PDA

View Full Version : A Zombie Apocalypse in Manhattan

Fang Wolf
08-26-2014, 03:38 PM
http://s26.postimg.org/bycvqqs3t/cooltext1710920526.png
http://s26.postimg.org/z2hxx2ksp/cooltext1711062342.png

Rated: NC17
Genre: Horror

Backstory: Lady Nightmare (Female Shredder/Mutant White Tiger) & Shredder manages to produce powerful serum as would create Bio Organic Weapons to crush the TMNT and their friends.
But it got a different variety turnaround, everyone as got serum in their blood became Horrible Zombies - As now is Zombie Outbreak in Manhatta. Shredder blames the whole Zombie Apocalypse on Hamato Yoshi.
Shredder's Son: Witchpanther Saki trying to stop the Zombie Outbreak for spreads to the rest of the world.

- Can TMNT and their friends stop The zombie Outbreak before it spreads to the rest of the world?
- One can only say that it is time that determines if they succeed or not. *Hehee...*
- The zombies spread quickly in Manhattan -

http://s26.postimg.org/akpu96i85/cooltext1710948449.png
1. Lady Nightmare or Shredder injecting the serum with a syringe.
2. Zombies are only NPCs (So anyone can play them) unless a player has his or her character(s) zombified.
3. The Character(s) has become zombified or infected will be noticeable with (Zombified or Infected) So everyone knows that Character(s) is infected or zombified.
4. A Character(s) can also become a zombie if they are bitten by one.
5. All Character(s) which is NPCs is playable for everyone - Remember that. :tsmile:

http://s26.postimg.org/wrjvswa11/cooltext1710933871.png
Leonardo: NPCs
Raphael: Darthknuxward
Donatello: NPCs
Michelangelo: Hellsing
Splinter: Fang Wolf
April O'Neil: Lethal Lullaby
Casey Jones: NPCs
Leatherhead: NPCs
Slash: Darthknuxward

Shredder: Fang Wolf
Karai: NPCs
TigerClaw: NPCs
Bradford (Human): Lethal Lullaby
Xever (Human): NPCs
Baxter Stockman: NPCs

http://s26.postimg.org/e0hyiqfgp/cooltext1710935949.png
Lady Nightmare: Fang Wolf
Witchpanther Saki: Fang Wolf
Shiro: Shiro Kame
Kenji Saki: Hellsing
Mystee: Lethal Lullaby
Spin: Blackeyedsonic
Chain: Blackeyedsonic
Steve Maple: Blackeyedsonic
Elementor: Darthknuxward

http://s26.postimg.org/i4ixb8bex/cooltext1710942666.png

Metroid
08-26-2014, 05:18 PM
Hey there, may i please be michelangelo? And my OC kenji saki if that is allowed?

Fang Wolf
08-26-2014, 05:26 PM
Hey there, may i please be michelangelo? And my OC kenji saki if that is allowed?

You are in as Michelangelo.
Yes, Oc is allowed, Kenji is added. :)

Lethal Lullaby
08-26-2014, 09:22 PM
Could I be April and My OC Mystee?

Metroid
08-27-2014, 12:30 AM
You are in as Michelangelo.
Yes, Oc is allowed, Kenji is added. :)

Thank you, this is really going to be fun c:

Fang Wolf
08-27-2014, 05:42 AM
Could I be April and My OC Mystee?

You are now in :)

Thank you, this is really going to be fun c:

NP, Matey
Yeah :D

Blackeyedsonic
08-27-2014, 02:14 PM
Could I join as my OC Spin and my OC Chain?

Fang Wolf
08-27-2014, 02:15 PM
Could I join as my OC Spin and my OC Chain?

Yes, you can join with you two Oc's..
You now added. :)

Lethal Lullaby
08-27-2014, 02:17 PM
Is it human Bradford and Xever or are they in their mutant forms?

Fang Wolf
08-27-2014, 02:18 PM

Yes, They are Human here.

Blackeyedsonic
08-27-2014, 02:19 PM
Yes, you can join with you two Oc's..
You now added. :)

Thank you fang

Lethal Lullaby
08-27-2014, 02:21 PM

May i give Bradford a go? :P

Fang Wolf
08-27-2014, 02:22 PM
May i give Bradford a go? :P

Aye, He is yours...*giggle*. :D

Shiro Kame
09-03-2014, 12:09 PM
Can I join in as Shiro?

Fang Wolf
09-03-2014, 12:17 PM
Can I join in as Shiro?

