splatters on the screen and on the ground was the disembodied corpses of the two uniformed men. The black haired man's jaw had been ripped out and their intestines were pulled from his stomach. The intestines were wrapped around the blonde's neck and his bones were all cracked some torn from his skin.

An alarm clock that was like the one that eoke everyone up was on the floor. Then more static.
+++End Tape+++

Mystee's eyes went wide in fear and she went dead silent after recognizing the two men's uniforms and the clock. She stood closer to Donatello.

April had her hand over her mouth and she looked a bit sick. "Oh my- I can't." She stepped back looking like she was ready to pass out.

Shiro Kame
08-04-2014, 06:09 PM
Shiro: I don't know about you guys, but I'm out of here. I got a bad vibe about this.
Shiro opened the door out of the basement, and got out, but when she tried to go out the windows or open some of the other doors, she was trapped.
Shiro: Oh, great, that's just ****ing great...

Fang Wolf
08-04-2014, 06:18 PM
Witchpanther Saki (Shredder) drag his Tekko-Kagi against the wall so it makes the blade rips.
He notices his tracks. "I'll find you Hamato Yoshi!"

~▲~

| In Tv Room |
Splinter and Splinter walk in.

"Onii-san! That was so disgusting I have see! *Looks disgusted*" Splintija says after she see on Tv screen.
"Imōto, I Know....But hello everyone." Splinter says. *when he se everyone with tv*

Blackeyedsonic
08-04-2014, 06:25 PM
Spin watched the tape and quickly started to think of posibul was to kill whatever that was being no stranger to monsters killing others he didn't even flinch at the gore instead thinking amateur about what did it

Leo is taken back for a sec then goes into big brother/leader mode:everyone we need to stick together see if we can find a way out

Electric
08-04-2014, 06:37 PM
Chandler looked away from the video, he then went and steadied April. "What the hell is all of this?"

Donnie nodded after Leo spoke "Leo's right. We'll figure all this out" he said looking to his side seeing mystee looked a little off

-----

Karai was roaming the halls until she saw something coming. all alone. Easy target. Time to get some answers she thought. She drew her katana and jumped in from of witch panther.

"Oh, another mutant? Figures. You better start talking" she said

Shiro Kame
08-04-2014, 06:37 PM
Rayla flinched just a little at the tape: If that thing's still alive, Spin and I can handle it.

Shiro was too far to hear Leo. She was still trying to find her way out when she thought she heard something. When she looked into the room that she thought she heard it from, she saw nothing but what looked like where they gave shock-therapy to patients. She shivered in PTSD fear as her mind flashed back to where she was in a similar situation. She was turning to leave when the door closed behind her, and wouldn't open. Panicked, she banged her fists on the door, trying to get out.
SHiro: HEY! LET ME OUT OF HERE! PLEASE!!! SOMEONE HELP!!!!!!!!

TurtleTitan97
08-04-2014, 06:51 PM
"Aw man, I think I'm gonna hurl....", said Mikey as he stepped away. He was overjoyed saw Splinter. "Sensei! Boy, am I glad to see you! Say, you wouldn't happen to now what's going n here, would you?"

Shiro Kame
08-04-2014, 06:58 PM
Shiro was growing more frantic with every passing moment that she was stuck in that room. She was on the verge of having a mental breakdown from panic and trauma to the point that tears were running down her eyes. Her eyes then widened when she heard the electric chair turn on behind her, causing her to look before she banged on the door harder, screaming loudly: I SAID: HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rayla: Um...did anyone hear something? It sounded like screaming coming from upstairs.

Blackeyedsonic
08-04-2014, 07:39 PM
Spin hears the scream and in a flash of blue runs to the door kicking it open swiftly

Leo:farther how'd they get you*thinks as he readys his weapons*

Shiro Kame
08-04-2014, 07:45 PM
Shiro dashed out, frantic, before she ran back into the basement, tripping on the stairs, and falling down.

Rayla walked up to her: ARe you all right, Miss?

Shiro: I...I thinks so...but...but something really strange is goin' on. Almost every room in this asylum is locked up, and some of the windows are either boarded up or have bars on 'em...and...and...

Rayla: And what?

Shiro: One of the rooms for electro shock therapy...I...I heard a scream come from there...wh...when I went to investigate, the door closed and locked on me...! And then...and then...the electric chair turned itself on! This place is bad news! We hafta get outta here NOW! Whatever was in that tape, is still HERE!!!

Lethal Lullaby
08-04-2014, 07:52 PM
Mystee looked to Donatello and shook her head as she recalled past experiences with the men in white uniforms. She didn't notice Splinter or Splintija. Then she heard Shiro screaming and bolted up the stairs at an inhuman speed.

April looked to Chandler. "I have no idea what that was about... I need to sit down." She said before looking over to Kenji wondering what he thought.

Mystee got to the room Shiro was in and tried opening the door but it was locked. She then ran back downstairs and grabbed Donatello's arm. "Donatello, Shiro's trapped in a room up stairs and the door won't open." She said to Donatello unaware that Spin had already freed her...

Mystee looked at Shiro and nodded in agreement.

Metroid
08-04-2014, 08:14 PM
Kenji does not react to the video, after it turns off, he rubs his mask, and removes it from over his face

Kenji sees Shiro fall over when she ran back into the basement, and goes over to her to see if she needs any help, but then he turns his head to see splinter and splintija walk in the room

Raphael turns his head away from the Television when the video is over, then runs over to where Shiro and Rayla are, and overheard their conversation on the way, then replied in horror
"THAT thing is.... is in HERE?"

Suddenly a loud growling sound becomes audible for a few second, this noise causes Kenji and Raphael to look up at the ceiling of the basement

Kenji speaks to the nearby group
"It seems to be upstairs somewhere"

After saying that, Kenji slowly walks to the basement door

Shiro Kame
08-04-2014, 08:22 PM
Shiro: I'm...I'm not 100% sure...all I know is that a door locked on me in a freaking abandoned, boarded up asylum, and an electric chair turned on by itself. That was enough to tell me that something was up!

Rayla went up to inspect the room. She touched the electric chair with both hands, and felt the electricity course through her. The energy suddenly felt dark, causing her to let go abruptly and pant in shock.

Rayla: I think this place may be haunted or cursed....

Blackeyedsonic
08-04-2014, 08:29 PM
Spin sniffs the air for blood or anything else fresh

Leo: alright I want everyone here now we need to see what we got to pull together for weapons and surplies just incase we are here for a while

LH
08-04-2014, 08:40 PM
Hey guys! Really honored you wanted me to join... Unfortunately I have been far too busy... I hope you all have an awesome time though! :)

Fang Wolf
08-05-2014, 06:42 AM
Karai was roaming the halls until she saw something coming. all alone. Easy target. Time to get some answers she thought. She drew her katana and jumped in from of witch panther.

"Oh, another mutant? Figures. You better start talking" she said

"My name is Witchpanther Saki, Son of Oroku Saki and who are you?"
He take up Shredder's Steel Claws.

Electric
08-05-2014, 09:55 AM
Chandler helped April sit down before going over to Leo with Donnie like he ordered.

--

"Ha. Right. My names Karai. Daughter of Oroku Saki. Hate to break it to you, but I never had a brother" she said as she ran at witch panther swinging her katana

Metroid
08-05-2014, 10:16 AM
Kenji walks to the Basement door, then heads upstairs to investigate the source of the noise, then thinks to himself 'whatever made that noise defiantly was not human'

Raphael looks to Leonardo then asks
"You mean like food or something? i dont think they are just going to have a fridge down here, but ill go with Kenji and see what i can find"

Raphael runs to catch up with Kenji, who is just reaching the top of the staircase

Shiro Kame
08-05-2014, 02:17 PM
Shiro looked around, wondering what happened earlier when she got trapped. She wondered if this just happened just because it was an old abandoned building, and she was overreacting. Besides, she did not believe in ghosts or superstitions. She was glad that the turtles didn't recognize her from a previous encounter, seeing as she was trapped here with them, and was wearing a disguise that masked her gender and species when she had faced them while still in the Foot Clan.
Shiro: Leonardo was it...? I don't want to sound desperate, but we should get out of here immediately. I don't want to be stuck in this creepy place longer than I have to. I've already been trapped in a cage, not happening again if I can help it.

Roland
08-05-2014, 02:22 PM
Casey could only shrug. He had no clue why they are here or who brought them there. Casey didn't see Chandler smirking but he followed them to the tv.Casey watched the video tape with the others. Casey raised an eyebrow after the video finished.

"Aw man that was gruesome but the violence is fake. Blood isn't that red. Wait... maybe this was all publicity stunt to promote..." Casey said and then eject the vhs tape. He looked on the side and read the words "... look behind you??".

Casey looked behind him to see Donnie. "Donnie? Why are you behind me? I feel like I'm getting punked somehow." Casey ask while he put the tape on the vhs player.

Blackeyedsonic
08-05-2014, 05:30 PM
Spin sits and thinks could it be a ghost or demon he growls lowly to himself for his stupidity for getting trapped so easly

Leo looks at shiro and nods:I understand that but first we need to see what we got on hand just incase we can't get out fast

Lethal Lullaby
08-05-2014, 05:30 PM
Mystee made sure to keep near Donatello since she really didn't know anyone else, besides Shiro and Michelangelo by their names. She was just shaken by the fact that she waz in an asylum.

Mystee looked at Shiro and nodded in agreement. "I've been in one of these places before..." she said before grabbing the tape and looking at it after Casey checked it out. She saw it said "Look behind you." She looked behind her, but saw nothing.

"Well while Kenji and Raphael go check for food or whatever, why don't we introduce ourselves. Maybe that will help calm our nerves." April suggested before gesturing to herself. "My name is April."

Shiro Kame
08-05-2014, 05:34 PM
Shiro: I'm Shiro.

Rayla bows an oriental bow: I'm Rayla Starwind the Lynx. This *points to Spin* is Spin the Hedgehog, my companion. A pleasure to meet you Overlanders and Mobians.

Electric
08-05-2014, 07:38 PM
Donnie rolled his eyes after casey thought he was being punked.

"im chandler" chandler said standing beside april

"and im donatello" donnie said, noticing mystee was still next to him

Fang Wolf
08-05-2014, 08:07 PM
"Ha. Right. My names Karai. Daughter of Oroku Saki. Hate to break it to you, but I never had a brother" she said as she ran at witch panther swinging her katana

Witchpanther giver her smile and block her katana with his Steel Claws.
And then he doing his father kata: The death Dragon on Karai.

~▲~

Splinter walking in other room, It's looked more like a horror movie he had seen.
"This does not feel good." On a table so low that lots of knives and other sharp objects on.

Shiro Kame
08-05-2014, 08:15 PM
Shiro took a look at the knives as well, keeping a noticeable distance from Splinter. She did not want to get her shell waxed from an advanced ninja master who could take her down in less than a heart. She then looked around the room until she saw an old locker. She managed to pull the door open, and gasped when she saw a mutilated corpse with blood red writing all over the inside of the locker with pictures, photos, and notes all over.
Shiro: Oh...my...This is DEFINITELY not good...

Metroid
08-05-2014, 11:32 PM
\_Upstairs

Kenji and Raphael walked to the top of the staircase, there was hardly any light besides the little amount of light that came through the bars and boards, making odd shapes on the wall

"Um.. See anything that looks like a kitchen?"
Raphael asked, moving down the hallway with his shell against the wall opposite of the windows

Kenji does not reply, but looks at a doorway with a broken door, an electric chair inside

Kenji whispers to himself
"This must have been where she was trapped, but the electric chair is off now, strange"

Raphael overhears Kenji whisper and replied
"So he came in here and turned it off!??"

Blackeyedsonic
08-05-2014, 11:41 PM
Leo:I am Leonardo *he makes a mental note of the term overlord and mobion that Rayla said to ask about that later after they find a way out*

Spin nods when Rayla introduces him keeping silent as he observes to him this looks like his old training days to kill multipul targets this entire place reeks of covert ops and bio weapons

Electric
08-06-2014, 12:05 AM
donnie looked to mystee, since she hadnt introduced herself to the others yet.

-----

karai instantly recognized her fathers kata, which allowed her to easily avoid it. "ah. so you know my fathers secret kata. ill give. im slightly impressed. but that doesnt prove anything, youre still a freak" she said as she threw a smoke bomb at witchpanthers face before running at him swining her katana

Lethal Lullaby
08-06-2014, 01:02 AM
Mystee looked at Donatello wondering why he was looking at her, but she then figured out why. "Oh! heh." She laughed nervously. "I'm Mystee." She said awkwardly. She then smelled the blood from the mutilated corspe in the other room from the basement. Out of habit she automatically headed to the smell.

April watched Mystee go up the basement stairs. "Where you going, Mystee?" She asked Mystee.

