PDA

View Full Version : Across Time and Space 2.0 [Let's play!]

musashi-kamiizumi
08-25-2014, 06:34 PM
Game Admins: CharmedSerenity and musashi-kamiizumi

Backstory: It was a dark and stormy night while the Kraang were working on their portal technology when a bolt of lightning hit their current base, overloading their equipment. Elsewhere and at the exact same moment, Donatello was poking around inside the other Don's transdimensional stick to figure out how it worked exactly, causing it to release a burst of energy. As both events synchronized across time and space, two dimensional tears have opened and connected both dimensions, one in a warehouse on Manhattan's docks (2k12-verse) and the other in the abandoned subway station that has become the new Lair (2k3-verse as this is set post-Turtles Forever).

Plot: The 2003 Turtles and characters come through the Portal into the 2012 verse, which then closes behind them. Now the 2 incarnations must work together if the 2003 characters are ever going to make it home!

Character List
2003 Characters
Leonardo - Mega Man
Raphael - MackleTurtle
Donatello - CharmedSerenity
Michelangelo
April O'Neil - Lethal Lullaby
Casey Jones -
Master Splinter -
Karai - Lethal Lullaby
Leatherhead - CharmedSerenity

2012 Characters
Leonardo - ElectricN
Raphael - musashi-kamiizumi
Donatello - ElectricN
Michelangelo - Snake
Master Splinter - Fang Wolf
April O'Neil - musashi-kamiizumi
Casey Jones - MackleTurtle
Shredder - TurtleTitan97
Karai - ElectricN

RULES
1. Post Format. Please format your posts as follows:
Character Name, Year
Post goes here

2. All posts must be around 100 words at minimum. You will get a warning each time your post is under length. 3 warnings and you may be asked to step down from your character.

3. No god-moding and listen to the admins.

4. Each person may play a maximum of three (3) characters

Electric
08-25-2014, 07:02 PM
alright...wasnt expecting that but...

2012 donnie and karai?

Blackeyedsonic
08-25-2014, 07:10 PM
I guess I can't join sorry :(

musashi-kamiizumi
08-25-2014, 07:29 PM
ElectricN, got you

Mega Man
08-25-2014, 07:44 PM
I'm thinking about what characters I want to play as. I have two questions. Are original characters allowed in this RPG game? How would 2k3 characters who don't know where the lair is enter the portal, or does this only include 2k3 turtles and their allies?

Thanks in advance. :)

musashi-kamiizumi
08-25-2014, 07:52 PM
Hey there,

OCs are not allowed in this game.

As for how non-turtle characters get through the portal, that is up to you. Karai could find a way to open a portal if she really wanted, I bet.

Metroid
08-25-2014, 10:46 PM
May i please be 2k3 raphael and 2k12 casey jones again please?

musashi-kamiizumi
08-25-2014, 10:50 PM
you got it

CharmedSerenity
08-26-2014, 09:44 AM
Yay, it's off to a good start, :D

Mega Man
08-26-2014, 12:51 PM
I would like to join as 2k3 Leonardo.

TurtleTitan97
08-26-2014, 03:19 PM
This time around, I'd like to be 2k12 Shredder.

snake
08-26-2014, 08:06 PM
I'll be Mikey I guess.

CharmedSerenity
08-27-2014, 04:26 AM
I'll be Mikey I guess.

2003 or 2012 version?

Also though he's not on the list, can I grab 2k3 Leatherhead? I have an idea for some character interaction.

musashi-kamiizumi
08-27-2014, 09:46 AM
Got everyone!

snake
08-27-2014, 10:17 AM
2003 or 2012 version?

Also though he's not on the list, can I grab 2k3 Leatherhead? I have an idea for some character interaction.

2012. Sorry about that.

CharmedSerenity
08-27-2014, 12:59 PM
2012. Sorry about that.

No biggie, ^_~

Lethal Lullaby
08-27-2014, 01:12 PM
I'll give this a go. Put me down as 2K3 Karai and April. Sorry if my posts may be slow since I do have school and work to deal with and that I am in other RPGs.

CharmedSerenity
08-27-2014, 01:37 PM
I'll give this a go. Put me down as 2K3 Karai and April. Sorry if my posts may be slow since I do have school and work to deal with and that I am in other RPGs.

Welcome aboard and alright, :D

musashi-kamiizumi
08-28-2014, 01:54 AM
list is updated!

CharmedSerenity
08-28-2014, 02:36 AM
list is updated!

So nearly there, :D

musashi-kamiizumi
08-29-2014, 11:06 PM
LAST CALL FOR CHARACTERS! We'll be opening the game soon.

