PDA

View Full Version : Any playable games on the next-gen consoles?

TMNT8813
08-21-2014, 12:29 AM
Something I've been meaning to ask and that I figure someone here would help me with is:

Are there any games downloadable or for purchase available for the Xbox One or PS4? Doesn't necessarily have to be a game made for those systems. It can be an older one as long as it is playable on the next-gens.

If so, please let me know. I would greatly appreciate it as I need my TMNT-gaming fix!

Ninjinister
08-21-2014, 12:40 AM
Something I've been meaning to ask and that I figure someone here would help me with is:

Are there any games downloadable or for purchase available for the Xbox One or PS4? Doesn't necessarily have to be a game made for those systems. It can be an older one as long as it is playable on the next-gens.

If so, please let me know. I would greatly appreciate it as I need my TMNT-gaming fix!

Xbox One and PS4 are current gen now, not next. It's not next gen if it's already out :P

And no. None of these systems will play games from past systems (excluding things like Sony's PSOne classics which run on anything PlayStation that can download games).

CyberCubed
08-22-2014, 12:50 PM
Licensed games are becoming a rarity now due to the high cost of consoles. Aside from stuff guaranteed to sell like Batman, Spiderman, etc.