PDA

View Full Version : Dead RP!

CharmedSerenity
08-21-2014, 04:29 AM
Backstory: It was a dark and stormy night while the Kraang were working on their portal technology when a bolt of lightning hit their current base, overloading their equipment. Elsewhere and at the exact same moment, Donatello was poking around inside the other Don's transdimensional stick to figure out how it worked exactly, causing it to release a burst of energy. As both events synchronized across time and space, two dimensional tears have opened and connected both dimensions, one in a warehouse on Manhattan's docks (2k12-verse) and the other in the abandoned subway station that has become the new Lair (2k3-verse as this is set post-Turtles Forever).

Character List - (if you want to play a canon character not on the lists, feel free to request them).

2003 Characters
Leonardo - Blackeyedsonic
Raphael - MackleTurtle
Donatello - CharmedSerenity
Michelangelo - TurtleTitan97
Master Splinter - Joshua321982
April O'Neil - Lethal Lullaby
Casey Jones - Mega Man
Karai - Lethal Lullaby
Agent Bishop - Mega Man

2012 Characters
Leonardo - Joshua321982
Raphael - snake
Donatello - ElectricN
Michelangelo - Joshua321982
Master Splinter - Fang Wolf
April O'Neil - musashi-kamiizumi
Casey Jones - MackleTurtle
Shredder - Fang Wolf
Karai - ElectricN

Original Characters
Dark Shell - Mega Man
Jen - Joshua321982
Joshua - Joshua321982
Kenji Saki - MackleTurtle
Magdalena - Lethal Lullaby
Spin the hedgehog - Blackeyedsonic
Splintija - Fang Wolf
Toba - Joshua321982

Fang Wolf
08-21-2014, 05:48 AM
Me join as 2012 Splinter & 2012 Shredder

Lethal Lullaby
08-21-2014, 05:52 AM
When this does start could I be 2k3 April?

CharmedSerenity
08-21-2014, 05:58 AM
Me join as 2012 Splinter & 2012 Shredder

Of course.

When this does start could I be 2k3 April?

Sure, ^^

Metroid
08-21-2014, 06:05 AM
Hello, may i be 2K12 Casey? and 2k3 Raphael when this takes off?

CharmedSerenity
08-21-2014, 07:20 AM
Hello, may i be 2K12 Casey? and 2k3 Raphael when this takes off?

Yes and yes, ^^

Backstory based on a suggestion from a friend is now up, :D

Blackeyedsonic
08-21-2014, 07:56 AM
Ill be my OC Spin the hedgehog

CharmedSerenity
08-21-2014, 07:57 AM
Ill be my OC Spin the hedgehog

Alright though any of the canon characters take your fancy as well?

Blackeyedsonic
08-21-2014, 08:00 AM
Well I kinda like Leonardo with his ninjato

CharmedSerenity
08-21-2014, 08:02 AM
Well I kinda like Leonardo with his ninjato

2003 or 2012 version?

Blackeyedsonic
08-21-2014, 08:03 AM
2003 I don't really know the 2012 one as much

CharmedSerenity
08-21-2014, 08:04 AM
2003 I don't really know the 2012 one as much

Alright, want me to sign you up for Leo?

Blackeyedsonic
08-21-2014, 08:07 AM
If you don't mind

CharmedSerenity
08-21-2014, 08:08 AM
If you don't mind

Consider it done, :D

Lethal Lullaby
08-21-2014, 08:11 AM
Well hey since we are adding OCs could I be my character Magdalena? (she's a witch, but kinda ditzy)

Blackeyedsonic
08-21-2014, 08:12 AM
Thank you very much

CharmedSerenity
08-21-2014, 08:15 AM
Well hey since we are adding OCs could I be my character Magdalena? (she's a witch, but kinda ditzy)

Sure *adds her to list*

Thank you very much

You're welcome.

Fang Wolf
08-21-2014, 08:19 AM
(Hm, I can take 2003 Shredder to. :)
And my Oc: Splintija (Twing sister to 2012 splinter)

CharmedSerenity
08-21-2014, 08:24 AM
(Hm, I can take 2003 Shredder to. :)
And my Oc: Splintija (Twing sister to 2012 splinter)

2003 Shredder is dead, he got vaporized in Turtles Forever but your OC is welcome.

Fang Wolf
08-21-2014, 08:29 AM
2003 Shredder is dead, he got vaporized in Turtles Forever but your OC is welcome.

I know for I have see Turtles Forever.
It was too bad at they manage to kill him.

Thanks for adding my oc.

CharmedSerenity
08-21-2014, 08:30 AM
Thanks for adding my oc.

You're welcome, :D

Joshua33
08-21-2014, 08:35 AM
I'd like to join this RPG as the following characters

2003 Master Splinter
2012 Leonardo
MY OC Joshua
Toba Joshua's mom

CharmedSerenity
08-21-2014, 08:36 AM
I'd like to join this RPG as the following characters

2003 Master Splinter
2012 Leonardo
MY OC Joshua
Toba Joshua's mom

*adds you to list* Welcome aboard

Joshua33
08-21-2014, 08:38 AM
Thanks for adding me

CharmedSerenity
08-21-2014, 08:39 AM
Thanks, but I did not see Joshua and Toba added

They're up now.

Electric
08-21-2014, 11:47 AM
2k12 Donnie and Karai?

CharmedSerenity
08-21-2014, 11:52 AM
2k12 Donnie and Karai?

Consider them yours, :D

Mega Man
08-21-2014, 01:12 PM
I would like to join the RPG as 2k3 Casey Jones and Jade Green's original character Greysight. I know a lot about both characters.

CharmedSerenity
08-21-2014, 01:14 PM
I would like to join the RPG as 2k3 Casey Jones and Jade Green's original character Greysight. I know a lot about both characters.

Casey is yours but do you have clearance to use that OC?

Mega Man
08-21-2014, 01:20 PM
Thanks about Casey.

I don't have clearance to play as Greysight, but I don't know if Jade Green will be returning to the forums or not. Greysight is a great character.

CharmedSerenity
08-21-2014, 01:23 PM
Thanks about Casey.

I don't have clearance to play as Greysight, but I don't know if Jade Green will be returning to the forums or not. Greysight is a great character.

You're welcome, ^^

And I'm not sure if I should let you have someone else's OC unless they gave permission.

Mega Man
08-21-2014, 01:35 PM
Okay, I understand. What about Dark Shell, a Greysight clone created by Agent Bishop and I could also play Agent Bishop?

CharmedSerenity
08-21-2014, 01:37 PM
Okay, I understand. What about Dark Shell, a Greysight clone created by Agent Bishop and I could also play Agent Bishop?

Is Dark Shell your character? If so, that's fine and a Bishop would be awesome, :D

Mega Man
08-21-2014, 01:40 PM
Is Dark Shell your character? If so, that's fine and a Bishop would be awesome, :D

Yes, but she has the same physical appearance and psychic abilities as Greysight. Her personality and memories and back story would be all new.

Thanks, yeah Bishop is a cool character.

CharmedSerenity
08-21-2014, 01:54 PM
Yes, but she has the same physical appearance and psychic abilities as Greysight. Her personality and memories and back story would be all new.

Thanks, yeah Bishop is a cool character.

Can you change the powers or drop them and give her a pair of identical-colored eyes please?

You're welcome.

Mega Man
08-21-2014, 02:15 PM
Can you change the powers or drop them and give her a pair of identical-colored eyes?

You're welcome

Sure, Dark Shell will have dark blue eyes, and instead of psychic abilities she will have gloves and a belt that have magnetic powers.

CharmedSerenity
08-21-2014, 02:17 PM
Sure, Dark Shell will have dark blue eyes, and instead of psychic abilities she will have gloves and a belt that have magnetic powers.

Great then she's in, :D

Electric
08-21-2014, 03:39 PM
just wondering, if we dont find any one for them, do we need like hun, stockman or rahzar? if you want em thats fine! just asking

and also, to help, if we cant find anyone, i'd be willing to be 2k12 raph. if someone else wants him hes all theres, if not i have no problem taking him

CharmedSerenity
08-21-2014, 03:45 PM
just wondering, if we dont find any one for them, do we need like hun, stockman or rahzar? if you want em thats fine! just asking

Good point!

Mega Man
08-21-2014, 09:50 PM
Great then she's in, :D

Thanks. :)

Just to clarify, I only wanted to play as Greysight because she is a favorite fan character of mine and a big part of The Technodrome RPGs. I totally understand that you decided not to allow the character in the RPG, but anyways I do not mean to cause any tension and its all good. :)

Metroid
08-21-2014, 10:18 PM
Hey if it is also okay with you, may i bring my OC Kenji Saki into it as well?