Electric
08-30-2014, 12:30 AM
since no ones taking him, and i only have 2 characters, i can be 2k12 leo.

i just noticed, most of us only have 2 anyways. if we each take 1 more, i think thatll be all of them

musashi-kamiizumi
08-30-2014, 04:22 AM
I added you to that character.

I looked over the available characters, and there is no one else I want to play. I don't think it's necessary for us to have every character to play the game. I think we could even start now, if we wanted.

What do you think, Charmed?

CharmedSerenity
08-30-2014, 04:37 AM
I added you to that character.

I looked over the available characters, and there is no one else I want to play. I don't think it's necessary for us to have every character to play the game. I think we could even start now, if we wanted.

What do you think, Charmed?

I'm up for starting asap, ^^

As for the unclaimed characters; Casey could be left out due to him chilling at his apartment, not sure about 2012 Splinter's absence but 2003 Splinter could have taken 2k3 Mikey out for some private training and they get left behind as a result?

musashi-kamiizumi
08-30-2014, 12:04 PM
I mean, really, I think we are fine with the characters we have. Others could join later, if someone wanted to. Do you want to make the opening post, Charmed?

CharmedSerenity
08-30-2014, 03:12 PM
2k3 Donatello

He had been poking around inside that dimensional teleporter rod out of sheer curiosity now he had the chance, seeing how the new Lair, their fourth home, was finally up and running. The next thing Donatello knew was there had been a bright flash of white light then the sound of faint voices coming from right behind him made him spin the chair around.

A rippling blue-white portal now sat in the middle of his workshop and he got up to lightly run his fingers down it. Did this lead back to the other turtles' dimension and he cautiously pushed his hand through the gate a little before pulling it back. Frowning with a mix of concern and curiosity as there was only one real way to find out what lay on the other side but first...

"Hey guys. I think you need to see this" he called over to his family. Best play it safe after all.

Mega Man
08-30-2014, 08:57 PM
2k3 Leonardo

Leonardo was training in the dojo, practicing with his katanas. The blue masked turtle sheathed the katanas, and walked out into the living room. He looked around. "Hey Donnie, what's that?" He asked. The turtle could see light coming from his brother's workshop.

The blue masked turtle approached and entered the workshop and stared at the portal. "A portal." He simply said, but with a hint of amazement in his voice. "Any idea where it leads to?" He looked to Donatello.

snake
08-30-2014, 09:27 PM
2k12 Mikey, 2014

Mikey woke up in his pizza ridden and overall messy room. He outstretched his arms and headed to the old subway stations bathroom. He turned on the shower handle and pulled the curtain. He sang to himself so loud, that it echoed throughout the lair. Mikey got out of the shower and went into the kitchen.

"Guys are gonna loooooove this!" he said as he took out a bottle of Devils Breath Hot Sauce.

He looked at the clock, 6:30am. Just enough time.

He put on his signature chef hat (Found in the trash, of course, but Donnie sterilized it, so it couldn't have that many deadly parasites in it.) and took out even more food items, most of which would be gross to the average person.

But not Mikey, never Mikey. He loved mixing food ever since he was a child. He called down the rest of his brothers.

Electric
08-30-2014, 10:36 PM
2k12 leo/donnie, 2014

Leo had woken up a little earlier than mikey. as always, he was doing his morning training in the dojo. He had already gone through his katas 3 times each, and was now in the middle of his 30 minute meditation.

Donnie had been up all night. he had found some old parts from junk cars the day before, and had spent all night sorting through them. that left him the entire morning to reverse engineer them onto the shellraiser. he was currently under it, removing the old diesel engine to replace it with a more powerful one he had salvaged

musashi-kamiizumi
08-30-2014, 11:24 PM
Raph, 2012

Early mornings weren't a thing that Raph enjoyed, but Mikey's insistent voice was hard to ignore. But he tried. He rolled over in his bed. He shoved his pillow over his head. Eventually, though, the annoying sing-song call of his little brother drove him out of bed and into the shower. He needed those 5, 10 minutes when he first woke up to not tear the limbs off the first being he saw.

Once he'd dried and put on his gear, Raph joined Mikey at the kitchen table. Everything looked unappealing.

"How do you eat like this without dying?" Raph asked, staring at the disgusting cacophony masquerading as food. Even algae and worms were better than this mess.

Lethal Lullaby
08-31-2014, 06:18 AM
April, 2K3

April was on her way to the turtles lair wearing her usual outfit. A purple half shirt, tan khakis with a belt, and black/blue sneakers. She had her hair a bit different today. It was up in a simple pony tail compared to her usual bun. She walked along the sidewalk stopping when she approached the sewer lid she usually uses to get down in the sewers. After moving the lid the red haired woman made her way down the ladder into the sewers.