Yes, you can :)

Darthknuxward
09-09-2014, 08:08 PM
Can I join as Raph, my OC Elementor, and Slash?

Fang Wolf
09-10-2014, 05:53 AM
Can I join as Raph, my OC Elementor, and Slash?

Yes, You can. :)

Darthknuxward
09-15-2014, 06:25 PM
This should be fun.

Fang Wolf
09-16-2014, 08:55 AM
http://s26.postimg.org/63reo92bt/cooltext1719167823.png

| In The Foot Base: Shredder's Throne Room |
"Father and Mistress! We have lots of Zombies on Manhattan's Streets!
Are you gonna do something about it?!" Witchpanther says..

"Yes, we are working on solving the zombie problem, Mr Saki." Lady says to Witchpanther Saki.
"Hm, Working on it, Mistress? But how you have to solving this Problem?" Witchpanther ask and cross his arms and look at her.

Shredder sighed deeply. "Was what went wrong with the serum? Why turn it all into zombies?
I do not understand." He says with dismal voice, When he look down on Manhattan's Streets which were filled with Zombies.

Shiro Kame
09-16-2014, 09:27 AM
Shiro, a former prominent member of the Foot Clan, now an exiled traitor heard them from a bug she planted earlier from her hideout.
Shiro: Zombies...?! What are those fools...?!

Lethal Lullaby
09-16-2014, 09:27 AM
April was in school at the moment. She was unaware of the zombie outbreak outside as she walked down a crowded hall to get to her next class. She stopped hearing screams and fists being thrown. She quickly turned around to see it was only two students getting into it. She rolls her eyes thinking. Really? In a school? Then the bell rings and April realizes she isn't even in her class.

April makes a quick run to her class. When she arrives she tries to sneak in ninja style. Unfortunately the teacher was right there as she opened up the door. "Ah. great.." She mutters under her breath. Maybe she won't punish me too badly. I mean this is my first tardy in this class. She hopes to herself.

~*~

Bradfrod walked into Shredder's throne room. "Master Shredder. Are you aware of the zombie outbreak going on outside?" He asks as he sees Shredder along with Lady Nightmare and Witchpanther.

~*~

Mystee was out on an evening jog wearing a dark red tube top that had a skull with crossbones in the center, and a pair of black shorts. Then she suddenly saw a horde of zombies. "Are you freaking serious?" She asked then saw two of them come runnning towards her she didn't have any of her weapons on her but she didn't need them for two zombies.

Mystee waited for one to get close enough for her to do a high kick knocking the zombie's head back. Her leg was straight in the air almost parallel to her body. She swung it down while turning her body and side kicking the other zombie.

Fang Wolf
09-16-2014, 09:42 AM
(Remember, everyone can play an NPC, they are for everyone to play with them.)

Bradfrod walked into Shredder's throne room. "Master Shredder.
Are you aware of the zombie outbreak going on outside?" He asks as he sees Shredder along with Lady Nightmare and Witchpanther.

"Yes, I know it walking Zombies outside, Bradford." Shredder says.
Lady noded. "We need fix this, Shredder."

Xever come in. "There are dead people walking on the streets!
Uhm, Dead may well not go right?" He asked Bradford.

Shiro Kame
09-16-2014, 09:48 AM
Shiro growls: Another mess to clean up! As if I didn't have enough problems already!
*gets up and gets her gears together to kill some zombies*

Blackeyedsonic
09-16-2014, 03:57 PM
(Can I add my new OC Steve I have a funny and cool idea for him in this?)

Spin was hidding in the sewer his home so to speak when he smelled the roten flesh he went to the water grate and saw zombies his mental comands kicked in and thou he normaly ignored them as he saw a girl running scared he know this time they wore right the zombies must die with that he breaks the grate and runs to help her

Fang Wolf
09-16-2014, 05:18 PM
(Can I add my new OC Steve I have a funny and cool idea for him in this?)

((Yes. I Add him. :D))

Blackeyedsonic
09-16-2014, 05:21 PM
((Yes. I Add him. :D))

(Thank you :) )

Metroid
09-16-2014, 06:22 PM
Kenji was perched atop an apartment building, the wind grazed along his cloak and mask, the cold new york air stung into his hands and around his eyes. The city lay in a lifeless night.

"Something is amiss"
Kenji whispered to himself

A woman screamed and caught Kenji's attention. Kenji looked to where the cry for help originated from, only to see a woman laying down, two shadowy figures approached her and started to tear into her, they bit and started to tear her apart, ligament from bone, flesh from muscle.