CharmedSerenity
08-22-2014, 01:17 AM
Thanks. :)

Just to clarify, I only wanted to play as Greysight because she is a favorite fan character of mine and a big part of The Technodrome RPGs. I totally understand that you decided not to allow the character in the RPG, but anyways I do not mean to cause any tension and its all good. :)

Alright, ^_~

Hey if it is also okay with you, may i bring my OC Kenji Saki into it as well?

That's fine, ^^

Electric
08-22-2014, 05:11 AM
Again, I could be 2k12 raph until we find someone

CharmedSerenity
08-22-2014, 05:33 AM
Again, I could be 2k12 raph until we find someone

Alright, :D

TurtleTitan97
08-22-2014, 03:41 PM
I'll be 2003 Mikey.

CharmedSerenity
08-22-2014, 03:48 PM
I'll be 2003 Mikey.

*adds you to list* Welcome aboard! :D

And nearly all of the canon character spots are filled now.

Joshua33
08-22-2014, 04:05 PM
Hmm, I think I can do the other Mikey

CharmedSerenity
08-22-2014, 04:08 PM
Zhmm, I think I can do the other Mikey

Alright *edits list*

musashi-kamiizumi
08-22-2014, 04:21 PM
I'll take 2012 April

Mega Man
08-22-2014, 04:22 PM
It looks like the game is almost ready. :)

musashi-kamiizumi
08-22-2014, 04:27 PM
This looks like it's going to be chaos. Is there going to be a posting order, or is it a free-for-all?

Mega Man
08-22-2014, 04:38 PM
I hope the game doesn't move too fast. I like fast paced games, but if it moves super fast, well that isn't good. I'm not concerned about it though. :)

CharmedSerenity
08-22-2014, 04:45 PM
OoC: no one-liners please. And I think a posting order system may be best considering the amount of characters.

~*~

Donatello 2k3

He had been poking around inside that dimensional teleporter rod out of sheer curiosity now he had the chance, seeing how the new Lair, their fourth home, was up and running. The next thing Donatello knew was there had been a bright flash of white light then the sound of faint voices coming from right behind him made him spin the chair around.

A rippling blue-white portal now sat in the middle of his workshop and he got up to lightly run his fingers down it. Did this lead back to the other turtles' dimension and he cautiously pushed his hand through the gate a little before pulling it back.

Frowning with a mix of concern and curiosity as there was only one real way to find out, the teenager tensed before warily stepping through the portal. As he appeared on the other side, voices made him duck behind a wall of crates then peeked around the edge of the wooden boxes. A few thin-looking yet vaguely familiar robots were moving around the building's interior and he caught a flash of pink in one of their chests, were those Utroms?

Mega Man
08-22-2014, 05:10 PM
Earth Protection Force Base, Secret Underground Unit Outside of NYC

Typing in the password for the room, the automatic door opened, and the female turtle walked in. Looking around, the room seemed to be empty. Still, there were the security cameras, but she figured she could erase the video feed later. Dark Shell, so she was mostly called, walked towards one of the computers, and began her work to get into the data base. As a skilled technologist, she successfully accessed the secret files on the Earth Protection Force database. She typed a few more keys and her dark blue eyes seemed to be glued to the screen, she couldn't make herself look away.

I knew Bishop had encountered a lot of mutants, but I had no idea the files were going to be this extensive. She thought to herself. She decided to narrow her search and simply typed in turtle. The first file to appear contained information on a Ninja clan known as the Hamato Family. Dark Shell looked through these files, learning their names. Leonardo, Donatello, Raphael, and Michelangelo. Then there was the rat master of the group, Splinter.

Satisfied from reading this information on mutants that were similar to herself, Dark Shell clicked on a turtle known as codename Unstoppable Force. On the screen a sketch of a female turtle appeared. Is that.... me? She wondered. As she began reading about Unstoppable Force, she soon learned this was indeed not her. Alpha level mutant...... possesses highly advanced abilities in....

Her thoughts were interrupted when she heard the automatic door behind her open, and the voice of Agent Bishop. "Looking for something?" He said in a low tone.

Dark Shell spun around and stared at him. "I uhh.... was just curious."

Bishop smiled. "Well, you know what they say about curiosity. You don't have permission to access those files. They are top secret. Now leave."

Dark Shell said nothing. She simply nodded, and walked out of the room. What is he hiding from me? She wondered.

~*~

Meanwhile, in the sewers of New York (2k3 universe), Casey Jones entered the lair. "Heya, anyone home?" He looked around. No one responded right away, so he decided to go into the kitchen to see what was good to drink.

musashi-kamiizumi
08-22-2014, 05:20 PM
((since there are turtles from multiple verses and people are playing characters, can I suggest doing our posts like this?

April, 2012:
Insert post here

What do y'all think?))

CharmedSerenity
08-22-2014, 05:27 PM
((since there are turtles from multiple verses and people are playing characters, can I suggest doing our posts like this?

April, 2012:
Insert post here

What do y'all think?))

OoC: That's a good idea *edits it into her first IC post*

Blackeyedsonic
08-22-2014, 05:30 PM
(I'm a little worried about the 100 words or more rule I'm stuck on a iPod always)

Turtles 2012 dimension a flash of twisted time and space apares in the city and seems to spit out a small blue ball that starts to bounce thru the streets till it uncurls into a little bio weapon that looks like a mutated hedgehog he remains passed out and covered in cuts and bruises

2003 leo is practicing his favorite kata trying to master his blade

Lethal Lullaby
08-22-2014, 05:41 PM
+++2K3 April+++

She had just gotten out of her shower moments ago. She wore her robe as she walked around her apartment known as 2nd Time Around. April's next initiative for the day was to get something in her stomach for breakfast.

After a few minutes of searching the red haired woman found some bread and decided to have toast. As she waited for the bread to toast she opened her refrigerator and took out the tub of butter and the strawberry jam.

The toaster finished toasting the bread April put in and popped the bread up. April grabbed the two slices of bread and placed them on her plate. Then she sat down at her table and spread the butter and jam on the toast.

+++2K12+++

Magdalena had awoken quite early. About 6 in the morning. She was still in her pink flannel pajamas and her blonde hair was a mess. She was sittinh across from her dad who was sipping coffee from a 'World's Best Dad' mug. She watched him for a moment before realizing her cereal was getting soggy. "Oops. Haha." She laughed nervously before wolfing down the cereal.

musashi-kamiizumi
08-22-2014, 05:43 PM
April, 2012

April had been slinking along behind the guys, her tessen open in her hand. She was being included more and more on missions, and she was getting better at defending herself. Still, if Donnie and Mikey were the A- team, April was the D- team ...

A vibration rippled in her mind, and April stopped. She pressed a hand to her temple. "Guys!" She whispered loudly, "something's happening."

Mega Man
08-22-2014, 06:03 PM
2k3, Earth Protection Force Base, Secret Underground Unit Outside of NYC

Agent Bishop left the room of computers, confident that no one would be able to access the files unless they were supposed to. He had changed all the passwords and put in two extra computer firewalls. As he walked down the hall, one of his troops ran to meet him.

"Sir, an unknown energy signal....... perhaps from an extra dimensional portal was detected above or below New York City. It was like a flash of light on our energy detector, and now it is gone." The trooper said to him.

Bishop replied to him "Above or below? So you don't know where it is or what it is do you?" He seemed angry. "Send in a team to check it out. Fifteen troops on a helicopter should be enough. They can always call for back up if needed."

"Yes Sir." The trooper turned and walked away at a fast pace.

Bishop took a radio from his coat pocket. "Dark Shell, report to the hangar. I want you on a mission, you are to investigate the sudden appearance of an extra dimensional portal. Understood?"

In her room, Dark Shell held the radio and responded "I'm on it." Without another word, she went to her storage locker and began loading up on weapons and gear. Of this gear was included two laser pistols that were holstered on her thighs, and she placed a metal fan-shaped object and also several shuriken (throwing stars) in her black trench coat. She then put on her sun glasses, and looked in her mirror. She looked like she was ready to take on any enemy, in her coat and sun glasses. She looked like.... that turtle she saw in the secret files. No time to think about her though, she had a mission. The turtle left her room, on her way to the hangar, to join the troops.

~*~

Casey Jones 2k3

Casey sipped on an orange flavored sports drink. He walked into the living room of the lair and sat on the couch. Turning on the TV, he looked for something cool to watch. Quickly becoming bored, he got up and walked over to watch Leonardo practicing in the dojo.

Joshua33
08-22-2014, 06:15 PM
2K3 Dimension

Toba and her son Joshua had arrived in their new ho,e. This ouldn't b the start of thir new life.