~*~

Karai, 2K3

She had been up since 5 am. After a shower and a quick, healthy breakfast Karai was in a practice room beating up a punching bag. She threw some quick punches at the bag before round house kicking it on both sides.

CharmedSerenity
08-31-2014, 01:24 PM
2k3 Leatherhead

He hadn't heard from the Turtles for a day or two after the world turned black and white then everything started to fade away. As he briefly disappeared into nothingness, his thoughts had strayed to his friends, true he had waited to be invited but for a while there was no news, good or bad.

Eventually heading for the Lair under Central Park, the larger mutant had felt a stab of fear wash over him. The roof of the Turtles' home had completely caved in and before he searched for bodies, he had used the Shell Cell that Donatello had given him to home in on the signals from the other comm devices.

Moving towards the source of the radio signal, the crocodile paused on seeing a familiar figure climbing down into the sewers a few feet ahead of him and nodded. He had only met her a couple of times yet she was also one of their friends and politely called over "Good day, Miss O'Neil"

Fang Wolf
08-31-2014, 02:35 PM
(May I join as Master Splinter *2012*?)

Metroid
08-31-2014, 02:38 PM
Raphael 2k3

Raphael abruptly stood up from his rest after hearing Donatello call for everyone to come into his lab.

Raphael drew closer to Donatello's lab, he saw a blue aura coming from the door, and he started to hear the voices as well. He walked in the lab and shielded his eyes from the bright glowing blue portal.

"What is that thing?!"
Raphael yelled to Donnie and Leonardo

Casey Jones 2k12

Casey was returning from a day of vigilante work. He walked down the subway tunnel and his feet crunched in the lose gravel between the tracks.

He looked ahead and saw a light coming from under the Shell Raiser.

"I wonder who that is"
Casey whispered to himself

He drew ever closer and saw a turtle with a Purple headband underneath the engine compartment of the Shell Raiser, Cut exhaust pipes and wires lay beside him.

"Hey Donnie, what are you up to? some renovation i take it?"
Casey said, noticing the old Diesel engine with a tire propped up against it. Casey removed the Hockey mask from his face and knelled down next to Donatello

musashi-kamiizumi
08-31-2014, 02:54 PM
(Fang, added you. As a clarification, the year in your post isn't necessarily the year that events are taking place in. It's just so we know which one you are. Are you Leo from the 2003 show or the 2012 show, for instance.)

CharmedSerenity
08-31-2014, 03:03 PM
(Fang, added you. As a clarification, the year in your post isn't necessarily the year that events are taking place in. It's just so we know which one you are. Are you Leo from the 2003 show or the 2012 show, for instance.)

((OoC: Edited my posts, :b))

Fang Wolf
08-31-2014, 03:30 PM
(Fang, added you. As a clarification, the year in your post isn't necessarily the year that events are taking place in. It's just so we know which one you are.

(Okay, what year was it took place then? :twink:
But thanks anyway for you addade me.:tsmile:)

Splinter 2k12
Splinter made ​​his daily workouts, he pushed his muscles to make his kicks and punches more perfect,
A ninja master who has to stay in shape for all the challenges that they receive. When he finished,
so he smiles. "That was today's workout." He goes to the kitchen.
"Something that cold drink after this training tasted good." He says.
Splinter goes to the fridge and takes out a sparkling water, he drinks it.
"Hm, Cold and good .."

(I Hope this it's good enough..
And I do my best you all know..)

snake
08-31-2014, 05:33 PM
Raph, 2012

Early mornings weren't a thing that Raph enjoyed, but Mikey's insistent voice was hard to ignore. But he tried. He rolled over in his bed. He shoved his pillow over his head. Eventually, though, the annoying sing-song call of his little brother drove him out of bed and into the shower. He needed those 5, 10 minutes when he first woke up to not tear the limbs off the first being he saw.

Once he'd dried and put on his gear, Raph joined Mikey at the kitchen table. Everything looked unappealing.

"How do you eat like this without dying?" Raph asked, staring at the disgusting cacophony masquerading as food. Even algae and worms were better than this mess.

Mikey, 2k12

"Are you kidding Raph?" Mikey said in disbelif, "This stuff is amazing!" Mikey got really close to Raph and whispered in his ear "You just gotta think outside the box. Trust the food, dude!"

"Where are Leo and Donnie?" he asked.

"LEEEEEEEEEEOOOOO, DOOOOOOOONNNNIE, foods waiiiiiiiting!" he called.

"More for us I guess."

