PDA

View Full Version : Turtles in the World of DragonBall

Pages : [1] 2 3

Mega Man
08-25-2014, 10:18 PM
Story: The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles were fighting Shredder, when he opened an interdimensional or other dimension/alternate reality portal. The turtles went through the portal and it closed. They now find themselves in a new world, the world of the anime DragonBall. Instead of New York City, they are now in West City, the home city of the Capsule Corporation. In order to return home, the turtles must collect the seven dragonballs, summon the eternal dragon, and wish to go to their home world.

This RPG takes place with 2k3 cartoon turtles and Dragonball characters (not DragonBall Z, but the series that came before it).

If there is a character that you want to play that is not listed, mention the character in your post and I will consider granting you to play that character.

Rules:

1. No controlling other player's characters.

2. No killing-off other player's characters.

3. Don't take the game seriously, it is just for fun, your posts don't have to be perfect, and you don't have to be here every day.

4. Respect that I am the game master, but I'm fair.

TMNT 2K3 Characters
1. Leonardo: TurtleTitan97
2. Donatello
3. Raphael: MackleTurtle
4. Michelangelo
5. Splinter: Fang Wolf
6. April O'Neil: Lethal Lullaby
7. Casey Jones
8. Shredder: Mega Man
9. Karai: Mega Man

DragonBall Characters
1. Goku: Mega Man
2. Bulma: Mega Man
3. Dr. Briefs: Vikthefox
4. Yamcha
5. Puar
6. Master Roshi: Blackeyedsonic
7. Krillin: MackleTurtle
8. Turtle: Mega Man
9. Emperor Pilaf: Mega Man
10. Mai: Mega Man
11. Shu: Mega Man
12. Mrs. Panchy Briefs: Mega Man

Original Characters
1. Spin The Hedgehog: Blackeyedsonic
2. Chain: Blackeyedsonic
3. Vik the Fox: Vikthefox
4. Shilo/Shadow: Lethal Lullaby
5. Joshua: Joshua321982
6. Toba: Joshua321982
7. Jen: Joshua321982
8. Lady Nightmare: Fang Wolf
9. Tina: Mega Man
10. Jack: Mega Man
11. Minako: Mega Man
12. Witchpanther Saki: Fang Wolf

Couples
1. Chain and Bulma (Married).
2. Roshi and Tina (Married).
3. Dr. Briefs and Mrs. Briefs (Married).
4. Lady Nightmare and Witchpanther Saki (Dating).

DragonBall Wishes
1. Master Roshi becomes 29 years old again after making a wish with the dragonballs.

Blackeyedsonic
08-25-2014, 10:23 PM
Are OC's alowed?

Mega Man
08-25-2014, 10:24 PM
Yes, they are.

Blackeyedsonic
08-25-2014, 10:27 PM
Cool if it's ok I wanna use Spin and Chain my characters

Mega Man
08-25-2014, 10:31 PM
Alright, sure I will add them soon.

Also, I should probably note that all of the action and story takes place in the DragonBall world. Later in the RPG, the turtles will eventually return home.

Blackeyedsonic
08-25-2014, 10:34 PM
Sounds cool to me

Vikthefox
08-25-2014, 10:44 PM
Can I be Dr. Briefs as well as my OC Vik the Fox?

Mega Man
08-25-2014, 10:54 PM
Yes, welcome to the RPG.

Vikthefox
08-25-2014, 10:57 PM
Thanks dude.

Mega Man
08-25-2014, 11:07 PM
You're welcome. :)

We can go ahead and start the RPG and many people are welcome to join, as we don't even have the turtles yet, lol. :D

~*~

Capsule Corp Building, West City

Bulma Briefs, the intelligent daughter of billionaire genius inventor Dr. Briefs, stepped out of the shower. The blue (or teal) haired girl grabbed her towel and dried off. She then stepped out into her room. Hmm.... what should I wear today? She wondered.

Bulma decided to put on a white bra and underwear, a white t-shirt, tan (or Khaki color) shorts, white socks, and finally she stepped into her red sneakers.

She checked the clock, and it was 10:00 AM, still morning.

I wonder what the day holds? She thought to herself. Some days were full of adventure.

On her way out of her room, she grabbed her red jacket with the Capsule Corp logo patch on one sleeve and put it on.

~*~

Master Roshi's Island

Goku stood on the beach in his blue gi uniform, practicing his fighting moves. "Ka-Me-Ha-Me-Ha!" He had put his hands together and sent a huge energy blast towards the ocean. It was a powerful move that he had learned from the Turtle Hermit himself, Master Roshi.

Goku looked back at the house on the beach. "Gosh, I can't decide if I should practice some more or go in and eat lunch."

Joshua33
08-26-2014, 11:08 AM
May I please join this RPG as my OV's Joshua, his mom Toba and Jen please?

Lethal Lullaby
08-26-2014, 11:14 AM
May I be April and my OC Shilo/Shadow (both the same person except Shadow is Shilo's alter ego)

Mega Man
08-26-2014, 11:23 AM
May I please join this RPG as my OV's Joshua, his mom Toba and Jen please?

Yes, I will add your characters.

May I be April and my OC Shilo/Shadow (both the same person except Shadow is Shilo's alter ego)

Sure, that is fine.

For everyone playing, characters may want to be in the DragonBall world in West City to have more interaction.

Joshua33
08-26-2014, 12:11 PM
west City

That same day, two new people arrived in West City. The woman was named Toba. Along with Toba was her teenage son Joshua. They had arrived in West City to start a new life for the selfs and had their house set up

Mega Man
08-26-2014, 01:06 PM
West City, Capsule Corporation building

Bulma took the elevator to the first floor, and then walked to an exit. Earlier that day she had eaten breakfast, so she decided now she would just walk around. It was a nice, sunny day outside.

I would check and see what Dad is doing, but he might be busy. She thought to herself, as she walked down a sidewalk. Maybe I will call him later.

She liked to have useful objects with her, so today in her red jacket's pockets there was her cell phone, dragon radar, and some dynocaps. The dragon radar was a small, circular device that was used to track down the legendary seven dragonballs. As for the dynocaps, her father Dr. Briefs had invented them. These capsules were tiny and somehow had the ability to store objects in each capsule.

Bulma continued her walk.

~*~

Master Roshi's Island

Goku went into Master Roshi's house, known as the Kame (or turtle) house. He didn't see Roshi anywhere, so he decided to go the fridge and start getting some food for an early lunch. For a small guy, Goku had a big appetite, but he was used to doing a lot of fighting and training, so he needed to keep up his energy.

Joshua33
08-26-2014, 01:21 PM
West City

Both Toba and Joshua had gotten their new home set up with everything in place. Joshua's meds as well.

"I'm convinced this will be a new interesting life for us, Joshua. It hopefully will help us forget about you know who." Toba says

Joshia nodded to Toba

"Same here, mom." Joshua says

"I got some work to take care of, so how about you go for a walk, Josh. Get your mind off of Jen?" Toba asks

"Good idea, mom. I'll be back in a while." Joshua says as he then goes for a walk

Mega Man
08-26-2014, 01:36 PM
West City

Bulma continued her walk, enjoying the day. It was good weather. She decided to take the dragon radar out of her pocket. She pressed the button, and it showed that there was a dragonball, but it was kind of far away.

I might try to get that dragonball later. She thought to herself. Bulma then put the dragon radar back in her jacket pocket.

~*~

Roshi's Island

Goku finished eating lunch. "Wow, that was good." He said to himself. The young saiyan then went back outside to the beach.

Joshua33
08-26-2014, 01:41 PM
West City

Upon taking a walk around the city, Joshua had to admit it was a nice looking one at that. His mom made the move so Joshua could try to make some new and trustworthy friends, unlike Jen.

"I know mom has my best interests in heart. She does care for me as I care for her." Joshua says as he walks along more

Blackeyedsonic
08-26-2014, 01:45 PM
Chain was walking down west city's street feeling really bord

Mega Man
08-26-2014, 02:04 PM
West City

Bulma continued her walk. She then walked past an elf in a red tunic. "Hello." She said, being friendly.

~*~

Roshi's Island

Goku called into the sky "Nimbus!" and the yellow cloud that Roshi had given him flew down to the island. Anyone who could ride on it had to have a pure heart, and Goku did. The young saiyan stepped on to the cloud, and flew away.

~*~

West City

Goku decided to go to West City to visit his friend Bulma. Along the way he saw someone walking he had never seen before. Goku landed the Nimbus cloud in the grass and stepped off of it. "Hi, I'm Goku." He said to Joshua. "Are you new in the city?"

Vikthefox
08-26-2014, 02:09 PM
Vik had moved into a new apartment next door to a pizza shop. Once he was all moved in, he decided to take a walk and enjoy the sights and sounds of West City.

Joshua33
08-26-2014, 02:09 PM
West City

Seeing Goku approaching him, Joshua nodded to Goku's question.

"Yeah, I just moved here with my mom today. I'm Joshua." Joshua told Goku

Blackeyedsonic
08-26-2014, 02:12 PM
Chain smiles at her:hi I'm Chain and you are?

Mega Man
08-26-2014, 02:20 PM
West City

Goku looked to Joshua. "That's neat, nice to meet you. I am used to flying around the city on the Nimbus cloud. Most of the people I see around this time of day I recognize."

~*~

Another area of West City

"Hey, I'm Bulma." She said to him. The girl with the blue hair extended a hand as a greeting.

~*~

New York City, In another dimension, Foot Clan HQ

Oroku Saki was in his throne room. He had some Foot Ninjas with him and a few Foot Elites. He pressed a button on the intercom system on the wall. "Jen, are you there? I need to see you."

Joshua33
08-26-2014, 02:27 PM
West City

Joshua seemed to be caught by surprise of Goku mentioning his Nimbus code

"That's interesting. I would like to see that someday if possible. Mom is doing some work and mentioned I take a walk for a while now." Joshua tells Goku

Toba's Home

Toba was getting some of her work done. She was getting a little worried about Joshua, but shook it off for now

new York City

hearing Shredder call for her, Jen walked to him

"Yes. What can I do for you, Master Shredder?" Jen asks her master bowing

Mega Man
08-26-2014, 02:59 PM
West City

Goku said to Joshua "Oh okay, would you like to try to ride the Nimbus cloud with me? You have to have a pure heart to ride the Nimbus, but you look like a nice guy." He then thought about what Joshua said about his mom. "I wish I had a mom. Is she pretty? I used to have a grandpa."

~*~

New York City

Oroku Saki looked to his follower Jen. "I'm glad you're here. I'm going on a trip to another world, and I would like for you to come with me. That is unless you are busy."

There were Foot Ninjas standing nearby ready for the trip.

Joshua33
08-26-2014, 03:11 PM
West City

Joshua had to think for a bit before answering Goku

"Mom is a very nice person, Goku. She loves me very much. We used to ln another place called New York a long time ago." Joshua tells Goku

New York

Jen nodded to Shredder

"I would like to come along with you, please Master Shredder." Jen says

TurtleTitan97
08-26-2014, 03:13 PM
If possible, I'd like to play as Leonardo.

Metroid
08-26-2014, 04:12 PM
May i be raphael? And also, is it alright if i may add and also be Vegita. (post android?)

Mega Man
08-26-2014, 04:33 PM
If possible, I'd like to play as Leonardo.

Yes, you may play as Leonardo. :)

May i be raphael? And also, is it alright if i may add and also be Vegita. (post android?)

Yes, welcome to the RPG as Raphael. I will add you to the list for characters. I'm glad more people are joining the game.

I'm not sure how Vegeta (post android saga) would work in this RPG, because it takes place in DragonBall and not DragonBall Z. Unless you want to have Vegeta time travel back to the past when the DragonBall series was going on. Goku is very young and hasn't met any of the other saiyans yet.

~*~

West City

Goku said to Joshua "That's nice." He then thought for a moment. "I haven't heard of New York before."

He walked over to the Nimbus cloud. "I'm going to go visit my friend. Did you want to come with me?"

~*~

New York City, Foot HQ

"Yes, I would like for you to come with me. You are a very skilled ninja." Saki said. He then picked up a remote and pressed a button. The blue portal opened. "Foot Ninja, go!"

The ninjas all leaped through the portal.

Saki picked up two suit cases, and entered the portal.

On the other side of the portal was a Foot HQ building in West City that Saki had purchased some time ago. "We have some work to do in this new world." He said.

Fang Wolf
08-26-2014, 04:37 PM
I join me in here to as Splinter and my Oc: Lady Nightmare (Mutant white Tiger).
I know nothing about DB (Have never see the series)

Joshua33
08-26-2014, 04:40 PM
West City

Joshia nodded to Goku after hearing the question

"Sure, I'd like to come along if you don't mind, Goku." Joshua says as he sends Toba a text saing he's off to meet a new friend and not to worry.

With Shredder & Jen

Jen wondered what Shredder was planning to do in this world

"Masyer Shredder. May I ask what you have planned?" Jen asks her master

Blackeyedsonic
08-26-2014, 04:45 PM
Chain shacks balmas hand with a smile:I'm from South Island just arrived

Mega Man
08-26-2014, 04:58 PM
I join me in here to as Splinter and my Oc: Lady Nightmare (Mutant white Tiger).
I know nothing about DB (Have never see the series)

Yes, you may join as Splinter and your OC.