"Mom, I'm going to o walk around or a while, you know. Get familiar with the city." Joshua tells Toba

Toba looked at her on, a bit concerned in her eyes

"Well ok Joshua. But please be careful as you're the only family I got." Toba says

"I'll be careful mom, don't worry. Plus I got o see the newest technology." Joshua says

Both Toba nd Joshua share a hug before Joshua takes is departure

Electric
08-22-2014, 10:12 PM
Donnie/raph 2k12

Both Donnie and raph stopped when April spoke.

"what is it April?" Donnie asked standing next to her. He's learn to trust in her psychic insights. The mutagen tracker in his hand was blinking as they were within range of a nearby canister.

Raph stopped and turned back, crossing his arms. He wasn't about to complain, but he wanted to just get on with the mission already.

--

Karai 2k12

Karai walked into shredders throne room, kneeling before shredder "you wanted to see me, father?"

musashi-kamiizumi
08-22-2014, 10:25 PM
April, 2012

"I'm not sure ... it feels like ... it feels like the Kraang portals did." She squeezes her eyes shut, as though listening harder to the silence. "I think ... I think we are near a portal! I feel a presence ..."

She turns, looking behind her at some cargo crates. It was from over there. Was someone coming through a portal? Who? Why? Without a word, April begins to climb up the crates. She knew she felt it ... she felt it from over here.

Blackeyedsonic
08-22-2014, 10:31 PM

Spin starts to get up his wounds healing at a rapid rate his mind racing with images of the fight he just had the sounds of crying from woman and children filled his memories he hopes they are alright as he smells the air

Mega Man
08-22-2014, 11:04 PM
NYC, 2K3 Universe

The large helicopter with the troops and one female mutant turtle flew through the air, surveying the city. Dark Shell looked out one of the windows. "Nothing out of the ordinary. What a great city." She said to herself.

One of the EPF troops replied "You're out of ordinary....."

The female turtle gave him a look and then went back to looking at the roof tops.

The pilot announced "This looks like a good place to land and explore for anything strange." With that statement, the helicopter landed on a random rooftop, and the fifteen EPF troops exited the helicopter.

Dark Shell yawned, and slowly walked out of the helicopter and on to the roof. "My guess is that we find nothing strange. Its the middle of the night, people want to sleep." She said.

One trooper said back to her "Miss Turtle, this is the city that never sleeps."

Dark Shell rolled her eyes. "Right...." She replied back, half annoyed that she was called Miss Turtle.

She looked around, and then said to the troops "Alright, let's split up. Ten troops for the rooftops, five for the streets and.... I think I will check out the sewers."

She then took the metal fan-shaped object out of her trench coat, and pressed a small button on it. With a flick of the hand, the disk went sailing into the air, becoming a hovering disk to ride on. The female turtle ran and leaped on to it. Using her feet, she directed the hovering disk to take her down to the streets. She landed and retracted the disk back to the fan-shape, putting the device back in her coat. Must be alien technology..... She thought to herself, thinking of the hover disk. Bishop has all the good stuff, that's for sure. Well, now I do since he gave me some of this stuff.

Looking left and then right, to make sure no one was walking by, Dark Shell ran to a manhole cover. The turtle in the black trench coat waved a hand, and using her magnetic powers, the manhole cover gracefully but quickly came off. She then leaped down into the sewers, and used her abilities in magnetism to replace the manhole cover over the opening. She was in and no one had noticed. The female turtle then began walking down a sewer tunnel.

Metroid
08-22-2014, 11:10 PM
Casey Jones 2k12

A rusted smell filled the air in the tunnels, tainted with a thick haze of dust. Casey was walking down the subway tunnel, deciding to visit the turtles at their lair after a long day of being a vigilante. He strolled down the tunnel evermore and the concrete crackled, and echoed below his feet every step he took. A gentle sound of wind running through the tunnel was the only noise audible

Raphael 2k3

Eyes watering from a long sleep, Raphael woke up. The blurred image of his surroundings were the only thing he could see, but could not make out. He reached his hands up and rubbed away the night from his eyes whilst yawning deeply. He smacked his lips a few times and looked over at the door that was cracked open, he scooted to the edge of his bed and put his right foot on the floor. He pushed himself up to both of his feet then started moving towards the cracked open door. He moved slowly as he was still half asleep.

Mega Man
08-22-2014, 11:41 PM
(Just thought I would do a quick post before going to sleep. See everyone in the morning or afternoon :tgrin:)

NYC Sewers, 2K3 Universe

Dark Shell walked through the sewer tunnels, her feet splashing through water. She took a small device with a screen on it from her trench coat. Turning it on, she followed a small dot on the screen. Ah, so there is something down here. She thought to herself. Some sort of energy.

She then decided to check the time, looking to a digital pocket watch in one coat pocket. Wow, I misjudged the time. It is morning, I guess it is about sunrise. To her, the night sky could sometimes confuse her with the early hours, but a new day was beginning. And I still need to get some sleep.... maybe a nap, if I get a chance to.

The female turtle walked up to a wall, where the energy dot on the device's screen seemed to indicate a stronger reading. Uh..... nothing here.... unless it is behind that wall.... but I don't feel like blowing up the wall so..... She wasn't sure what to do, so she continued walking.

The Lair, 2k3 Universe

Casey continued to drink the sports drink, as he watched Leonardo practice his moves. He then heard a beeping sound, and went to check it out. In Donatello's lab, he noticed a still picture that was taken of a figure in a black trench coat. A security system outside the lair was filming this trench coat wearing figure. "Hey guys...." Casey said aloud, not sure if anyone was nearby. He then looked at the blue portal. "This doesn't look normal either." He decided to walk back into the living room.

Joshua33
08-23-2014, 03:00 AM
2K3 Dimension: The streets of New Ork

Joshua was walking around New York City so he could get familiar with the area. He soon came close to where Bishop's men were, however he did not know that.

"Man this city sure is big. Then again it is New York." Joshua thinks to himself. He continues to walk around the city

CharmedSerenity
08-23-2014, 03:50 AM
Donatello 2k3

The Utrom look-a-likes had fallen silent and Donatello peeked out from behind the crates again, they seemed to have gone but the big question was where. He was about to move, head back through the portal when footsteps and voices approaching his hiding place and a life-time of being taught to hide from others kicked in.

Pressing up against the wall of crates, he frowned as someone seemed to be climbing them. Had one of those aliens detected him and considering they hadn't sounded friendly, the teenage turtle reached back for his weapon and his fingers wrapped around the rough surface of the staff as he started to edge it out of its normal resting place on his back. He may need to defend himself...

musashi-kamiizumi
08-23-2014, 04:01 AM
April, 2012

She pulled herself up onto the top of the last crate and looked around, holding her tessen at her side. She was sure she felt it from over here, but she didn't see a portal anywhere. Still, she was sure she had felt it! Was she missing something?

April peered into the darkness, not sure what she was looking for, but not seeing anything out of the ordinary. She didn't feel the presence of the portal anymore, either. Maybe it had just been some sort of Matrix-y glitch ...

"I don't see anything, Donnie." She admitted, calling down to the guys without looking.

Fang Wolf
08-23-2014, 08:07 AM
Karai 2k12

Karai walked into shredders throne room, kneeling before shredder "you wanted to see me, father?"

Shredder 2k12
"Yes, I want you to take your best men and find Hamato Yoshi hideout and bring him to me,
so I can get my revenge for all those years." He says and look at Karai.

Lethal Lullaby
08-23-2014, 08:15 AM
+++2K3 April+++

Breakfast was over and she decided to change into her usual outfit: a purple top that was above her belly, khakis with a belt, and dark blue/black sneakers. After brushing her hair and putting it up in a bun she went down and opened up her antique shop.

While she waited for a customer April went into her supply closet to get a broom. She then started to sweep her floors looking up every now and then to see if anyone was coming in her shop.

+++2K3 Karai+++

Karai stood in the middle of the room holding her Katana. She was surrounded by 12 Foot ninjas. She saw one move out of the corner of her eye and swung at him. The other Foot ninjas then attacked Karai as she defended herself from them.

+++2K12+++

Magdalena's dad had left moments ago to go to his job. She was now standing under the warm water of her shower thinking about what she could do for the day. Perhaps I'll go for a walk she thinks before applying shampoo to her hair.

Fang Wolf
08-23-2014, 08:35 AM
Splintija 2k12

Splintija sits on a rooftop in Manhattan, this was her home and life.
She would never leave this city life. "I would never give this away,
my life-calling is to protect the city from the threat. This is my heart belong.."

Electric
08-23-2014, 08:56 AM
Donnie raph 2k12

"Then let's go already" raph said back as he kept walking "we've got 1 more canister to find, and I'd like to find it before morning"

Donnie looked up to where April was, before looking to raph as he kept walking. "You sure April?" he said as he began climbing the crates until he was right next to her. He looked out, and just like her was unable to see anything "maybe it was a false alarm?"