Mystee stopped and nodded up the stairs to show she was going up stairs. "I'll be back." she said before finding the room Shiro and Splinter were in.

April looked back at Donatello. "You see how red her eyes are? Well her's and Shiro's." She asked him.

Fang Wolf
08-06-2014, 06:43 AM
karai instantly recognized her fathers kata, which allowed her to easily avoid it.
"ah. so you know my fathers secret kata. ill give. im slightly impressed. but that doesnt prove anything, youre still a freak" she said
as she threw a smoke bomb at witchpanthers face before running at him swining her katana

Witchpanther Saki grabs katanans blade with his paws before it reaches his face. * Gives her a creepy smile.
"Smoke bombs will not prevent me girl." He kicked her hard in the stomach with one hind leg.

~▲~

Mystee stopped and nodded up the stairs to show she was going up stairs. "I'll be back." she said before finding the room Shiro and Splinter were in.

Splinter standing terrified and looking all knives inside the room, he concludes heart, his pluls beats faster than it has done before ...
*He was still petrified with fear so he did not notice that Shiro or Mystee was there, he was so paryserad terror.*

~▲~

In another rom so Oroku Saki woke up, he had just black line and black pants on when he wakes up ..
(Witchpanther had borrowed Helmet, Armor and Steel Claw, you know for be New Shredder.)
"What am I? Witchpanther? Karai? What is my * Snarl * Witch Panther of course..."

Shiro Kame
08-06-2014, 08:31 AM
Shiro looked at all the pictures, wanting to know the true story about this place. The pictures and photos looked like various creepypasta monsters like Slenderman, The Rake, and Jeff the Killer, along with various proxies like Kate/The Chaser, Masky, and Hoodie. There were also photos of victims who seemed to be killed by these monsters or gone into PTSD from surviving an encounter. Shiro then saw what some of the writing said.
Shiro: "I'm"...."Sorry"...? What's that mean...?

Blackeyedsonic
08-06-2014, 09:31 AM
Spin looks down and at the comment about red eyes and checking with his nose he whispers:vampires

Leo:maybe we should find the others but stick together

Metroid
08-06-2014, 11:22 AM
Raphael finds the room with the knives on the table, he enters to find the others in there as well

He walks over to the pictures that Shiro is looking at and watches her sift through them

Kenji turns into the room with the electric chair to investigate it, but finds nothing, so he goes back into the hallway, and then into the room with the knives as well

Shiro Kame
08-06-2014, 11:30 AM
Shiro: Looks like there's something inside the corpse... *starts opening the corpse up with her bare hands around a gash before reaching inside the opened wound* Almost...got it!

Shiro found what looked like to be a tape

Shiro: Not another one!

Shiro then looked at the notes. Some of them said things like; "No eyes, sees all", "Go to sleep", "Can't run", and things like that.

Shiro: This place is really messed up...

Lethal Lullaby
08-06-2014, 11:41 AM
Mystee picked up one of the knives and examined it. She then watched in silence not cringing at what Shiro does to the body. Yet her interest gets peaked. "You're pretty strong Shiro." She says looking down at the knife. The knife had a dark red handle with thin gold ribbon around the top and bottom of the handle, and the blade was 6 inches long, an inch wide and stainless steel.

Mystee heard Raphael and Kenji come in the room and she looks at them still holding the knife. "I don't know your names." She then looked at Splinter and Splintija. "nor do i know yours."

Fang Wolf
08-06-2014, 11:49 AM
Mystee heard Raphael and Kenji come in the room and she looks at them still holding the knife. "I don't know your names." She then looked at Splinter and Splintija. "nor do i know yours."

"My Name is Hamato Yoshi, What is you name?" Splinter says. *He have waking up from fear*
"My Name is Splintija Saki, Twinsister to Hamato Yoshi." Splintija says.

"Are you really going to walk around with that knife?" Splinter look at Mystee.

Shiro Kame
08-06-2014, 11:51 AM
Shiro: Thanks, I have to be.

Shiro then started heading back to the other room to play the tape. As she did so, she felt like she was being watched.

Shiro: I just hope that what's on this tape is gonna be good news instead of bad news...

Metroid
08-06-2014, 11:57 AM
Raphael watched as Shiro pulled out the tape with a disgusted look
"Aw Gross!, who hides a tape in a body?!"

Kenji turned to Mystee, then answered
"my name is Kenji, and yours?"

waiting for an answer, Kenji turned to look at the table full of knives, He noticed among the pile was a single short sword, he examined it, It had a Black handle with Red Bindings, a silver Hilt, and A Red Sheathe decorated with silver accents

Raphael walked up to the table, then looked at Mystee
"My name is Raphael, have you already met my brothers?"

Blackeyedsonic
08-06-2014, 12:06 PM
Spin follows the sent of blood and finds the locker with the others and reads the righting his mind races with the term phonological test pushing the subject to insanity

Leo notices Shiro return with a tape:how'd you find that?

Shiro Kame
08-06-2014, 12:33 PM
Shiro: Um....I found it in a corpse in a locker. Had to tear it open to get to it. I wonder what's gonna be on it... *she pushes the tape in*

+tape starts+

A man is on the camera: Th...this may be my only chance to tell anyone, but this asylum was not built to cure people. It was built to drive those wh...who knew the secret insane. These monsters are not hallucinations, they are for real, and they don't want the secret...what?! NO, GET AWAY!!!

The camera is suddenly splashed on with blood, obscuring the lenses before static happens and the tape goes blank

+tape ends+

Shiro: Okay, what the **** was that all about...?

Electric
08-06-2014, 01:31 PM
"yeah, trust me, i noticed..." donnie responded to april as he watched mystee walk away.

"ok, well im going to go see if theres a way out of this nuthouse" chandler said after seeing the second tape "anyone want to join?"

"sure, ill come" donnie said walking over "im tired of being in this basement. april, you want to come?"

------

karai grabbed her stomach as she slid back. "surprise surprise. you arent totally pathetic." she said as she ran up to witchpanther, faking a swing with her katana before sweeping her leg at his feet

Roland
08-06-2014, 02:22 PM
Casey turned his head to look at everyone in the room. "Yo the name's Casey. Nice to meet you all." Casey said in a cheerful mode. After Mystee inspected the tape, Casey pulled the sticker with message 'look behind you' off the vhs tape. There were no words under the sticker or so Casey thought.

Casey put the tape down and totally missed the text on the tape. Casey walk to locker kind of thing and opened it. "Uh guys I found a fridge but every thing is stale including the pickles." Casey said as the stentch started to make his eyes water. "Wuh, the stuff reeks" Casey said while he quickly closed the fridge.

Shiro Kame
08-06-2014, 02:29 PM
Shiro: Um...Dude, this is an abandoned asylum. Of course the food's gonna reek. This thing hasn't been stocked up in months. Too bad there isn't anything here that won't go bad for a long time...

Rayla: I wonder what made these people abandon this asylum?

Lethal Lullaby
08-06-2014, 02:35 PM
Mystee nodded. "Yes. I might just do that. Nice to meet you Splinter and Splintija." She looked to Kenji and Raphael. "And same to you guys. It's Mystee. Yes i met your bros." She said before leaving to go back to the basement still holding the knife.

~*~

"Count me in." April said not wanting to see anymore gorey films. As shr headed up the stairs she bumped into Mystee who was walking down. She lost her footing as she stepped backwards and was about to fall back down the stairs. Luckily Mystee caught her by grabbing her wrist with one hand and pulling her up putting her hand around April's back to help her balance. April's heart was racing because she almost fell down the stairs. She looked to Mystee. "Phew. Thanks."

Mystee nodded then walked down to Donatello. "What happened while i was gone?" She asked.

Metroid
08-06-2014, 02:36 PM
Raphael and Kenji followed them to the Television to watch the second tape.

After the tape, Raphael pointed out
"You... You dont think that corpse in the locker was the... the same guy we just saw get ripped apart... do you?"

Shiro Kame
08-06-2014, 02:51 PM
Shiro: Why would the tape be in his gut? I doubt anyone would be able to self-harm like that. Maybe his executioners did that for some sick self-pleasure...possibly to taunt us if we found out what was really going on...

Blackeyedsonic
08-06-2014, 04:03 PM
Spin rips open the basement floor reveling some canned goods military rations and whistles to get the others to look over at him

Leo watches the tapes again thinking: don record this then set it thru a filter

Fang Wolf
08-06-2014, 05:15 PM
karai grabbed her stomach as she slid back. "surprise surprise. you arent totally pathetic." she said as she ran up to witchpanther, faking a swing with her katana before sweeping her leg at his feet

Witchpanter did a backflip. "You are not so stupid either, Karai."
*Give her creepy smile again*

Electric
08-06-2014, 06:36 PM
Donnie jumped when april almost fell down but was relieved mystee caught her.

"we found another tape. just as bad as the first one" donnie said "uhm, whats with the knife?" he asked but then was called by leo "guess im staying down here. be careful" donnie said to april and chandler before walking over to the tv

he hooked his tphone up to tv and played the video again, downloading the file onto his phone "what exactly am i looking for leo?"

chandler kept going upstairs "well if donnies not going, anyone else in?" he said as he held the door open at the top of the stairs

-----

"im glad youre smiling now, because when im finished with you, there wont be much for you to smile about" karai said smirking. she threw 2 more smoke bombs, followed by 3 shuriken, then ran at him again, aiming a punch at his head

Lethal Lullaby
08-06-2014, 07:13 PM
"We will Donnie." April said to Donatello before carefully walking back up the stairs and into the hallway. She immediately felt the coldness in the air and shuddered.

Mystee looked at Donatello and watched him as he downloaded the video to his TPhone. She then looked at the knife and back at Donatello then back to the kinfe. "Hehehehe." She giggled a bit menacingly.

TurtleTitan97
08-06-2014, 09:14 PM
"Man, this is just nuts. Why would anyone want to put us here?", thought Mikey. "I mean, why us included? It's not like many people know they're are a bunch of mutant ninjas running around New York, right?" Mikey then saw Mystee giggling. "Uh, Donnie? Don't look now, but that dudette you were talking to earlier is starting to giggle. And I don't mean the funny kind of giggle, I mean the creepy kind!", he whispered to his older brother.

Metroid
08-06-2014, 10:59 PM
Kenji walked up to Chandler
"Ill be joining along as well"

Kenji followed them up stairs, and stopped by the room with the short sword, he thought to himself
'My Odachi is much to big to be swinging around in these cramped rooms and hallways, ill be needing this'
Kenji then picked up the short sword and hooked it to his belt, and then unsheathed it to inspect the blade

Raphael stayed down in the basement

"That guy... Whatever it is... seems to be having some kind of 'fun' with us. i mean we haven't seen him yet have we? somethings up for sure"
Raphael said to everyone in the basement, then sees Spin open up the floor, revealing the cans and rations

Raphael then walked over to Donatello and Mystee to watch what they were doing, then said
"Sweet, maybe we missed something on that tape"

Electric
08-06-2014, 11:30 PM
"alright, lets go" chandler said closing the door behind him kenji and april. while kenji took a sword, chandler took his bow off his back. he turned to april "you still have your tessen? we dont know what were going to find"

----

donnie looked over his shoulder after mikey whispered to him. he caught a glimpse of mystee giggling, but shook his head "relax mikey. shes just as trapped in here as we are" he said trying to dismiss the thought, but mikey was right, it was a creepy kind of laugh. he instead focused on waiting for the video file to download, though he still didnt know what leo wanted him to look for

Fang Wolf
08-07-2014, 05:56 AM
"im glad youre smiling now, because when im finished with you, there wont be much for you to smile about" karai said smirking. she threw 2 more smoke bombs, followed by 3 shuriken, then ran at him again, aiming a punch at his head

Witchpanther dodges her attack. "Should we stop fighting and try to figure out what we are? Maybe find Oroku Saki, if we are here, So he can be here to." He ask.

~▲~

Splintija have leave Splinter alone and look around on her own.
She can feel how insane taking over, she takes up a knife.

Lethal Lullaby
08-07-2014, 08:16 AM
Mystee smirked as she twirled the knife in her hand She did it a few times, but the 5th time she messed up and the knife cut her palm causing her to drop the knife. "F-" she began but suddenly felt confused. "Wasn't I just..." She noticed her hand was bleeding and she licked it to stop the bleeding. She looked and hoped none noticed. She forgot about the knife on the floor, which still had some of her blood on it.

~*~

April was upstairs with Kenji and Chandler. "Yeah i have my tessen." She said to Cjandler. She went into the same room as Kenji. "Find anything?" She asked.