Electric
08-31-2014, 05:47 PM
donnie leo 2k12

donnie jumped when casey spoke next to him, hitting his head on the underside of the shellraiser. he slid out from underneath it, and sat up rubbing his forehead. "ugh, hey casey" he said squinting his eyes from the pain. "yeah, renovating the..." he was cut off when mikey screamed his name. "...shellraiser."

he walked into the kitchen, and opened the freezer to get ice. "what do you need mikey?" he said, putting the ice on his forehead.

Leo opened one eye when he heard his name. immediatley he closed it again, trying to recover the focus he had lost. he still had a few more minutes of meditating to go. he let his mind wander and was soon back at inner peace

karai 2k12

karai was in the dojo, doing her own morning training. she had 3 footbots surround her, and she dodged as each one came at her. she spun and kicked one bot to the floor, dodging another punch, then flipped over another bot, kneeing its back down to the hardwood.

musashi-kamiizumi
08-31-2014, 07:27 PM
Raph, 2012

"Great, lucky us." Raph muttered sullenly as he stared at the food. He wasn't going to eat it. No way. Now that they had Casey and April to do grocery shopping for them, he would never eat the disgusting concoctions of Mikey ever again.

He stood and started to fix himself a bowl of cereal as Casey and Donatello came into the kitchen. It seemed early for his human friend to be up, which maybe meant that he hadn't gone to bed yet.

"Hey, Case, what are you doing here?"

TurtleTitan97
08-31-2014, 07:48 PM
2k12 Shredder

Shredder had just gotten to the dojo when he saw that Karai was there. He decided to watch as she took down the Foot bots. "Impressive. I am pleased to see that your skills are continually improving, Karai. Even though our enemies rest, it is important that continue our training and never let up. Remember those words well, my daughter."

snake
08-31-2014, 08:02 PM
Raph, 2012

"Great, lucky us." Raph muttered sullenly as he stared at the food. He wasn't going to eat it. No way. Now that they had Casey and April to do grocery shopping for them, he would never eat the disgusting concoctions of Mikey ever again.

He stood and started to fix himself a bowl of cereal as Casey and Donatello came into the kitchen. It seemed early for his human friend to be up, which maybe meant that he hadn't gone to bed yet.

"Hey, Case, what are you doing here?"

donnie leo 2k12

donnie jumped when casey spoke next to him, hitting his head on the underside of the shellraiser. he slid out from underneath it, and sat up rubbing his forehead. "ugh, hey casey" he said squinting his eyes from the pain. "yeah, renovating the..." he was cut off when mikey screamed his name. "...shellraiser."

he walked into the kitchen, and opened the freezer to get ice. "what do you need mikey?" he said, putting the ice on his forehead.

Leo opened one eye when he heard his name. immediatley he closed it again, trying to recover the focus he had lost. he still had a few more minutes of meditating to go. he let his mind wander and was soon back at inner peace.

Mikey, 2k12

"I made food again!" Mikey excitedly shouted.

He served bowls full of the "food" where the turtles sit.

"Ah, Casey, have you ever dined at Mikey De Courso?" He said, wondering if what he just said made any sense in any language.

Mikey reached into the freezer, Ice Cream Kitty purred as he licked some of her delicious cream.

"For you, Casey."

Mikey pulled out two pancakes. He flipped them on the stove and actually cooked them, no mixing or anything.

CharmedSerenity
09-01-2014, 12:56 AM
2k3 Donatello

"No but I'm going to check it out" he glanced over his oldest brother then turned to reply to Raph's question "Some kind of dimensional tear, I'm going to see if it leads to the other Turtles' dimension but first..."

Donatello then dug through a pile of unfinished projects and resurfaced with some rope, wrapping it around his waist and tying it firmly before tossing the other end towards Leonardo. Frowning with a mix of concern and curiosity as there was only one real way to find out where it led, the teenager tensed before warily stepping through the portal.

As he appeared on the other side, voices made him duck behind a wall of crates then peeked around the edge of the wooden boxes. A few thin-looking yet vaguely familiar robots were moving around the building's interior and he caught a flash of pink in one of their chests, were those Utroms?

As they hadn't noticed him and seemed more focused on some kind of tech, he silently moved back towards the portal and slipped back through it before untying the rope that had served as his safety line "Spotted what could be Utroms on the other side, if you guys want to check it out properly"

Lethal Lullaby
09-01-2014, 10:07 AM
April, 2K3

April stepped down from the last step of the ladder hearing a familiar voice say her name. She turned and looked up at the tall, mutant Alligator. "Oh hey there, Leatherhead." She said giving him a warm smile. "Are you going to see the turtles as well?" She asked him curiously.

~*~

Karai, 2K3

Karai took a small break from beating up her punching bag. At the moment she was leaned up against a wall drinking water from a plastic bottle. After downing the whole drink she got ready to practice more against the bag.