Karai 2k12

Karai listened to her father, then nodded when he was finished. "I will, father." She said as she got up and walked out. She assembled her small team of foot soldiers and took off across the cities rooftops. She knew this was the time the turtles were usually out, so she'd check places she had seen them before

Blackeyedsonic
08-23-2014, 09:16 AM

Spin hears the sounds of the city as he walks over to a street sign to read it finding the street name unknown but he notices all the over lords wait scratch that humans they all have 5 fingers after all knowing this place is unsafe for him because of that he dashes into the neerby manhole cover hiding below the city

Leo rushes over to the security camra passing Casey:hmmm that's not good *he the notices the portal and thinks it looks kinda familyer*hmmm

Metroid
08-23-2014, 10:21 AM
Casey Jones 2k12

The sound of wind started to dwindle as he approached the entrance to the lair, he walked into a turnstile, and it rotated as the bar pressed on his hip and he walked forward. Casey looked back and saw the Shell Raiser parked in the usual spot.

"Honey, I'm home!"
Casey called out in a joking manor as he entered the main area of the lair

Raphael 2k3

Raphael walked out into the main area, he was looking for where everyone was at.

"Anyone here?"
Raphael called out as he yawned still tired from his slumber, He then stretched again, and he heard and felt the bones in his shoulders crack.

CharmedSerenity
08-23-2014, 10:43 AM
Donatello 2k3

A sudden flicker of movement coming from above made him do a controlled roll across the floor fast and shot into the shadows. Once hidden, he adopted a crouching position to silently watch the people now standing on top of the crates and clutched his staff in one hand.

He was clearly looking at another version of himself and the teenager lurked in the shadows as studied the girl. First time he had seen an April more their age then there was a brief glimpse of yellow, green and purple as the silent watcher shifted in the shadows.

Joshua33
08-23-2014, 10:45 AM
2K3 Master Splinter

Maskter Splinter was in where Rapheal was. He was mediating at the moment, remembering his late Masyer Yoshi Amd how he was taken by the Shredder. It still pained Splinter to this very day.

"Rapheal, I am here, my son. I am just in deep thought." Master Splinter called to Rapheal

Mega Man
08-23-2014, 11:23 AM
2K3 Sewer Lair

Casey looked back at the still picture that one of the security camera's had taken. "Yeah Leo, I don't know if you know this guy. Is he a sewer worker? Looks pretty suspicious to me." He then heard Raph's voice and called to him "Good morning Raph! We're over here, buddy. Somebody's wandering around in the sewer tunnels."

~*~

2K3 Sewer Tunnels

Just outside the thick sewer walls that would lead into the lair, Dark Shell continues her walk through the tunnels. This place is kind of dull. She thought to herself. I don't like the smell either. If it wasn't for this energy dot on the screen, I wouldn't even be down here anymore.

She looked down at an ordinary sewer rat, and watched as it ran away.

~*~

2K3 City Streets

One of the EPF Bishop troops approached Joshua. "Hey, we're conducting an investigation, we need you to stay away from this area." The troop said.

Joshua33
08-23-2014, 11:49 AM
2K3 Dimension

Master Splinter had chosen to go and see what Rapheal was doing. he had a feeling an old friend of his master Yoshi was in town. Someone he would need to get in contact with as soon as possible.

In the city

Upon seeing someone approaching him, Joshua slowly backed up

"Easy now. I'll get going, really I was not trying to cause any problems." Joshua told the man hoping to calm him down so he could pass without getting into any kind of trouble

snake
08-23-2014, 11:57 AM
Donnie raph 2k12

"Then let's go already" raph said back as he kept walking "we've got 1 more canister to find, and I'd like to find it before morning"

Donnie looked up to where April was, before looking to raph as he kept walking. "You sure April?" he said as he began climbing the crates until he was right next to her. He looked out, and just like her was unable to see anything "maybe it was a false alarm?"

Karai 2k12

Karai listened to her father, then nodded when he was finished. "I will, father." She said as she got up and walked out. She assembled her small team of foot soldiers and took off across the cities rooftops. She knew this was the time the turtles were usually out, so she'd check places she had seen them before

OOC- Charmedserenity gave me permission to use Raph. She said you would give him away. That's okay, right?

Metroid
08-23-2014, 12:29 PM
2k3 Raphael

Raphael stumbled out of his room, still tired. the haze of the water in his eyes still slightly blurred his vision, then he heard splinter say he was in deep meditation, Raphael then heard Casey call out to him

Raphael walked in to where Casey and Leonardo were, then looked at the picture that taken of the person inside the sewers

"Hmm.. Strange, never seen this guy before"
Raphael said, then wiped his eyes and took a second look, scratching his head

Casey Jones 2k12

"Anyone home?"
Casey called out as he begun to enter the main area of the Lair, looking around, and then back again to the turnstiles when a gust of air flew through

Electric
08-23-2014, 12:46 PM
ooc- snake, he's all yours!

2k12 donnie

Donnie saw movement out of the corner of his eye. instinctively, he grabbed his bo out of the holder on his back, flicking out the naginata blade, pointing it towards teh figure. his other hand shot out protectively in front of april "Whos there!" he yelled to the figure, still unable to see his face, which was still partially hidden by shadows. he knew this wasnt a kraang droid, and it didnt look like a foot. in fact, it didnt even look human, yet he felt like he recognized them

snake
08-23-2014, 12:51 PM

2k12 donnie

Donnie saw movement out of the corner of his eye. instinctively, he grabbed his bo out of the holder on his back, flicking out the naginata blade, pointing it towards teh figure. his other hand shot out protectively in front of april "Whos there!" he yelled to the figure, still unable to see his face, which was still partially hidden by shadows. he knew this wasnt a kraang droid, and it didnt look like a foot. in fact, it didnt even look human, yet he felt like he recognized them

2k12 Raph
Raph hears the sound of Donatello yelling.

"Donnie, what's going on over there?"

Raph scaled a building and looked over Donatello and April confronting the foe in the shadows.

"I'll jump down to save them when things get tough." Raph thought to himself.

TurtleTitan97
08-23-2014, 01:17 PM
2k3 Mikey

*yawn* "Hey guys, what's going on?" said Mikey as came out to where Leo, Raph, and Casey were. He then heard a familiar meow and turned towards his little friend. "Hey Klunk, how's my favorite little kitty cat doing today?" he said with a grin as he picked Klunk up.

Mega Man
08-23-2014, 01:49 PM
2k3 Sewer Lair

"Hey Mikey." Casey said. "We're looking at this picture of some guy wandering around in the sewers. From the picture, it is kind of hard to figure out who or what he is. I don't even know if its a guy." He was kind of confused. "I guess I could go out there and see if I can get a better look at who this is, but I don't know. If its just somebody wandering through, maybe its best not to bring attention that we're down here." He looked to Leo.

~*~

2k3 Sewer Tunnels

Dark Shell looked at the screen on the small energy detector device. Suddenly the dot on the screen went away. What's going on? Could this energy have become accustom to this dimension, and is no longer detectable? The female turtle thought to herself.

She walked back to the area of the sewers where she remembered getting the highest energy reading. If I tell Bishop's troops about this, Bishop is probably going to have the entire sewers searched and torn apart. That wouldn't be a good idea at all. Then if there's nothing, he's probably going to be mad at me for having them search the sewers. What if those turtles I read about live down here?

She decided to do nothing, planning on keeping this information about an energy signal to herself. Slowly, she walked away, down the tunnel.

~*~

2k3 City Streets

The EPF trooper looked at Joshua, and then went back to looking around. "I'm not picking up anything, this is just a normal day." The trooper said to the other four troops nearby.

Joshua33
08-23-2014, 02:11 PM
2K3 NYC Sewers

Master Splinter walked to see where Casey Jones and Rapheal were. He needed to see if they were doing ok.

"Is there a problem?" Master Splinter asks, trying to get someone to talk to him.

Up in the city

Joshua slowly backed away from the men, not wanting to get into any trouble with them.

"Maybe I should just head back to mom. The longer I stay out here, I may get into trouble." Joshua says as he turns around to leave

musashi-kamiizumi
08-23-2014, 02:50 PM

2k12 donnie

April, 2012

April glared, just a little, at her Donatello. She didn't need to be protected. They didn't even know if this new person was a threat or not. April didn't think so; if they had wanted to attack April, they would have already, while she was alone on the crate. She pushed in front of Donnie, lowering her tessen. She held up her hands in a gesture of placation; see? She wasn't dangerous.

"It's okay. We won't hurt you. Who are you?" She called out to the figure.