Shiro Kame
08-07-2014, 09:24 AM
Shiro decided that she didn't want to be here for another second, especially after seeing that last tape. She headed upstairs, looking for a way out. She swore she could hear voices in her head. It was driving her up the proverbial wall.
Shiro: I wonder what we're doing here then if this place is abandoned...I mean, didn't it serve its purpose a long time ago? What's the freaking point...?

She then went to the room that was at the very end of the hall in front of the stairs to the basement. She tried to open it, but it was locked. She growled before remembering that she saw a key in the old locker. She raced there and came back, unlocking the door. When she opened it, the foul order of decomposing bodies filled the air. Shiro gagged as she saw that each corpse had been brutally mutilated in every possible way.
Shiro: Wh...what the ****?!
She was then dragged in with the door slamming shut by an unknow force as Shiro's screams echoed.

Metroid
08-07-2014, 09:37 AM
Kenji shook his head to April as he finished inspecting the sword

"A fine blade indeed"
Kenji said to himself, Sheathing the sword, but missing the hole and cutting his leg slightly, he didnt wipe the blood away, but correctly sheathed the sword the second attempt

Kenji looked to the ceiling as he heard a faint scream echo the Asylum, this caused him to walk into the hallway to find the source

Blackeyedsonic
08-07-2014, 10:50 AM
Spin hears the scream and dashes off to find it only to stumble into another room that locks itself on him and the room starts to flood with blood as he sees images of all he has killed pass thru his mind rather then screaming he unleashed a unearthly roar

Leo rolls his eyes:everyone is to inpatient we have to be careful

Shiro Kame
08-07-2014, 11:04 AM
Shiro's eyes widen as she looks around to see eye-to-eye with *dun dun dun* Jeff the Killer. He slashed at her, taking advantage of her shock and fear to cut her arms and chest.
Shiro: Ah!
Shiro gripped her arms in pain before she dashed at him, reaching for her swords, only to find them gone. She then saw them on a desk.
Shiro: Wha, how!?
Shiro then got stabbed in the gut before being kicked into a rack of knives, some of the knives cutting her as she landed. Jeff then jumped at her, ready to stab her to death. In a split second, Shiro grabbed one of the knives, and stabbed Jeff in the heart. Jeff froze for a few seconds before falling, dead. Shiro slowly got up, still in shock, before she went to the desk to get her swords. She placed the swords back on her back before looking to see Jeff starting to get up.
Shiro: NO!
Shiro then stabbed and sliced Jeff, not stopping until he stopped moving. She then made sure he was dead by beheading him and cutting his heart out. When she was done with her work, her eyes widened.
Shiro: What the hell...did I do...?! What just happened...?!
As she slowly turned around to get her bearings, she then came face to face with Slender Man. Her eyes widened.
Shiro: What the...?!
Slender then bull-rushed her, sending her through the door and flying down the stairs into the basement, making her pant in fear and shock as she bled from her eyes and every wound that had been reopened or currently made, even having blood come out of her mouth before she passed out.

Roland
08-07-2014, 12:54 PM
Casey frowned a bit at Shiro's comment. "But... but but the pickles... I though they could last forever." Casey said frowning at the sorry site that was the ancient pickles.

Casey turned around when Spin whistled. "Food! Ok not gourmet food but food none the less." Casey said as he ran towards the military rations and canned food. Casey opened one of the canned and to his surprize it was empty. "Huh?" Casey said and then opened more cans. They were all empty.

"Blue dude the cans... Blue dude?" Casey heard Shiro scream and after a while saw she was falling down the stair with blood streaming from her eyes. Casey the heard a primal growl. "Blue dude!?" Casey ran to a door he thought Spin was in. Casey open the door and was met by tidal wave of blood.

"O... *gargle*" Casey said blood wave pushed over Casey and forced him down the stairs.

Electric
08-07-2014, 03:02 PM
donnie saw shiro be thrown down the stairs, followed by casey. he detached his phone and ran over to them. "what happened?" he said kneeling by casey

-----

chandler looked to april as kenji started walking away "guess hes leading" he said as he loaded his bow and followed kenji

----

"the last thing i intend to do is team up with a disgusting mutant like you" karai said, as she jumped on top of witchpanther, pinning him down. she held her katana to his throat

Fang Wolf
08-07-2014, 03:05 PM
"the last thing i intend to do is team up with a disgusting mutant like you" karai said, as she jumped on top of witchpanther, pinning him down. she held her katana to his throat

Witchpanther gives her a creepy smile again.
"Oh, you can not scare me.."

Metroid
08-07-2014, 03:14 PM
Kenji heard the scream again, but continued forward through the hallway, there was a thick haze at the end of the hallway, illuminated dust by one of the windows, making it impossible to see the end of the hallway

Kenji cautiosly walked into a room on the right side of the hallway with a single mirror in it, propped against the wall opposite the door, he could see the reflection from a barred up window

Kenji fully stepped into the room, then watched the door close behind him from the mirror, then he heard the door lock

\_Basement

Raphael saw Shiro come down the stairs with the tidal wave of blood, then rushed over to help her,

"You alright?"
Raphael asked Shiro, kneeling down beside her and the puddle
"What happened, whered all this blood come from?"

Shiro Kame
08-07-2014, 03:16 PM
Shiro: I...I was attacked by a man with a burned face and knives...I...I barely survived when I was attacked by a thin, faceless man.... *cough cough*
Shiro coughed up blood before starting to fall unconscious

Fang Wolf
08-07-2014, 03:23 PM
Splinter Run to Shiro.
"I need something to stop the blood with, so hurry to find any fabric as I can use." He says to Raphael.

Lethal Lullaby
08-07-2014, 03:23 PM
April heard the screams as well and followed Chandler and Kenji, but then she heard what sounded like someone falling down the stairs. " You guys hear that? I'm gonna check it out.",she said unaware of where Kenji was going.

April ran back to where the stairs led to the Basement and saw all the blood leading from one of the rooms and down the stairs. "Oh my- *gags*" she slowly approached the stairs to go down them holding her nose.

Mystee saw the blood and felt her mouth water. She started to drool a bit and had to quickly wipe her mouth before anyone could notice. She noticed most of them were focused on Shiro and Casey, so she took the oppurtunity to go get herself some blood. She looked around before quickly scooping some in her hands and drinking it.

Mystee took a couple more scoops then wiped her mouth and licked her hands clean before going over to hear Shiro talk about a burnt face man with a knife and a tall faceless man. "Sounds like Jeff and Slender to me."

Electric
08-07-2014, 04:02 PM
"april wait!" chandler yelled after her but she was already gone. he kept following kenji, but as kenji entered a room, the door locked behind him "oh you have GOT to be kidding me" he said as he tried to kick down the door, but it held. "ill be back kenji!" he yelled into the room before trying to go back to the basement. but he ended up getting lost in thee halls. "figures" he mumbled as he kept walking with his bow loaded

---

Donnie went over a kneeled beside splinter. he grabbed an old sheet nearby and tore it into stips, before tying off shiros arms to avoid her losing much more blood.

----

"then maybe im not trying hard enough" karai said, matching his smile with a smirk of her own. she dug her katana into the underside of chin, just enough to draw blood. "arent panthers supposed to to ferocious? you should rename yourself. witchkitten is more like it" she taunted

Blackeyedsonic
08-07-2014, 05:07 PM
Spin walks out of the room covered in blood and his eyes glowing full rage mode his mind is raceing as he keeps seeing others dying he roars again

Leo rushes to check on shiro with the others but stops when he hears the roar again

Metroid
08-07-2014, 10:53 PM
Kenji turned around in horror as the door shut, then he turned back to where he thought the mirror was in the pitch black room.

A light flickered on in the room, on the third flicker, Kenji could make something out in the mirror behind him, it looked like some kind of monster

The light flickered once more an stayed on, Kenji looked around the room in horror, but did not see anything

suddenly, a drop of blood came from the ceiling and landed on his nose, then a second drop, then a third, followed by a growling sound.

Kenji looked up to see the monster from the mirror, it was clinging onto the ceiling by all fours, and looked down on him

it appeared a dark grey and its skin looked old and decayed, the monster also had various open flesh wounds that were not bleeding

"What the hell are you!!"
Kenji yelled out as the monster dropped down on him, making Kenji scream for help

\_Basement

Raphael ran off and found an old shirt, it had grease stains on it

Raphael then returned to Splinter and said
"Oh, looks like you've already found a blanket"

Fang Wolf
08-08-2014, 03:32 AM
"then maybe im not trying hard enough" karai said, matching his smile with a smirk of her own. she dug her katana into the underside of chin, just enough to draw blood. "arent panthers supposed to to ferocious? you should rename yourself. witchkitten is more like it" she taunted

Witchpanther snarl to Karai only.

"Karai! Witchpanther!" Oroku Saki walking to them..
He turns to Witchpanther. "Give me back my armor, Helmet and Steel Claws! Now!"
When Oroku Saki had gotten back his things from his son; Witchpanther Saki.

"Karai, you know what we are?" He says while he puts his Steel Claws on his wrists.

\_Basement

Raphael ran off and found an old shirt, it had grease stains on it

Raphael then returned to Splinter and said
"Oh, looks like you've already found a blanket"

Splinter start adding on Shiro's wounds. "Yes, All fabrics we find are good and have, My son. *Hm* If we are here, as well Shredder here to."

Lethal Lullaby
08-08-2014, 08:09 AM
After hearing a familiar scream April suddenly stopped. "Kenji?" She quickly turned to run and find where the scream came from. She eventually ended up running into Chandler in one of the halls. "Chandler! Where's Kenji?" She asked him while she looked around.

~*~

Mystee started to walk to Donatello, but she saw the knife out of the corner of her eyes. "Oh?" She ran over to it and picked it up not recognizing it. "Aww sweet! A knife." Suddenly she had a sinister smile on her face and she held the knife behind her back. She skipped over to Michelangelo and tapped him on his shoulder.

Shiro Kame
08-08-2014, 10:00 AM
As Shiro lay unconscious, she started to shake and move as if being tormented with begging like: "Please no!" "Stop!"
She was dreaming about her nightmarish torture at the hands of the Kraang years ago. She then bolted up, freaked out, grabbing the nearest wrist that was touching as she reached for her wakizashi, panting.

TurtleTitan97
08-08-2014, 01:20 PM
Mikey reacted in shock when he heard Splinter. "S-S-Shredder? Here?! Aw man, this is great! Just great! First it's the creepy tape, now Shredder. What's next?" He squealed a bit when he felt a tap on his shoulder, but calmed down when he realized it was just Mystee. "Oh, it's just you. You almost made me jump out of my shell. What's up?" He put his hand on his back, and chuckled nervously, trying to relax himself.

Electric
08-08-2014, 02:25 PM
"no father" karai said bowing her head "but we arent alone." she glared at witchpanther "aside from the feline, splinter and the turtles are here. as well as a whole horde of their friends"

---

"he got shut in a room" chandler said after he ran into april. "i went to get the others but this place is huge." he explained, while he stayed with her

Lethal Lullaby
08-08-2014, 02:45 PM
Mystee brought out the knife in front of her and smirked at Michelangelo. "Not much..." She said putting the knife to her lips. "Yet. Hehehehe." Her pupils changed to slits as she looked into Michelangelo's eyes using her hypnosis on him.

~*~

April frowned then sighed before looking to Chandler. "You and I stick together and see if we can find him." She said to him.

TurtleTitan97
08-08-2014, 02:52 PM
"What the...?!" Suddenly Michelangelo could feel something is wrong. "I...I can't move!", he thought in his mind. "What's she doing? One minute she looks at me with those eyes, and I feel like I've lost control of my body! Man, this is just not my day! I hope the other guys notice this soon! Who is this girl? Another mutant?"

Metroid
08-08-2014, 04:23 PM
The monster pinned Kenji down on the floor

Kenji's drew his sword out of the sheathe but the monster knocked the sword out of his hand and it impaled clean through the door

Kenji kicked and punched viciously at the monster, but to no use

The monster picked up Kenji and threw him at the mirror, causing it to shatter into several large pieces

Kenji saw many of the pieces fly off with blood on them

\_Basement

"Oh ok then, here you go then"
Raphael said, handing the greased shirt to Splinter

Raphael then looked over to Michelangelo and said
"Hey Mikey, you look different, are you hungry again?"

Roland
08-08-2014, 04:28 PM
Casey got up from the floor in sitting position and told Donnie. "I thought Spin was in trouble when I heard a primal growl. So I ran towards the door upstairs which I thought Spin was in and opened it. I then got hid by tidal wave of blood and ended up back here."

Casey looked around and the saw Spin in a state which made him look posessed. "Blue dude? You okay. Blue dude?" Casey asked.