~*~

West City

Bulma smiled at Chain. "Oh, nice to meet you, Chain. Welcome to the city." She thought Chain was kind of cute. "So what are you doing today?"

Goku lands the Nimbus cloud nearby with Joshua. He steps off the Nimbus cloud. "Hey Bulma! This is my new friend, Joshua."

She looked to Goku. "Hey Goku, I wasn't expecting you to be here today." She then looked to Joshua. "Hi."

~*~

Foot HQ, West City

Saki replied "Jen, there is a legend of seven dragonballs. If they are all found, a wish can be made. We are going to find them."

Blackeyedsonic
08-26-2014, 05:07 PM
Chain:nothing much honestly *he thinks he's lucky to meet such a cutie*

Mega Man
08-26-2014, 05:16 PM
West City

Bulma said to Chain "Oh..... okay. I was just going for a walk." She smiles again.

Goku moves closer to Bulma and Chain. "Hey Bulma....."

"What Goku?" She looks at him.

Goku looks at Chain. "Why is he wearing a dress?"

Bulma gets mad and yells "He's not! Don't be rude, Goku. He's wearing a tunic."

"Oh sorry." Goku replies.

Bulma is kind of annoyed that is Goku is here now. "Hey Goku..... we can meet up later, okay?" She smiles.

"Alright." Goku says back. "Hey Joshua, get on the Nimbus cloud if you want to meet my Master Roshi."

Fang Wolf
08-26-2014, 05:21 PM
*:・゚| Outside of the Foot HQ, West City | *:・゚

Lady Nightmare located in the sun and basking. "I love the Sun.." she says with smile.
And She does not know that her father had come.

Blackeyedsonic
08-26-2014, 05:32 PM
Chain smiles:it's nice to meet you Goku and miss bulma mind if I come with you?

Mega Man
08-26-2014, 05:47 PM
West City

Goku looks to Chain. "Good to meet you too, Chain."

Bulma nods yes and says "Sure, that would be nice. Then I won't have to walk alone."

~*~

Foot HQ, West City

Saki tells his ninjas "I want you to patrol the city. Find the dragonballs. If you can't find them..... then find this girl." He shows them a picture of Bulma.

The Foot ninjas then leave and go out into the city.

"And keep in mind it is day light!" Saki calls to them as they leave.

Joshua33
08-26-2014, 06:38 PM
West City

Joshua nodded and he then got on the Nimbus cloud, waiting for Goku

"Maybe I'll meet up ith Bulma again and with any luck, she'll be in a better mood." Johua thinks

Jen looked to Saki

"Master Shredder, you want me with you or go on my own with the Fiot?" Jen asks Shredder

Blackeyedsonic
08-26-2014, 06:59 PM
Chain waves to Joshua as he waits for Bulma checking out the sights

Master roshi wakes up and starts to streach out his muscles as a immortal dispite his advanced age he is as strong as his prime making him a very powerful old man he sits in his lawn chair and starts to read a magazine today is martal arts book in the morning then swimsuit in the afternoon after that well some more adult ones in his room so as not to get caught by his friend turtle

Metroid
08-26-2014, 07:13 PM
Yes, you may play as Leonardo. :)

Yes, welcome to the RPG as Raphael. I will add you to the list for characters. I'm glad more people are joining the game.

I'm not sure how Vegeta (post android saga) would work in this RPG, because it takes place in DragonBall and not DragonBall Z. Unless you want to have Vegeta time travel back to the past when the DragonBall series was going on. Goku is very young and hasn't met any of the other saiyans yet.

Oh, my bad, may i be krillin then?

Mega Man
08-26-2014, 07:25 PM
Oh, my bad, may i be krillin then?

Yes, you may be Krillin. Good idea. :)

~*~

Roshi's Island

Goku and Joshua fly to Master Roshi's island with the Nimbus cloud.

Goku steps on to the sand. "Hey turtle!"

The brown sea turtle approaches. "Hi Goku, I see you brought a friend with you."

"Yes, this is Joshua." Goku says.

~*~

West City

Bulma looks to Chain. "So where would you like to walk to? If you want to we can go looking for a dragonball. It is a legendary artifact. If we do that, we should probably ride on my motorcycle."

The motorcycle was not around, but it was inside one of the dynocaps Bulma had in her jacket pocket. Those dynocaps were incredible.

~*~

Foot HQ, West City

Saki replies to Jen. "That is up to you. However, my ninjas could use your skill out there looking for the dragonballs."

Joshua33
08-26-2014, 07:32 PM
Master Roshi's Island

Joshua looked to Master Roshi. He had the feeling he had to be respectful to this person. He seemed very skilled.

"Nice to meet you, Master Roshi and you turtle." Joshua tells him with respect in his voice

West City

Jen looked to Saki

"Will do, and I won't fail you, master Shredder, I promise. But just wondering. What if we happen to see my old friend Joshua? What should I do?" Jen asks

Lethal Lullaby
08-26-2014, 08:26 PM
(OOC: Sorry, but I don't think I can do this? never seen Dragon Ball. haha.)

Metroid
08-26-2014, 11:26 PM
Krillin walks out of master Roshi's house, then spots joshua

"Who's this new guy? another student?"
Krillin asks as he walks past the turtle, then stands by joshua with his arms behind his head, stretching from a long nap

Blackeyedsonic
08-27-2014, 04:55 AM
Master roshi stands up a little upset at Goku:it's nice to meet you Joshua and no krillin he's not a student*he then turns to Goku*: Goku did you forget I'm a hermet?

Chain thinks for a sec then answers:I guess we can go after them

Fang Wolf
08-27-2014, 04:59 AM
*:・゚| Outside of the Foot HQ, West City | *:・゚

Lady thought she heard her father's voice. "Father? And another voice. So he is he."
She hastened to put on her training clothes and takes her katana.

"Father!"

Mega Man
08-27-2014, 12:35 PM
Master Roshi's Island

The sea turtle named Turtle said to Joshua "Good to meet you too. We don't usually meet too many people on this island."

Goku looked to Roshi. "Oh yeah, I didn't think of that." He laughed some. "Hi Krillin." He looked to his friend and peer in training.

Goku thought for a moment. "Yeah, I figured I would visit Bulma today, but I met a new friend, Joshua. Do you have any plans today, Master Roshi? I have been thinking of the World Martial Tournament that is next year."

~*~

Foot HQ, West City

Saki replied "If you see your old friend Joshua, I don't care what you do. Just make sure he doesn't interfere with my plans of finding the dragonballs. If you find the girl with the blue hair that I showed the picture of, I want you to bring her to me, but be careful with her. She's very important."

He heard Lady Nightmare's voice and looked to her. "Yes, my daughter. How are you?" He had adopted her in the same way he had adopted Karai years ago.

~*~

West City

"Okay." Bulma said. "Then we can ride my motorcycle to look for the dragonballs." She took a dynocap from her jacket pocket and threw it. In a puff of smoke, a motorcycle appeared. She wasn't quite sure how this dynocap technology worked. She then got on the motercycle and waited for Chain.

Fang Wolf
08-27-2014, 12:43 PM
He heard Lady Nightmare's voice and looked to her. "Yes, my daughter. How are you?" He had adopted her in the same way he had adopted Karai years ago.

"I'm feel very good, Father and you?
*Ah* Want to train with me? I've put on my workout clothes." Lady Nightmare says.

Joshua33
08-27-2014, 12:54 PM
Roshi's Island

"So, Master Roshi trains these guys for tournaments. Maybe I could join in. I could use some practice to warm me up." Joshua thinks to himself

"Excuse me. But I was just wondering. Think I could do some training as well?" Joshua asks Master Roshi

West City Shredder's HQ

Jen nodded to Shredder and she then went along with the Foot to locate the DragonBall and that girl zshredder informed her of

Blackeyedsonic
08-27-2014, 01:35 PM
Master roshi thinks as he looks at Joshua honestly he hadent wanted to train anyone this year but Goku and krillin are his students he has to train them

Roshi:no I can't do that Joshua sorry I'm not taking on new students

Chain gets on with bulma hanging onto her

Mega Man
08-27-2014, 02:12 PM
West City

Bulma took the dragon radar device from her jacket pocket, and placed it at the front of the motorcycle so she could see it while driving. She then looked back at Chain. She smiled. "Okay, let's go then, this should be fun." She drove the motorcycle, going at a high rate of speed, but not super fast.

The blue haired girl followed the dragon radar, until she was in an area that had some cliffs, rocks, and grass. She stopped the motorcycle. "Alright, obviously we are away from the city now, but I think we should go back soon. The dragonball is around here close." Bulma stepped off of the motorcycle and began walking towards some rocks. She carefully climbed up on one of the lower cliffs.

"Hey Chain." She said. "Let me know if you find it. It must be close by."

~*~

Roshi's Island

"That's okay, Joshua." Goku said to him. "I think Master Roshi likes to only train 2 students at a time. Right now Krillin and I are his students. We're lucky that he's training us."

The young saiyan looked around. "It is a nice island, don't you think so? Hey, if you're hungry, Master Roshi has lots of food in his fridge."

He then looked at Krillin. "Its nice that we're all here." Goku said. He looked around, thinking about what to do next. He thought about getting back on the Nimbus, but for now he was just going to hang out on Roshi's Island.

~*~

Foot HQ, West City

Saki said to Lady Nightmare "Yes, that is a good idea. We will train." He had planned to train today anyways.

Fang Wolf
08-27-2014, 02:18 PM
Foot HQ, West City

Saki said to Lady Nightmare "Yes, that is a good idea. We will train." He had planned to train today anyways.

Lady Nightmare stands in her training position, she put back her ears.
Her tail wagged fast for now she was prepared.

"I'm Redy, Father.."

Blackeyedsonic
08-27-2014, 02:22 PM
Chain looks up at Bulma as she climbs:hey Bulma what do they look like?

Roshi sits down again and starts to read a swimsuit mag wishing a hottie like them would show up for some adult fun

Mega Man
08-27-2014, 02:31 PM
Outdoors area

Bulma looks around, seeing some rocks. She then gets excited as she finds the dragonball. The blue haired girl picks it up. She carefully climbs down to where Chain is standing.

"They look like this." She says, showing the one star dragonball. "There are seven of them. They are all over the world. They could be anywhere. I don't think we will find anymore today, but we might."

She didn't want to go on a big adventure today, she mostly wanted to stay close to home. She walks over to her motercycle, and opens a bag attached to the back. She then puts the dragonball in there and closes the bag.

"So what do you want to do now? Should we go back to the city? We're friends now." She smiles at him.

~*~

Roshi's Island

Goku decides to just stand on the beach. "So....." He says. He enjoys watching the ocean waves.

~*~

Foot HQ, West City

Saki got into a fighting stance, and does some light punches towards Lady Nightmare. "I am happy with your skills, you are one of my best ninja."

Blackeyedsonic
08-27-2014, 02:34 PM
Chain walks closer to Bulma with a smile:the sunset looks nice from here I bet

Roshi looks at Goku:hey Goku you wanna train right?

Joshua33
08-27-2014, 02:35 PM
Roshi's Island

Joshua shook his head to clear his thoughts on a few things. One was thinking about Jen.

"Might as well just relax here until Goku takes me back." Joshua thinks to him self

West City

Jen was moving in the shadows, trying to locate either the DragonBall or the girl Shredder informed her about. Her search soon came to an end when she saw Bulma a bit of a distance from her

Fang Wolf
08-27-2014, 02:37 PM
Foot HQ, West City

Saki got into a fighting stance, and does some light punches towards Lady Nightmare. "I am happy with your skills, you are one of my best ninja."

"Thanks, I'm your daughter, Father."
Lady Nightmare is blocking his punches and makes some punches with her ​​front paws against Oroku Saki.

Mega Man
08-27-2014, 02:43 PM
Foot HQ, West City

Saki blocks the punches and does some more punches and a kick. "You are very skilled, daughter." He continues his training. "I think you have become even stronger."

~*~

Roshi's Island

Goku looks to Master Roshi. "Sure, that would be good." He gets ready to train or fight.

Turtle approaches Joshua. "It is nice to meet new friends." He says.

~*~

Outdoors area

"It probably does." Bulma looks to Chain. She smiles and walks to a part of the grass where she can see a better view of the sky. "I'm glad we met."

She had no idea that Jen is watching her from a distance. Some Foot ninjas walk over to where Jen is.

Blackeyedsonic
08-27-2014, 02:48 PM
Roshi smiles cleverly:then go find me a girl like this *shows him a swimsuit girl from his book*:if you do ill teach you a new move

Chains elf ears pick up on the sounds of Jen and the foot ninjas he goes to Bulma and draws his sword standing between them and Bulma: Bulma stay behind me someone's out there

Fang Wolf
08-27-2014, 02:50 PM
Foot HQ, West City

Saki blocks the punches and does some more punches and a kick. "You are very skilled, daughter." He continues his training. "I think you have become even stronger."

"I've learned from the best: you Father and I have gotten stronger, too.."
She blocked his punches and kicks. Lady Nightmare makes a backward kick with her right hind leg against Saki.