"These guys know how to eat"
Kenji said aloud to himself, then jumped down, the two shadowy figures stoop up from the woman and looked to him

"What happened while i was asleep?"
Kenji said to himself, as the two zombies, with decayed and rotting flesh bolted towards him

Blackeyedsonic
09-16-2014, 06:45 PM
Steve parked his car at the hotel parking lot and got out thinking how nice it will be to get away from all the crazy things back home like zombies the second he thinks that a zombie attacks him

Steve:ahhhhh I can't belive this!!! *in a swift move he punches the zombies head off and stomps on it*what does this BS just follow me everywhere?!

Shiro Kame
09-17-2014, 08:32 AM
Shiro was watching Steve and laughed a bit before slicing some zombies with her blades.

Lethal Lullaby
09-17-2014, 08:21 PM
April sat in the back of the classroom at a desk with her head propped up in her hands. Her elbows on the table. She put her hands down and looked out the window for a moment. Then she had to do a double take. "Are- Are those?" She looks back to the teacher and sees she is still writing on the board. She uses her ninja stealth to sneak out of the class. She then goes to the bathroom to climb up out the window.

~*~

Bradford looks to Xever. “Why don’t you just go out there and and cut them up with your knife?” He suggested with a smirk and got a glare from Xever. Bradford then looked to Lady. “Obviously we need a way of stopping this.”

~*~

Mystee grabbed one zombie by her head and threw her full force at a building. The zombie splattered on the side and slid down leaving a streak of blood. Mystee snickered behind her hand. "Oh I'd hate to be the one who has to clean that up." She resumed attacking more of the zombies.

Blackeyedsonic
09-17-2014, 08:51 PM
Steve is useing his trusty baseball bat to clear a path thru the zombies for a group of pepole when a zombie grabs the bat and breaks it then he starts to use his brass knuckles to fight them:WHO ELSE WANTS A PICE?!

Shiro Kame
09-18-2014, 09:06 AM
Shiro keeps slaughtering zombies: I swear, Shredder is so gonna pay for this! I had to give up blowing up a Kraang facility for THIS s***!!!

Fang Wolf
09-18-2014, 09:41 AM
Bradford looks to Xever.
“Why don’t you just go out there and and cut them up with your knife?”
He suggested with a smirk and got a glare from Xever. Bradford then looked to Lady.
“Obviously we need a way of stopping this.”

"Of course we will save Manhattan from this, Bradford." Lady says.
Shredder turns and goes down to Bradford and Xever.
"I have task to two of you." He says.

In Run come Karai.
"Father, Lots of dead people wandering on the streets." She called.

Lethal Lullaby
09-19-2014, 08:51 AM
Bradford and Xever knelt down on the ground before Shredder with a 3 foot space between them. Bradford looked up first.

"What are your orders Master?" Bradford asks as Xever, too, looks up at Shredder.

~*~

April was out hiding behind a dumpster. She looked around to see the city filled with zombies. "I gotta warn the guys." She says before running back to the lair.

~*~

Mystee thought she had gotten rid of a lot of zombies already, but more were coming. "Good grief! Is this the entire population of New York?!" She slices through more of the zombies and snaps a few of their necks. Soon as she had the chance she bolted away from them. "I need to be better equipped to fight these dead-walkers."

Fang Wolf
09-19-2014, 08:59 AM
Bradford and Xever knelt down on the ground before Shredder with a 3 foot space between them. Bradford looked up first.

"What are your orders Master?" Bradford asks as Xever, too, looks up at Shredder.

"You two should capture April!
She will be my bait to catch Hamato Yoshi." Shredder says.

"The streets are filled with zombies!
You can risk their lives for revenge!" Lady growled to Shredder.

Metroid
09-20-2014, 07:17 PM
"You guys don't get much uglier do you?"
Kenji says as he jumps back up to the rooftop of the apartment building.

Kenji looks down at the zombies clawing at the wall of the alleyway trying to reach him. 'I should try to find if anyone else is alive' Kenji thinks to himself, then looks out across the city

Lethal Lullaby
09-21-2014, 11:18 PM
Bradford and Xever both exchanged glances with each other then bowed to Shredder. "As you command master Shredder." They both say in unison before running out to locate April.

~*~

After about 15 minutes April finally made it back to the turtles lair. "Guys! We have a serious problem!!" she shouts as she runs inside.

Donatello immediately was out of his lab after hearing April. "What's wrong April?" He asked her.

April grabbed Donatello by his shoulders and stared directly into his eyes. "New York is infested by ZOMBIES!"

~*~

Mystee had just got back to her motel and luckily there weren't any zombies in her room. She started gathering up a few of her weapons, which included two pistols, a knife, mini-scythe, and her chain sword with an extra battery pack, in case she needed it.

Blackeyedsonic
09-21-2014, 11:29 PM
Steve was fighting zombies off as best as he could using fire spells to fri some:normally I don't use magic but with so many of you freaks I need to do anything I can!!*disappeared as a puff of smoke and appeared on a roof*

Fang Wolf
09-22-2014, 06:55 AM

"Lady Nightmare, you will make a cure for this Zombie problems!" He says.
"Hehe, You think that come be esay?" Lady ask him.
"No, But you will try...fix it, Lady." He replied her.
"Right, We need lots of things for make a Cure." She says.

--///--

Splinter hear Word "Zombies" and run out.
"What is you saying? Zombies here in Manhattan?" He says.

Shiro Kame
09-22-2014, 08:32 AM
Shiro fights as many zombies as she can
Shiro: This would be the time where a nuke would come in HANDY!

Metroid
09-22-2014, 01:12 PM
Kenji hears a weird poof noise, and a blue shroud of smoke fills an area on the roof by him.

The smoke started to clear and Kenji could see someone in it

"Hello?"
Kenji asked the silhouette in the smoke

Blackeyedsonic
09-22-2014, 02:11 PM
Steve coughs a little thinking I need to practice more and then he answers:hello there what are the odds hmm?

Shiro Kame
09-22-2014, 03:04 PM
Shiro: I better make sure they're not after that O'Neil girl. *rushes to check on April, first going to her house*

Lethal Lullaby
09-22-2014, 03:26 PM
April nodded looking at Splinter and Donatello. "Yeah. They're everywhere."

Donatello looked at April skeptically not wanting to believe that zombies existed. "Are you sure they were zombies?" He asked her.

"YES!" April shouted at Donatello. "Do you want to stand here and argue whether or not zombies exist or are you going to help get rid of them!?!"

~*~

Bradford and Xever decide to head to April's home to see if she is there. They instead see Shiro. "Hey it's that white turtle girl!" Xever comments.

"Yeah. Shiro Kame." Bradford says as they both approach her.

~*~

Mystee goes back out to see some zombies coming right towards her motel. "Oh hell no!" She punches one in their face caving it in and stabs her hand through one's neck rippping it's throat out and decapitating it at the same time. She then starts cutting off the other zombies heads with her knife.

Fang Wolf
09-22-2014, 06:42 PM
April nodded looking at Splinter and Donatello. "Yeah. They're everywhere."

Donatello looked at April skeptically not wanting to believe that zombies existed. "Are you sure they were zombies?" He asked her.

"YES!" April shouted at Donatello. "Do you want to stand here and argue whether or not zombies exist or are you going to help get rid of them!?!

Splinter says: How can it be possible? *hm*
First we need to find the source of Zombie problems.
Were would we start? *hm*

Shiro Kame
09-23-2014, 08:30 AM
Shiro gets out her katana once she sees them: Aw, look. It's the sushi that delivers itself, and Shredder's guard dog.

Lethal Lullaby
09-23-2014, 12:40 PM

(Bradford and Xever are humans here)

Shiro Kame
09-23-2014, 02:52 PM
(oh, sorry...!)

Shiro: Great, Shredder's protégé, and the murderous street urchin!

Metroid
09-23-2014, 05:29 PM
Steve coughs a little thinking I need to practice more and then he answers:hello there what are the odds hmm?

"What are the odds?"
Kenji said as he looked confused at the wizard
"Who exactly are you, have we met before?"

Blackeyedsonic
09-23-2014, 06:24 PM
Steve waves the smoke away:in passing never face to face I am Steve maple sir mystery the owner of the mystery store *looks out o we the city sadly*aways zombies hmm?

Metroid
09-23-2014, 06:27 PM
"Mystery store? that sounds very familiar, but the name is Kenji Saki, a pleasure to meet you"
Kenji says to the wizard and bows to him in admiration

Blackeyedsonic
09-23-2014, 06:52 PM
Steve returns the bow:it's an honor I hope we can stop this mess

Lethal Lullaby
09-24-2014, 10:34 AM
April looked down to the ground in thought. She couldn't think of how or where they should start.