Lethal Lullaby
08-08-2014, 06:16 PM
"Hold this." Mystee said to Michelangelo before holding the knife sideways and placing the handle in his mouth. She turned him around and grabbed both of his hands behind his back, but stopped. "What the? What am i doing?" She let go of Michelangelo and stepped in front of him. Her pupils went back to normal so her hypnosis was off. "Ey that's not how you hold a knife. It is a nice one, i admit." She said once again not recognizing the knife.

The knife was possessed by a sadistic spirit that whoever was holding it would become twisted and when they let go of the knife they'll forget they ever had or seen the knife.

~*~

April thought she heard some loud noises from a room on the floor she and Chandler were on. "Chandler, are you hearing that?" She asked before hearing what sounded like glass breaking.

TurtleTitan97
08-08-2014, 06:48 PM
Mikey quickly spat the knife out. "Nice? NICE?!?! Is that seriously all you can say?!?! Just what the heck did you try to pull back there?! You looked at me with your eyes and suddenly I can't move!" Mikey quickly pulled out his nunchucks and started twirling them. "Just try to pull that again, I'll show my special ninja technique: Hot Nunchuck Fury!" He then looked towards Raph. "Careful bro! I think she's some kind of mutant or something! Don't look her in the eyes!"

Blackeyedsonic
08-08-2014, 07:26 PM
Spin growls at Casey and walks a little closer and looks off to his sholder seeing something unseen by the others

Electric
08-08-2014, 09:23 PM
donnie listened to casey. "wave of blood...someones rigged this place with a ton of horrid tricks and traps. the bodies may be real, but its all just to scare us. theyre trying to make us panic. but if we all stay together, theres no way whoever it is can take us all"

----

chandler jumped when he heard the shattering sound. "yeah, yeah i definitley heard that" he said as he took off towards where heard it from. he ended up getting to the door with a sword impaled through him "this is it! this is where kenji got locked in" he said as he tried to kick the door open again

Metroid
08-08-2014, 09:41 PM
Kenji grabbed a shard of glass that punctured him all the way through from his back, through his stomach

The monster reared up and lunged at kenji

Kenji pulled the glass out of his stomach and pointed it at the monster just as it pounced on him, Kenji then stabbed the monster and made it scream and fly back into the door full force, knocking the door open. The monster now lay sprawled out across the hallway floor, still very much alive

\_Basement

"Don't look her in the eyes? Mutant?"
Raphael said confused, looking at Michelangelo
"I really wish i knew what was going on here, and why /us/ what does whoever put us in here want? and why such an odd bunch, i mean we dont even know who she is, why is she in here with /us/?"

Lethal Lullaby
08-09-2014, 04:07 AM
Mystee backed off from Michelangelo with her hands up defensively. "Whoa there, Michelangelo. Just calm down. Sheesh. I ask a simple question and you practically blow a casket. Just to let you know I'm not going to harm you, and I'm not a mutant." She said before crossing her arms looking at him like he was crazy. She then looked around and motors Splintija wasn't in the room. "Hmm. Splinter did Splintija go anywhere?" She asked walking away from Michelangelo.

~*~

April followed Chandler and watched him try kick the door in. She cupped her hands around her mouth and shouted. "Kenji, are you okay? We're gonna get-AHH!" She screamed after seeing the monster on the ground.

A medium-sized, faint, barely visible orb quickly floated by April and Chandler before disappearing.

Fang Wolf
08-09-2014, 07:35 AM
"no father" karai said bowing her head "but we arent alone." she glared at witchpanther "aside from the feline, splinter and the turtles are here. as well as a whole horde of their friends"

"Time to take revenge on Hamato Yoshi after all these years! *Hahaa*
Karai och Witchpanther Find out how many friends to enemies which are here." Shredder says and draw up his blades..

Witchpanther bow his head front of Shredder.
"Yes, I will do it for you."

Electric
08-09-2014, 09:36 AM
Donnie pried shiros hand off his wrist. "It's ok shiro. You're safe" he said calmly

----

Chandler jumped back when the monster flew out. "What the hell is that?" He said before noticing it was still alive. He fired an arrow into it before loading another one. As he was reloading, he noticed the orb, but turned his attention back to the monster.

----

"Karai and witch panther?" Karai said surprised "I'm not going to team up with this lying excuse for a muta...." She stopped realizing she was talking to shredder "...yes father."

Shiro Kame
08-09-2014, 10:27 AM
Shiro: Oh...um...o...okay...Just had a nightmare...th...that's all....s...sorry about that...
Shiro then got up
Shiro: I'm fine now. I'm gonna go scope out the rest of the place.
Shiro then started exploring the hallways until she saw Shredder, Karai, and Witchpanther: What're they doing here!? And who's the cat?! I'd better...!
*She accidentally knocked some boxes over, alerting them to her presence. This was bad, especially since Shiro was a Foot exile and a traitor*
Shiro: Aw, great...

Metroid
08-09-2014, 12:08 PM
Kenji could hardly move because he was still partly impaled to the mirror's glass, but he stood up and walked towards the monster

The monster came to its senses after being dazed and looked around and saw chandler, then got punctured by an arrow. The monster now lays dead

Kenji walked towards the door, pulling glass out of himself, then pulled his sword out from the door, then caught a slight glimpse of the orb before it vanished

\_Basement

Raphael looked around and watched everyone go about

Roland
08-09-2014, 03:57 PM
Casey was glad that Donnie wasn't freaking out but he did wonder my Donnie didn't comment on blood's unpleasent odor. Casey really needed a bath.

Casey looked at Spin and said "Why are you growling?" Casey followed the direction of where Spin was looking and saw Donnie. "Donnie is a friend, blue dude." Casey said not realizing Spin saw something else behind him.

Donnie's words of them sticking together made Casey realize that not everyone was accounted for. "1, 2, 3... *then counts silently*. Donnie I think were a few people short." Casey said and then looked at Mikey throughing a fit because of Mystee hypnosis.

Blackeyedsonic
08-09-2014, 04:43 PM
Spin try's to calm down thinking that this is not home no ones gonna hurt me here and if they try they can't anyways this little ghost thing is nothing but it's hoveing over dons head now spin growls louder to threaten it the spirit giggles like a little girl but it sends a chill down their spines

Lethal Lullaby
08-09-2014, 04:48 PM
April let out a sigh of relief after seeing Kenji was okay. "Thank goodness." She said before gesturing to follow her. "Come one you guys let's get back to the basement. She said and waited for them to follow.

~*~

"Okay. Are we f***ing serious??" Mystee said getting a bit fed up with what was going on. "Does nobody know where the hell Splintija is??" She asked and then watched Shiro leave. Again. "Hey take someone w-" she began but Shiro had already left. "Ah forget it." She said throwing her hands in the air.

She looked up to the ceiling and scoffed. "Oh i see. This is just some sick joke. We're on some tv show i bet." She said before shouting. "Haha very funny! Hope you had a good laugh a$$holes!" She said sarcastically. "Now let us out damn you! Hello?! Answer me!!" She suddenly stopped after she heard a girlish giggle. She followed Spin's eyes to Donatello. She walked to Donatello and looked behind him. She saw nothing but could feel something eerie nearby.

Electric
08-09-2014, 10:17 PM
"What....what is that thing?" Chandler said realizing he had killed i. He slowly backed away before nodding to April and then following her.

------

"Eh doubt it's being televised" Donnie said to mystee. "I've looked and there's no sign of any cameras, which if someone was watching, I'd figure they'd want to see the room we were brought to. There's also no signal here for the cameras to feed back to, so unless they were watching from inside the building, it doesn't seem likely. But luckily, tphones put out their own wireless signal, each one their own access point, so they'll still work. Speaking of which, I should call April, make sure she's ok." He said as he dialed her number. While he was waiting for her to answer donnie noticed multiple others were looking at him. "Uhm....oh" he said as mystee came over to him "everything ok?"

Lethal Lullaby
08-10-2014, 04:00 AM
Mystee shook her head. "I don't think so Donatello. There's some kind of dark energy very close to you, but I'm not sure what's causing it." She said grabbing his hand and pulling him a couple steps from where he was currently standing. She looked to Spin. "I'm guessing you can see it, so where is it now?"

~*~

April saw Donnie was calling her and she answered. 'Hey Donnie. Chandler, Kenji, and I are on our way back to the basement. We ran into a monster- well actually Kenji did, but we're good now.' She texted as she walked with Chandler and Kenji.

Fang Wolf
08-10-2014, 06:37 AM
"Karai and witch panther?" Karai said surprised
"I'm not going to team up with this lying excuse for a muta...."
She stopped realizing she was talking to shredder "...yes father."

Witchpanther takes up his weapons: Sword of Tengu.
"Time to play!" He says.

"Karai, make sure at Hamato Yoshi and other not see you and Witchpanther.
And find out what this is for place..." Shredder says to her.

Shiro then started exploring the hallways until she saw Shredder, Karai, and Witchpanther: What're they doing here!?
And who's the cat?! I'd better...! *She accidentally knocked some boxes over, alerting them to her presence.
This was bad, especially since Shiro was a Foot exile and a traitor*
Shiro: Aw, great...

Witchpanter turn his head to Shiro.
"There is someone there?!" He points with his sword.

"I see that the traitor is here to. Take her!!!" Snarl Shredder.

"Does nobody know where the hell Splintija is??" She asked and then watched Shiro leave.

Splinter says: Maybe we should look for her. *sigh* What is this place?

Shiro Kame
08-10-2014, 08:21 AM
Shiro got out both of her swords, growling like an animal
Shiro: Like I'm the real traitor. You joined the Kraang, knowing what they had done to me before I joined you. And that bitch you call a daughter freaking handed the key to the Kraang herself. Both of you deserve to die!
Shiro then asks Witchpanther: Who the **** are you? Another one of Shredder's freak minions?

Electric
08-10-2014, 09:55 AM
"A monster?!" Donnie said concerned "good, you're ok. Just hurry back and be careful. That thing was probably a mutant or something" he said before ending the conversation. He was confused by mystee "a dark energy? What do you mean?" He said looking over his shoulder

----

Chandler walked with April and kenji; with an arrow loaded.

----

"Ah, I was hoping you'd be one of the allies they had in here" Karai sAid smirking "but you even took it upon yourself to seperate from the rest of them and stupidly come right to us" she said as she calmly walked towards shiro, with on hand back on her katana

Blackeyedsonic
08-10-2014, 12:29 PM
Spins eyes follow the spirit around the room as she giggles creepily spin points to it just for it to laugh and move as if it's playing a game of tag

The spirit girl likes spin seeing her and wants to play: play with me*her voice is creepy yet sounds innocent as she asks them all to play*

Shiro Kame
08-10-2014, 12:48 PM
Shiro: As stupid as you and your father were for helping the Kraang nearly destroy the planet! I may be psychotic, but I'm not stupid. Want me? Come and get me! *runs away as fast as she can back to the room where she faced Slender Man and Jeff, already having a plan, knowing that there's no way to defeat all 3 of them without backup*

Metroid
08-10-2014, 03:07 PM
Kenji walks back with April and Chandler, picking out small pieces of glass and dropping them as he walks along.

Kenji said to April and Chandler
"Whatever that thing was, i hope thats the only one, that.. thing was hardly even human anymore"

\_Basement

Raphael looked around, confused as to where people keep wandering off to

Roland
08-10-2014, 03:19 PM
Casey got up and backed away from where Spin pointed. "Blue dude what is it? Please don't tell me it's vampire bat. I really don't want do deal vampires." Casey turned to Donnie and Mystee.

"Hey Donnie. I think the girl with the red contact might have a thing for you. She pulled you away from the danger but not me. Catch my drift." Casey whispered to Donnie.

"Um red contacts girl, I really hope this isn't that show scare tactics because I remember my neighbour saying that he is going to enter me to that show. My neighbour is probably laughing at me now." Casey said to Mystee and then his eyes widen.

"Wait a minute... maybe you all are in cahoots with my neighbour. I'm out of here" Casey said and ran upstairs. Casey didn't realize that nobody really knows about ninja turtles and that it this would be televized on the news rather than a prank/scare show.

Lethal Lullaby
08-10-2014, 03:51 PM
April got the the stairs leading to the basement, which still had blood on them, but most of it was dried up. She held her nose as she walked down slowly and cautiously. She looked behind her to be sure Kenji and Chandler were still with her.

Mystee looked to Splinter after he said they should look for Splintija. "Okay. I'll go look for her real quick. Perhaps find that stubborn Shiro on the way. Someone wanna come with me?" She said and asked looking at Donatello. Her eyes went wide as she heard the little girl. "Please tell me I'm not the only one who heard that..." She said stepping beside Donatello.

Mystee looked at Casey after he mentioned vampires. Seeing that she was one. Then after he called her 'red contacts girl' she frowned at him, but said nothing about it.

