PDA

View Full Version : this is just weird

Chuquison
08-07-2014, 01:11 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTjXOSFv8Hk

Super ninja turtles from japan, its bad in my opnion but anyone scene where to get the dvd for it? I gotta see it all now lol

Candy Kappa
08-07-2014, 01:18 PM
yes the Super Turtles OVA is a fun oddity.

you can find both episodes on youtube, subbed and fan-dubbed.

DarkFell
08-11-2014, 10:28 AM
I've seen a few episodes. I wonder if it is somewhat of a parody of our TMNT. I say that because of some of the things that the characters say as well as the things that they do in the show (besides the transformations.)

Candy Kappa
08-11-2014, 10:31 AM
Well, there is only 2 episodes.

DarkFell
08-14-2014, 12:59 PM
"Mutant Turtles - Super Turtles in Danger!", and "Mutant Turtles - The Advent of Guardian Beasts: The Metal Turtles' Debut!" were the only two episodes..? I didn't know that.

Sumac
08-14-2014, 04:06 PM
It was promotion of some Japanese specific TMNT toyline, as far as I remember.
Nice oddity. Nothing really offensive or bad.

Candy Kappa
08-14-2014, 04:11 PM
"Mutant Turtles - Super Turtles in Danger!", and "Mutant Turtles - The Advent of Guardian Beasts: The Metal Turtles' Debut!" were the only two episodes..? I didn't know that.

Yeah, one episode each for the toy lines :lol:

DarkFell
08-15-2014, 05:16 PM
Yeah..some of the user channels on Youtube broke those two videos down into like six episodes, even though only two episodes of that series were actually released. Thanks C.K. I appreciate the info. I remembered later on last night that there was a toy line for TMNT in Japan and that those cartoons were meant for the toy line.

I think that the other countries pretty much dubbed most of our TMNT series right? I did come across a few of our cartoons in Japanese, Russian, Spanish, ect. on Youtube.