Donatello looked at both Splinter and April. He first couldn't believe they were being serious, but after a while he could see that there was something up. He let out a sigh and turned around to call his brothers, "Raph! Leo! Mikey! We gotta go topside to investigate some zombie issue."

~*~

Bradford crossed his arms looking at Shiro. "You're one to talk traitor."

Xever chuckled before whipping out his butterfly knives. "Heh. Enough chit chat. Let's just put an end to this turtle girl." he then ran in at Shiro jabbing one of his knives towards her torso.

~*~

Mystee kept slaughtering the zombies until she saw an opening. She bolted through and then ran at top speed slicing through zombies as she passed them with her mini scythe. She stopped seeing a trucker in the road driving in her direction. She looked back to see more zombies running towards her.

Mystee jumped up onto the truck's hood then ran up onto the top before standing up an jumping up onto the roof of a building coming up.

Shiro Kame
09-24-2014, 10:57 AM
Shiro let out a hiss before hitting Xever in the face with a smoke bomb before getting around him and kicking him hard in the back
Shiro: I would never had betrayed Shredder had he not agreed to work with the Kraang! The very creatures who tortured me for years!

Fang Wolf
09-24-2014, 11:57 AM
April looked down to the ground in thought. She couldn't think of how or where they should start.

Donatello looked at both Splinter and April. He first couldn't believe they were being serious, but after a while he could see that there was something up. He let out a sigh and turned around to call his brothers, "Raph! Leo! Mikey! We gotta go topside to investigate some zombie issue."

Splinter says: I go with you upside. *Turn his head to Don and April*
But Remember this: just does not get bitten!
If you get bitten you become a zombie youself.

--//--

Lady Nightmare working with the antidote for Zombie Outbreak.
Shredder sit on this throne and look at Lady while she work..

Metroid
09-24-2014, 06:12 PM
"Z.. Zombie issue?"
Mikey stuttered as he turned around to Donatello

"Haha, you are joking right?, everyone, even me, knows that zombies dont exist, right guys?"
Mikey continued, looking to his brothers in hope of a reassuring answer

\_Rooftops

Kenji came out of bow and looked down at the streets below. More zombies had gathered around the side of the building.

"I have no idea how this happened, or how we should go at it"
Kenji replied to Steve. Kenji drew out his Odachi and pulled his mask over his mouth.

Blackeyedsonic
09-26-2014, 06:11 PM
Steve looks at the zombies below them and try's to sense and magic from them if there is well this is a easy fix if not well things get harder

Lethal Lullaby
09-27-2014, 01:28 AM
Xever fell to the ground after Shiro kicked him in his back. He jumped back up to his feet and spun around to face Shiro again.

This time though Bradford picked Shiro up by the back of her shell.

~*~

"I wish we were joking Mikey. I really wish we were." Donatello said to his youngest brother before looking to APril.

April nodded then went to the Shell Raiser. "Alright. Let's get down to business." She says before stepping inside what used to be a subway car.

~*~

Mystee lands on a building and she looks across to see the silhouettes of two men on a building six buildings away from her. She focuses her vision two see if the two men were zombies.

Mystee eyed the two men noticing one of them had a large sword. She didn't see any signs that would make them zombies.

Fang Wolf
09-27-2014, 06:07 AM
Splinter follow them in Shell Raiser.
"How big can this problem be?" He ask.

--///--

"Zombie problem is now bigger than we think, Shredder."
Lady turn her head to Shredder.

Metroid
09-27-2014, 10:12 AM
Kenji observes the zombies, then throws a kunai, the kunai flies and hits a zombie right in the jugular, but has no effect

"These things dont bleed"
Kenji said aloud to himself, thinking of the best way to kill them

\_Lair Entrance

"Oh, as long as we are in the Shellraiser, i feel a little safer"
Michelangelo said aloud to his brothers and April, following April into the Shellraiser

Lethal Lullaby
09-28-2014, 10:56 AM
Mystee saw one of the men throw a bladed object at one of the zombies. "Well they're after the zombies too. I should still be cautious." She looked left then right as she stepped backwards into the darkness of a corner.

Mystee had changed into a mist before travelling over to the building the two men are on. She went back to her original form behind them.

~*~

"Why don't you take a look?" April asks Splinter as she turns on the screen showing outside the Shell Raiser.

Leonardo was driving through the city. He saw some zombies walk out in front of the vehicle and screeched to a stop.

