PDA

View Full Version : Shredder

Foombamaroom
08-17-2014, 03:28 PM
I can't believe I'm saying this, but I feel the movie would've been much better if Eric Sacks was Shredder. In the movie, Shredder was way too underdeveloped and Sacks seemed kind of pointless. It would've been much better to have him as Shredder. I'll always prefer the Japanese Shredder, but Sacks being Shredder would've made the movie MUCH better.

Netkeeper
08-17-2014, 03:31 PM
That's because Sachs was originally going to be the Shredder. Making last-minute changes will always go over horribly. How is this a surprise to anyone?

Foombamaroom
08-17-2014, 03:38 PM
That's because Sachs was originally going to be the Shredder. Making last-minute changes will always go over horribly. How is this a surprise to anyone?
I'm not saying this is a surprise. And no, making last-minute changes don't always go over horribly: rushing it does. They were so focused on getting this movie out on August 8th that they didn't make the time to do proper re-shoots and story telling. They should've pushed it 'till Christmas, at least then it wouldn't have felt so choppy.

turtle1237
08-17-2014, 08:24 PM
I think making Sachs the shredder, would have made the movie worse imo.

I had a hard time with the 2003 change, there is no way I would accept some one on the level of Sachs who cant even fight be this awesome Shredder.

I glad they change it at the last min. I would have left the theater with a bad taste in my mouth.