(OOC: Not really sure how to include Karai in the whole enter portal with tmnt and friends thing.)

Mega Man
09-01-2014, 11:58 AM
2k3 Leonardo

The blue masked turtle had held the rope when Donatello tossed it to him. He was relieved when his brother stepped back through the portal into the workshop. "Yes, I think that's a good idea. We should check it out. As this is a different dimension, we really don't know what to expect. So as you already know, be careful."

Leonardo looked to the rope he was holding. He then handed the rope to Raphael. He wasn't sure if they still needed it. "We need to make sure this portal stays open." It seemed obvious, but he thought it would be helpful to remind everyone. He was trying to think like a leader.

The blue masked turtle then stepped through the portal, looking around. This seems to be a warehouse. He thought to himself.

Metroid
09-01-2014, 05:27 PM
Raphael 2k3

"A... A good idea?!, are you nuts?!"
Raphael said as he looked at Leonardo, then at the portal, he watched as Leonardo diapered into the portal

"Ah man, this is turning out to be a pretty crazy day so far, i mean not even less than ten minutes ago i was asleep, and now i'm about to jump shell-first into a portal."
Raphael said to no one in specific as he hesitantly walked into the portal after Leonardo.

Casey Jones 2k12

"Heh, didn't mean to startle you Donnie"
Casey said as he chuckled and followed Donatello into the lair

Casey vaulted over the turnstiles and followed everyone into the Kitchen, he took his place as Michelangelo gave him his food

"Mikey De Courso?"
Casey asked as he looked down at the bowl in front of him

musashi-kamiizumi
09-01-2014, 06:11 PM
April, 2012

April hadn't seen Casey after lunch the day before. Which probably meant that he had cut class. Again. Honestly, she didn't know why she bothered to study with him and tutor him. He obviously didn't care about school. April was just wasting her time. She slammed her locker and blew out a sigh. She hadn't seen him yet this morning either, and first period was going to start any minute. Stupid Casey!

... okay, she might have been worried about him. Maybe a little bit. But no more than that! He had probably stayed up all night busting heads with Raphael. Ugh. What a pair those two made.

Her eyes cut to a clock on the wall as the bell rang. She sighed. It didn't look like Casey was coming to school today, or at least not to first period. She hugged her books to her chest and sulked through the hall. She'd go to the lair first thing after school and see if Casey was there. And if he was ... oh, he was going to get it!

snake
09-01-2014, 06:44 PM
Raphael 2k3

"A... A good idea?!, are you nuts?!"
Raphael said as he looked at Leonardo, then at the portal, he watched as Leonardo diapered into the portal

"Ah man, this is turning out to be a pretty crazy day so far, i mean not even less than ten minutes ago i was asleep, and now i'm about to jump shell-first into a portal."
Raphael said to no one in specific as he hesitantly walked into the portal after Leonardo.

Casey Jones 2k12

"Heh, didn't mean to startle you Donnie"
Casey said as he chuckled and followed Donatello into the lair

Casey vaulted over the turnstiles and followed everyone into the Kitchen, he took his place as Michelangelo gave him his food

"Mikey De Courso?"
Casey asked as he looked down at the bowl in front of him

Mikey, 2k12

"C'mon Casey, you gonna eat?" Mikey said, looking at Casey.

"Is anybody going to eat?" Mikey asked as his brothers stared into the bowls.

"Leo? You always try my stuff, give it a shot!"

Suddenly, Mikey's eyes lit up. He had an idea, a great idea. Sprinkles.

Metroid
09-01-2014, 11:20 PM
Casey Jones 2k12

"Ugh, i would love to but.."
Casey tried to find a way out of eating, he then looked at a clock hanging in the room
"Oh, would you look at that! iím late for school, I must have lost track of time Haha, better get going!"
Casey said as he abruptly stood up and ran out of the kitchen, out of the main area and then jumping over the turnstiles.

Casey ran past the partially disassembled Shell Raiser, then made his way topside onto the streets

Casey was running down the streets as he looked at his watch, he said to himself while running:
"I should make it there by the end of second period if I can just keep up my pace"

CharmedSerenity
09-02-2014, 05:32 AM
Leatherhead, 2k3

"Considering I haven't heard from them for some time, yes. I presume they're still alright" he nodded then studied the comm device that he was carefully
holding in one hand. The signal was coming from part of the underground world that he identified as yet another abandoned sub-way station.

~*~

Donatello, 2k3

Nodding at his older brother's words, Donatello had moved to quickly pack a few possibly needed items in his trademark duffel bag then turned to grab the
transdimensional stick even as Leonardo and Raphael had stepped through the portal. They may need that as a precaution then he moved to follow the other two turtles through the tear for a second time.