Electric
08-10-2014, 04:51 PM
"But it was human once..." Chandler said looking down as he kept walking with the others

-----

Donnie looked at Casey raising an eye ridge "I see what your doing jones. Trying to get me to focus on someone else so you have April all to yourself. Nice try"

-----

Karai smirked at witch panther as shiro took off. "Try to keep up, feline" she said as she took off after shiro

Shiro Kame
08-10-2014, 05:52 PM
Shiro smirked as they followed.
'Heh, Idiots,' she thought.
Shiro: I never got to thank you for backstabbing me, Karai. It made me realize that you're nothing but an honorless sociopath. All that time you pretended to understand me, be my friend. You knew that the Kraang tortured me beyond sanity with their experiments, and you NEVER cared! I had nightmares for years, and you know how deep my scars run! And all you did was sit back and LIE! I meant it when I said you would pay!
Shiro then reached the door where Slenderman was, and ran in. She then hid under a bunch of corpses to disguise her scent from Witchpanther, knowing how well a cat's sense of smell was. What she did NOT know was that 2 figures were moving around in the room, wielding a pair of scissor-like hedge clippers.

Lethal Lullaby
08-11-2014, 04:26 AM
Mystee looked at Donatello wondering why he didn't understand that she wanted him to go with her to find Splintija. She was about to ask him, but April had walked over. "Donatello could you-"

"Sorry we're back." April says standing beside Casey. She looked at Mystee noticing she was going to ask Donatello something. "Mystee, do you need something?" She asked.

Mystee nodded her head. "I need someone to come with me to find Splintija." She answered.

"Oh you should take Raph with you." April says before calling Raphael over. "Hey Raph! Why don't you go with Mystee to find Splintija!" She shouts.

"But I actua- um okay.." Mystee starts off wanting to tell April that she wanted Donatello, but decided to just go with Raphael if he says he can help her.

Fang Wolf
08-11-2014, 07:09 AM
Karai smirked at witch panther as shiro took off. "Try to keep up, feline" she said as she took off after shiro

Witchpanther start running after Shiro, He began to take in at Karai.
He run side by side with her.

~▲~

Meanwhile Splintija wandered around, she drag around on lots of barbed wire.
"What can I find a victim to play with?" But she sees Shredder.

Blackeyedsonic
08-11-2014, 07:39 AM
Spin growls at the annoying ghost trying to think of a way out

The spirit:wanna play daddy's favorite game?*giggles as she makes herself visible to the others she looks like a pretty little Middle Ages girl with red marks on her neck and torn cloths clearly having been chocked to death*

Metroid
08-11-2014, 09:26 AM
Kenji arrived back as well with April and Chandler, he then propped his back against a wall and picked out the small remaining shards of glass from his back

Raphael looks over to April when he is called, then walks over to her and Mystee

"Sure, ill go with her to look for Splinija"
Raphael said to April

Lethal Lullaby
08-11-2014, 10:20 AM
Mystee looks at the little ghost girl and shakes her head. "Uh huh yeah. How about no." She says before looking to Raphael. "Alright. Let's go, Raphael." She then started walking to the stairs to find Splintija.

April looks at the little girl feeling sorrow for her. She walks to her. "Um sure. We can play your dad's favorite game." She says.

Roland
08-11-2014, 03:40 PM
Casey didn't comment on what Donnie said but he did get some enjoyment out it. 'April is so out of Donnie's league. She is so more into me.' Casey thought to youself just before freaking out and running upstairs.

Casey was now on the 2nd floor. As he explored the floor, he went into a huge room with a huge table. On the table was plate of hot cooked food set for only one person. "Score!" Casey said as he grapped a chair and the started to eat the cooked food at the table.

"*burp* Man that was one great meal" Casey said when he finished eating the food. "*Yawn , I'm so... zzzzzzzzzzzz" Casey started to say and then fell asleep. His head hit the table with a thud which flipped the plate into the air. The plate fell to the ground and broke into a pieces in a loud crash.

Electric
08-11-2014, 09:59 PM
"april youre back!" donnie said completely missing mystees hints, as she came down "are you guys ok?"

chandler just stood silently by april

----

Karai saw shiro run into a room, and slid to a halt knowing shiro had somehting planned, but made no effort to stop witchpanther from going in. "its quite a shame actually" she yelled into the room "you were promising. but i guess when it comes down to it, youre just as pathetic and honorless as the other turtles. i hope you have no intentions of joining them, as i doubt theyll be too happy when they find out you worked for the foot. face it, mutant, you belong with no one now" karai taunted

Shiro Kame
08-11-2014, 10:10 PM
Shiro immediately kicked Karai in the gut before locking Witchpanter in with the Scissorman, who immediately began attempting to murderize him with the scissor sheers.
Shiro: I hoped you wouldn't go in there. I wanted the honor of finishing you myself. You betrayed me first! Why would I want honor?! You showed me that there was no such thing when you helped the Kraang....even after what they did. *holds her collar up, revealing a scar going across her throat before pulling it back down* You said you understood me. You agreed that stopping the Kraang had to come before the vendetta. You knew that they would destroy the planet....yet you chose to backstab me! You made a grave mistake, knowing full-well that as a Night Stalker, I've been genetically engineered to kill!

Shiro gets out her katana and begins to slash at Karai, growling like a wild animal as she bears her sharp canines and her eyes turn to slits

Lethal Lullaby
08-11-2014, 10:22 PM
Mystee screamed in frustration after Casey ran up past her. "Great! Now we have 3 people to freaking gather." She looked to Raphael. "Keep an eye out for Splintija. Well her, Shiro, and now cave-mouth."

Mystee cupped her hands aorund her mouth. "Splintija!! Where are you??"

~*~

April looked to Donatello. "Yeah. We're fine, but this little girl wants to play a game." She says looking back to the girl. "What's your name sweetie?"

Metroid
08-11-2014, 10:28 PM
"Ok, got it"
Raphael responded to Mystee, then started to look around extra carefully

Kenji walked past the group and looked around some corners trying to find everyone

Electric
08-11-2014, 10:40 PM
karai laughed at what shiro said at first. "hate to break it to you, but your chances of ending me probably wouldve been better had i been locked in there." she blocked shiros katana with her wrist plates. she narrowed her eyes when shiro brought up her decision to switch from the kraang to the vendetta "things change. and i realized my honor belonged to my father, not to some reptile."she continued, referring to both shiro and leo. " i did what was neccessary" she said as she threw a smoke bomb in shiros face, and became unseen in the smoke "you were also trained as a foot, which means i know every move you can think of. the only mistake i made, was letting a honorless traitor in the foot in the first place. but im going to fix that mistake"

Shiro Kame
08-11-2014, 10:48 PM
Shiro laughs maniacally: Like you believed in honor! If you did, you wouldn't have backstabbed me! All I did was kill a few Kraang and stop a few Kraang-related schemes, and you're mad at me? And for the record, stopping the Kraang is more important than some vendetta! You know that they tortured me for years, poking and prodding me, giving me painful operations, cutting me open and ripping me apart, and forcing me through intense trials! You still chose to backstab me! And you forgot something... *smells Karai and gives her an elbow to the gut* Just because you trained me doesn't mean you taught me everything I know.

Electric
08-11-2014, 10:57 PM
"little..girl? oh" donnie said seeing her, he stood next to april "uhm, hello..."

----

karai grabbed her stomach, throwing shuriken at shiro.
"you lost control, unnaceptable. to me and my father. youre rage dishonored him, so were even" she said drawing her katana. "we've all gone through issues. youre always so caught up in your vendetta against the kraang, that you fail to realize ours is of equal cause to yours. yoshi took my mother away from me, and im determined to make him pay. so forgive me if i take care of my issues before yours, since you cant seem to handle them on your own" she said accusingly "in the same way ive 'backstabbed you' youre doing the same to me, so ive had enough of your dramatic sob story."

Shiro Kame
08-11-2014, 11:00 PM
Shiro: You mean to say that it's more important to go after some guy who killed someone you never met in your life more than an entire race that kidnaps and tortures people to turn into bio weapons to help mutate an entire world, killing everything else?! You're right. Words are done. When I'm done with you, I'll make you sorry that you ever pretended to be a friend to me. *Slashes her arm with her wakizashi*

Blackeyedsonic
08-11-2014, 11:02 PM
The spirit giggles and in a cutesy voice says: hello mister turtle wanna play with us?

Spin growls and gets inbetween the ghost and the others

Electric
08-11-2014, 11:06 PM
"uhm, ok...can you tell us what this 'game' is?" donnie asked

chandler noticed what was going on and kept an eye on the girl

-----

"such big talk, for such a broken mutant" karai said blocking with her wrist plate. the swung her own katan at shiros legs.

Shiro Kame
08-11-2014, 11:08 PM
Groaned as she went down. Luckily her boots took most of the sword's impact. Shiro then growled: I think I forgot something...thank you so much for reminding me how much I hate you! *starts immediately cutting at Karai wherever her flesh is exposed*

Blackeyedsonic
08-11-2014, 11:09 PM
The spirit: daddy's favorite game he played it with me allot it was the last game I played with him before I became this........

Lethal Lullaby
08-11-2014, 11:19 PM
Mystee was still trying to find Splintija and the others with Raphael. "Anything?" she asked Kenji after he passed them.

~*~

April looked at Donatello then to the little girl. She frowned when Spin growled at her. "Um sure. How do we play this game?" she asked the girl. She started to feel unsure now about what game the girl wanted to play.

Blackeyedsonic
08-11-2014, 11:24 PM
The spirit starts to dance and sing: come on little one daddy is home come on and start to disrobe we gonna play all day and all night*the song seems to hypnotize Donny and April*

Spin growls louder and yells: STOP BAD GIRL!!!

Electric
08-11-2014, 11:24 PM
"happy to help" karai said smirking as she tried to block shiros sword with hers. she blocked most, but one slid off her shoulder plate making a cut in her upper arm. she grabbed it "haha, im actually quite amused by you. you have such anger and hatred, dare i say a vendetta against me? while to me, youre simply another foot soldier who got out of line. though, i think my father would like to learn you got out of your cage" she threw more smokebombs, clouding the hall as she took off. "the cats all yours. maybe you two should talk. youve got something in common. youre both meaningless mutants to me" she yelled as she disappeared down the halls

-----

"before you became....this..." donnie said, not believing she was truely there, instead was just a holographic projection, another trick, but he decided to keep playing along "ok we'll" he stopped, suddenly feeling entranced by the girl

Shiro Kame
08-11-2014, 11:28 PM
Shiro: BITCH!
Shiro then sighed and growled: One day, I promise to make her suffer!
She then headed back downstairs to warn the others about Karai

Rayla: I don't like this...

Shiro: Bad news: The Shredder, his daughter, and a panther that seems to work for them is here!

Lethal Lullaby
08-11-2014, 11:32 PM
April starts to feel hypnotised by the girls song. She does as the girl asks in her little song. She doesn't notice anything else that is happening. Shiro's words just went over her head as if she never even heard them.

Shiro Kame
08-11-2014, 11:35 PM
Shiro: I'm going to keep looking for a way out.
She then left. In reality however, she was just really looking for Karai to end her once and for all. After going down the halls for a while, she sighed and sat down, getting out a photo from her coat pocket. It was of her and Karai a little while ago, posing as friends.
SHiro: Why can't I ever let it go...whatever....I don't need a friend...all they do is backstab you in the end.
She then continued to search for Karai, tracking her scent.

Metroid
08-12-2014, 12:56 AM
"Nothing yet"
Kenji said to Mystee, then turned to Raphael and said
"Raphael, you?"

Raphael was startled by Kenji, then he looked at him and said
"Not even a clue of where Splintija could be, but i hope we find her soon"

Kenji then walked ahead of the group, looking in doors and around corners in search of Splintija

Fang Wolf
08-12-2014, 05:30 AM
(I'm sorry I have been so Inactive, I have problems with insomnia! :( and busy with my Real life..)

Splintija Start smiles a twisted smile to Shredder, She jumps on him and strikes him with a crowbar in his face so he begin bleeding.
Shredder was still in consciousness while she dragged him to a room with a video camera.

-///-

Witchpanther turn back to his father, When he realizes that Shredder was gone.
"Father, where are you?!" He shouts, He sees the blood on the floor. "Oh no, Father!"

Lethal Lullaby
08-12-2014, 06:55 AM
(It's okay Fang Wolf ^//°//^ and sorry about your insomnia. :c)

The white orb of light that April, Chandler, and Kenji had seen earlier appeared before Shiro and floated around her a couple times before quickly going elsewhere. The orb flew around the asylum going into random rooms. The orb showed up in front of Michelangelo once then was gone. It came across the room Casey was in and landed on his. The orb was freezing cold to the touch. The orb of light then disappeared.

