PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Eastman's cameo is still in the movie

ShellShock
08-12-2014, 08:42 PM
Kevin Eastman (Co-creator of TMNT) didn't have his cameo in the movie cut actually. He cameos as April's dad during the flashbacks.

Xiewin
08-12-2014, 08:44 PM
Kevin Eastman (Co-creator of TMNT) didn't have his cameo in the movie cut actually. He cameos as April's dad during the flashbacks.

Then why would he say that it was cut? Was there 2 cameos he originally made the movie??

TurtleTitan97
08-12-2014, 08:44 PM

Really? Are you sure? Because Wikipedia says Paul Fitzgerald played April's dad.

Warhorse
08-12-2014, 08:52 PM
Really? Are you sure? Because Wikipedia says Paul Fitzgerald played April's dad.

According to IMdb, it says Paul Fitzgerald too, and Kevin Eastman's page says nothing of him being in the movie. Last acting gig he did was Icecream Kitty on Nick TMNT.

The Boston Ninja Turtle
08-12-2014, 08:54 PM

yea...that wasnt eastman..you can clearly see his face more than a few times its another guy

arkangel
08-12-2014, 10:26 PM
That's a shame. They really should have had an Eastman cameo, like they do with Stan Lee and Peter Jackson. That would have been a nice nod to the fans and a very deserving nod to one of the co-creators.

pingclang
08-13-2014, 08:50 AM
Eastman said in an interview with comicbookresources that his scene was cut, that he wasn't in it. He also said he's in the 90 Turles movie but so far away you can't even tell it's him.

chrisdude
08-13-2014, 11:42 AM
That definitely wasn't Kevin Eastman. BUT, that would've been a good choice for a cameo. Stan Lee's cameos are always a gag, something that you would think could get cut from the film, except for the fact that we know his would never be cut. If you're going to do a cameo, and you absolutely want to make sure it doesn't get cut, it should be a character that matters. April's dad would've been a perfect choice.

sethmartin
08-13-2014, 02:01 PM
Kevin Eastman played Shredder when he's in the armor!:lol:

Midnight Mutant
08-13-2014, 02:14 PM
Eastman said in an interview with comicbookresources that his scene was cut, that he wasn't in it. He also said he's in the 90 Turles movie but so far away you can't even tell it's him. I bet his cameo was in the Raph/trench coat scene.

It's sad that they cut his cameo out tho, I hope they show him in the sequel.

Warhorse
08-13-2014, 02:52 PM
I'm surprised they didn't have the guys who were the Turtles have quick cameos like we had in the 1990 movie.

pingclang
08-13-2014, 04:00 PM
I bet his cameo was in the Raph/trench coat scene.

You know, I bet you're right. I was actually looking forward to that scene.

Radical Raph
08-14-2014, 05:37 AM
I bet his cameo was in the Raph/trench coat scene.

Yea and I bet he made yet another gratuitous reference to how ridiculous the premise is because that's soooo meta. :trolleye: