PDA

View Full Version : Looking for 1x1 or small group RP

musashi-kamiizumi
08-11-2014, 05:06 PM
I checked through the rules and it didn't say I couldn't post a looking post, so here goes.

I am looking for 1x1 or small group para RP. I am not interested in original characters at all, so both my character and your characters will be canon. I am familiar with most verses of the Turtles, though the 2012 cartoon and the IDW comics are the media I have consumed most recently.

I am open to most plots, though angst and drama are my favorites. I love the hurt/comfort trope. The darker the better. Decent grammar and post length are paramount. I am a queer person and am fine with queer romance, and I also don't mind straight pairings. Pairings of any kind are not necessary. I am currently available a whole lot for the next week, as I am on vacation. After that, my posting will dwindle to once a day or so, at maximum.

The characters I am interested in playing:
Raphael
Donatello
Casey

Here is a quick RP sample I just wrote, to give an idea of how I play:
The night air was as sweet as it ever got in a place like New York City. Casey inhaled deeply, sucking in the chilled air through the slits in his mask. He was perched on the edge of a rooptop, a habit he had picked up from his new family. Dark eyes surveyed the streets below, but did not really see them. His mind was preoccupied.

It had been weeks since he'd seen Raph; any of the boys, actually. He hoped nothing was wrong. His best friend wasn't exactly good at communicating when something was wrong. A wry smile curled Casey's lips; he guessed he wasn't very good at it either.

A clatter in the alley below caught Casey's attention, and he titled his head towards the world below. A girl was stumbling through the ally, her movements frantic and panicked. The vigilante's eyes flicked to the mouth of the alley to see what startled her.

Two men were following her slowly, one visibly armed with a butterfly knife. Their eyes gleamed predatorialy, and Casey rose to his feet, slipping a bat out of his bag.

Time to rock and roll.

Lethal Lullaby
08-12-2014, 07:42 AM
Could I be April and Karai?

musashi-kamiizumi
08-12-2014, 02:34 PM
I'm open to either April or Karai. Who would you like to play opposite? Can you post an RP sample, please?

Lethal Lullaby
08-12-2014, 02:55 PM
Okay April then. Sorry, but what do you mean by 'who would I like to play opposite?' Also by RP sample do you mean from a RP I've done before, or what do you mean?

musashi-kamiizumi
08-12-2014, 03:07 PM
By opposite, I mean who would you like to play April with? What character, and do you have a particular turtleverse that you like?

For RP sample, it can be from a game, it can be something you write up right now. It doesn't matter. I just want to see how you play. Feel free to PM it to me or post in this thread.

CharmedSerenity
08-17-2014, 08:50 AM
*peeks in* ummm, would you mind if I pick up Donnie? He's the one I'm most comfortable roleplaying, <.<

musashi-kamiizumi
08-17-2014, 02:35 PM
That sounds delightful, actually! I loved your head canons.

CharmedSerenity
08-17-2014, 02:43 PM
Great thanks, ^^

I'm a huge fan of the 2k3 Donnie and can handle romantic (as I ship him with 2k3 Leatherhead) or platonic (I enjoy the brotherly bond side of things) so I'm happy to roll with whatever the others want.

musashi-kamiizumi
08-17-2014, 02:48 PM
Okay, okay. I honestly haven't seen enough of the 2003 series to play its Leatherhead. That said, I feel confident in my Raphael playing abilities, if you are interested in a Raphael and Donnie game.

CharmedSerenity
08-17-2014, 02:56 PM
Okay, okay. I honestly haven't seen enough of the 2003 series to play its Leatherhead. That said, I feel confident in my Raphael playing abilities, if you are interested in a Raphael and Donnie game.

That's fine, I kind of see Don and Raph being somewhat close due to being the middle children.

And here's a roleplaying sample, ^^

He had spent the entire day lost in designing the blueprints for one or two of his latest ideas only to become exhausted enough to end up falling asleep at his desk again. Donatello stirred as the mess of paper crinkled and rustled under his head before he sat bolt upright as voices drifted in from the main cavern woke him up, Shaking his head, he went over the blueprints for the umpteenth time for the evening.

After a few minutes, he pinched at the corners of his eyes as the designs began to blurr together, guess a break was needed. He got up to silently move to the kitchen area and put some fresh coffee on to brew. Sleepily rubbing at his eyes, he tried not to yawn then a whistle signaled his coffee was ready and Donatello got a mug down from the cupboard then grabbed the coffee-pot handle and shuffled back off to his workshop. Sliding into the chair in front of the desk, he yawned again and poured himself his first cup of hot coffee before continuing to go over his blue-prints.

Swigging at his coffee as it looked like he was going to end up pulling another all-nighter, the mug held in one hand while the other scribbled its way along a notepad. After a few moments of writing his notes, he finished the mug of coffee and pinched at the corners of his eyes for a second time then he put his blueprints and notes in a desk drawer.

He turned his attention to slipping on the goggles that he wore for jobs like this before grabbing the tool-kit and prying open a radio that needed repairing. Having examined it, Donatello had turned to pick up a small welding torch while a voice came from outside his workshop and he put the tools down before getting up. Wiping his hands on a rag, he slipped the goggles onto his forehead and moved to see who was still awake.

Electric
08-20-2014, 07:54 PM
I'd be up for playing as Leonardo. It can be any incarnation, though I know more about any of them from the 2000s+

musashi-kamiizumi
08-21-2014, 09:17 PM
Sorry I haven't been around! Both of you, send me a PM and let's work out details!