Joshua33
08-27-2014, 02:53 PM
Roehi's Island

Joshua looked and nodded to the turtle

"I say the same thing. If you don't mind me asking. Does Master Roshi have a thing for girls?" Joshua asks turtle in a whisper

west City

"There she is! Now the problem is how to get her." Jen thinks

Mega Man
08-27-2014, 04:23 PM
Roshi’s Island

This again. Goku thought to himself. “Okay, I will do my best.” He said. He then looked to Joshua. “I’m going to go back to the city, do you want to come with me?” Goku was looking forward to learning a new fighting move.

“Nimbus!” He called, and the cloud flew to the island. “I guess I will see you soon, Krillin. Unless you want to come with us. Can you ride the Nimbus cloud? I forget.”

Turtle said to Joshua "Oh yeah, Master Roshi is very much into liking girls. Too much actually. That's why he can't ride his Nimbus cloud." He had hopes Roshi didn't hear him say that.

~*~

"Hmm?" Bulma looked to Chain. "Okay, I will stay close to you." She got behind Chain, and backed up a little so that she would have some room to run if she needed to. "I wonder who is out there. I figured out here there would only be a few animals." She remembered the time a flying dinosaur got after her, that was a bad experience. She looked around. No one was there at the moment.

A few Foot ninjas started moving forward, hiding behind large rocks and cliffs. Then some of them jumped out in front of Chain. The ninjas drew their swords.

"Ahh! Ninjas!" Bulma said. She moved a little closer to Chain. "As you probably guessed, I don't know these guys. I don't know why they would be after me. Do you know them?"

~*~

Foot HQ, West City

The kick hit Saki, and then he did some more punches. He did a flip and then a jump kick. "I'm impressed with your skills, it is a good training session. Some day, in the future, you might be the leader of the Foot Clan."

Blackeyedsonic
08-27-2014, 04:28 PM
Roshi looks at turtle:you little tattle tall

Chain:most ninjas I know are 6 feet under already Bulma*like a pro body guard he keeps himself between the ninjas and Bulma shoting at them with a beam from his sword*

Mega Man
08-27-2014, 04:35 PM
Bulma is surprised when Chain uses the laser or whatever it was to blast the ninjas. "That must be a powerful sword. Or you're powerful, or both." She smiles. Then she looks at the ninjas, feeling nervous of them.

The ninjas that are hit by the beam hit the ground.

"Good work, Chain." Bulma says. She looks around.

More ninjas arrive to attack.

"I guess I'm not too worried since you're here." The blue haired girl says.

~*~

Roshi's Island

Goku thinks it is funny about Roshi getting mad at Turtle.

Turtle says to Roshi "Sorry Master...."

Blackeyedsonic
08-27-2014, 04:41 PM
Chain smiles and keeps on guard zapping more ninjas protecting her from them:ill do my best to keep you safe

Roshi smiles:it's alright I'm just teasing you turtle but likeing woman is not why I can't ride my cloud

Mega Man
08-27-2014, 04:47 PM
Roshi's Island

"Okay." Turtle says, looking at Roshi. He then moves closer to the ocean, so he can be next to the waves.

Goku looks at the ocean, as he waits to find out if Joshua and Krillin want to come with him back to West City.

~*~

Bulma says to Chain. "You're doing a good job so far. I feel safe.... well, safe enough for this situation with attacking ninjas."

The rest of the Foot ninjas attack.

One Foot Elite walks forward with a double ended sword. "I am one of the elite ninjas. I am demanding that you turn the girl with the blue hair over to me. There won't be a fight if you do as I say."

Bulma said to him. "Not a chance!"

Blackeyedsonic
08-27-2014, 04:51 PM
Chain:I am a knight of hyrule I warn you ninja she is under my protection now leave or you and your men die at my blade

Roshi reads his book waiting

Mega Man
08-27-2014, 04:55 PM
The Foot Elite stares at Chain. "As you wish, knight. I wished to avoid this, but it seems to be the only way." He puts a hand forth and calls to the ninja "Foot ninja, attack!"

The Foot ninjas all run at Chain.

Bulma feels kind of scared, and moves very close to Chain. "I know that you can beat them." She says.

The Foot Elite watches the upcoming battle.

Blackeyedsonic
08-27-2014, 05:09 PM
Chain starts his counter attack with the unique fighting style of hyrule the foots numbers only serve to help him cut them down being used to fighting against a army of foes his training like a spartan beginning at 5 uses advanced styles mixed with elf magic

TurtleTitan97
08-27-2014, 05:14 PM
(So just out of curiosity, when should the Turtles show up in this story? Or should we still wait until we have some people to play as Donnie and Mikey?)

Mega Man
08-27-2014, 05:15 PM
The Foot ninjas are all defeated. They fall down, none of them can keep fighting.

The Foot Elite looks at Chain, thinking about what to do. "It would be a shame to be this close to capturing the girl and not be successful." He says.

Bulma is mad. "I'm staying right here, where I'm safe!"

The Foot Elite approaches Chain. "Let's fight. I believe I will win." The ninja waves his sword around.

Blackeyedsonic
08-27-2014, 05:17 PM
Chain starts fighting useing his knight skills keep between Bulma and the elite

Metroid
08-27-2014, 05:28 PM
Krillin arrives after all of the foot are gone and says
"Aw, c'mon guys, i came along to train, and you dont even leave me anybody to fight?"

Krillin looks around, then at Bulma

Mega Man
08-27-2014, 05:37 PM
Goku had left Roshi's Island and flew back to West City. Joshua was on the Nimbus cloud with him, although he wasn't sure if Joshua wanted to come along, but he was on the cloud. Along the way, Goku saw Bulma and Chain away from the city, with some ninjas. He decided to go low enough with the cloud for Krillin to jump off, which is where Krillin is now. Near the cliffs, rocks, and grassy area.

Goku says to Joshua as they fly away. "I don't know what that is all about. I will go by there later. Krillin should be able to handle it." He flies towards the city, high up in the sky, on the cloud with Joshua.

Bulma looks over at Krillin. "Hey Krillin, when did you get here?"

The Foot Elite battles with Chain. "Oh great, another person to fight." The ninja says.

The Elite ninja keeps fighting the elf warrior Chain. He then backs up. "This is it!" He goes to fight again, then hits the ground because Chain is a much better fighter. The ninja looks up at Chain. "There is another fighter. This isn't over yet." He says, thinking about Jen.

Blackeyedsonic
08-27-2014, 05:46 PM
Chain grabs Bulma and takes a instrument playing a quick song turning him and her into gold sparkles that warp them away back to his island in front of his simple house

Joshua33
08-27-2014, 05:55 PM
West City

Joshua saw the Foot Soliders and knew something was up. He turned to Goku

"Those ninjas are pretty skilled, Goku. Plus, an old friend of mine is working for them." Joshua told Goku

Mega Man
08-27-2014, 06:15 PM
((OOC post, just checking in.))

Joshua33
08-27-2014, 06:20 PM
((I suppose, but next time, please I rather you PM me instead of calling me out like that I explained why to you))

Blackeyedsonic
08-27-2014, 06:29 PM
Chain holds Bulma:are you ok?

Mega Man
08-27-2014, 06:34 PM
Flying on the Nimbus cloud, Goku says to Joshua "Oh that's interesting. Did you want me to take us back there? I was going to go on an errand for Master Roshi." Goku didn't mind going back if Joshua wanted him to. There really wasn't a plan for his day.

~*~

The Cliffs Area

The Foot elite was totally shocked that Bulma and Chain disappeared from the area. "Jen!" The elite called. "I need your support. There's some bald monk guy here. I don't know if he's a threat or not." He had hopes she would be there soon.

~*~

Chain's Place

Bulma stood outside of Chain's house. "Whoa, I wasn't expecting to be transported away like that, and yes, I'm fine. Thanks. I think I'm safer now. You did a good job fighting off those ninja."

Blackeyedsonic
08-27-2014, 06:39 PM
Chain blushes lightly and puts his sword away:your welcome honestly a ninja is all but useless in a strait on fight like that ninjutsu is all about sneak attacks

Joshua33
08-27-2014, 06:47 PM
West City

Joshua thought about the question for a bit

"Well, mom may still be busy now. You can take me along if you want, Goku. Plus at some point I would like to see if Bulma is ok. Just to be sure." Joshua says

The Cligpffs Area

Jen soon appeared to the Foot Elite in a few seconds

"I don't think he's a threat. But this person I saw with my old friend maybe a problem. If we want the girl. We may have to nab someone for either the girl or her DragonBall radar." Jen reported

Mega Man
08-27-2014, 07:12 PM
Chain's Island

Bulma said to Chain. “You’re a skilled fighter. I’m glad we met. You’re just really great.” She smiled. The blue haired girl looked around. “So…. that’s a nice place. I’m guessing you live alone.”

~*~

Flying on the Nimbus cloud, Goku said “Yeah, I would like to meet up with Bulma sometime today. Let’s go into the city for awhile first.”

Goku landed the Nimbus cloud in West City, near the Capsule Corp building. The cloud flew away, but Goku could call it back to him whenever he wanted to.

“So what would you like to do?” He asks Joshua. “I’m going to look for a girl for Master Roshi to meet. He sure has a strange way of finding a date.” He looks around as they stand there in the city.

~*~

The cliffs area

The elite ninja stood up. “Jen, I’m wounded from the battle, but I think I will be okay. That girl dropped her dragon radar, take it with you. You know what? Let’s just take the motorcycle and go back to the Foot HQ.” He saw Bulma’s motorcycle nearby.

Blackeyedsonic
08-27-2014, 07:14 PM
Chain:yeah I do it's not that bad my uncle raised me but I just can't go home to his land it's to peaceful for me *shrugs*

Mega Man
08-27-2014, 07:21 PM
Chain's Island

Bulma said to Chain "Okay. As for me, I like the peace. I like to go on adventures though." She looked back at the house.

~*~

West City

"Hey Joshua." Goku said. "Let's go into the Capsule Corp building. That's where Bulma lives. She's not there right now, but since she knows me, I'm free to go into the building. They have all kinds of fun stuff in there. There's golf, and a pool, and lots of food, and all kinds of stuff." He was happy thinking about it, and walked over to the building and went in.

Vikthefox
08-27-2014, 07:24 PM
Dr. Briefs sees Goku. "Hello there, Goku", he said.

Joshua33
08-27-2014, 07:24 PM
Goku and Joshua

Joshua looked to Goku upon hearing the question

"I suppose I'll stay with you for a while, Goku. But I'm not going to hook Master Roshi up with my mom." Joshua says, hoping Goku understands that

Cliffs Area

Jen looked to the Foot Elite

"I'll grab the DragonBall radar and take it to Master Shredder myself." Jen says as she runs and grabs the DragonBall radar

Mega Man
08-27-2014, 07:30 PM
Capsule Corp Building

Goku looked to Joshua. "You're a good friend. Yeah, I understand. We can find another girl for Master Roshi to date."

The young saiyan heard a familiar voice. "Hi Dr. Briefs. It is good to see you."

Goku looked back to Joshua. "This is Bulma's dad."

~*~

The Foot Elite got on the motorcycle and drove away, towards the Foot HQ. He was still injured, but he would be okay.

Blackeyedsonic
08-27-2014, 07:32 PM
Chain:an adventure is fun and peace after a war is great but don't you think we should find the other dragon balls?*holds the one star ball up*

Roshi sneezes and desides to call baby Gamara

Mega Man
08-27-2014, 07:55 PM
Chain's Island

Bulma said "Yes, let's find more dragonballs. Then we can make a wish to the eternal dragon. I'm glad you have the dragonball, I wouldn't want the ninjas to get it. Oh no...... my dragon radar is gone! How else can we find the dragonballs? Hmm.... wait, if you take me to the Capsule Corp building, I can get another radar."

~*~

Goku smiled. "I Hope you're having a good day, Dr. Briefs. I saw Bulma earlier. She has a new friend. He's an elf named Chain."

Easily distracted sometimes, Goku wanders over to a window to look outside, that leads to an outside area a part of Capsule Corp. It is a golfing area for people to lounge in.

Blackeyedsonic
08-27-2014, 07:59 PM
Chain:I guess or I could just use the chrissword to dowse for them but your radar seems easyer*he takes out his ocarina and gets ready to play a song to warp them*

Vikthefox
08-27-2014, 08:00 PM
"Good to see you too, Goku. Bulma's hanging out with an elf? I don't think I've seen an elf before", Dr. Briefs said.

He then turned to Joshua and said, "Hello, what's your name?"

Mega Man
08-27-2014, 08:13 PM
Chain's Island

Bulma looked to Chain. "Hmm? I think we should go to Capsule Corp. That's my home."

~*~

Goku said to Dr. Briefs "Yes, I think Chain is the first elf I have met. He's a nice guy. I wonder where the elves live." Goku liked to meet new people. "I think I will go out where the golfers are."

Goku walked to a door that would lead to an outside area. The golfers must be friends of Dr. Briefs or Mrs. Briefs. He wasn't sure.

Nearby, he saw a beautiful woman with wavy purple hair. It was long hair to about mid-back length. She had on a pink t-shirt and bluejeans. On her feet were pink sneakers.

"Hi, I'm Goku." He approached her.

The woman looked over at him. "Hey kid, I'm Tina. You have a tail?"