Mega Man
08-23-2014, 03:10 PM
2k3 Sewer Lair

Casey looked to Splinter. "Master Splinter, somebody's wandering around in the sewers. Since you guys live down here, is this a normal thing?" He had hoped this would be a normal day, maybe watch a movie or something later.

~*~

2k3 Earth Protection Force Base, Just Outside of NYC

Agent Bishop was in a laboratory area of the base, looking through some notes. He still wanted to create a super mutant for his own purposes. Dark Shell had been a somewhat successful project from his point of view, but what if he could create something even more powerful? He didn't view these mutants as individuals, he viewed them as super weapons. He took a radio out of his coat, contacting his troops "Attention all troops in the city, bring me a human subject. The ends justify the means, and I only want one human subject."

~*~

2k3 City Streets

One of the EPF Troops walked over to Joshua. "You need to come with me for questioning." He then took a radio from his belt and said "Subject contained."

Joshua33
08-23-2014, 03:20 PM
2K3 Dimension Sewers

Master Splinter looked to Casey Jones with a concerned look on his face

"Not that I know of, Casey. This is most disturbing news." Master Splinter says to Casey

"I feel this matter should be looked into before it gets out of hand." Splinter adds

In the city

Joshua stopped as he was told to come along with these men and he sighed as he put his hands up

"OK, I'll come along with you. Just don't hurt me please." Joshua says

2K12 Leonardo

Leonardo managed to find his brother Rapheal and Donatello.

"What's going on here, guys? What's the problem?" Leonardo asks

CharmedSerenity
08-23-2014, 03:59 PM
Donatello 2k3

Someone had to make the next move or they would be on edge towards each other all night and he straightened then using his good hand, stuck his staff back into his belt on the back section of his shell before he stepped out of hiding in the shadows.

"I kind of already figured that out" he replied with a dry chuckle and his gaze travelled between the others . This was interesting and his gaze swung over to where the open portal was located.

((OoC: And now I sleep))

TurtleTitan97
08-23-2014, 04:45 PM
2k3 Mikey

"A guy wandering the sewers? Considering our track record, that might be a bad thing. Especially if they get close to the lair." Looking around, Mikey noticed something was missing. "Hey, where's Donnie? I thought maintaining the security cams was his department."

Metroid
08-23-2014, 06:17 PM
2k3 Raphael

"This just reeks of trouble"
Rapael said, he turned around to see splinter walk into the room as well.

Raphael studied over the picture again and again, not being able to put a name to the figure in the tunnels.

2k12 Casey Jones

"Okay? Guess nobody is home."
Casey said as he took one last glance around the lair, then walked back outside, this time hurdling over the turnstiles. His bat nicked the turnstile and made a dinging sound the echoed loudly through the tunnels.

Joshua33
08-23-2014, 06:46 PM
2K12 Dimension

Michealangelo heard Casey's voice and he realized he seemed to be the only turtle in the lair so he went to talk to Casey

"Hey Casey. Sorry dor taking a while. What's up?" Mikey asks Casey

Blackeyedsonic
08-23-2014, 06:49 PM

*Spin leans against a wall thinking* "where am I this place is so strange I haven't even run into another like me at all" *he starts walk down the sewer path looking for a place to hide*

Mega Man
08-23-2014, 07:30 PM
2K3 Sewer Lair

Casey Jones walked over to a closet near the living room, and got some of the stuff he had out. "Good thing I have a back up bat and hockey stick in here." He packed it in the golf bag. "I will go check it out. Hopefully its nothing to be worried about. I know you guys got my back and all."

He then walked towards the exit, ready to fight if need be. He was in his vigilante fighter mode.

Stepping outside of the lair, Casey walked down a sewer tunnel.

Dark Shell approached a ladder, about to climb up to the surface and leave the sewers. What is that splashing? It sounds too big to be a sewer rat. Maybe its a sewer alligator? I have heard rumors about those. She thought to herself. The turtle in the black trench coat and sun glasses turned around. No one was there. She took one of the laser pistols from its holster and began walking.

"Goongala!" Casey yelled, and ran at Dark Shell.

The female turtle noticed the metal hockey stick, and with a wave of her hand using her magnetic powers, Casey Jones was sent flying backwards.

The turtle in the trench coat aimed her laser pistol at Casey. "Don't get up." She said to him. "Who are you? Before you answer, just know that you don't know who you're messing with. I don't want any trouble."

Casey just looked up at her.

~*~

Roof tops, 2k3 Universe

The EPF Trooper took Joshua to the roof top where the helicopter was. "Alright, get in."

The other troopers arrived. "We couldn't find anything strange. No energy level detections were found in the city. Notify Dark Shell so we can go back to the base." One of them said.

Joshua33
08-23-2014, 07:40 PM
2K3 Dimension

NYC City

Joshua knew when it was time to argue and not to argue. This clearly not a time to argue as he did what he was told to and he got into the copter. After getting inside, he did some thinking

"Now I got myself in some serious trouble. who knows what their boss plans to do to me! Better not to talk back until they take me to their boss." Joshua thinks to himself

Electric
08-23-2014, 07:47 PM
2k12 donnie

donnie opened his eyes in suprise, slightly blushing when april glared at him. he stepped right behind her then saw the figure out of the shadows "no way..." he said to himself, as he jumped down from the crates and walked toward the other donatello. "another mutant turtle, with similar physical properties." he then saw the purple mask, elbow and knee pads, and bo staff, also noting the turtles color. "uh, im donatello...who are you?" he asked, as he put his own staff back in its holder and reached out his hand, despite already having a theory for the answer.

2k12 karai

karai and her foot had been scouting on the rooftops. they caught sight of leonardo. She signaled to the soldiers to follow at a distance, and soon she halted them as she watched leo find raph donnie and april. she again signaled, telling the foot to stay hidden for now

TurtleTitan97
08-23-2014, 07:47 PM
2k3 Mikey

"Aw shell! Don't look now, dudes, but it seems like Casey is in some serious trouble!", said Mikey as he pointed at the security cam that showed Casey and the mysterious visitor. He turned towards Splinter, Leo, and Raph. "What do you guys think? Should we step in?"

Mega Man
08-23-2014, 08:18 PM
2k3 Sewer Tunnels

Dark Shell aimed the laser pistol at Casey. "Who are you?" The female turtle asked him again.

Casey Jones looked up at her. "I didn't you you were a turtle. Some of my best friends are turtles." He started to get up from the ground.

The female turtle backed up a little. She still aimed the laser at him. "Oh yeah, is that true?"

Casey Jones nodded. "It is. So uh.... what are you doing down here?"

Dark Shell looked at him. "Just investigating. I don't answer to you. I was on my way back up to the surface. You tried to attack me."

Casey Jones said back "You can..... meet the guys if they wanna meet you. I don't know. You can put the gun away."

Dark Shell put the laser pistol back in its holster. "So now what?"

"My friends should be here any second now. I hope." He said.

Dark Shell picked up her radio and said "Not now, I'm busy, go back without me."

~*~

City roof tops, 2k3 Universe

The EPF helicopter flew away with all fifteen troops and Joshua. They would be arriving at the secret EPF base soon.

Blackeyedsonic
08-23-2014, 08:43 PM

Leo looks shocked at what Casey had said the video recording everything then he looks at the others: he sold us out

TurtleTitan97
08-23-2014, 08:55 PM
2k3 Mikey

"I can't believe Casey would do this. I mean, after all we've been through together, he just blurts out about us to some random stranger! What do we do now guys?"

Mega Man
08-23-2014, 09:04 PM
2k3 Sewer Tunnel

Casey just stood there and stared at Dark Shell.

The female turtle looked at him. "So what's your name?"

"Not sure I should tell you." He said back.

"Well, you didn't mind telling me about your secret turtle friends." She replied.

"Yeah, but you're a turtle." Casey said, feeling kind of embarrassed now. "Hey, you tricked me!"

Dark Shell shook her head. "No, not true. You tricked yourself." She then took a smoke pellet out of her trench coat. "Its been real, but I've gotta go." She threw it down, and with that, the turtle vanished.

"Hey, you there?" Casey said. The smoke had cleared, and the female turtle was gone.

Casey ran to the ladder, and took off into the city on foot. She's gotta be around here somewhere. Man, the guys are gonna be so mad. He thought to himself.

Dark Shell stood on a roof top, high up above the street. "I think he's kind of not thinking clearly."

On the street below, Casey called Mikey's Shell Cell. "Mikey, you there? Uh..... there's a female turtle. I uh.... told her about you guys because she's a turtle. Bad excuse, I know, but she's gone and I uh.... don't know what to do."

TurtleTitan97
08-23-2014, 09:16 PM
2k3 Mikey

Hearing his Shell Cell buzzing, Mikey picked it up. "Mikey here. Casey! Y'know, you got some nerve calling us up! After what you did, why I oughta...!" He then paused while Casey told him what happen. "Wait, seriously? Are you sure? Alright, hang tight Casey, we'll be there as fast as we can. Which, being mutated turtle ninjas, will be pretty fast!" He hanged up the phone and turned towards the others. "Guys, you're not gonna believe this! Casey manage to get a good look at our mystery friend, and he's not at all what he seems! In fact, he's not even a he, he's a she! And a mutant! And to top it off... a turtle!"

Blackeyedsonic
08-23-2014, 09:23 PM
2003 leo

Leonardo looks at mikey and crosses his arms in thought then says "we are not going after her it's to dangorus could be a trap"

Mega Man
08-23-2014, 09:33 PM
((I will wait awhile before I post again, I want everyone to catch up))

2k3 Universe, City streets

Casey stood in an alley way, away from anybody that would be walking by. He looked around, for any sign of the guys. I hope this shell cell has a tracker on it. I hope the guys get here soon. He thought to himself. He felt like he was in some sort of a panic, but he was keeping cool in case he had to fight.

The female turtle, on her flying disk, floats down towards Casey. "Hey, hockey mask guy. You tell your friends that...."

Bam!

The turtle in the black trench coat fell off her hover disk and hit the street. Casey had used his bat and hit the hover disk.

"Turtle girl, you okay?" He asked.

Dark Shell didn't respond.

Casey called Mikey back on the shell cell. "Uh... Mikey? Where are you and the guys? I just accidentally knocked out the turtle girl with my bat...."

Dark Shell was still conscious, she was just stunned as she wasn't expecting to fall on her shell all of a sudden. She just looked up at the sky for a moment. Saved by the shell. That felt bad, I need to be more careful. She thought to herself.

snake
08-23-2014, 11:05 PM
2k12 donnie

donnie opened his eyes in suprise, slightly blushing when april glared at him. he stepped right behind her then saw the figure out of the shadows "no way..." he said to himself, as he jumped down from the crates and walked toward the other donatello. "another mutant turtle, with similar physical properties." he then saw the purple mask, elbow and knee pads, and bo staff, also noting the turtles color. "uh, im donatello...who are you?" he asked, as he put his own staff back in its holder and reached out his hand, despite already having a theory for the answer.

2k12 karai

karai and her foot had been scouting on the rooftops. they caught sight of leonardo. She signaled to the soldiers to follow at a distance, and soon she halted them as she watched leo find raph donnie and april. she again signaled, telling the foot to stay hidden for now

What the?!? It couldn't be. Raph couldn't believe it, a turtle that looked exactly like Donatello!

Wait. This could be a trap.

Raph jumped off the building and held a sai to the turtles face.

"Nice try, Foot!" He said to the mutant.

Metroid
08-24-2014, 01:48 AM
Casey Jones 2k12

"Ah, finnaly someone answeres, where is everyone Mikey?"
Casey asks as he turns around, then puts his hands on the turnstile and leans against it

Raphael 2k3

"Woah, whats going on!"
Raphael outburst as Casey sold them out,
"and who is that? another mutant turtle? this day just keeps getting weirder and weirder!"

Joshua33
08-24-2014, 03:38 AM
2K3 Dimension

New Ork City

Joshua having been told to get into the copter has sat down in a ornery to think to himself as he was in trouble now

"How am I going to get out of this mess? What'll their boss do to me? God I really hope they don't kill me!" Joshua thinks to himself

Lethal Lullaby
08-24-2014, 04:46 AM
+++2K3 April+++

April held her broom and sighed resting her head on the end of the broom stick. "Guess I'm not getting any business today." She said with a shrug before smiling. "Well I guess I could go pay the guys a visit." She said to herself.

April got her shoes on and locked up her shop before heading into the direction that she usually goes to get to the turtles lair. On her way she decided to call Leonardo on his Shell Cell.

+++2K3 Karai+++

Karai did a flip in the air over one of the Foot ninjas that swung his sword at her. She landed behind him and kicked him in his back. She heard one running up from behind her and grabbed the ninjas in front of her and pushed him into the one coming up on her.

+++2K12+++

Magdalena had finished her shower, was dressed and had her hair curled. Her outfit for the day was a pair of light blue jeans, a pink shirt with the number 23 on it and pink sneakers. She used her telekinesis to levitate her bowl of cereal to her sink.

Fang Wolf
08-24-2014, 05:57 AM
Splintija 2k12

- Splintja was wearing leather with rivets collar -
"I hear something? So I have to investigate it."
Splintija hiding on roof, She listened to what is going on while she was in hiding.
*She takes out her long black whip and just waiting for the right time.*

Mega Man
08-24-2014, 01:09 PM
2K3 Universe, City alley

Dark Shell decided it was time to get up. She didn't know what the hockey masked vigilante was going to do. She quickly stood to her feet. "As I was saying..... you tell your friends that if they want to meet, they can call me."

Casey held his bat, ready to fight if he had to. "You okay?" he asked.

The female turtle replied sarcastically "Yeah, doing great....." With the wave of a hand, she brought the metal fan-shaped object to her, and pressed the button to activate the hover disk. She jumped on and began flying away.

Casey looked up at her. "How will they contact you? You know, if they wanna meet or something?"

Dark Shell replied "By calling your phone." She waved a hand, and the shell cell flew off of Casey's pocket and up to her hand. She then flew far away on the hover disk.

"Hey!" Casey called up to her. There was no response. The hockey masked vigilante began walking back to a manhole cover. He then climbed down into the sewers, and started walking back to the lair.

~*~

2K3 Universe, EPF Base, Secret Underground Unit Outside of NYC.

The helicopter landed in a garage, and then the automatic doors on the ceiling closed. They were now in the underground base. The EPF troopers began leaving the helicopter. One of them said to Joshua "We're going this way. Don't try to escape, as there's nowhere to go." They left the garage and walked to an automatic door. The door opened, and two troops took Joshua inside.

In this laboratory, Agent Bishop waited. He looked at them. "You must be Joshua. I am Agent Bishop. How would you like to help your world be a safer place?"

~*~

2K3 Universe, Sewer Lair

Casey Jones entered the lair, looking defeated. He wasn't beaten up, but he just looked kind of depressed. "Well.... that didn't go very well. Where were you guys?" He sat on the couch.

Joshua33
08-24-2014, 01:17 PM
2K12 Dimension Sewers

Mikey looked to Casey when he heard the question.

"Actually Casey, I have to get going to help my brothers. You want to come along?" Mikey asks Casey as he gets his nanchucks

2K3 Dimension

Joshua looked to Agent Bishop with his eyes narrowed. he had a bad feeling about this. It couldn't lead to anything good.

"And by how would I be helping making the world safer exactly? I think I'm intitled to some answers here." Joshua says to Agent Bishop

Blackeyedsonic
08-24-2014, 02:59 PM

Spin approaches the lair unknowing that it's in use just following his instincts to find a place to hide

Mega Man
08-24-2014, 03:29 PM
2K3 Universe, Earth Protection Force Base, Secret Underground Unit Outside of NYC

Agent Bishop adjusted his glasses. He paced around the room some, looking at the large vats and glass chambers in the laboratory. "You could make the world safer by becoming something more than what you are. A super soldier. Not everyone gets this opportunity. I need someone for this project, and due to a random selection, you are the individual chosen."

The two troops were standing guard at the automatic door.

Agent Bishop looked to them. "In a few minutes, I need to be informed of anything you may have learned in investigating the city."

Bishop then looked back at Joshua.

~*~

Meanwhile, Dark Shell arrived at the EPF base, and used a key card to enter the place. She walked down the halls, on her way back to her room. She had a lot on her mind, thinking of the four mutant turtles who she almost met. Unless those were different turtles that the guy in the Hockey mask had mentioned. It didn't seem likely, they were probably the same turtles, the Hamato family. She entered her room and took a seat in a computer chair. She was tired, but not sure she could sleep right now. She then got up and put some of the weapons and gear she had back in her storage locker.

musashi-kamiizumi
08-24-2014, 03:36 PM
April, 2012

April looked at Raphael and Donatello, well, her Donatello, with a little bit of exasperation. Honestly, did Raphael always have to punch first, ask second? The idea made April smile a bit. This Donatello looked like he could kick Raph's shell. She'd like to see that.

"Raphael, he isn't Foot. Don't you remember those portals we saw, with the other versions of us? This must be Donatello from another dimension!"

A slight flush crossed April's cheeks. This Donatello was, um, bigger than the one she knew. Older. She coughed and looked away.