((OoC: Feel free to NPC the Kraang and going to leave the portal open until other 2k3 characters find it and enter the 2012 world))

~*~

Chaplin, 2k3 (NPC'd)

He had been tapping away on the scanning equipment in the main labratory when a small red light started flashing on the screen. Frowning and sliding over to print off the location, the scientist read the details then jumped to his feet and raced out of the room. Arriving at the dojo section of the skyscraper, the young man pushed the double doors and stepped inside.

"Mistress Karai" he called, looking flustered with excitement at the possibility this presented "We're detecting bursts of transdimensional energy...from
under the city"

Lethal Lullaby
09-02-2014, 11:19 AM
April, 2K3

"Well hey we can just go there together." April said to Leatherhead. She was happy to hear that he was going to do the same as her. She looked over at his comm device. "Hmm?" She looked up at him questioningly wondering what the signal on it was about.

~*~

Karai, 2k3

Karai abruptly stopped hitting her punching bag after hearing what Chaplin had to say. She grabbed the bag and steadied it into place so it wasn't swinging around so much. The female ninja stood for a moment thinking then turned to face Chaplin. "Trans-dimensional from under the city, you say?" She asked before walking up to him. "No doubt it probably has something to deal with those mutant turtles. Pinpoint the exact location so I can go check it out." She commanded the scientist.

Electric
09-02-2014, 11:45 AM
Donnie Leo 2k12

Leo had just walked in, having finished his meditation. He looked down at what Mikey had made. "Ehhhh I'm going to have to take a rain check on this one Mikey" he said with a disgusted face. He walked over to the sink and filled up a glass of water, andstarted to drink it.

Donnie put the tip of his finger into the food, then brought it to his tongue. Immediatly he squinted his eyes and curled his lips. "Yeah... I think I'm going to pass too. I still have work to do anyway." He said walking out of the kitchen, still holding the ice to his head, as he went back to the shell raiser

karai 2k12

"Yes, father" Karai said bowing to shredder. She grabbed a towel off of a rack and wiped the sweat from her forehead, before tossing it to one of the foot bots. "Any word on finding the turtles and the rat?"

Mega Man
09-02-2014, 12:27 PM
2k3 Leonardo

Leonardo begins to slowly explore the warehouse in the other dimension. He looks back at Donatello and Raphael. "I don't know if these are utroms or not." He says, not wanting any of the Kraang to hear. "They might be, but even if they are, we know based on experience that not every utrom is friendly." He hides behind a crate that is nearby. "Do you have a plan, Donnie? Portals and other dimensions seem to be more in your department on planning."

One of the Kraang walks by, but he doesn't see anyone, and he continues walking.

TurtleTitan97
09-02-2014, 02:08 PM
2k12 Shredder

He shook his head in frustration. "Unfortunately, neither the Foot bots, Xever, Bradford, or even Tigerclaw have been able to locate them. But I won't give up. I will have my revenge on Splinter for what he has done to me. To us." He said this as he looked towards Karai, his mind thinking back to Tang Shen.

Metroid
09-02-2014, 07:13 PM
Raphael 2k3

Raphael blinked his eyes after readjusting to the light in the warehouse. He looked around and saw the crates, some low to the ground, and some stacked as high as the eye could see.

"Utroms?!"
Raphael whispered as he began to panic, then looked around frantically

Raphael dove behind a crate just as the Kraang passed by, not being detected

Casey Jones 2k12

Casey ran into the school while class was going

"Mr. Jones, late again i see"
A hall monitor said to Casey as he saw him walking in late to school

"Ugh.. Um.. I can explain?"
Casey said in fear as he turned towards the hall monitor

"Tisk Tisk Tisk, this seems to be your 5th offense, Mr. Jones"
The hall monitor pulled out a tardy ticket and placed his pen on it

The bell rang and suddenly dozens upon dozens of students flooded the hallways, Giving Casey time to blend in and escape into the crowd.

musashi-kamiizumi
09-02-2014, 09:03 PM
April, 2012

April filed into the hall with the other students, Irma beside her as she made her way to her locker. She wasn't expecting to see Casey, so it came as a surprise when his tall form came into her vision. April crossed her arms over her chest.

"Well, look who decided to show up." She blew out a sigh. "Honestly, Casey, do you care about your grades at all?"

Raphael, 2012
He watched Casey leave with sullen eyes; he wanted to get out of here too. Training sounded boring. He liked the evenings, patrolling, feeling the wind on his face, getting to see the stars through the haze of smog. Living in a sewer stunk. Literally.