"Yeah, I don't understand why other people don't. Oh well." He said.

Must be a toy he bought at a toy store. She thought to herself.

Goku said "Would you like to meet my Master Roshi? He owns his own island."

"Sure." Tina replied.

Blackeyedsonic
08-27-2014, 08:22 PM
Chain pulls Bulma to him and plays a difrent song warping them again this time to Bulmas home

Roshi greats baby Gamora:hello old friend I might have use for you in a bit if I'm lucky ill have a hot date tonight

Mega Man
08-27-2014, 08:32 PM
Capsule Corp Building

Bulma looks around. "Wow, Chain that is great that we can travel like this. Maybe later I could find out if there is a way to make a copy of the technology you use." She didn't know much about it. "Although, its probably an artifact like the dragonballs, and if it is, then it probably can't be copied." It had been an interesting day so far.

She walked over to her Dad. "Hey Dad, this is Chain." She then saw Joshua and waved to him. "And I remember you from earlier too. Goku's new friend. We will probably be friends too, since Goku likes to come by here often." She smiled.

Outside in the golf area, Goku looks up at Tina.

Goku says to her "So would you like to meet my Master Roshi soon?"

"uh... sure." She says.

"Okay!" Goku gently grabs her wrist and calls "Nimbus!"

The cloud appears in the golfing area.

"Here, just get on, we will go to Master Roshi's island." Says Goku.

"Uhh.... okay, but don't drop me." Tina replies. "Are you sure this is safe?"

Goku replies "If you have a pure heart, you won't fall off. If you don't, then just hold on to me."

Tina gets on the cloud and she is able to sit down.

"That's great." Goku gets on and flies away. He didn't realize that he just left without telling anyone, and that it was kind of rude.

~*~

Roshi's Island

Goku lands the Nimbus cloud on Roshi's Island. He steps on to the sand, and Tina follows him.

"This is a nice place, I like it so far." Tina says. "This day has turned strange all of a sudden....."

Blackeyedsonic
08-27-2014, 08:40 PM
Chain smiles:it's a fairy orican it uses fary magic to work*then he turns to Dr briefs*it is nice to meet you sir

Roshi sees Tina and walks over to her and in a shock polightly grabs her hand and kisses it:it is a honor to have such a lovely guest

Vikthefox
08-27-2014, 08:41 PM
"Hello, Chain, I'm Dr. Briefs", Dr. Briefs said. He then turned around and noticed saw Goku leave. "Goku just left without saying goodbye", the Dr. remarked.

Mega Man
08-27-2014, 08:50 PM
Capsule Corporation

Bulma seems happy that Chain and Dr. Briefs are getting along fine. "Dad, ninjas tried to capture me earlier today. Chain protected me from them. I'm still worried about why ninjas would be after me."

~*~

Roshi's Island

Goku smiles, happy that Master Roshi is happy. He walks over to look at the ocean.

Tina's blue eyes stare at Roshi. "Oh, hi there. You're nice." She smiles. "I'm Tina. Are you Master Roshi?" She thinks to herself He seems a little old for my liking.

Blackeyedsonic
08-27-2014, 09:27 PM
Roshi smiles:yes that is me do you care to walk with me along the beach

Chain smiles at Bulma:why wouldent they want you your beautiful smart and your rich pluse you had a radar that can track a wish granting item

Mega Man
08-27-2014, 10:10 PM
Capsule Corporation

"Oh thank you." Bulma said. "That reminds me, I would like to get my dragon radar." She walks away, then turns back and says "Excuse me."

Bulma took the elevator to the floor where her room is. She then went to go get another dragon radar.

She returned to where Chain and Dr. Briefs are. "Okay, I have it. I'm glad I have more than one dragon radar. I wonder if those ninjas have the first dragon radar."

~*~

Master Roshi's Island

Goku called "Nimbus!" He then stepped on to the cloud. "Master Roshi, I'm going to go find Krillin and see what he's doing." He then flew away on Nimbus.

Tina looked at Goku as he flew away, she then looked to Roshi. "I have never seen anything like that before...... and sure I will walk on the beach with you. I work as a developer of robots. Do you work or are you umm....." She was going to say retired, but she decided not to. "Or are you independently wealthy?"

Blackeyedsonic
08-27-2014, 10:14 PM
Chain:they proboly do sorry

Roshi leads her on a walk of the beach:well I'm a martal arts teacher but I'm also well off enuf to teach at my leasure who I want to and you say you design robots what models do you like to work on?

Mega Man
08-27-2014, 10:21 PM
Capsule Corporation

Bulma looks to Chain. "We can go look for the dragonballs if you want to."

~*~

Roshi's Island

"That is all very interesting. I design a lot of different robots. Mostly large robots that can pick up heavy objects." She walks with Roshi on the beach.

~*~

Goku flies on the Nimbus cloud, looking for where Krillin is.

Blackeyedsonic
08-27-2014, 10:24 PM
Chain smiles:I'd love to help you with that this time we take my ride*leads Bulma out back*

Roshi smiles and puts an arm around her not forceful but definetly putting the moves on her:that's amazing

Mega Man
08-27-2014, 10:30 PM
Capsule Corporation

Bulma follows Chain. "Do you have a horse?" She assumed so since he had the ocarina. She walks outside.

~*~

Roshi's Island

Tina looks at Roshi. "Thank you." She says. Then she looks at him, as he has his arm around her. "It is a nice island."

~*~

Goku finds Krillin and lands near him. He steps off of the Nimbus cloud. "Hey Krillin, what's new?"

Blackeyedsonic
08-27-2014, 10:33 PM
Chain smiles and plays a song and from the sky a horse with beautiful wings lands and galleps up to him:yes I have a horse

Roshi smiles:yeah it's a paradise *he leans in to try and kiss her hopeing she lets him*

Mega Man
08-27-2014, 10:35 PM
Bulma sees the horse and can't believe it. "Wow, the horse can fly! Usually I have to use my plane."

~*~

Roshi's Island

Tina looks at him. "Huh? What are you doing?"

Turtle moves along the beach.

Metroid
08-27-2014, 10:37 PM
"Oh hey Goku, nothing much, just looking for something to practice my strength on."
Krillin said as he looked around at rocks and trees
"this place should do nicely"

Blackeyedsonic
08-27-2014, 10:37 PM
Chain smiles:yeah she's a beautiful horse I found her as a pony saved her

Roshi stops and sighs:nothing miss just being a old fool I guess

Mega Man
08-27-2014, 10:44 PM
Goku says "Yeah, that's a good idea." The young saiyan goes over and punches a rock and it smashes to a few rock pieces. "I don't know what to do, maybe later we should go talk to Bulma. I found a date for Master Roshi."

~*~

Bulma looks at the flying horse. "That's a nice story, she's beautiful."

~*~

Tina looks at Roshi. "No, you're fine." She then kisses him. "This is my day off. Tomorrow I go back to designing robots. I'm smart if I say so myself, more than just a pretty face."

Blackeyedsonic
08-27-2014, 10:47 PM
Chain smiles:lets go she's a very good horse

Roshi smiles:I am lucky to spend your day off with you *he kisses her back*

Mega Man
08-27-2014, 10:51 PM
Bulma gets on the horse, but she makes sure that Chain will be the one to steer the horse. "I haven't been on a flying horse before." She looks at the dragon radar. "I hope we can find more dragonballs."

~*~

Tina smiles at Roshi. "Are you..... looking for a date, a girlfriend.... or a wife?"

Turtle is spying on them, he can't believe it.

~*~

Goku practices his moves on the rocks, punching another one. "Hey Krillin, did you learn anything about those ninja guys? Who were they? I wonder if they are going to come back and try to bother our friends."

Blackeyedsonic
08-27-2014, 10:54 PM
Chain gets on and holds Bulma so she won't fall:me too

Roshi smiles:I am hopeing to find a wife but I don't belive in rushing romance

Metroid
08-27-2014, 10:54 PM
"Im not sure, they seemed friendly, at least to me"
Krillin said as he shot a very minor energy blast at a tree, scorching the bark

(OOC: im really not sure how to play raph in this story, so would anyone like to take him?)

Mega Man
08-27-2014, 11:33 PM
Goku looks at one of the cliffs. "Ka....me.....ha....me....ha!" He sends the energy blast towards a cliff and it blows up. "Maybe I used too much energy. The entire cliff is gone, wow!"

He then punches a rock and it goes to pieces. "I hope we can meet those ninja guys again. I want to learn about them."

~*~

Bulma looks on her screen. "The dragon radar is picking up a signal, not too far from here going North."

~*~

Tina walks with Roshi and then sits in one of the beach side chairs. "I also don't want to rush romance. I was just wondering what kind of relationship you were looking for. After all, I just met you. How old are you? I'm 29." She looks at Roshi.

Turtle continues to spy on them.

((Shredder will be looking for the dragonballs again soon, the story will be more action packed once he gets a dragon radar))

Blackeyedsonic
08-27-2014, 11:38 PM
Roshi sits with Tina:I am well phisicly about 55 give or take I am really over 400 years old in my 50's I found and drank from the fountain of youth it was a bit of a lie it just locked me at the age I drank it at but I'm as strong as a man in his prime*he told the truth in hopes that after dateing she might let him give her some of the water*

Chain flys the way she said to fly

Mega Man
08-27-2014, 11:43 PM
((Goodnight, I will be back tomorrow. It is almost 2:00 AM here. It is a fun game.))

Bulma looks at the radar screen. "We're getting closer to the dragonball. If we had all seven dragonballs, what do you think you would wish for?"

~*~

Tina is surprised. "Wow, I can't believe you're that old. No offense." She smiles. "That is incredible about the fountain of youth. I wish I had some of that water. Hmm.... by the way, if I marry you, do I get the island too?"

~*~

At the Foot HQ, Shredder is getting impatient. "Where could my ninjas be?" He says aloud to himself. "Good training Lady Nightmare."

Blackeyedsonic
08-27-2014, 11:46 PM
Chain looks at Bulma and holds her closer:um I have an idea

Roshi:yes of corse my home would be your home and if your my bride I'd give you some of the water

Joshua33
08-28-2014, 03:24 AM
Capsule Corps

Joshua looked around the building. It sure was very I,pressive for sure

"Sure is a nice place you two have here." Joshua told Bulma's parents

West City Foot HQ

Jen got the DragonBall radar and she took it to Shredder

"Here master Shredder, I got the DragonBall radar for you." Jen told Hredder

Fang Wolf
08-28-2014, 06:53 AM
Foot HQ, West City

The kick hit Saki, and then he did some more punches.
He did a flip and then a jump kick. "I'm impressed with your skills, it is a good training session.
Some day, in the future, you might be the leader of the Foot Clan."

"I'd make you proud, Dad." She'll block his punches.
She hits back with front paws.

At the Foot HQ, Shredder is getting impatient.
"Where could my ninjas be?" He says aloud to himself.
"Good training Lady Nightmare."

Lady smiles a smile. "So what do you do now?"
She looked at her father with a curious gaze.

Vikthefox
08-28-2014, 07:19 AM
Capsule Corps

Joshua looked around the building. It sure was very I,pressive for sure

"Sure is a nice place you two have here." Joshua told Bulma's parents

"Thank you", Dr. Briefs said

Mega Man
08-28-2014, 11:25 AM
Foot HQ, West City

Shredder took the dragon radar. "Thank you Jen, you serve me well. Now my plan is closer to being completed. For bringing me the dragon radar, you have a higher rank in the Foot Clan."

He looked to Lady Nightmare. "You may do as you please. If you want to train, that is fine. I'm going to take a trip back to New York. I will return soon."

He pressed a button on a remote, and the blue portal opened. He then stepped through the portal, taking the dragon radar with him.

~*~

Bulma looked at her dragon radar device. "If you land down there, there should be a dragonball close by." She was having fun on this new adventure, and she was still surprised that Chain has a flying horse.

~*~

Tina said to Roshi, as she sits in the beach side chair "That sounds good to me." She looked at the ocean waves. "Since we just met, we should date awhile though."

~*~

Goku stepped on to the Nimbus cloud. "Hey Krillin, would you like to go to the Capsule Corp building? There's not much going on out here."

Joshua33
08-28-2014, 11:34 AM
Capsule Corp

Joshua looked around the building. He was pretty amazed by the place. But then again, he somehow always had a thing for technology in his life, plus he was pretty smart for his age

"This building's incredible. But better not touch anything or I could get into trouble." Joshua says

Foot HQ

Jen was amazed to hear Shredder tell her she now had a higher rank in the Foot. She wondered if she should follow Shredder or let him do what he wanted alone

Fang Wolf
08-28-2014, 11:44 AM
Foot HQ, West City

Shredder took the dragon radar. "Thank you Jen, you serve me well. Now my plan is closer to being completed. For bringing me the dragon radar, you have a higher rank in the Foot Clan."
He looked to Lady Nightmare. "You may do as you please. If you want to train, that is fine. I'm going to take a trip back to New York. I will return soon."
He pressed a button on a remote, and the blue portal opened. He then stepped through the portal, taking the dragon radar with him.

Lady Nightmare walking where Shredder has all his (Shredder's) armors.
And She looks Shredder's gauntlet, she puts on it her right paw.

Blackeyedsonic
08-28-2014, 11:48 AM
Chain lands where Bulma said to

Roshi smiles:alright then we will date for as long as you need

Mega Man
08-28-2014, 01:32 PM
Bulma steps off of the flying horse and looks around. She sees a cliff nearby. "I think the dragonball is at the top of that cliff." She looks at Chain, then she walks towards the cliff. She starts walking up there, and when she gets closer she carefully climbs up to the top.

She uses the dragon radar, and finds a dragonball behind a large rock. She then carefully makes her way back down to the ground.

"Its the 3 star dragonball!" She says to Chain. "We make a good team." She smiles. "So now that is 2 dragonballs we have, and now to find the other 5."

~*~

Tina looks to Roshi as she sits in her beach side chair. "It is a nice island, I can seen why you like living here." She then stands up. "I was thinking that I could see what your house is like."

~*~

Shredder returns to the Foot HQ in West City. He steps through the portal into his throne room. He is in his silver Shredder armor. "We are now ready to find the dragonballs. That trip to the other dimension was well worth it."

His Foot ninjas are standing nearby.

Shredder gives to several of his ninjas dragon radars. "I had my scientists use their technology to create more of these dragon radars. The process to replicate these devices was easy. Now I would like for you to focus your efforts on finding the dragonballs. Go now!"

The Foot ninjas leave and use different vehicles to fly away from the building. Some have small planes, and other ninjas have vehicles that resemble flying ATV vehicles.

Shredder looks at Jen. "I thank you again for bringing me the dragon radar."

Fang Wolf
08-28-2014, 01:44 PM
Lady Nightmare was still in Armor Room, sit down and look at them.
"Dad have very beautiful Amors here.." She says - Her tail drag forward back on the floor.

Joshua33
08-28-2014, 01:50 PM
Capsule Corp

Joshua was getting a bit tired from all the walking and riding on the Nimbus cloud he had on with Goku so he went into the living room and sat on a chair to relax for a while.

"A little rest would be a nice idea." Joshua thinks to himself

Foot HQ

Jen gave Shredder a smile of appreciation

"No problem, master Shredder. I make good on my words to you. I won't fail you. Is there something you want me to do now?" Jen asks Shredder

Mega Man
08-28-2014, 02:15 PM
Shredder looks to Jen. He puts a hand on her shoulder for a moment. "I'm glad that you're loyal to me. I believe that you have a bright future with the Foot Clan. Right now you may do whatever you want, or you can go out there and search for the dragonballs."

Several Foot ninjas enter the throne room. They place 4 dragonballs on a small table.

"That was quick work." Shredder says. "I guess this is how work gets done. I have the greatest ninja clan in the universe. Good work, my ninjas. We are well on our way to having ultimate power."

~*~

Master Roshi's Island

Tina didn't think that Master Roshi would mind if she went in his house. She walked over to the back door, and it opened. I guess he doesn't need to think about door locks all the way out here on his own island. She thinks to herself.

She decides to look around the place, and goes upstairs into a guest bedroom. She opens some dresser drawers. She then finds the four star dragonball. She picks it up. Looking at it, she is very much liking what she sees.

Blackeyedsonic
08-28-2014, 02:27 PM
Chain:yes we do and this is fun

Roshi follows Tina:um ha that's Gokus room my student that's his dragon ball

Joshua33
08-28-2014, 02:28 PM
Foot HQ

Jen was grateful
To hear Shredder saying she has a bright future with him and the Foot clan. She think something over for a bit

"I'll try to locate any other dragonballs. I promise not to come back empty handed. But I may need one of those dragon radars for some help." Jen says

Mega Man
08-28-2014, 02:38 PM
Shredder looks to Jen. "Be careful what you promise. I appreciate your work." He hands her a dragon radar. "There are a few buttons on the dragon radar. This is the main button." He shows her the radar buttons.

There were now 3 dragonballs out there in the world. Two of them were with Bulma and Chain. Another dragonball was at Master Roshi's house.

~*~

Bulma smiled at Chain. "So where do you want to go now? We could look for more dragonballs." She looks at her dragon radar. "It is not picking up any dragonballs. We will need to travel more to try to find any."

~*~

Roshi's Island

Tina says to Roshi. "Oh.... okay. I didn't know this was Goku's room. The dragonball is very pretty. So it is his then? If it was yours I was going to ask for it. I don't want to take what is not mine though." She looks at the dragonball.

Blackeyedsonic
08-28-2014, 02:41 PM
Chain:we need to act fast get the dragon balls first *helps her on the horse*

Roshi smiles sadly:it's Gokus keep sake from his grandpa

Joshua33
08-28-2014, 02:44 PM
Foot HQ

Jen nodded to Shredder as he instructed her. "I understand, master. I'll be back." Jen says

With that said, Jen took her leave from the Foot HQ to search for some more dragonballs for Shredder Nd not planning to fail Dhredder

Capsule Corp

Joshua seemed to be having a strange dream as he was taking a nap

Metroid
08-28-2014, 02:53 PM
Krillin arrives at Roshi's island

"That was some good training, might have hit a rock in the wrong spot"
Krillin says as he holds his arm about half way up in pain, then smiles and giggles

Mega Man
08-28-2014, 02:56 PM
Bulma gets back on the flying horse. As the horse flies away with Chain and Bulma, she looks at the dragon radar. "There is one dragonball. That is at Master Roshi's Island. My friend Goku has that dragonball. He won't give that one up unless we have the other six dragonballs."

They continued flying. Bulma looks at the dragon radar screen. "I'm seeing 4 dragonballs on my screen. They seem to be in that building up ahead. Someone already has them, I think we're out of luck for now. Unless we can buy the dragonballs from them. I have money, as you know."

~*~

Shredder looks out the window. "What is that?" He says to himself. It was too far away. "It looks like a flying animal." Shredder looks around in his throne room. Jen had left to go look for dragonballs. He figured that Lady Nightmare was still in the armory.

Shredder says to a Foot ninja "I want you to go find out what that flying animal is."

The Foot ninja leaves on one of the flying ATVs.

~*~

Master Roshi's Island

"Oh..... okay." Tina says. She puts the dragonball back in the dresser drawer. "Do you know where there may be more dragonballs? I have only heard of them as a legend. So they are real then."

Outside the Kame House, a small wooden boat arrives on Master Roshi's island. Five Foot ninja step on to the sand, one of them is an elite ninja.

Turtle approaches them. "What are you doing here? Who are you?" He asks.

The Foot elite says "A talking turtle." He stares at him. "We're looking for something. Don't worry turtle, just go back to whatever you were doing before we arrived."

Fang Wolf
08-28-2014, 02:59 PM
Lady look on all Armor, she falls into the interests of one. (Turtles Forever Armor)
It was so beautiful. She walks closer to it and touch it with his paw.

Blackeyedsonic
08-28-2014, 03:01 PM
Master Roshi walks outside having heard the ninjas arrive:this is privet property

Chain:not a good idea we'd need to raid them after all that building has the same symbol as the ninjas that attacked you*he notices the ninja flying to him and turns away to avoid him*

Joshua33
08-28-2014, 03:05 PM
Foot HQ

Jen was about to leave when she looked out the window and saw a flying animal. She had a pair of binoculars on her and she used them to get a better look.

"Well, this is interesting. Master." Jen says, getting to zshredder

"I used these to look out the window quickly. I think that girl is on that animal." Jen says

"The one you told me about before." Jen added

Mega Man
08-28-2014, 03:13 PM
Foot HQ, West City

Shredder walks over to Jen. "That is interesting. Good work, Jen." He carefully takes the binoculars from her and looks in them. "Yes, that's her." He hands the binoculars back to Jen. "Don't do anything yet. I wouldn't want her to get hurt. She's far too valuable to me."

Shredder picks up a phone and calls the ninja on the flying ATV. "Foot ninja, I want you to follow that flying horse."

~*~

Bulma says to Chain. "Yes, good to avoid that building then. I'm glad you noticed that it is the ninja's building."

~*~

Roshi's Island

Goku smiles at Krillin. "Yeah, you have to be careful. It was good training though." He then sees the ninjas. "Hey look Krillin, its five of those ninja guys here on the island."

Tina stands behind Roshi.

The Foot elite ninja says to Roshi "We are here for a dragonball. Then we will leave. We would like to search the house."

Joshua33
08-28-2014, 03:17 PM
west City Foot HQ

Jen nodded to Shredder as she heard him telling her not to do anything yet.

"I'll be here for when you do need me." Jen says

She chose to put the dragon Rafael back on the table and did so

Blackeyedsonic
08-28-2014, 03:21 PM
Chain picks up speed trying to lose the ninja

Roshi:I'm afraid I don't know what you are talking about but I will repeat this is privet property leave now *he stands calmly with no fear shown*

Mega Man
08-28-2014, 04:40 PM
Foot HQ, West City

Shredder said to Jen "You are one of my best ninja."

He picked up the phone and called the ninja on the flying ATV. "Do not let her escape." He then pressed a button on the intercom system in the throne room. "Foot ninja, I need 10 of you to use your dragon radars, and track down more dragonballs. First of all, there is a flying horse and I want you to surround it and demand that it land."

~*~

Bulma said to Chain as they flew on the flying horse "You're doing a good job staying away from that ninja. I feel safe with you."

Many ninjas on flying ATVs, 11 in total, sped up and soon surrounded the flying horse. One ninja yelled "You are surrounded! Land the horse on the ground below, or we will attack!"

~*~

Roshi's Island

The Foot elite on the island looked around. The ninja said "Its just an old man, a couple of kids, and a woman. A talking turtle too. We can handle them. Don't use too much force, we don't want to hurt anyone if we don't have to."

The ninja started walking up to the house, with the four others following him. The elite ninja put a hand on Roshi, trying to push him to the side. "You better move."

Goku ran and jump kicked the Foot elite ninja. The other ninjas attacked. Goku took the power pole weapon stored on his back, and used it as a bo staff to defeat all the ninjas.

The elite ninja got up, and ran to his boat and got in. He then made the boat start to leave the island.

Goku walked up to Master Roshi. "You're okay, right? I don't like it when people try to bother my friends. Those guys are bad news."

Blackeyedsonic
08-28-2014, 04:51 PM
Chain focuses and his hand glows:you will not take her!!*then he yells thunder as he raises the hand making lighting fly out of the sky striking the foot that wore chasing him*

Roshi smiles at Goku:it's ok I could of handled them but thank you

Mega Man
08-28-2014, 05:00 PM
Bulma is surprised by Chain's powerful attack against the ninjas. "Nice move, Chain. I was worried there for a second. You're a great guy."

~*~

Master Roshi's Island

"You're welcome." Goku said. "I think I will spend some time on your island now." He saw Tina standing nearby. "Hey Tina, how are you?"

"I'm good, Goku. How are you?" She said to him.

"I'm fine." Goku smiled and walked over to sit next to turtle on the beach.

Tina looked at Roshi. "Will you show me more of the house?"

~*~

Shredder was contacted by one of the ninja and told about what happened over the phone. Shredder then said "I will return. If you want something done right, you have to do it yourself. Jen, watch my throne room while I'm away."

He left his throne room and walked down a short hallway. He opened two double doors and stepped out on to the roof. He boarded a helicopter and flew away.

Blackeyedsonic
08-28-2014, 05:04 PM
Roshi leads Tina on a tour of his house

Chain smiles blushing lightly as he instructs the hose to fly faster doing a whip move:hang on tight!

Mega Man
08-28-2014, 05:14 PM
Bulma holds on tight as Chain flies them on the flying horse. "Where do you think we should go? I was thinking back to Capsule Corp. What do you think?"

~*~

Tina looks around Roshi's house. "It is a very nice place. We have enough room and it is small at the same time. I like it." She decides to walk to the living room, and sits on the couch. She looks at Roshi.

Outside, Goku sits on the beach. "Its a nice day, what do you think Krillin?" He looks at the beach, feeling happy. "Those ninja guys were not tough at all."

Just then, a helicopter with the Foot symbol on it lands on Master Roshi's Island. It lands away from the house, next to the ocean.

Goku stands up and walks to the other side of the house, and sees the helicopter. "I wonder who that is? Hey, it has the ninja symbol on it." He gets his power pole weapon out, ready to fight.

Shredder in his silver armor, with his red eyes glowing in his helmet, steps out on to the beach. He has a dragon radar in hand.

Blackeyedsonic
08-28-2014, 05:17 PM
Chain smiles at Bulma:I was gonna fight my way in and get the dragon balls for you

Roshi sits with Tina:yes this is a great house I buit it myself

Mega Man
08-28-2014, 05:22 PM
Bulma smiles. "Maybe sometime we can get the dragonballs. I think we should plan to find a way to get them. It will be dangerous going into that ninja base though. Right now, I'd like to go back to Capsule Corp." It had been an interesting day, and for Bulma it was stressful having those ninja trying to capture her.

~*~

"That's nice." Tina says. She walks over to a window and looks out. "I heard what sounded like a helicopter. Uh.... Roshi..... there's a guy in silver samurai armor on the beach." She goes upstairs and locks herself in Goku's room. "I'm staying in here!" She calls to Roshi.

On the beach, Shredder walks towards the house.

Goku approaches the samurai. "Hey, what are you doing here?"