~*~

"Alright." Mystee says to Kenji then looks to Raphael after Kenji asks him. She nods and says. "Okay well keep loo-" she begins, but then hears something. "Sounds like a strike with a blunt object." She then begins to smell blood and hears a dragging noise. She looks to Kenji and Raphael. "C'mon. Let's check it out."

Roland
08-12-2014, 02:42 PM
Casey was out cold but when the white orb touch him, Casey instantly woke up due to nearly instant brain freeze. Ice formed around Casey's head effectively blocking Casey ability to breath. "AAAAAaaa... *muffle* Nnnhhh" Casey screamed as he try to breath.

Casey the tried to run to the others but he tripped on a brick. His head hit the floor and broke the ice. "*Gasps for air for few minutes* Hello floor. Hello headache. How many times am I going to hit my head." Casey said while rolling onto his back. He rubbed his head while lying on his back.

Shiro Kame
08-12-2014, 02:56 PM
Shiro unlocked a door and opened it. As she walked in, she noticed that it was way way off-key. There were people skulls and cupcakes and party streamer made of entrails, and there was a table in the middle of the room.
Shiro: The ****?
Shiro then made her way to the small cart beside the table to see what was on it. She saw surgery tools along with a list.
Shiro: "butter...flour....milk...eggs..." wait a minute...?! "...mutant and/or human...?!"
A knife then flew by her neck, cutting a bit of her hair. She looked and saw a pink pony with straight hair, wearing a dress made out of what looked like horsehide, some horns, and feathers and had strange markings on the dress. The pony also held a knife in her mouth. It was none other than Pinkamena.
Shiro: CUPCAKES IS REAL!?
Pinkamena: Oh boy! The main ingredient!
Pinkamena then threw knives at Shiro, who got cut on the arms trying to dodge or defend herself before Pinkamena jumped on her, preparing to stab her with the knife.
Shiro: Oh, no!
Pinkamena then stuffed a cupcake in Shiro's mouth, forcing her to eat it. Shiro tried to fight the sleeping powder, but she fell asleep as she tried to fight her way out.

Metroid
08-12-2014, 11:22 PM
Raphael grabbed Kenji's arm and pulled him as they ran with Mystee

"I smell blood"
Kenji said, as he tried to smell out where the blood was coming from, but to no avail as the fight with the monster from earlier made him weaker and out of energy

"This way, i hear the dragging!"
Raphael yelled as he tugged Kenji again, almost knocking him off his feet, then they ran down a hallway

"look! a blood streak"
Raphael said, stopping him and Kenji from moving, then pointed down the hall where the streak of blood connected two doorways in the hallway

Shiro Kame
08-12-2014, 11:41 PM
Shiro slowly woke up, missing her clothes
Pinkamena: Wow, you woke up way faster than I expected!
Shiro: Wh...what...? *tries to move, but finds herself strapped to a table* Aw, ****...
Pinkamena: Hello, I'm Pinkie Pie, what's your name?
Shiro tries to get her wrist loose: I'm Shiro, and you'd better let me go! What's the big idea?!
Pinkamena: I haven't been able to get an ingredient in a while, and you guys are the first people to ever be in here, so I really don't have the time to make numbers come up...so I guess since you found me, YOUR number just came up then!
Shiro: Pinkamena, let me go. I taste really awful. I'll make your entire batch go bad.
Pinkamena: Sorry, Shi-Shi, but I don't make the rules. I have to follow them.
Shiro: Why? You've killed many ponies, little fillies like Twist, and even your best friend!
Pinkamena: Sorry, it's confidental.
Shiro: Wh...where are my clothes?
Pinkamena: Sorry, but I had to take them off. It would make my work *gets out a knife* harder.
Pinkamena then sliced off Shiro's Foot symbol branding with a circular cut, causing Shiro to scream and thrash in pain as her PTSD kicked in, giving her enough strength to pull her wrist out and punch Pinkamena, sending her reeling to the floor from the sheer strength before Shiro used her free hand to get the straps off.
Shiro: You bitch!
Shiro then shoved a cupcake into Pinkamena's mouth, knocking her out from the drug. She then spotted an apron and some bike short, putting them on as an idea formed in her head. Shiro then strapped Pinkamena in, wanting her to suffer for what she did.

Fang Wolf
08-13-2014, 05:02 AM
Witchpanther run intro Mystee, Raphael & Kenji.
"I accompany you for now, I was abandoned by my partner."
The feline look at Mystee, Raphael & Kenji.

--///--

Splinter says: Shiro talked about some feline?
He walk to Casey. "Are you okay, Casey?" Splinter ask.

Lethal Lullaby
08-13-2014, 08:13 AM
April was still in a hypnotic trance from the ghost girl. (seriously what's going on here?)

~*~

Mystee got down on her hands and knees to get a closer look at the blood Kenji and Raph found. "Hmm. Still fresh.." She looked at Witchpanther when he showed up and nodded. "Um okay. We are looking for Splinitija. By the way who are you?" She asked him as she kept an eye out for Splintija. "Where could she be?" She whispers to herself before sniffing the air.

Shiro Kame
08-13-2014, 10:18 AM
Shiro: Ah, Pinkamena, you're awake. We're going to have so much fun, seeing as you loved doing this to many ponies, including fillies and your best friend.
Pinkamena: Pl...please let me go...
Shiro: Sound familiar, Pinkamena? Oh, and I'm really pissed that you corrupted a foal to help you in your work. Before we begin, I have to ask: Why?
Pinkamena: B...because...it felt so good to be in control, the thrill!
Shiro: While I can sympathize with that, I would never kill unless given a good reason.
Shiro then did exactly to Pinkamena what she had done to rainbow. With a few new organ puns: "After hearing about what you did, I could never STOMACH the thought of you. I guess it's a good thing that I was the first person to come a LUNG to meet you."
When Shiro was done, she had made Pinkamena cupcakes.
Shiro: You know, Pinkamena, I thought you would last longer. Oh, well, guess I should have taken my time.
She then started to head back after disposing of Pinkamena's dead empty shell of a body. After reading that sick story, she had no sympathy of what she'd just done. She ate one of her cupcakes along the way, humming "Cupcakes".

TurtleTitan97
08-13-2014, 01:09 PM
Mikey joined Splinter and walked over to Casey. He grabbed Casey and helped him up to his feet. "Yeah, dude, what happen to you? Here, let me set you down." He pulled up a chair and had Casey sit down.

Blackeyedsonic
08-13-2014, 01:12 PM
The spirit giggles as she gets ready to start the game but before she can spin slashed her with his claws the blue chaos energy cutting at her making her cry and break the hypnosis

Spin: BAD GIRL GET LOST OR I PUNISH YOU! *it was all his young mind could think to say after all it's what his parents would say when he's "naughty"*

Shiro Kame
08-13-2014, 01:24 PM
Shiro was back with some cupcakes, still eating one. She then offered one to Leo.
Shiro: Cupcake?

Rayla: Spin, what was that ghost girl about to do?

Blackeyedsonic
08-13-2014, 01:27 PM
Spin thinks trying to find the words and almost failing but then says: bad tutch

Leo looks at them:where'd you get them?

Shiro Kame
08-13-2014, 01:28 PM
Shiro: I made them.
Rayla: Bad...touch...? You mean that she's cursed or some crap?

Lethal Lullaby
08-13-2014, 01:38 PM
April shook her head after the hypnosis was off of her. "Nng. Huh? What happened? Are we still gonna play a game?" She asked then saw the crying girl. She knealed down and looked into the girl's eyes. "Aww. Why are you crying?" She asked the girl.

Blackeyedsonic
08-13-2014, 01:41 PM
The spirit: bad boy hurt me and said I can't play*crys more*

Spin growls making wind start to whirl around the ghost

Roland
08-13-2014, 02:27 PM
Casey turned his to look at Splinter while lying on the ground. "I'm okay. I just have headache" Casey told Splinter before Mikey helped up and gave him a chair to sit on.

"Thanks Mikey. It was weird. The table was set for one with one cooked meal already served. I don't really say no to free meals , so I ate the cooked meal. After eating the meal I passed out." Casey said while acting out what he did and then pausing at the passed out part.

Casey then continued by saying " I was awoken by what felt like a extreme brain freeze. In a few second ice formed around my head. I couldn't breath because of the ice which could of kill me but luckily I tripped on that brick. The impact of my head hitting the floor broke the ice. Then you found me on floor."

Casey the looked at Mikey and then at Splinter. "So what are you doing on the 2nd floor?" Casey said while riding his chair.

Metroid
08-13-2014, 10:29 PM
Kenji looks down at the blood across the floor as well, then sees Witchpanther approach

"Betrayed by your partner?"
Kenji asked, then looked around at the hallway, then back at Witchpanther
"We are looking for Splinitija, she got lost, or well... i don't know what happened to her"

Raphael looked into the closest room with blood coming out of it, seeing nothing but an empty room
"This must have been where whoever all the blood belongs to, was dragged out of, so he must be in there"

Raphael then points to the second door in the hallway with blood trailing into it

Fang Wolf
08-14-2014, 05:51 AM
"My name is Witchpanther Saki. Yes, she Betrayed me...
I'm looking for my father. I saw blood on the floor where he was last.
*Fear in his voice* So I fear something terrible has happened to him."
Witchpanther says and look at Mystee, Raph and Kenji.

-///-

Splinter says: Casey, I looking after my twinsister Splintija.
He look on Casey. "But Shredder is here too....So be on your guard.."

-///-

*:・゚| In unknown camera room: | *:・゚

Splintija Chain up Shredder in front of a camera on wall, she starts camera.
And she start torture him with a sharp object.. "Feel good at have some one to play with.."

"Arrrh! Can anyone help me!" Shredder screams of pain, his voice echoed.

Lethal Lullaby
08-14-2014, 06:03 AM
April backed away when she saw Spin creating a wind like vortex around the little girl. "What's going on? Spin what are you doing?!" She screamed.

~*~

"Nice to meet you Witchpanther. What's your father look like. Splintija is a feminine looking mutant rat." Mystee says to him as she sees the blood trail Raphael pointed out. She then heard a scream for help and bolted in the room at too speed. "Hey what's-" she stopped and saw Splintija torturing a man wearing spiked armor. "um..."

Electric
08-14-2014, 12:03 PM
Karai saw the others, and ran in the room by mystee "get away from him!" She yelled as she drove a kick into spintinjas chest

Blackeyedsonic
08-14-2014, 12:22 PM
Spin looks at April confused:getting rid of the bad girl

The spirit crys louder as the blue chaos energy starts to cut at her

Fang Wolf
08-14-2014, 12:30 PM
Karai saw the others, and ran in the room by mystee "get away from him!" She yelled as she drove a kick into spintinjas chest

Splintja doing a backflip and gives Karai a twisted smile. "Hehee, wants to play?"
She takes up barbed wire and throw it around Karai's waist.

Lethal Lullaby
08-14-2014, 12:43 PM
Mystee was about to go after Karai for attacking Splintija, but then felt like something wasn't right when Splintija gave Karai a twisted smile. She grabbed the barbed wire in the middle and tore it freeing Karai. She looked to Splintija. "What's gotten into you?"

~*~

"B-but you're hurting that little girl." April said to Spin as she watched the blue energy cut at the orb.

~*~

The mysterious white orb that gave Casey a literal brain freeze flew around Mikey one time before disappearing.

Electric
08-14-2014, 03:26 PM
donnie recovered from being hypnotized, and saw the energy spin was making. he immediatley pulled april back from it. then studied the girl "i dont know april. that girls not real, probably some computer generated holograph. i dont think she can feel pain"

chandler stepped in "you dont know that donnie. that thing me april and kenji saw definitely didnt seem real, but it was."

-----

karai looked to mystee, who just helped her, but wasnt about to thank her "and who are you?" she asked, pulling her katana out in a defensive stance towards splintinja

Roland
08-14-2014, 03:27 PM
Casey just shrugged and said "Sorry dude. I haven't seen your twin sister in the last hour. She isn't just responding to nature's call or something? It could be that she is just stuck in toilet cubicle."

Casey stood up from the chair and said "Where is the toil... ?!" Casey said when he interupted himself when he saw the white orb flew around Mikey's head.

"Did you see that? What the was that? That was freaky." Casey said a little freaked out by the floating white orb.

Metroid
08-14-2014, 03:28 PM
Kenji looked into the room and was wondering what was going on, and where the scream came from, then he saw Karai run into the room,

He quickly backed out of the room and watched the Barbed wire catch Karai by the waist, and then watched Mystee cut it

"Why would you help her get free?!"
Kenji said as he looked at Mystee

"Yea, shes an enemy to us, and as far as we are concerned, Witchpanther is an ally"
Raphael outbursts as he lookes at Mystee, then at Karai

Blackeyedsonic
08-14-2014, 04:02 PM
The spirit crys louder:I..I'm a good girl p..please stop it hurts

Spin growls and makes the tornado pick up speed

Shiro Kame
08-14-2014, 08:50 PM
Shiro hears the scream and follows it to the room. She then sees Karai. She decided to wait until Karai came out, and then set a trap. She could already see Karai begging for her life in her mind. It sent chills down her spine excitedly.