But, that would have to wait for the afternoon. For now, he knew he had to train with his brothers, once in the morning and once in the afternoon, like they did everyday. After that, maybe he could join Casey to bash in some kraang droids.

CharmedSerenity
09-03-2014, 03:47 PM
Leatherhead, 2k3

"Alright" he nodded then followed April's questioning gaze before the crocodile glanced at the comm device in his hand and commented "I was using it to home in on the location of the other Shell Cells"

~*~

Donatello, 2k3

Emerging from the portal, Donatello had done a controlled roll behind a wall of crates fast. Once hidden, he adopted a crouching position to silently watch the warehouse then glanced over at Leonardo and replied quietly "I know, the best way to find out what they are and whose side they're on is to observe them"

~*~

Chaplin, 2k3 (NPC'd)

"I already did" the young man replied then handed his employer the print-outs of the energy reading's details and location then he stepped back then frowned thoughtfully and added "Will you be going alone or not?"

Lethal Lullaby
09-03-2014, 08:01 PM
April, 2K3

April nodded to Leatherhead after he answered her question. "Where does it say they are now?" She asked him looking at the comm again.

~*~

Karai, 2K3

Karai grabbed her two katanas and placed them in their sheaths on her back as Chaplin spoke. She looked at him as she took the print outs of the location from him. She thought for a moment when he asked whether she was going alone or not. "Hmm. I guess I'll bring a few Foot to back me up." She says to him.

Mega Man
09-04-2014, 01:05 PM
2k3 Leonardo

Leonardo hides behind a crate, and looks over at the Kraang that are walking around. "Observing them sounds like a good idea to me." He watched them for a few more seconds. "I think we should get a better look at whatever it is they're doing. First I have a question though. Is this an alternate version of New York, or is it a possibility that we are on some alien planet?"

The blue masked turtle was almost ready to move to another area of the warehouse, but first he wanted to find out if Donnie had any information or theories.

snake
09-04-2014, 04:20 PM
Donnie Leo 2k12

Leo had just walked in, having finished his meditation. He looked down at what Mikey had made. "Ehhhh I'm going to have to take a rain check on this one Mikey" he said with a disgusted face. He walked over to the sink and filled up a glass of water, andstarted to drink it.

Donnie put the tip of his finger into the food, then brought it to his tongue. Immediatly he squinted his eyes and curled his lips. "Yeah... I think I'm going to pass too. I still have work to do anyway." He said walking out of the kitchen, still holding the ice to his head, as he went back to the shell raiser

karai 2k12

"Yes, father" Karai said bowing to shredder. She grabbed a towel off of a rack and wiped the sweat from her forehead, before tossing it to one of the foot bots. "Any word on finding the turtles and the rat?"

"I guess no one wants it? More for me then!" Mikey said as he licked his lips. He dug in to a pot of the "food"

"This is goooooood! You guys missing out!"

Mikey's brothers walked out of the kitchen.

"Fine! Go train! I'll *burp* be right in!"

Metroid
09-04-2014, 04:28 PM
Raphael 2k3

"Good idea, lets just go out there, and hope they are not on the bad side"
Raphael replied sarcastically, moving behind another stack of crates, this one was higher then his head while he was standing behind it

Raphael grabbed the top of the crate stack and pulled his chin over the top so he could see the Kraang on the other side

"Woah, thats a lot of Utroms"
Raphael whispered to Leonardo and Donatello, dropping back on the floor, then placed his back against the crates, waiting for their response

Casey Jones 2k12

"Hah, grades"
Casey walked alongside April, dodging the other students coming out of their classrooms then positioned himself next to her locker
"You know i stopped caring about those a long time ago Red, but ill make it through this"

musashi-kamiizumi
09-04-2014, 06:00 PM
April, 2012

Ugh! Casey was infuriating! She wasn't going to tutor him anymore. She had more important things to worry about. With a shake of her head, April turned away.

"Fine. Well, I am going to ... work on a project after school," She said, sliding her eyes to Irma and back to Casey, "if you can manage to be on time for that, you can come with me." With that, April slammed her locker and walked away.

---

April waited for Casey near the front door. She'd discovered a warehouse that might contain some information about the kraang and what they'd done to her mother, and what they might want for her. She hadn't told the guys. She knew Donnie would say it was dangerous and she should stay behind. Leo would say that it might not have anything to do with anything and they shouldn't go without more information. Mikey would just want to play, and information gathering wasn't Raphael's favorite pastime.

So, she just didn't tell them. April put her hands on her hips. Where was Casey?? She still had trig homework to do.

Fang Wolf
09-06-2014, 01:05 PM
Splinter 2k12

Splinter left the kitchen with a carbonated water and a slice of gouda cheese.
- He goes back to the dojo to continue practice up his skills.