Joshua33
08-24-2014, 03:41 PM
2K3 Dimension Earth Protection Force Base

Joshua's eyes widened as he heard what Bishop told him. He wanted to say no thank you, but he chose maybe that would not be the best choice of action to take. "My best bet to get out of here maybe to let Bishop do what he wants." Zjoshua thinks to himself

"OK Agent Bishop, you have my attention. At this point, I'd have to say yes." Joshua admits to Bishop

2K12 Leonardo

Leonardo arrived where Donatello, Rapheal and April were along with the second Donatello. Seeing another Donatello caused Leo to be a little worried.

"You must be from another dimension. I would like to know how you got here." Leonardo tells the second Donatello

Metroid
08-24-2014, 10:22 PM
Casey Jones 2k12

"Yea, lets get going, nothing exciting has happened at all today"
Casey said, standing up straight and beginning to follow Mikey out of the lair, then he turned to Mikey and asked
"Where are they anyways?"

Joshua33
08-25-2014, 02:50 AM
2K12 Dimension

Mikey was able to locate where his brothers and April were. Theb he turned to Casey.

"Located them, Casey. Come on, better leave so we can get in on the action." Miley says as he leads the way to his brothers and April

2K3 Dimension

Joshua knew when to argue and not to argue. This was one of the times he should not argue if he wanted to get back to his mom

"OK Bishop, I'll do it." Joshua says

Lethal Lullaby
08-25-2014, 05:56 AM
+++2K3 April+++

After not getting a response from Leonardo April was about to assume her friends were in trouble. She started walking faster as she tried to call Donatello this time. "Please pick up. Please pick up." She said as she waited for Donatello to answer his Shell Cell.

+++2K12+++

Magdalena stepped outside her home. She walked down to the sidewalk and made a left. She smiled and looked around as she walked.

(OOC: So is it 2K12 in the 2K3 world or 2K3 in the 2K12? Or is it a combination of both? Like how in Turtles Forever it was the OT in the 2K3 universe. Sorry just a lil' confused at the moment.)

CharmedSerenity
08-25-2014, 06:00 AM
((OoC: @ LL - it seems most of the characters are in their own dimensions, the only one's who's crossed from one to the other at the moment is 2k3 Donnie))

Fang Wolf
08-25-2014, 06:53 AM
Splintija 2K12

Splintija sneaks from the roof, "Time to leave this boring place .." she whispers while she jumps down and go to her motorbike,
she starts it and drives away to the warehouse in the harbor, When she drive inside the warehouse. "What in the world? A Portal?"

snake
08-25-2014, 11:25 AM
April, 2012

April looked at Raphael and Donatello, well, her Donatello, with a little bit of exasperation. Honestly, did Raphael always have to punch first, ask second? The idea made April smile a bit. This Donatello looked like he could kick Raph's shell. She'd like to see that.

"Raphael, he isn't Foot. Don't you remember those portals we saw, with the other versions of us? This must be Donatello from another dimension!"

A slight flush crossed April's cheeks. This Donatello was, um, bigger than the one she knew. Older. She coughed and looked away.

"How do you know Donnie?" Raph said, still holding a sai to his throat.

"This can be a trick by the Kraang or Shredder or someone!"

(2k3) Donatello's eyes lit up at the mention of shredder.

CharmedSerenity
08-25-2014, 11:50 AM
2k3 Donnie

He shook his head slightly as what could only be a younger version of himself stepped into view and introduced himself then reached to shake the other purple-masked turtle's hand, replying quietly "I think you can figure that out"

The next thing he knew however was he had the tip of a sai resting against his throat and scowled at the accusation "Please, I'm not with the Foot" then he carefully stepped backwards then glanced at the red-haired teenage girl "There's plenty of another versions of all of us out there" then glanced at the younger versions of Raphael "What are Kraang? And as for Shredder, he's our enemy too"

Swinging his attention to this place's Leonardo, he added "Yes, I am and I came from some kind of portal, it's over there" and he waved in the direction of the dimensional gateway.

((OoC: Sorry for the wait, my computer was playing up yesterday))

Joshua33
08-25-2014, 12:07 PM
2K12 Leonardo

Leonardo went to look at the older version of his brother Donatello.

"The Kraang are a race of evil aliens from another dimension named Dimension X. They want to take over our dimension and have made an alliance with our Dhredder." 2K12 Leonardo told 2K3 Donatello

Fang Wolf
08-25-2014, 12:19 PM
Splintija 2K12 (2K3 Dimension)

Splintija drive through the portal with Motorbike, she ended up in another ver of Manhattan.
"I wonder if my Onii-san who knows what I am, it's not my city." She drives fast on the road.

Splintija stop at the city park. "I have come in a different Dimension.."

Mega Man
08-25-2014, 01:36 PM
2K3 Universe, Sewer Lair

Casey Jones looked down at the hockey mask he was holding. He then looked to the turtles. Putting the hockey mask in the golf bag, he stood up from the couch. "After a day like this, I think we could all use a change of scenery. I'm guessing Donnie went through that portal so uh.... I'm going to go see what he's doing."

Without much thought, and just wanting to get away from everything for a moment, Casey approached the portal and stepped in.

2K12 Universe, 2k3 Casey in a Warehouse somewhere

Casey Jones of the 2K3 universe looked around. Some sort of warehouse. He thought to himself. He hid behind some crates, and walked around the place. He then saw Donatello, and some turtles and a girl he didn't recognize.

He decided to approach the group. "Hey Donnie, so this is where you went to."

~*~

2K3 Universe, EPF Base

Agent Bishop walked over to a glass vat. "Then let's begin the transformation." Bishop pushed a button on the side of the vat, and the front of it opened. "All you have to do is step in here. This won't take long."

The automatic door in the room opened and Dark Shell entered the lab. "Umm.... am I interrupting something?"

Joshua33
08-25-2014, 01:43 PM
2K3 Dimension EPF Base

Joshua knew it was best to do what Bishop told him. Not wanting to get into trouble, Joshua sighed and got into what Agent Bishop told him to get into.

"I hope this doesn't turn out to be a big mistake. But I do wish to avenge my father getting killed by Shredder." Joshua thinks to himself

Blackeyedsonic
08-25-2014, 01:44 PM
2k12

Spin sits in the sewer feeling upset he had stubbled into the turtles lair but was jus sitting in front of it's door not knowing what he's by

2k3

Leo: Casey!! *trys to grab him and slips thru with him*

Mega Man
08-25-2014, 02:07 PM
2k3 Universe, EPF Base

Agent Bishop pushed some buttons on the vat's control panel. The glass door closed, and then the vat started filling up with bright green mutagen. Bishop watched this happen.

The agent looked to the two troops in the room. "Be ready for a battle. I don't know if he's going to survive the mutation process. If he does, he might attack in a rage. I don't know what to expect. The result I want is for him to be mutated into a turtle, as the mutagen contains turtle DNA."

Dark Shell was surprised. This is wrong. She thought to herself. "Hey, is this how I became a mutant?" She asked.

Agent Bishop replied "No, you started out as a normal turtle. I'm trying something different here with Joshua. He's going from human to turtle. I have hopes that it will bring about a better mutant."

Dark Shell thought to herself Does that mean he doesn't think I'm good enough?

Joshua33
08-25-2014, 02:13 PM
2K3 Dimension EPF Base

Upon hearing Bishop's words as he started to mutate, Joshua managed to keep his emotions in check. He was not easy to go into a rampaging rage as he kept thinking about his mom, Toba.

but he wondered what Dark Shell was going to do, either stop his mutation or get him out of this place after he mutates fully.

Soon, his body started to resemble that of a mutant turtle

Mega Man
08-25-2014, 02:24 PM
2k3 Universe, EPF Base

Agent Bishop watched the mutation process. "It looks to be a successful mutation so far."

Dark Shell was worried about this. "What do you have planned for him?"

Bishop looked to her. "That is really none of your concern. However, since you asked, I'm going to do more experiments. I want him to be a powerful mutant with special abilities."

Dark Shell threw down a smoke pellet, and ran over to the mutagen vat. She pressed a button, and a blue mutagen filled the vat. She was concerned that he might drown in the mutagen, so she pressed another button, and the vat opened. Mutagen filled the area of the floor in front of the vat.

Agent Bishop gritted his teeth in anger. "So you have become a traitor!" He yelled. Bishop quickly got away from the mutagen, not wanting to get on him.

The female turtle grabbed Joshua's arm and started running with him, leaving the laboratory. Her own body was starting to feel a burning sensation. "I hope this is worth it. We might both be eliminated by Bishop's troops."

She continued running with him, until she found a room to hide in. "Quickly, in here." She shut the door and pressed a button to lock it. This was the uniform room. The mutant turtle sat on the floor, feeling like she was burning from all the mutagen she was exposed to.

Joshua33
08-25-2014, 02:31 PM
2K3 Dimension EPF Base

Joshua was now in a room where Dark Shell had brought him. Luckily, Joshua was not in a fit of rage as he does not anger easy.