Fang Wolf
09-28-2014, 06:07 PM
"Why don't you take a look?" April asks Splinter as she turns on the screen showing outside the Shell Raiser.

Leonardo was driving through the city. He saw some zombies walk out in front of the vehicle and screeched to a stop.

"I want see the Zombies myself.
So how will we stop it?" Splinter says.

Shiro Kame
09-29-2014, 08:32 AM
Shiro: HEY! PUT ME DOWN! NOW!!! *kicks Bradford in the stomach several times*

Blackeyedsonic
09-29-2014, 09:52 AM
Steve sighs and turns to see Mystee:hello miss*notices her red eyes and thinks two vampires this day just gets better*

Lethal Lullaby
09-30-2014, 10:44 PM
Mystee looks at Steve a bit skeptically. She can sense that Kenji is also a vampire, but keeps an eye on him as well. "Um. Heyy. So is this a norm for you two?" She asks them.

~*~

Bradford winced in pain after getting kicked in the stomach several times. He tries to keep his hold on Shiro, but ends up letting go. He fell to the ground with a thud holding his stomach groaning in pain.

~*~

Donatello looks around outside as they drive through New Yorks streets. "Oh my.." He watches in awe, yet disgust, as several zombies tear a grown woman limb from limb. "This is insane.."

Shiro Kame
09-30-2014, 10:46 PM
Shiro continued to kick his sides repeatedly: Not so tough when your victim can fight back, ISN'T IT?!?!

Metroid
09-30-2014, 11:08 PM
Kenji looked up and saw Mystee, he squinted his eyes at her because he could sense something was amiss about her

"Killing zombies?"
Kenji asked Mystee when she asked if this was the 'norm'

\_Shellraiser

Mikey looked out the windows at the zombies hording around store fronts and alleyways.

"Aw dude!, thats going to make my pizza come back up!"
Michelangelo says as he sees the woman being ripped apart

Fang Wolf
10-01-2014, 06:19 AM
Shellraiser

"The Living dead eat the living?!
Who has created this chaos will pay for this." Splinter called out.

Blackeyedsonic
10-01-2014, 01:30 PM
Steve sighs and nods:I just can't get away from them I came here for a vacation take it easy ya know?

Fang Wolf
10-05-2014, 09:14 AM

Lady look down and see her beloved city has become a Zombie town.
"All I have love is gone..."

Lethal Lullaby
10-06-2014, 10:29 AM
Bradford grunts and moans in pain as Shiro continues attacking him.

Xever then runs at Shiro and does a spinning kick against her.

~*~

Mystee laughed at Kenji. "I didn't mean it literally. I just said that to like mess with you." she then looked at Steve. "Can't seem to get away from them? What are their zombies from where you live." She then narrowed her eyes at him. "You didn't bring this zombie outbreak now did you?"

~*~

April looked to Splinter. "What should we do?"

A loud banging was then heard on the side of the Shell Raiser.

Shiro Kame
10-06-2014, 10:37 AM
Shiro blocks it with her fists: Ha, didn't know you 2 cared about each other.

Fang Wolf
10-06-2014, 10:53 AM
Splinter hear it. "Hm, I don't know, April.
Listen, You hear it? may is Zombies?" he says.

Blackeyedsonic
10-06-2014, 10:56 AM
Steve sighs and looks at the zombies sadness in all his features of his body and he looks just tired like a old war vet who just wants to rest:I don't know maybe a foe sent them I..I just wanted to take a break*looks at mystee*does this mean I should just give up it's my fate to fight?

Blackeyedsonic
10-09-2014, 10:18 AM
(Bump).......

Fang Wolf
10-09-2014, 02:08 PM
Shredder go to Lady. "You know at I want you to fix this, Lady Nightmare.."
Lady snarl little. "You know this is all your fault because of your obsession tion of revenge, Shredder.." She says.

Metroid
10-12-2014, 12:56 PM
Kenji looks away from Mystee, then back down at the ever growing crowd of zombies gathering around the base of the building.

Kenji whispers "this can soon get out of hand" then scratches his chin

Blackeyedsonic
10-13-2014, 12:25 PM
Steve gets ready:we need to move now find the sorce

Fang Wolf
11-06-2014, 11:38 AM

Shredder watched Lady.
"My fault? It's as much your fault as mine!"

| Outsiude of The Foot Base |

Witchpanther leave the Foot base.
With a drawn sword of tengu so he goes out on street.
"All of this is my father Fault!" he says when he go.