Lethal Lullaby
08-14-2014, 09:31 PM
Mystee looked at Raphael and Kenji. "Enemy?" She said in question before looking at Karai. She then looked back at them. "Something is wrong with Splintija though." She said to them. She stepped in front of Karai. "Please don't." She told her looking dead straight into Karai's eyes.

~*~

April couldn't handle seeing the girl look so sad or hear her screams of pain. She tried to stop Spin some how. She couldn't throw her tessen at him or he might get seriously injured. She saw a small cot with a pillow on it and threw the pillow at Spin.

Electric
08-14-2014, 09:59 PM
karai narrowed her eyes, holding mystees gaze for a few seconds. but she stepped back, and slashed through the chains holding shredder. she knew itd be difficult to get out of the room with so many of their enemies right there, but she would wait for her chance.

----

"april! dont!" donnie started but chandler stepped in front of him.

"we dont know what that little girl is, but if april wants to protect her, you know as well as i do shes going to" chandler said

"yes. but what we do know is that blue guy, spin, is capable of doing a lot of damage, and what happens if he turns on april" donnie said glaring at chandler

Metroid
08-14-2014, 10:19 PM
I meant to say Splintija in my last post, not Witchpanther sorry Kenji and Raphael both looked back at Splintija, thinking about what Mystee said

"True, I mean that was kind of harsh"
Raphael said as he saw the Barbed wire still wrapped around Karai's waist

Kenji then threw one of his Kunai at The Barbed wire around Karai's waist, setting her completely free

Then they both watched as she set shredder free

Blackeyedsonic
08-14-2014, 10:21 PM
Spin gets hit by the pillow and the tornado stops the spirit says:t..thank you we can play later*she puffs off*

Spin turns to face April but instead of looking mad he looks sad like he's gonna cry

Spin: b..but she's a bad bad girl

Fang Wolf
08-15-2014, 04:38 AM
Witchpanther run in and see his Father was badly hurt.
"Father!" He run to Shredder and lifts up him in his arms.
"I'll take you in safety, Father." He stand behide Karai.

Splintija look at Karai and Witchpanther.
"So he is you father? *twisted smile*

--///--

Splinter noded to Casey.
"But I have a bad feeling at she has created problems."

Lethal Lullaby
08-15-2014, 05:05 AM
Mystee raised an eye rudge when Witchpanther called the Shredder 'father'. She looked to Karai. "We just want Splintija. You and Witchpanther may do as you wish with your dad."

Mystee went to Splintija and grabbed her by her wrist. "Forget about them. Come with us. Your bro Splinter might be able to help you." She says pulling Splintija towards the exit of the room.

~*~

"Well I'm glad someone agrees with me." April says looking at Chandler then to Donatello with her arms crossed.

April smiled and waved bye to the spirit before noticing Spin's sad eyes. She frowned at him. "How can you say she's bad? She's probably just misunderstood. Maybe her spirit was trapped on the earth." She said to him.

Blackeyedsonic
08-15-2014, 06:10 AM
Spin looks sader and kinda confused:then she should be helped to move on

The spirit makes a mental not to play with April alone lster as she watches them from upstares

Electric
08-15-2014, 11:21 AM
Karai nods to mystee, again, not about to say thanks. She helps witch panther lead shredder out of the room

-----

"But April, I'm just trying to keep you safe" Donnie said with his head tilted down. "That 'spirit' may not even be real... And even if she is 'real' maybe spin is right about her being bad. She put us under some sort of brainwashing after all"

Roland
08-15-2014, 03:38 PM
Casey was bit confused it seemed like only Casey saw the white orb. "But... nevermind. Let go and see if we can find your sister." Casey said as he walk towards the 2nd floor ladies room to check if his theory was correct.

"Splin-ti-ja? Are you in there?" Casey said outside the ladies room. After a few seconds of no answer he went in. As he went in he saw lots of blood every where. "Somebody really wanted... aaah!?" Casey said when something came out of the roof and grapped Casey. It disappeared with Casey into the roof.

Metroid
08-15-2014, 11:46 PM
Raphael helped Mystee take Splintija out of the room

"Im glad we got out of there without a fight"
Raphael said, sighing, then wiping his brow with his free hand

Kenji watched and made sure that Karai and Witchpanther do not try anything funny as they lead Shredder out of the room

After Kenji was sure nothing shady would happen, he joined Mystee and Raphael getting Splintija out of the room

Fang Wolf
08-16-2014, 05:19 AM
Splinter sit down and wait on Casey would come back from the ladies' room.
"I hope he does not go in there..."

--///--

"Thanks, my son and my daughter." Shredder says in pain in his voice.
Witchpanther checked on all deep stab wounds on Shredders body, he turn his head to Karai. "We need to find a first aid kit."

--///--

Splintija start waking up from her strange of behavior. "What happened?" When she saw all the blood was wearing. "Oh, No..."

Lethal Lullaby
08-16-2014, 06:12 AM
April put her hand to her chin in thought. Donatello and Spin both had a point. "Hmm. Well i think we should just find out first before we make assumptions." She said to them both.

~*~

Mystee stopped and looked up at Splintija. "You were torturing that man in spiked armor... You had a creepy a$$ smile."

Roland
08-16-2014, 03:18 PM
Splintert had foresight that going into the ladies' room was a bad idea when your a guy especially in a haunted asylum. Unfortunately Casey didn't have that foresight and now he was stuck in the roof with an unknown evil creature. Casey couldn't see the creature because it was too dark.

"O shell no! This is BAD!" Casey said outload. The creature made a grunting noice which sounded like a lion roaring and someone scratching the chalk board with their nails. It thrashed Casey wildly around.

"Aah! *swish* Oeph!*hit the roof hard* Ahh! *Swish*" Casey yelled while he was thrashed around for what seemed like a hour. Casey then decided to kick the monster and at second attempt he managed to connect a kick to the monster's face.

It instantly realised it's grip on Casey leg but it sent Casey crashing through the roof. Casey broke the ceillings of 2nd and 1st floor before coming to halt in the room where Splintija ,Mystee , Shiro and the others were in which might of scared them witless. He hit the floor with a thud.

"Aaah! *Crash* Aaah! *Crash* Aah! *thud*" Was what Casey screamt while he was falling.

Lethal Lullaby
08-17-2014, 05:01 AM
Mystee cringed after Casey landed on their floor with a thud. "Ooh damn. That sounded like it hurt. Well nice of you to drop in. Now let's all get back to the others in the basement." She said before speed walking to the basement. I hope Donnie is okay...

~*~

The white glowing orb from before was going around the asylum once again. Then it separated into seven different colored orbs and went around the area searching for victims. The first was a dark red, which contained Wrath, and it entered Michelangelo. The Second was a hot pink, which contained lust, and this one got into Shiro. The third was light blue containing sloth, which went into Karai's body. The fourth was purple, filled with vanity, and it got Witchpanther. The fifth orb was colored green and filled with envy; it entered Casey's body. The sixth was yellow containing Greed, which has taken April. Finally the last orb was light pink containing Gluttony, which possessed Kenji.

Fang Wolf
08-17-2014, 09:11 AM
Mystee stopped and looked up at Splintija. "You were torturing that man in spiked armor... You had a creepy a$$ smile."

Splintija looked to Mystee and Others.
"I hope he's all right, the man who tortured by me."

Metroid
08-17-2014, 10:05 AM
Raphael watched as Casey smashed through the ceiling onto the floor

Raphael leaned over Casey and asked
"You alright dude?"
Then poked him a couple of times

Kenji and Raphael followed Mystee back to the basement

Kenji was standing around when they got back into the basement, then got Possessed by the Gluttony orb

"Damn im hungry"
Kenji said out loud, to no one in specific

Electric
08-17-2014, 10:20 AM
Donnie nodded to what April said, but then saw the yellow orb possess April. "Uh..you ok April?" He asked

-----

Karai suddenly stopped helping carry shredder and stopped. "Go get the first aid kit yourself" she said to witch panther as she leaned up against the wall

Blackeyedsonic
08-17-2014, 02:09 PM
Leo was becomeing somewhat upset with himself at letting wveryone just go so he was interested in moving to the top flour as a unit: ok who's accounted for?

Spin just sighs and sits down thinking monsters won't play nice why should they

Roland
08-17-2014, 02:52 PM
Casey slowly got up and in whispering hoarse voice said "I'm alright. Just winded. That all. Stop poking me Raph". Casey was holding a brave face because his whole body pain. He couldn't really move without feeling epic pain levels.

Casey didn't feel the orb possess him but he did feel the pain go away when it entered did. Casey then instantly started to stare daggers at Donnie. "Donnie, what does April see in you. She is supposed to like me." Casey said in envy as he walked to Donnie.

When he was near Donnie he shoved him around. "Answer me, casanova!" Casey said. The orb also changed Casey's iris' colour to a green colour.

Lethal Lullaby
08-17-2014, 03:14 PM
April's eyes had become a yellow color after the Greed orb took over her. She looked at Donatello. "I'm fine." She then saw something shiny in a dark corner of the basement. "Mine!!" She shouted before running over and grabbing the object. It was an old pearl necklace. She put it on and started wandering around the room for more treasure.

April noticed the wallet in Chandler's pocket and rubbed her hands together mischeviously. "Hehehe." She quickly walked over to him and pointed past him. "Hey what's that over there?"

Mystee thought there was something off about the aura of the room, but she just decided that it was just the paranormal activity of the asylum. She was still holding the camcorder she took from the room Splintija was torturing Shredder in.

Then she saw Casey pushing Donatello around. She ran over and stepped between him and Donatello. "Whoa whoa whoa. Dude don't push him around." She said to him.

Electric
08-17-2014, 05:40 PM
"What's your problem puck head?" Donnie said after Casey pushed him

Chandler looked where April pointed but didn't see anything. "Uh, you sure you saw something April, he said turning back to her

Fang Wolf
08-18-2014, 05:38 AM
Witchpanther Start behaving very vanity, he admires his appearance really high - He stands and admires himself.

-///-

Splinter look at Donnie and Casey.
"Enough!" He says.

Lethal Lullaby
08-18-2014, 05:51 AM
While Chandler was distracted April took the opportunity to snatch his wallet and put it in her back pocket. When he looked back at her she put her hands on her hips. "Strange. I could have sworn I saw something. Hmm must have been my imagination." She said with a laugh before walking past him. She stood over by a bed in the basement and opened Chandler's wallet. She went through it and took all the cash out of it then put the money down her shirt.

Mystee eyed Casey for a moment still standing between him and Donatello. She looked up at Splinter and pointed at Casey. "He started it. I mean at least Donnie didn't push him back." She looked at Casey's eyes and tilted her head. "Were his eyes always that color?" She asked Splinter in a whisper.

Roland
08-18-2014, 03:34 PM
Casey just frowned more when Donnie called him puck head. "What's my problem?! Didn't you hear what I said? April should only love me not you!!" Casey and then tried to shove Donnie some more but luckily Mystee intervened. She kept an envious Casey away from Donnie.

Casey envy shifted from Donnie to Mystee when Mystee said that Casey started the shoving Donnie first. "Why does Donnie get defend by girls? Where are the girls that help me?" Casey said and the cross his arms and the continued by saying "Why are girls such tattle-tails!?"

Casey was out of line. He ignored Splinter stern words and started to anger collective groups.

Blackeyedsonic
08-18-2014, 06:23 PM
Spin notices a strange glow from some of the others and gets interested and moves over to them curiously wondering what's up

Leo:um Casey you ok? *goes to check on him*

Metroid
08-18-2014, 10:21 PM
"Heh, Sorry Casey"
Raphael said as he stopped poking Casey, then walked over to the group and looked around, sensing something was amiss, but made nothing of it

"Out of my way!"
Kenji yelled as he shoved Raphael and Leonardo, then ran over to where the empty cans and Pickle Jars were under the floor

Kenji picked up some of the Pickle Jars and threw several of them on the floor, shattering them, broken glass and Pickles scattered across the floor.

"All mine!"
Kenji yelled as he started viciously Eating the Pickles off of the floor

"Hey what was that for!"
Raphael yelled as he got pushed back, then turned around to see Kenji eating the Pickles, which made Raphael's face form a look of Disgust

TurtleTitan97
08-19-2014, 01:27 PM
Michelangelo felt woozy once the dark red orb went inside him. He suddenly felt the anger take control over him. He looked over towards Mystee, and saw she was next Splinter. Worried, and boilng mad over what happen earlier, he leaped into action. "Youuuu....STAY AWAY FROM MY SENSEI!!!" Whipping out his nunchucks, and strikes Mystee hard in the face and stomach.

