PDA

View Full Version : Premium Freaks- 1/6 Scale Collectors

psychturtle
08-05-2014, 08:49 AM
For anyone to discuss Hot Toys, ThreeZero, Mondo, Sideshow Collectibles, Enterbay, etc.

psychturtle
08-05-2014, 09:27 AM
As far as my collection goes:

Hot Toys MMS225 Thor (Light Asgardian Armor) Exclusive
Hot Toys MMS231 Loki Sideshow Exclusive
Hot Toys MMS186 Hulk Avengers
Hot Toys MMS178 Black Widow Avengers
Hot Toys MMS200 Man of Steel Superman
Hot Toys MMS240 Captain America (Golden Age)
Hot Toys MMS241 Winter Soldier
Hot Toys MMS185 Iron Man Mark VII Avengers
Hot Toys MMS255 Star-Lord GOTG
Hot Toys DX12 TDKR Batman
Hot Toys DX01 TDK Joker
Hot Toys MMS198-D03 War Machine

Am torn of which Terminator to get. Thinking of the DX

I'm going to have to work on building a team of Guardians of the Galaxy. With Age of ultron coming up, going to have to get another Curio to display them haha.

Just received Light Armor Thor. By far my favorite figure thus far. They knocked the headsculpt out of the park. Looks exactly like Hemsworth.

pingclang
08-05-2014, 10:49 AM
The only figures I have that would fit this are the Predators: Classic Predator. Predator 2:City Hunter and AvP: Scar Predator. Absolutely love all of them.

psychturtle
08-05-2014, 04:23 PM
The only figures I have that would fit this are the Predators: Classic Predator. Predator 2:City Hunter and AvP: Scar Predator. Absolutely love all of them.

That counts! Ok truth time, which one do you recommend to pick up? Aka which one is the best? I'm all about extra accessories for them.

ScrewtheMirageTMNT
08-05-2014, 10:05 PM
I think that the new premium format figure of Dr.Doom looks way better than the old one from years ago. The latter looks like crap and I do not understand why people think it's the s***.

pingclang
08-06-2014, 05:47 AM
That counts! Ok truth time, which one do you recommend to pick up? Aka which one is the best? I'm all about extra accessories for them.

That's a tough question. I love the Classic Predator for his looks and he comes with some neat gear but Scar has a TON of accessories. I would probably suggest him if that's what you're into since he comes with a lot of blades and a lot of weapons. The Classic does include a really nice base, though. They all are awesome so it truly comes down to your choice.

ScrewtheMirageTMNT
08-16-2014, 09:52 PM
I wonder how much the delorean toy vehicle that hot toys made will cost.

http://popcritica.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/SDCC-Sideshow-Hot-Toys-Sixth-Scale-23.jpg

psychturtle
08-16-2014, 10:34 PM
I wonder how much the delorean toy vehicle that hot toys made will cost.

http://popcritica.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/SDCC-Sideshow-Hot-Toys-Sixth-Scale-23.jpg

Hopefully cheaper than TDK batman tumbler. Looks really great. Wonder if it has LED light up features?

ScrewtheMirageTMNT
08-28-2014, 09:10 PM
I pre-ordered the hot toys iron man peacemaker action figure. It's a good thing that I won't be owning the red snapper iron man action figure that hot toys made, the latter looks very similar to the peacemaker iron man. I want to talk about buying hot toys' stuff as an addiction, I don't see how it's addicting if you are someone who doesn't buy every single thing that they churn out, people who buy their stuff have the power to say no. And to be fair, it's not like people who buy hot toys' products keep buying because they like everything, they don't. Their products looking good isn't good enough if the person isn't into the characters or vehicles that the action figures and toy vehicles are based on. And in case whoever reads this post doesn't know the source of the red snapper iron man suit and the peacemaker iron man suit, they are based on the suits that are tied into iron man 3.

Here is what peacemaker iron man looks like.

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/marvel-iron-man-mark-xxxvi-peacemaker-hot-toys-902253/