Splinter put down the bottle of carbonated water
and gouda slice of cheese at the tree.

"The sun, the moon, and the truth." he says while he's focused
- He trained on his kicks and punches. *Still says this three words While he kicks and punches.*

CharmedSerenity
09-06-2014, 01:17 PM
Leatherhead, 2k3

The crocodile took a moment to narrow down the signal then replied "They seem to be located at the abandoned subway station at 18th Street"

~*~

Donatello, 2k3

"The place looks like a warehouse. Wait here and I'll check the outside, find out where we are exactly" Donatello replied quietly then slipped away for a few moments once the coast appeared clear.

Finding a window, he moved to look out of it and nodded, then pulled his staff free from where it normally was carried as a precaution and lightly tapped it against his right shoulder. Tilting his arm downwards and tucking his weapon under his arm so the lower half of the staff was pointing at the ground.

Glancing over his shoulder as a laser beam scored the wall next to hm, the teenager used his staff to do a pole-vault backwards and over the head of the robot before spinning and using the staff to knock it off its feet.

~*~

Chaplin, 2k3 (NPC'd)

"Alright" the red-headed scientist nodded at Karai then turned to leave. If they were doing this, some kind of scanners and comm-devices would be needed.

Lethal Lullaby
09-06-2014, 01:37 PM
April 2K3

April nodded after Leatherhead told her where the turtles were located. "Alright. Then let's get going then." She says before quickly heading off to the abandoned subway station she was told that her friends were at.

~*~

Karai 2K3

Karai signalled a group of Foot ninjas to come stand by her. She focused her attention on Chaplin. She figured she'd needed him after all. "Dr. Chaplin. It would seem that I'll need hour assistance after all." She says to him.

Metroid
09-07-2014, 09:05 AM
Raphael 2k3

Raphael nodded as Donatello ran off and vaulted out of the window to get outside

"I'll check out what these Utroms are up to"
Raphael said as he climbed back onto the boxes, then he jumped up onto the support beams that sprawled across the top of the warehouse.

"Nice and dark up here"
Raphael whispered to himself as he found his balance on the semi-thin supports, and then started to walk on them to position himself above a group of Utroms surrounding something.

Casey Jones 2k12

Casey walked out of class as the last bell of the day sounded. Casey hurriedly walked through the hallways, bumping some of the students out of his way so he could get to where April was.

Casey threw open the double doors that led to the outside. Casey looked around and spotted April, who had not yet noticed him

"Ah, there you are Red, i was about to think you ditched me"
Casey relaxed from lack of breathing from running in the hallways to meet April. Casey looked around then asked:
"Where's Irma? she is usually with you all the time"

snake
09-08-2014, 10:09 PM
Mikey sat in the kitchen for about 12 minutes.

"That was mean. I should apologize." he thought to himself.

Mikey went into the training room and saw his brothers training in formation with splinter.

Mikey folded his two hands together and bowed.

"Sorry guys. In fact, I'll let you have the whole bowl now! You deserve it!" He proudly announced.

Mega Man
09-10-2014, 11:23 PM
2k3 Leonardo

"Hey Raph, wait up." Leo says, in a sort of whisper tone. He looks up and sees where his brother has ventured to. Leo decides to stay on the ground, and moves through the room by hiding behind crates and various objects that are located in the warehouse.

The blue masked turtle slowly makes his way over to where Donatello is. "That utrom attacked, didn't he?" Leo asks. The turtle slowly walks over to where Donatello is and looks around, seeing some more Kraang in the distance.

snake
09-11-2014, 06:57 PM
"Hey Raph, wait up." Leo says, in a sort of whisper tone. He looks up and sees where his brother has ventured to. Leo decides to stay on the ground, and moves through the room by hiding behind crates and various objects that are located in the warehouse.

The blue masked turtle slowly makes his way over to where Donatello is. "That utrom attacked, didn't he?" Leo asks. The turtle slowly walks over to where Donatello is and looks around, seeing some more Kraang in the distance.

(Remember to add the incarnation name so no one gets confused.)

Mega Man
09-13-2014, 12:17 PM
I know this is abrupt, but I am resigning from the game. :ohwell:

snake
09-13-2014, 10:21 PM

Seems everyone did. Shame. Becuase I was really looking forward to it.

Lethal Lullaby
09-13-2014, 10:22 PM

I just wasn't sure what to type anymore.. but yeah same here.

CharmedSerenity
09-14-2014, 02:57 AM

Sorry guys, :cry:

Metroid
09-14-2014, 10:03 AM
I just wasn't sure what to type anymore.. but yeah same here.

Sorry guys, :cry:

No, it shall continue! this is far to fun!