Shredder backhands Goku, sending him flying to the edge of the beach. He gets up and looks at Shredder.

Blackeyedsonic
08-28-2014, 05:26 PM
Chain sighs his adventurer wanting to tackle a dungion:alright lets head home

Roshi walks out calmly and stares shredder down:what doyouwant on my island?

Mega Man
08-28-2014, 05:44 PM
Bulma says "You could take me back to Capsule Corp. Then you could go get the dragonballs. Please be careful though. I don't know if I want you to do that. You're very tough, but you don't know what might be in that ninja building."

~*~

Shredder walks up to Roshi's house. He stops and stands a few feet away from Roshi. "I am The Shredder. I am here to get the dragonball that you have. Give me the dragonball!"

Goku walks up to Shredder and hits him with the power pole. Shredder falls down.

The samurai gets up. "You have power, young one." He then grabs the power pole away from Goku.

"Hey, give me that back!" Goku says and jump kicks Shredder.

Shredder goes flying backwards. He gets up, and runs at Goku, hitting him with the power pole.

Shredder then walks back to the house. He holds the power pole next to Roshi. "Step aside. The dragonball will be mine."

Blackeyedsonic
08-28-2014, 05:51 PM
Roshi moves faster then a human can track and kicks shredder across the island:you will pay for attacking one of my students*his voice is nether angry more sad but just a statement of fact*

Chain lands at capsol corp:I guess I can wait

Joshua33
08-28-2014, 05:54 PM
West City Oot HQ

Jen then did as Shredder told her, to watch his throne room until he returned. She ordered how Shredder would o Ishizu that Goku character.

Capule Orp

Joshua awokee from his nap and his strange dream after a while. He wondered when he'd see Bulma again

Fang Wolf
08-28-2014, 06:01 PM
In Armor room
Lady still look at Shredder Armor (Turtles Forever), she want test it.
"But I must ask Father first or can I test without ask him? *hm* I want try one.
I want look like Father in his Armor..*hm* I hope he not be mad on me if I try this one." she says.

Mega Man
08-28-2014, 06:13 PM
Roshi's Island

Shredder gets up. "You are strong." He says to Roshi. The samurai walks back to where Roshi is, and punches him.

Shredder opens the front door and goes into Roshi's house. He goes upstairs and follows where the dragon radar shows where a dragonball is. He finds a locked door. He kicks the door, and it opens.

Tina sees Shredder, and she screams. "Please don't hurt me!" She sits on the floor and puts her hands over her face. She looks at Shredder.

Shredder says nothing. He walks by her, and opens the dresser drawer, picking up the four star dragonball. "I have it!" Shredder says to himself.

Goku runs into the house and up the stairs. He takes a fighting stance. "That's a gift from my grandpa!" Goku says. "Put it back in the drawer!" Goku is mad.

Shredder puts a claw near Tina. "Don't come any closer. I'm warning you. Please think before you come over here. I don't play games, if you come over here, it won't be good for her."

Tina is scared and looks at Shredder. She looks at Goku and shakes her head for him not to come closer.

~*~

Bulma steps off of the horse and walks into Capsule Corp. "I enjoyed riding on the horse, Chain." She looks back at him. She then sees Joshua. "Hi there, how are you?"

Blackeyedsonic
08-28-2014, 06:16 PM
(Dude Roshi is not a one hit ko guy)

Joshua33
08-28-2014, 06:18 PM
Capsule Corp

Joshua turned as he saw Bulma when she returned.

"Oh hi there, Bulma. I'm ok. Just been relaxing here for a while." Joshua tells Bulma

Mega Man
08-28-2014, 06:18 PM
(Dude Roshi is not a one hit ko guy)

((Yes, I agree with you. Shredder is an Utrom in a robot suit though. He put a lot of power into that punch. Roshi is not knocked out though. He's very strong, I know.))

Blackeyedsonic
08-28-2014, 06:20 PM
(Then what happend to Roshi he's just not their somehow when he could i don't know block?)

Fang Wolf
08-28-2014, 06:21 PM
Lady Nightmare look at Shredder Armor, she want test it.
"I'm try it before Father come home. I hope he not be home soon..."

Mega Man
08-28-2014, 06:21 PM
(That's true. Okay, I think that next time I will keep that in mind. I would like to continue playing now. I totally understand what you mean though. :) ))

Blackeyedsonic
08-28-2014, 06:26 PM
(Ok dude)

Roshi jumps in the window and kicks shredder away from Tina and knocks the dragon ball out of his hand the window was behind shredder so as to cover the attacks aproch

Mega Man
08-28-2014, 06:57 PM
Shredder was kicked out into the hall. He gets up.

Goku runs over and picks up the four star dragonball. "I have to keep this safe."

Tina moves to where Master Roshi is standing. "Please get me to a safer place." She says to him.

Shredder runs at Goku.

Goku runs and jump kicks Shredder. Goku then picks up his power pole. "Hey Shredder!" Goku calls. "Over here!" Goku runs and jumps out the window.

Shredder runs down stairs and out of the front door. He sees Goku on the beach. "I will destroy you all! No one will stop me from getting all of the dragonballs!"

Goku puts his hands together and looked towards Shredder. "Ka...... me...... ha...... me......."

Shredder runs at Goku and is about to slash him with a claw.

"Haaaa!" Goku yells as he completes the Ka Me Ha Me Ha attack. Shredder is blasted by the energy attack and goes flying backwards.

Goku then runs and jump kicks Shredder's helicopter. It falls over.

~*~

Capsule Corp Building

"Hi Joshua, I'm glad you're doing good." She says. Bulma waits for Chain.

Blackeyedsonic
08-28-2014, 07:03 PM
Roshi grabs Tina and jumps into baby Gamara who flys off with them

Chain walks in with Bulma

Joshua33
08-28-2014, 07:05 PM
West City Foot HQ

While Jen was watching over Shredder's throne room, she was thinking that maybe she needed a change of clothes. But she'll wait until Shredder returns. She was pretty proud of herself for all the work she'd done or Shredder.

Capsule Corp

Hoshua nodded to Bulma as he took care of in itch

"Heh thanks. Id this is a bad time, I'll just leave."m Joshua says not wanting to give Bulma any trouble

Mega Man
08-28-2014, 07:23 PM
Capsule Corporation

Bulma looks to Joshua. "No, you can stay here if you would like to." She smiles.

The blue haired girl then looked to Chain. "I'm going to go up to my room for awhile, I will be back."

She then walks to the elevator, and goes to the floor where her room is. She walks into her room and closes the door.

~*~

Tina looks to Roshi. "Are we.... on a turtle? Where are we going?" She was glad to be away from Shredder.

~*~

Roshi's Island

Goku continues his battle with Shredder. Eventually, Shredder goes to his helicopter and pushes it back up, then flies off.

Goku jumps and says "Power pole extend!"

The power pole bashes a hole in the helicopter, it spins out of control, and crashes in the ocean.

Joshua33
08-28-2014, 07:27 PM
Capsule Corp

Hearing what Bulma said made Joshua feel like he was not a problem to her. He got a text from Toba and he chose to reply to her, saying he's a a friend's right now and he'll call her back I'm a while

Blackeyedsonic
08-28-2014, 07:32 PM
Chain sits down to wait

Roshi handels the ride:my second island

Mega Man
08-28-2014, 07:42 PM
Capsule Corporation

Bulma looks at herself in the mirror. She thinks to herself I'm looking nice. She turns around and then looks in the mirror again. My clothes look nice. She thinks to herself.

The blue haired girl then sat on her bed, and started combing her hair.

A few minutes later, she was happy to go back down stairs. She just wanted a minute to think. She took a few of the dynocapsules from a dresser drawer and put them in a pocket on her red jacket. These capsules had useful items inside.

She took another look in the mirror. She thought the white shirt, tan shorts, red jacket, and red shoes looked nice. No reason to change clothes. She then left her room.

The elevator doors opened a moment later, and Bulma walked back to where Chain was. "Hey, good to see you. Thank you for protecting me today from ninjas. What would you like to do? Is there anywhere you would like to go? Maybe go to lunch?"

~*~

"Oh... okay." Tina says to Roshi.

~*~

Goku stands on the beach, looking at the wreckage of Shredder's helicopter. "I wonder if he is going to come back from that." He says to himself. Goku wishes that Shredder had not started a fight with them, but the battle was over now and Goku was just defending himself and his friends. He goes in the house and picks up the phone, calling a phone number that Roshi told him about once.

The phone on the other island started ringing.

~*~

As Shredder floats further down into the ocean, he presses a button on a small remote. It was a distress signal for someone to come rescue him.

~*~

Back at the Foot HQ, a Foot Elite ninja was practicing his ninja moves in his room. He picked up his phone, and saw the distress message from Shredder. "I better go get him."

Blackeyedsonic
08-28-2014, 07:55 PM
Chain stands up: sounds like a great idea lets get lunch

Roshi lands on the island and answers his phone

Mega Man
08-28-2014, 07:59 PM
Capsule Corporation

"Okay, sounds good to me." Bulma says. She then walks out of the building with Chain. "There is a pizza place not too far away. Do you think we should go there?"

~*~

Goku says into the phone "Hey Master Roshi. Shredder seems to be gone now. Is Tina alright?"

Blackeyedsonic
08-28-2014, 08:09 PM
Chain smiles as he walks with Bulma:hmmm sounds good to me

Roshi checks Tina: she's fine we are safe I'm on the training island Goku ill be here till you get all the dragon balls and stop theses ninjas

Mega Man
08-28-2014, 08:14 PM
Bulma walks with Chain. She goes into the pizza place. "Hi, I would like to order one large pepperoni pizza and 2 drinks please."

After she gets the food, she goes over to a table and sits down. She waits for Chain to join her.

~*~

Goku says "Oh okay, I will stop the ninjas. I think their leader is defeated. I hope to talk to you again soon. Bye Master Roshi." Goku hangs up the phone, feeling happy. He thinks that everything is going well now. He goes outside and looks at a new helicopter that approaches.

Goku runs and jumps on to the top of the helicopter.

The helicopter sends some sort of magnet attached to a cable into the ocean. It gets Shredder and brings him up into the helicopter. The helicopter then flies away, with Goku hiding on top of it. He has to get down to avoid the helicopter blades.

The helicopter lands at the Foot HQ in West City.

~*~

Tina looks at Master Roshi. "What do you plan to do?" She smiles.

Blackeyedsonic
08-28-2014, 08:18 PM
Chain joins Bulma at the table

Roshi looks at Tina:I don't know part of me wants to stay with you and part of me wants to help Goku this time

Mega Man
08-28-2014, 09:59 PM
Bulma eats the pizza. "It is really good pizza. I'm glad we're here, it is a nice change from avoiding ninjas. It is good to relax." She says to Chain. She then drinks some of the Pepsi.

~*~

Tina says to Roshi "Its whatever you think is best. I like being here with you." She looks around at this new island.

~*~

Foot HQ, West City

Goku sneaks into the throne room of the Foot HQ, following the elite ninja and Shredder.

"Jen." Shredder says. "I'm going back to New York. I need to think about new plans. I don't know when I will be back. You're one of my best ninjas. I'm leaving Jack in charge while I'm gone, since he saved my life when I was in the ocean." He didn't want to explain more.

Shredder opened the portal with a remote, walked through the portal back to New York, and then closed the portal.

Goku watched from behind a curtain in the throne room. He could see a small table in the throne room that had 4 dragonballs on it.

The Foot elite ninja walked over to a part of the throne room where there were candles. He then took off his mask. "I'm Jack. One of Shredder's best elite ninjas. I am in charge while Master Shredder is away." He then looked around. "Ninjas, I would like for you to go on patrol in the building and also check the outside of the building."

The ninjas left, as ordered.

Jack was handsome. He had brown eyes and short black hair. He was wearing a black ninja uniform and the Foot Clan symbol was on a grey belt he was wearing. "Its Jen, right?" He asked, wanting to make sure he knew her name.

Metroid
08-28-2014, 10:42 PM
Krillin follows goku to the foot HQ, he sneaks behind goku into the throne room

Blackeyedsonic
08-28-2014, 10:45 PM
Chain eats a slice:this is great I've never had pizza before

Roshi looks at Tina with a smile:I would love to just stay here but I can't just sit out again

Mega Man
08-28-2014, 10:52 PM
Bulma eats more of the pizza. "It is very good. Wow, so this is your first pizza then? Its a good one." She smiles and drinks more of her Pepsi. "I'm glad to be here eating lunch with you."

~*~

Tina says to Roshi "Alright, if you feel that you need to go help Goku, that is fine." She then looks around. "Where is that turtle guy who brought us here? The other turtle, not the sea turtle. I was wondering if he could take me back to the main land. I was going to go back to Capsule Corp for awhile if you're going to go help Goku." She then gave her phone number to Roshi, so he could call her.

~*~

Foot HQ, West City

"Good to see you, Krillin." Goku whispers, as he hides behind a curtain. "I'm going to try to get the dragonballs."

Goku decides to get down and he crawls to the table where the dragonballs are. He looks at Jack, who seems more interested in Jen at the moment.

The young saiyan takes one of the dragonballs. He puts it in his shirt. He then puts another one in, then another, and then the fourth one. He slowly crawls away.