"Thanks for the help back there. I guess that wasn't a smart move on my part. But, what do we do now?" Joshua asks Dark Shell as he examined his new mutant turtle form.

The Streets Toba's Home

It had been a while since her son had left for a walk and Toba was starting to ger more then a little concerned for Joshua.

Mega Man
08-25-2014, 02:38 PM
((One more post, and then I will wait awhile before I post again.))

2K3 Universe, EPF Base

Dark Shell was in pain. "You're.... welcome." She said as she was on the floor. "I don't know what to do next. All that mutagen did something to me. You're a turtle now. I'm sorry I couldn't stop it in time."

She then felt herself mutating. The female turtle didn't know what was going on. "Ahhh!"

Joshua33
08-25-2014, 02:44 PM
2K3 Dimension EPF Base

Joshua looked down to Dark Shell in concern. Clearly she was in pain. She helped him, now he had to help her.

"OK, you try to recover as much as you can. I'll try to draw their fire long enough for you to get out of here. Don't worry about me. I'll be fine." Joshua tells Dark Shell

His voice was filled of concern for his savior and felt he owed her for saving him.

Electric
08-25-2014, 03:33 PM
2k12 donnie
"dimensional portal?" donnie asked walking over to where the other donnie said. "incredible. from past experience, we were aware that another earth based dimension existed, but the turtles there werent quite the same as you. which can only mean there is yet another earthly dimension. and if theres 3, i imagine theres plenty more" he said. he turned when the new casey walked over. "...dont tell me. hockey mask. hockey stick. baseball bat. youre casey jones" donnie said rolling his eyes

Blackeyedsonic
08-25-2014, 03:36 PM
2k12

Leonardo from 2k3 walked out behind Casey: snarky remark and purple Donny right?

musashi-kamiizumi
08-25-2014, 04:07 PM
April, 2012

Just how many dimensions were there? And how many people, uh, turtles were going to come through them!? And now a new Leonardo too?? She watched as Raphael calmed down, or at least didn't attack the new Donatello. She nodded as her Leonardo described the Kraang to this new Donatello.

"The Kraang have been experimenting with mutagen, too, and we're trying to stop them."

She blinked at the new man approaching; honestly, she didn't recognize him at first but, at Donnie's description, it made sense.

"Casey??" She said, her incredulity edging her voice higher.

Blackeyedsonic
08-25-2014, 04:22 PM
(OCC:um are my guys even here?)

Mega Man
08-25-2014, 04:29 PM
2k12 Universe, Casey from 2k3

The Casey Jones from the 2k3 universe replied "Yeah, and I thought I was the one and only Casey Jones. You guys have one too? And our Donnie is smart like your Donnie."

~*~

2k3 Universe, EPF Base

Dark Shell grabbed Joshua's arm. "No, don't go out there, you won't survive. This is the Earth Protection Force base, there's too many troops." She looked at her hand, and it was human now.

"Hey uh..... wait a second....." She was still wearing her black trench coat. She was a human! She touched her head and felt hair, and saw it was black in color and shoulder length.

She stood up, making sure the coat covered her. "Bishop.... he lied to me! So I used to be human!" She couldn't believe it. The teenage girl walked over to the uniform closets and looked around. There was a mirror. "All I recognize is that I have my blue eyes."

She looked through the clothes in the closet. Luckily everything she needed was there. "These are all clothing items that EPF Troopers wear. Let's see here...." She put on clean clothes of underwear, socks, a grey t-shirt, black pants, and black boots. She then threw the trench coat on the floor, not needing it, but she took the key card out of it.

"How do I look?" She felt weird after this mutation, it was just an strange situation.

Joshua33
08-25-2014, 04:37 PM
2K12 Eimension EPF Base

oshua looked at the now human version of Dark Shell. He was stunned she was able to change from turtle form to human form and wondered something.

"You look good." Joshua admits to Dark Shell

"If she's able to change between forms. Would I be able to do the same? I wonder." Joshua thinks to himself and as he thinks the question over, his body returns to being a human version of himself and still in his normal clothes

Mega Man
08-25-2014, 04:44 PM
2k3 Universe, EPF Base

"Thanks." She replied, blushing a little. "Since I'm human now..... call me Rei. That is a name Bishop called me when I wasn't on a mission using my Dark Shell name."

She then couldn't believe it, as Joshua turned human. "Hey I think you might be okay then! This is all too weird. We still need to find a way out of here." She looked around. "The vent cover. If you could give me a lift or a push up, I can reach the vent."

2k3 Casey Jones

Casey Jones looked to Leo. "I wonder if Raph and Mikey are going to join us. I hope that portal doesn't close." He then started thinking how his wife April was probably going to be mad that he didn't tell her about his plans. After all, he had left without telling her and now he wasn't even in the same dimension.

Joshua33
08-25-2014, 04:52 PM
2K3 Dimension EPF Base

Joshua nodded to Rei as she instructed him to do and he gave her a push to the air vent

"I got to get home soon, Rei. I told my mom I was going for a walk. That was before I came accross Bishop's men and they brought me here. Mom must be worried sick about me." Joshua says to Rei

2K12 Mikey

Mikey soon arrived where Leonardo, April, Donatello and Rapheal as well as the second Donatello were

Mega Man
08-25-2014, 05:01 PM
2k3 Universe, EPF Base

Rei opened the vent cover and climbed up. She helped Joshua up into the vent. "Okay, follow me, and let's try not to make too much noise. If Bishop finds us.... let's just say it won't be good." She didn't want to think about that.

She continued climbing through the vent, until she found the garage. She took the vent cover off, and leaped down into the garage. The girl checked some cars, and found one with the keys in it. "Alright, I will drive us back to the city. I'm going to need to stay with you. I hope your mom doesn't mind."

Meanwhile, Agent Bishop had his troops searching the base. The agent was angry. "You must find them, they are dangerous mutants."

Joshua33
08-25-2014, 05:05 PM
2K3 Dimension EPF Base

Joshua got into the car Rei said and he buckled up his seat belt.

"Mom won't mind, Rei. She likes to make new friends. Just been her and me for years." Joshua admits

Blackeyedsonic
08-25-2014, 05:23 PM
2k3 EPF base

The second the key in the stolen car was turned it blows up a carefully laid out trap by a top agent of bishops

Mega Man
08-25-2014, 05:32 PM
((lol! :D Wow, I was not expecting that. Okay, I will accept that. I don't know why, but I will.))

Agent Bishop and his troops run into the garage. Bishop smiles. "The game is over, turtle."

Rei is probably dead now. It is unknown.

Blackeyedsonic
08-25-2014, 05:39 PM
2k12

2k3 leo: lets go home guys I'm sure the others miss us

Spin hears sounds from behind the wall and desides to spin thru in breaking into the 2k12 turtle lair

CharmedSerenity
08-25-2014, 06:20 PM
OoC: Rebooting this idea!

Blackeyedsonic
08-25-2014, 06:22 PM
Ooc:um ok ware do we start?

musashi-kamiizumi
08-25-2014, 06:22 PM
NEW THREAD WILL BE POSTED SHORTLY. You can continue to play here if you want, I suppose. 2012 April is dropping out.

CharmedSerenity
08-25-2014, 06:27 PM
NEW THREAD WILL BE POSTED SHORTLY. You can continue to play here if you want, I suppose. 2012 April is dropping out.

OoC: I'm moving to the new thread too.

Blackeyedsonic
08-25-2014, 06:29 PM
OoC: I'm moving to the new thread too.

Ooc:um can I come with?

Mega Man
08-25-2014, 06:29 PM
(dropping this game too if the game master is rebooting. I think the reboot will need some rules listed. I was not expecting this at all. :ohwell: )

Mew
01-03-2015, 08:17 AM
Backstory: It was a dark and stormy night while the Kraang were working on their portal technology when a bolt of lightning hit their current base, overloading their equipment. Elsewhere and at the exact same moment, Donatello was poking around inside the other Don's transdimensional stick to figure out how it worked exactly, causing it to release a burst of energy. As both events synchronized across time and space, two dimensional tears have opened and connected both dimensions, one in a warehouse on Manhattan's docks (2k12-verse) and the other in the abandoned subway station that has become the new Lair (2k3-verse as this is set post-Turtles Forever).

Character List - (if you want to play a canon character not on the lists, feel free to request them).

2003 Characters
Leonardo - Blackeyedsonic
Raphael - MackleTurtle
Donatello - CharmedSerenity
Michelangelo - TurtleTitan97
Master Splinter - Joshua321982
April O'Neil - Lethal Lullaby
Casey Jones - Mega Man
Karai - Lethal Lullaby
Agent Bishop - Mega Man

2012 Characters
Leonardo - Joshua321982