PDA

View Full Version : Is there a complete checklist of all the new stuff coming out?

CyberCubed
08-06-2014, 06:55 PM
Its hard to believe there's no place online that has a complete checklist of Playmates Nick/movie figures, as well as all these other companies releasing TMNT toys/statues/merch.

is there nobody compiling a master checklist?

turtlefanforever
08-06-2014, 08:04 PM
I was saying the same thing. I started a thread a month before the movie turtles came out and then it just kinda disappeared. WHy don't you start one up, guy? :tcool:

I know we got upcoming
Classic collection Shredder and Krang
TMNT Monopoly collectors edition
loyal subjects
funko wacky wobblers
Funko pop turtle van
Comic tmnt figures

Donatello19
08-06-2014, 08:31 PM
I'd be able to throw a list together if it weren't for my laziness...

Metalhead 2.0
08-06-2014, 09:28 PM
Its hard to believe there's no place online that has a complete checklist of Playmates Nick/movie figures, as well as all these other companies releasing TMNT toys/statues/merch.

is there nobody compiling a master checklist?

So, why don't you make yourself useful and hop to it?

Miotas
08-06-2014, 10:08 PM
I'm really excited for the new classic collections and the comic figures.

CyberCubed
08-06-2014, 11:20 PM
I made this thread because I don't follow toy news too carefully yet sometimes I'm curious what's coming out to see what I might buy.

BlisterStockboy
08-07-2014, 09:26 AM
I made this thread because I don't follow toy news too carefully yet sometimes I'm curious what's coming out to see what I might buy.

That's like me too. I used to be super into collecting the Nickelodeon line to complete each wave before the next wave came out.. But I just can't do it anymore. I don't know which figures are from which wave, etc.

Tubuloso 1984
08-07-2014, 11:16 AM
I'd be able to throw a list together if it weren't for my laziness...

You've got to do it, Lassie! For the wee barons!

Agent 86
08-07-2014, 05:21 PM
I'm really excited for the new classic collections and the comic figures.

Me too! I don't recall seeing any planned release dates for those figures though.

As Shredder and Krang were early prototypes, I'm guessing that we won't see them until sometime in 2015. The comic book figures looked like they were a little further along, so they could potentially be released in 2014.