Electric
08-19-2014, 02:00 PM
Karai slowly wandered away from shredder and witch panther, before laying down in the hall way

-----

Donnie stood at attention when splinter spoke, side glancing at Casey who was still going on.

Chandler saw Mikey attack mystee and ran over to him, grabbing his shoulder. "What the heck Mikey?" He said

Lethal Lullaby
08-19-2014, 02:22 PM
"Girls probably think you are obnoxious as hell." Mystee said after Casey kept wjining and asked why he doesn't get girls. After he asked why girls were tattle tails she just scoffed. "Why are you being such a whiny b****?!" She shouted at him.

Mystee turned to see Michelangelo run at her. After he struck her face and stomach she fell to the ground. She slowly stood up holding her nose which was bleeding. "I have done nothing to him. No need to strike me. Sheesh." She said looking at him. She noticed Kenji eating the old pickles and cringed in disgust.

April saw the knife Mystee had earlier and picked it up. "Ooh. This would make a lovely addition to my collection. The curse from the knife didn't affect her since she was.already possesed by Greed. She walked over to where Leonardo was. "Isn't this a lovely knife? And it's all mine now."

Blackeyedsonic
08-19-2014, 02:25 PM
Leo:that is a nice knife I didn't know you like blades?

Spin looks at the pickles and wants to eat with him but instead grabs a pice of the wall chewing it up out of bordom and hunger

Fang Wolf
08-19-2014, 02:28 PM
"Were his eyes always that color?" She asked Splinter in a whisper.

"No, Something has changed him, he is not himself anymore
My sister where did you find her?" Splinter says and look at Mystee..

Donnie stood at attention when splinter spoke, side glancing at Casey who was still going on.

"Don, The strange things happening here right now! So be strong now." Splinter says and look at him.

She slowly stood up holding her nose which was bleeding. "I have done nothing to him. No need to strike me. Sheesh." She said looking at him.

"Are you okay, Mystee?" Splintija ask.
She walk to her. "What is wrong with you, Mikey." Splintija says.

TurtleTitan97
08-19-2014, 02:31 PM
"Don't act so innocent! All I know is you looked at me with those eyes, and suddenly I couldn't move! Then you almost stabbed me WITH A KNIFE! You were going to do the same thing to Splinter, weren't you?!?!" Mikey then pressed the button that popped out his kusarigama blade and looked at Mystee. "I don't know what you are, but mutant or no mutant, I'm taking you down! NINJA STYLE!!!" He whirled it around above his head, and swung the blade towards Mystee.

Electric
08-19-2014, 02:41 PM
Chandler backed up when Mikey brought out the kursarigama blade.

"I will sensei" Donnie said bowing before he saw Mikey. He ran in between him and mystee "Mikey! She's not at enemy!"

Roland
08-19-2014, 02:56 PM
Casey used his hand as a talking hand puppet to mimic Mystee talking. "Blah... blah... You think..." Casey said but got interupted by Mikey knocking Mystee down.

"Hey! I would have done that! Stop stealing my ideas!" Casey said and then shoved Mikey around.

Casey didn't was too busy to notice Kenji eating the pickles alone otherwise he would of been envious of him having the pickles all to himself.

Lethal Lullaby
08-19-2014, 05:55 PM
April smiled and nodded to Leonardo. "Of course. This knife is probably worth lots of money. Hehehe." She grinned and looked around. "But I need more." She went over to Splinter and searched his pockets for loose change. "C'mon where do you keep your money?" She asked.

Mystee nodded to Splintija. "Yeah. Just surprised. Is Michelangelo always this pissy?" She asked him. She looked at Michelangelo in confusion after he mentioned her using her hypnosis on him and tried to stab him with a knife. "What? I never did that! No I was not going to do that to Splinter!"

After Michelangelo swung his kusarigama blade at her she quickly disappeared into a mist. She reappeared by Splinter and gave him the camcorder then saw April digging through the pockets on his robe. "Umm. What are you doing?"

April stopped and looked at Mystee. "Getting free cash. You got any on you? I bet you do! And you don't want me having it." She says walking towards Mystee, who was walking backwards from her, with a crazed grin. "Well what April wants, she gets."

Blackeyedsonic
08-19-2014, 06:08 PM
Spin dashes to April tugs at her leg with a amused look on his face

Metroid
08-19-2014, 10:15 PM
"Ugh, you alright Mikey? you are always such an easy going turtle, now your all.. angry"
Raphael said, as he tried to reason with Mikey, and tried to stop his swing at Mystee, but failed

Kenji was ignoring all of the fighting and yelling behind him as he was eating the Pickles

"Donnie, do you know what the shell is going on with Mikey?"
Raphael called out to Donatello, then looked in his direction

Electric
08-19-2014, 10:34 PM
donnie looked around. hen he remembered seeing the orb of light go into april. "wait a second..." he said as he walked over to kenji, who he deemed the least dangerous other than april. "you said caseys eyes were different right?" he went on, as he pulled kenji away from food for a second to look at his eyes. "got it." he released kenji

he walked back to the others. "i saw this, sphere of energy pass into april, right before everyones strange behavior. now she and the other 3 with odd eye colors are exhibiting odd behavior."

"so theyre possessed?" chandler asked

"theres no such thing as 'possession'" donnie said "more like brainwashed, or controlled. April's affinity for things, caseys excelerated jealousy, kenjis hunger, mikeys anger. each has developed a specific trait."

"you mean sin" chandler jumped in making the connection "greed, envy, gluttony, wrath, their all 1 of the 7 deadly sins."

"youre right" donnie said thinking " which means...we still have 3 more out there..."

Fang Wolf
08-20-2014, 06:03 AM
After Michelangelo swung his kusarigama blade at her she quickly disappeared into a mist.
She reappeared by Splinter and gave him the camcorder then saw April digging through the pockets on his robe. "Umm. What are you doing?"

Splinter look at Mystee.
"Camcorder? Why are you giving me this camcorder?"
When he checked the camcorder.

Splintija says: It's that from camera? *A little nervous* From that room?

"Which three sins is left?" Splinter ask.

Lethal Lullaby
08-20-2014, 06:08 AM
April stopped going after Mystee and looked down at Spin. "Hey! Let go of my leg. You can't have any of my findings. It's mine. All mine!!!" She shouted and laughed. "Ahahaha!!!"

Mystee thought Spin was trying to distract April, so while that was happening she quickly made her way over to Donatello. She kept a close eye on Michelangelo especially after he attacked her once and had almost tried to again.

Mystee over heard them talking about the seven deadly sins and how their friends were affected by one of the each. She heard Splinter ask which three were left and answered for Donatello and Chandler. "Lust, Sloth, and Vanity..." She stood beside Donatello and looked at Chandler. "Right?" She asked him.

Electric
08-20-2014, 11:13 AM
Chandler nodded to mystee "I always understood it as pride, but I take it vanity is the same."

Donnie stood thinking. "Well all 4 of them seemed to be controlled simultaneously, so it's a safe bet the other 3 are already affecting someone." He looked around. "No ones unusually acting tired, confident or intimate...who all are we missing?"

Blackeyedsonic
08-20-2014, 11:26 AM
Spin frowns a little but hands april something shiny it's a ring about the size of a fist and made of solid gold

Roland
08-20-2014, 02:42 PM
Casey avoided Mikey swinging kusarigama blade. "Why aren't you answering me? I demand a answer!"Casey said as he shove Mikey around a bit more but gave up.

"Screw this! I'm..." Casey said but interupted himself when he saw Kenji eating pickles. "Hey you can't eat the pickle without me. Give me the pickles!!" Casey as he ran towards Kenji and tried grapped the pickles out Kenji's hand.

Metroid
08-20-2014, 03:02 PM
"Get your own!"
Kenji yelled as he tried eating the pickle out of Casey's hand when he took it from him, but was unsuccessful in doing so

"H.. How do we rid of the Sins Donnie, there has to be a way"
Raphael said, wondering if he got one of them, but it appeared he did not

Electric
08-20-2014, 07:20 PM
"I....I'm actually not sure. I have to figure out how to do whatever form of brainwashing this is" Donnie said.

"Well while you do that, we should go find the other 3" chandler said taking his now off his back. "That way when you figure it out, we can undo it. Besides, whoever has lust shouldn't be too difficult, sloth will be easy...and we can figure out how to handle whoever has pride..."

Lethal Lullaby
08-20-2014, 07:49 PM
Mystee nodded to Chandler. "Well it's pretty much the fancier term for pride. Pretty much the one who has the sin thinks very highly of themself- thinking they're better in personality and appearance. They see others as lower than them. I could go on about other sins- don't ask why haha- but I don't wanna 'talk your ear off'." She said before looking up at Donatello. "Well there are others here so they may have one of the few other sins. Such as a mutant panther, some dude with spiked armor, and a chick with short black and blonde hair. Though I haven't heard much from Shiro or Rayla." She said to him.

April's eyes went wide when she saw the fist sized golden ring. She giggled maniacally as she snatched the ring. "Hehe. My preciioouusssss." She said in a mock Gollum accent. She held it close to her and kept looking around making sure nobody would try taking it from her.

Electric
08-20-2014, 08:20 PM
"wait! Spiked armor and a girl with black and blonde hair?" Donnie said eyes going wide "shredder and Karai..." He turned to chandler "you can't go, with shredder here it's too dangerous"

"I'll be fine" chandler said "let's just hope those two got sloth or lust, I can't imagine their pride, errr vanity, boosting anymore. Besides, if the albino turtle and the other one are out there, they're probably in trouble"

Fang Wolf
08-21-2014, 04:31 AM
Splinter look at chandler. "Be careful when you meet them."
"Should we bring in Shredder, Mutant Panther and Karai here to us?" Splintija Ask.

Roland
08-21-2014, 02:59 PM
Kenji might of missed eating the pickle out of Casey's hand but the pickle flew out of Casey's hand and out of the window when Casey reacted to Kenji. "What? Look what you made me do" Casey said when his iris started glow green.

The envy is consuming Casey and it just might rip him apart from the inside. "Give me the pickles!!" Casey said and the fell to the ground and pounded the ground while screaming "I want the pickles! Why do you get the pickles!"

She giggled maniacally as she snatched the ring. "Hehe. My preciioouusssss." She said in a mock Gollum accent.

Ha ha ha. That made laugh hard. :D

Electric
08-21-2014, 03:44 PM
chandler nodded to splinter, "if theyve been posessed, ill see what i can do. other than that, ill just try to find the others." he said. then he stopped realizing he might have to take on 3 at once. he looked around "uh, anyone mind helping?" he asked

donnie watched both casey and april, seeing if their was any solution

Blackeyedsonic
08-21-2014, 09:04 PM
Spin smiles as the gold ring glows golden and envelops April in it's protecting sacred light repelling any evil

Lethal Lullaby
08-21-2014, 09:33 PM
"Oh! So that's what they go by." Mystee says in realization after Donatello explains about Shredder and Karai. She saw Casey throwing a tantrum and walked over to him. She covered his mouth and nose and held it until he passed out.

Mystee heard Chandler ask if anyone wanted to go with him to find Shredder, Karai, and the others. She wanted to stay with Donatello, but no one else was volunteering to go help Chandler. As much as she didn't trust people she volunteered to go with him. "I'll help you find them."

April's eyes changed back to normal and she dropped to the ground holding her head. "Oohh. My head. What happened?" She asked. She felt something like paper in her shirt and reached down to pull out about 20 dollars from her bra. "When did I get this money??" She realized she had Chandler's wallet. "Hey Chandler! Why do I have your wallet?"

Electric
08-21-2014, 09:36 PM
"awesome" chandler said when mystee volunteered to go "wait? my wallet? howd you...." he said to april

"incredible." donnie said watching as april was back to normal "it interupted whatever signal was corrupting aprils mind. i think we just found our fix"

Metroid
08-21-2014, 10:57 PM
"No! what have you done!"
Kenji waved his arm out of the window to try to catch the Pickle, but was unable to catch it in time
"Th.. That was the last bit of food in this place! and now its gone.."

Raphael watched as Kenji and Casey fought, then looked to April and asked
"You stole his wallet?"

Fang Wolf
08-22-2014, 04:13 AM
Splintija sit down and look at Camracorde that Splinter had in his pocket.
"Why should we invite the enemy to us?"

-//-

Shredder found a aid box, He begin to bind his wounds.
But the wounds was infected. "Let's get out of here."
He looked at his son who just loves himself and his daughter who lies down.