"I can't believe this worked." Goku whispers to Krillin. "I hope we can get out of here soon."

Blackeyedsonic
08-28-2014, 11:00 PM
Roshi takes it with a smile and gets on baby Gamara with her giving her a ride home

Chain drinks the Pepsi with a smile:I'm very happy to have lunch with you as well

Mega Man
08-28-2014, 11:07 PM
Bulma smiles and eats more of the pizza. Its almost gone now, as she and Chain had almost eaten it all. She drinks more of her Pepsi. She smiles. "Yes, it is nice to be here at the pizza place with you."

~*~

Tina steps on to the main land. She then looks at Roshi who is standing there near the ocean. "Okay, thank you. I guess that little turtle will take you to anywhere you need to go then."

~*~

Goku whispers. "Okay, Krillin let's go."

The young saiyan grabs Krillin's wrist and starts slowly walking to the exit. He walks down a short hallway. He then opens some doors and steps on to the roof.

"We made it!" Goku shouts. "Oh, shouldn't have done that....."

Some ninja start running at them with swords.

"Nimbus!" Goku calls. The cloud appears. Goku basically shoves Krillin on to the cloud and gets on, then flies away.

He flies the Nimbus cloud back to Roshi's island. Goku steps on to the sand, runs in the house and calls Roshi. "No one is answering." Goku says.

Joshua33
08-29-2014, 03:17 AM
Foot HW

As Shredder had left, Jen stayed to watch his throne oom, figured she should watch it for him.

Capsule Corp

Joshua knew better then to bother Bulma and Chin as they had some lunch. MHD thought he's call his mom to update her

Blackeyedsonic
08-29-2014, 05:28 AM
Roshi:yes he will he will bring me back to visit you soon *with that he flys to his home in hopes of meeting up with the boys

Chain blushes slightly as he eats the last pice and sips his soda

Metroid
08-29-2014, 09:49 AM
Krillin struggles to hold on to nimbus, he shouts as they fly away
"That was close!"

Mega Man
08-29-2014, 12:55 PM
Roshi's Island

Goku looks to Krillin as he holds the phone. "Yeah, it was close. I'm glad we're back on Roshi's island. So let's see....." He takes the dragonballs and puts them on Roshi's coffee table in the living room. "With my dragonball, we have 5 now."

Goku hangs up the phone, as Roshi isn't answering. "I think I heard something outside." He goes over and looks out the window. "Master Roshi is back!"

He walks outside to the beach. "Hi Master Roshi, I have the dragonballs. We have 5. I don't know where the other 2 are. That silver samurai armor guy left. He went through this blue energy and he's gone."

~*~

Bulma stands up and starts to walk out of the restaurant, since lunch is over. "That was good." She smiles at Chain. "We could walk some and go back to Capsule Corp."

~*~

"Okay." Tina says, as she walks back towards the city. It was a ways to walk, so it would take her awhile. She decided to stop at a small town. Maybe someone can give me a ride back to West City. She thought to herself. She soon decided to keep walking. Eventually she made it back to West City.

~*~

Capsule Corporation

A woman with black hair, in a yellow t-shirt and bluejean shorts, walks into Capsule Corporation. Following her into the building is a short guy, wearing sunglasses and a hat. He's also in a purple ninja outfit. The hat and sunglasses do not hide his appearance much, it is obvious he is an actual fox from the tail and nose.

"Are you sure this is going to work?" He says to her.

The woman looks to him and nods. "Take a seat." She sits down in the lobby, and the fox sits next to her. Nearby she sees Joshua, but she's never met him before.

Blackeyedsonic
08-29-2014, 12:59 PM
Chain follows Bulma: sure whatever you want

Roshi thinks for a sec:a blue portal?

Mega Man
08-29-2014, 01:07 PM
Roshi's Island

"Yes, I think it was a portal." Goku says. "Would you like to see the dragonballs? They're in the living room." Goku walks into the house and looks at the coffee table. "I wish we had the other 2 dragonballs. I wonder if Bulma has any."

~*~

Bulma walks on the sidewalk with Chain. "It is a beautiful day." She says. "I hope the rest of the day is peaceful. I think those ninja guys are gone. I hope so at least."

She walks to Capsule Corporation and goes into the building.

The woman with the black hair walks up to Chain. "Hi, I'm Jan. And you are?" The woman was lying to him.

Bulma looks at the woman, not trusting her.

Blackeyedsonic
08-29-2014, 01:09 PM
Roshi nods yes he would like to see them as he walks in

Chain notices Bulmas body language but desides to be polight at lest:I'm Chain

Mega Man
08-29-2014, 01:15 PM
Capsule Corporation

"Nice to meet you." The woman says. "My assistant and I are looking for people to join our vacation club."

Bulma looks at her suspiciously. "We have lots of entertainment here at Capsule Corporation. So no thanks." She says.

The woman ignores Bulma. She then looks to Chain. "If you would like to come with me and my assistant, we would tell you more about our club."

Bulma looks at Chain. "Uh.... do whatever you want, but something is really odd about this."

~*~

Roshi's Island

"What do you think we should do, Master Roshi?" Goku asks.

Fang Wolf
08-29-2014, 01:18 PM
Foot HQ, West City: In Armor Room.
Lady Nightmare take down one of her Father's Shredder armor (Turtles Forever)
- She begin to Dress her with it. "I'm Lady Nightmare Shredder!" Lady Says while She keeps the helmet in her paws.

Blackeyedsonic
08-29-2014, 01:27 PM
Chain shrugs:no thanks I'm having a blast here

Roshi looks at them and thinks:hmmmmm we need to contact Bulma

Mega Man
08-29-2014, 01:31 PM
Roshi's Island

Goku says to Roshi "Alright, I can go talk to Bulma. See you soon." He leaves the house and goes to the beach.

"Nimbus!" He calls. The cloud flies down. Goku gets on it and flies away to West City.

Capsule Corporation

The woman with black hair says "We have prizes that you can win. Money prizes." She then gets closer to him and kisses Chain's cheek. "So what do you say? Come with us?"

Bulma is starting to get mad. "Okay, that's enough. You and your assistant need to leave."

Fang Wolf
08-29-2014, 01:40 PM
Foot HQ, West City

Lady Nightmare started training with it in the armor room. "I'm looking good in this one! *giggle*
Yeah Were is my father? He should love this." She leave the Armor room with Shredder Armor on her.

"Father?"

Mega Man
08-29-2014, 01:49 PM
Foot HQ, West City

The Foot elite ninja named Jack approached Lady Nightmare. "Wow, you must be one of Shredder's daughters." He smiled. "If you're looking for Master Shredder, he took the portal back to New York."

~*~

Capsule Corporation

Bulma was mad at the woman with the black hair. "Now I remember where I have seen you before. You're Mai, and your assistant is Shu. Both of you work for Pilaf."

Mai looked to Shu. "Come on, she's figured out who we are. Let's go!"

The fox in the purple ninja outfit ran out the door. Mai followed.

Bulma walked over to Chain. "Those two are enemies of mine. You can't trust them. They're trying to get the dragonballs for their leader Pilaf." She was glad they were gone.

Fang Wolf
08-29-2014, 01:53 PM
Foot HQ, West City

The Foot elite ninja named Jack approached Lady Nightmare.
"Wow, you must be one of Shredder's daughters." He smiled.
"If you're looking for Master Shredder, he took the portal back to New York."

"Oh. when he leave?" Lady nightmare wave her tail.
She smile little. "Do I look like Master Shredder in this armor?" She ask Jack.

Mega Man
08-29-2014, 02:00 PM
Foot HQ, West City

"Yes, you look a lot like Master Shredder. For a second there, I thought you were him. You're a tiger, right?" He smiles. "Master Shredder left a few minutes ago. I think he's going to come up with a new plan."

~*~

Capsule Corporation

Bulma stands near Chain. "It was nice having lunch. We should do that again sometime." She wasn't sure what to say, but she liked Chain's friendship.

Goku walks into the Capsule Corp building. "Hi Bulma, how are you?" He then says "Hi Chain."

Bulma smiles at Goku. "Hi Goku, I'm fine and how are you?"

"I'm doing good." Goku says. "Master Roshi wanted to see you. I think he does. Uh..... we are looking for 2 of the dragonballs."

Bulma moves closer to Goku. "We have them." She says, not wanting anyone else to hear, because the dragonballs are wanted by many people.

"Okay, if you come back to Master Roshi's place, we can make a wish." Goku says.

Bulma looks at Chain.

Blackeyedsonic
08-29-2014, 02:04 PM
Chain:I thought something was up she was hitting on me way to hard *after what Goku said*hmmmm alright anyone got a wish?

Roshi sits in his chair thinking about what to do now

Fang Wolf
08-29-2014, 02:09 PM
Foot HQ, West City

"Yes, you look a lot like Master Shredder. For a second there, I thought you were him. You're a tiger, right?" He smiles.
"Master Shredder left a few minutes ago. I think he's going to come up with a new plan."

"Aye, I'm white Tiger. *smile* Do you know the plan?"
Lady takes off the helmet and shows her beautiful tiger face.

Mega Man
08-29-2014, 02:17 PM
Foot HQ, West City

Jack says "You're a beautiful white tiger." He thought about petting her head, but he decided not to. "I don't know Master Shredder's plan. I guess only he does. He's in New York right now."

~*~

Capsule Corporation

Bulma thinks for a moment. "No, I don't know what to wish for. I could think of something though." She smiles.

Goku says to Chain "Did you and Bulma want to ride on the Nimbus cloud? I can't wait until we summon the eternal dragon." He was excited, thinking about past times when they saw the dragon.

Fang Wolf
08-29-2014, 02:22 PM
Foot HQ, West City

Jack says "You're a beautiful white tiger." He thought about petting her head, but he decided not to. "I don't know Master Shredder's plan. I guess only he does. He's in New York right now."

Lady smile. "Thanks, so what is you name?
Do you think the father not mind if I go into one of his armor? "

Blackeyedsonic
08-29-2014, 02:28 PM
Roshi calls Tina's number

Chain:I'm not sure i can ride it kid

Mega Man
08-29-2014, 02:47 PM
Foot HQ, West City

"I'm Jack." He says. "Shredder probably wouldn't mind you wearing that armor, since you're his daughter."

~*~

Goku walks outside. "Alright, then follow me back to Master Roshi's island. If you want to." He calls "Nimbus!" and the cloud flies down. Today he had been doing a lot of flying on the cloud.

Goku flies back to Master Roshi's Island.

~*~

Tina sits at an outdoor cafe. She drinks a soda. She answers her cell phone. "Hello?"

Blackeyedsonic
08-29-2014, 02:54 PM
Roshi:hi Tina I might get to make a wish and I wanna ask if your ok with the wish first

Chain calls his horse and gets him and Bulma on it and follows Goku

Fang Wolf
08-29-2014, 02:56 PM
Foot HQ, West City

"I'm Jack." He says. "Shredder probably wouldn't mind you wearing that armor, since you're his daughter."

"Nice to me you Jack, my name is Lady Nightmare!"
She Did a friendly gesture to Jack.

Mega Man
08-29-2014, 02:59 PM
Bulma rides on the flying horse with Chain.

Goku lands the Nimbus cloud on Roshi's Island and he steps on to the beach. "That's a nice horse." Goku says. He is interested and walks closer. "I don't think I have seen a flying horse before." He then walks into Roshi's house.

Bulma steps off the horse on to Roshi's island. "Hey Chain, I wonder who will get to make a wish?"

~*~

Tina says on her phone "Yes, what is your wish? Is this related to the dragonballs?"

~*~

Jack smiles. "Good to meet you too."

Blackeyedsonic
08-29-2014, 03:06 PM
Chain smiles:that's a nice cloud you got there as well*follows Goku*

Roshi:um well I could make myself younger your age infact if you want that?

Joshua33
08-29-2014, 03:12 PM
West City Foot HQ

Jen wondered what Shredder would want her to do next

Capsule Corp

Joshua finished talking to Toba his mom and chose it be best to leave and head back home for now

Fang Wolf
08-29-2014, 03:15 PM
Jack smiles. "Good to meet you too."

Lady noded. "I hope dad is back soon, so I can show him at I'm his little girl who always wants to make dad proud. So have dad..

Does dad have any enemies?"

Mega Man
08-29-2014, 03:19 PM
Foot HQ, West City

"I'm sure Master Shredder has lots of enemies." Jack says. "He told me about 4 turtles and a rat in New York."

~*~

"Thanks, the Nimbus cloud is a gift from Master Roshi." Goku says to Chain.

Bulma stands next to Chain in Roshi's living room.

~*~

Tina says on her phone "Yes, I would like that very much! Wow, so you can make a wish like that?" She was happy to hear this. She had hopes that Roshi really would be able to be younger again.

Fang Wolf
08-29-2014, 03:23 PM
Foot HQ, West City

"I'm sure Master Shredder has lots of enemies." Jack says. "He told me about 4 turtles and a rat in New York."

"Rat?
4 frogs? Oh, I mean Turtles.

Hm, he seems to have had bad company.
Have you dad's number?"

Joshua33
08-29-2014, 03:24 PM
west City

Joshua started to walk back home after visiting Capsule Corp

"Very nice place back there. I just don't want to bother anyone there." Joshua says

Blackeyedsonic
08-29-2014, 03:33 PM
Chain:that's cool

Roshi:yes I can and I will ill see you soon*hangs up and heads to the others*guys I have a wish to make

Mega Man
08-29-2014, 03:39 PM
Foot HQ, West City

"Yeah, its 4 turtles." Jack says. He smiles. "I don't think the phone would reach Shredder since he's in another dimension. You could go through the portal though, in the throne room."

Jack walks back to where the portal is. He pushes a button on a remote. The portal opens.

Jack looks over at Jen.

~*~

"Okay." Tina says. She ends the phone call and walks away from the cafe.

~*~

Goku takes the 7 dragonballs outside. "They are kind of heavy when picking them all up at once." He says. "I can handle it though." He smiles.

He sets them all down on the beach. "What's your wish, Master Roshi?"

Bulma looks at Chain. "So Roshi will have the wish then?" She didn't really mind.

Blackeyedsonic
08-29-2014, 03:42 PM
Chain smiles:yeah it's cool

Roshi summons shenron:eternal dragon pleases grant my wish to be phisicly 29 again

Fang Wolf
08-29-2014, 03:42 PM
Foot HQ, West City

"Yeah, its 4 turtles." Jack says. He smiles. "I don't think the phone would reach Shredder since he's in another dimension. You could go through the portal though, in the throne room."

Jack walks back to where the portal is. He pushes a button on a remote. The portal opens.

Lady noded to Jack and put on helmet over her head.
She Walking through the portal.

"Father?"

Mega Man
08-29-2014, 03:50 PM
Roshi's Island

The sky turns completely black and there is a few lightning strikes.

Energy comes up from the dragonballs as they glow.

The eternal dragon Shenron looks over the island. He hears the wish. "Yes, I will grant your wish." He says. The dragon's eyes glow.

Energy flows to Master Roshi. He then becomes younger to age 29!

The dragon says "Your wish has been granted, I bid you farewell." The dragon leaves in a flash of bright light. The dragonballs all fly upward to the sky.

Goku jumps up and grabs the four star dragonball. It looks like a rock now.

Bulma looks at Roshi, surprised. "You...... must have really wanted to be young again." She says.

Goku smiles. "You're looking good Master Roshi. I hardly recognize you. Wow, and your hair has turned black too."

~*~

Foot HQ, West City

Jack walks over to Jen. "So you're Jen, right?"

~*~

Foot HQ, New York City

Shredder in his silver armor sees Lady Nightmare come through the portal. "Ah, my daughter. I'm glad you're here."

Fang Wolf
08-29-2014, 03:54 PM
Foot HQ, New York City

Shredder in his silver armor sees Lady Nightmare come through the portal. "Ah, my daughter. I'm glad you're here."

"Hey, I'm glad be here with you, Father"
She wakling to Shredder.

Blackeyedsonic
08-29-2014, 03:55 PM
Roshi smiles:it was for my girlfriend and I had wanted my youth back for a while anyways *he smiles at Bulma remembering the time she had asked who's that hunk looking at a pic of him at this age*

Chain:a rock how long will that last?

Roshi:a full year

Joshua33
08-29-2014, 04:00 PM
West City Foot HQ

Jen turned to the Foot Elite Jack

"Yes that's me." M Jen says

Mega Man
08-29-2014, 05:16 PM
((It is a good RPG game. With all the 7 dragonballs gathered and Roshi making his wish, I am going to move the RPG timeline ahead.))

Master Roshi looks like this now:

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101106231254/dragonball/images/8/85/YoungRoshi.png

Six Months Later

It has been six months since Goku defeated Shredder, and the Foot leader had retreated back to New York. Shredder is now focused on training his daughter Lady Nightmare to become an even better ninja.

Jen has been assigned to the Foot HQ in West City. She shares power as a co-leader of the Foot Clan there with a Foot Elite ninja named Jack.

Roshi and Tina are engaged to be married, and the wedding day on the other island has arrived.

~*~

Turtle looks at the wedding decorations, and the tables of food. "Wow Master." Turtle says. "A lot of planning has gone into this. Do you think she'll show up?" He was half teasing.

The Nimbus cloud arrives on the island, Goku steps on to the sand. "Hi Master Roshi. Congratulations." The young saiyan was wearing his usual blue gi, nothing special.

~*~

Robot Company, West City

Tina is wearing her white wedding dress. It is long to her ankles, and has short sleeves. She picks up her phone and calls Joshua's house. "Hello, is this Joshua? I heard from a friend of mine that you are good with technology and that you are looking for a job. I'm going to be away for awhile, its my wedding day actually, but there is someone here that will interview you for a job."

She then ends the call, and walks to the back of the building, where a small plane is. The pilot greets her, and she boards the plane.

Blackeyedsonic
08-29-2014, 05:50 PM
Roshi looks nervis:I hope so I gave her the water after she said yes so.............

Chain shows up to pick up Bulma

Joshua33
08-29-2014, 06:11 PM
zWest City Foot HQ

Jen is very shocked that Shredder made her the co-leader of the Foot Clan as well as having a Foot Elite named Jack working with her.

"I'm moving up in the Foot!" Jen thinks

Capsule Corp

After getting his call Joshua leaves for his interview for a hob at the company

Mega Man
08-29-2014, 06:26 PM
Roshi's other Island

Turtle says "That would be the water from the fountain of youth, right? That's nice of you. She is pretty, so I guess you and her won't get physically old."

Goku looks around. "May I have some of the food, Master Roshi? Or do I have to wait?" The food looked very good to Goku and he had a big appetite as usual.

~*~

Capsule Corporation

Bulma walks outside. She waves at Chain and smiles. She is wearing a purple dress that has short sleeves, and it is short above her knees some. "Hi Chain, so will we be riding on the flying horse?"

~*~

Inside the Capsule Corp building, a man in a dark blue suit walks over to Joshua. He has black hair and brown eyes. "I am Dr. Roboto. Are you Joshua? Capsule Corp and the Robot Company have a partnership, which is why your interview is here."

~*~

Foot HQ, West City

In the throne room, Jack practices some of his ninja moves.

~*~

Roshi's Other Island, Island for the Wedding

A small plane flies and lands on the island. The pilot leaves the plane and walks on to the beach. "You must be Roshi." The pilot says. "The bride says not to see her before the wedding, as a custom." He smiles.

Joshua33
08-29-2014, 06:36 PM
Capsule Corporation

Joshua smiled and nodded at hearing the question.

"Yes that is my name." Joshua says

Blackeyedsonic
08-29-2014, 06:39 PM
Chain:yes if you don't mind

Roshi:I understand*he rushes inside to his room*

Mega Man
08-29-2014, 06:46 PM
Capsule Corporation

Dr. Roboto shakes Joshua's hand. "It is good to meet you. So it is my understanding you are good with technology. I would like to know more about that."

~*~

Bulma gets on the flying horse. "Yes, that is fine. I like flying with you on the horse." She smiles.

~*~

Island for the Wedding

Goku watches as Roshi goes into the house. "I wonder when he will be back."

The pilot goes to the plane and talks to Tina. She then leaves the plane and walks on to the beach. "Hi Goku." She says.

"Hi Tina, congratulations." Goku says.

"Thank you." She replies. "You brought Roshi and I together, so a special thank you to you."

Goku smiles. He looks around. He wanted to eat some of the food, and then later that day he planned to do some training.

Blackeyedsonic
08-29-2014, 06:56 PM
Chain smiles and gets on with her

Roshi waits nervisly

Joshua33
08-29-2014, 07:10 PM
Capsule Corporation

Joshua shakes hands before he sits In a chair

"well. ever since as I can remember, I've been very smart with technology like all kinds. It's something I got from my mom. If any kind of computer system broke down I always know just what to do to fix the problem." Joshua explains

Mega Man
08-29-2014, 07:15 PM
Dr. Roboto says "Alright, I will hire you to work on programming the robots. That is mostly a computer job. You will begin working tomorrow, but feel free to take a tour of the robot lab. That is located at the Robot Company building in another area of West City."

~*~

The flying horse takes Bulma and Chain to the Wedding island.

Bulma steps off the horse on to the sand. "Hi Goku." She says.

"Hey Bulma." Goku smiles. "Good to see you again, Chain." He waves.

Bulma takes a seat and Goku sits next to her. There is a seat on the other side of Bulma for Chain. "I guess we're the only guests." Bulma says.

Goku looks to Chain. "Hey, maybe later we can all go on an adventure or something."

The pilot goes to the front of the area on the beach for the wedding. He is also the man who will perform the marriage ceremony. "We're ready!" He says, so Roshi can hear him in the house.

Tina walks up to the front. She looks at the ocean for a moment.

Blackeyedsonic
08-29-2014, 07:19 PM
Chain sits with Bulma:nice to see you too Goku and that might be fun

Roshi walks out to wait for Tina to walk down the isle

Mega Man
08-29-2014, 07:23 PM
Goku says "Yes, maybe we can all travel somewhere." He thought of past adventures, and different people they had met, including battles and finding dragonballs.

Tina walks to where Roshi is and stands next to him. The beautiful young woman with long wavy purple hair smiles at him.

The pilot begins the ceremony for the wedding and gets to the part where he asks Tina if she will be Roshi's wife.

She is nervous and also excited. Her blue eyes look to Roshi and then back to the pilot. "Yes, I do." She says.

The pilot then asks Roshi.

Goku watches, excited about this, but also looking forward to going on an adventure.

Joshua33
08-29-2014, 07:24 PM
Capsule Corporation

Hearing he got the job Joshua stands up and smiles.

"thanks so much. I promise you won't be sorry. I'll be here tomorrow." Joshua says shaking hands

Blackeyedsonic
08-29-2014, 07:24 PM
Roshi smiles:I do

Chain waits and watches silently

Mega Man
08-29-2014, 07:30 PM
Capsule Corporation

Dr. Roboto says "Good to have you working for Robot Company, Joshua." He shakes hands with Joshua and then he walks away to an office.

~*~

Goku and Bulma watch the wedding.

The pilot pronounces them man and wife. "You may kiss the bride." He says to Roshi.

Tina looks at Roshi, happy to be his wife. She thinks for a moment when Goku basically introduced them to each other.

Blackeyedsonic
08-29-2014, 07:33 PM
Roshi smiles and kisses Tina deeply

Chain smiles and congratulations are said as he claps

Mega Man
08-29-2014, 07:50 PM
Goku and Bulma are both happy that Roshi and Tina are married. They clap for them.

Tina smiles at Roshi. She then walks with him and throws the flowers for someone to catch.

Turtle is surprised that Roshi is finally married.

Tina says to Roshi "Where would you like to go for our honeymoon? We could go back to your island where Kame House is, if you would like to."

~*~

Shredder in New York is angry about his defeat at the hands of Goku six months ago.

Blackeyedsonic
08-29-2014, 07:52 PM
Roshi picks Tina up bridle style:I would love that

Chain stands up

Metroid
08-29-2014, 07:57 PM
Krillin claps as Roshi and Tina walk out from being happily married

Mega Man
08-29-2014, 07:57 PM
Goku and Bulma stand up too.

"That was a very nice ceremony." Bulma says.

Goku smiles. "I would like to have some of the food now." He walks over to where all the food is.

Tina looks at Roshi as he holds her. "Will baby Gamara take us back to your island?"

Metroid
08-29-2014, 07:58 PM
Krillin eats food as well

Blackeyedsonic
08-29-2014, 07:59 PM
Roshi smiles:yes he will unless you prefer the jet

Chain goes to eat some food

Metroid
08-29-2014, 08:01 PM
Krillin starts to drink the punch

Mega Man
08-29-2014, 08:03 PM
Goku eats the food. "This is good food, what do you think, Krillin?"

Bulma has some food too. She looks around and waves at Krillin.

Tina says "We can ride on the baby turtle." She smiles.

Blackeyedsonic
08-29-2014, 08:10 PM
Roshi calls baby Gamara and jumps on it's shell flying to his home with his new wife

Chain eats some of the escago

Metroid
08-29-2014, 08:12 PM
Krillin: The foods great!

Krillin turns to Bulma and waves back, he has a piece of cake stuck to his cheek

Mega Man
08-29-2014, 08:14 PM
Goku eats more of the food. "Hey Chain, would you like to train later?"

Bulma looks around, having some food and some punch drink.

~*~

Tina steps on to Roshi's home island. "Carry me over the threshold?" She suggests, looking at Kame House. She smiles at Roshi.

Blackeyedsonic
08-29-2014, 08:19 PM
Roshi carries her over the threshold with a smile

Chain: sounds good dude with or with out weapons?

Mega Man
08-29-2014, 08:23 PM
Goku says "We can train without weapons later today." He eats more food.

~*~

Tina steps on to the floor of Kame House. "I'm happy to be your wife." She kisses Roshi. She then goes to the living room and sits on the couch. "I was thinking we could drink some white wine."

Blackeyedsonic
08-29-2014, 08:29 PM
Roshi joins her and poors the wine

Chain takes a slice of cake: sounds cool

Mega Man
08-29-2014, 08:33 PM
Goku eats some of the cake. He then feels that he ate enough.

~*~

Tina smiles and drinks the wine with her husband Roshi. "I was thinking.... would you like to go upstairs?"