PDA

View Full Version : Post facts about the TMNT suit actors

THGhost
08-27-2014, 11:11 AM
Any fun facts about the actors inside the suits for the live action movies and Next Mutation, post them here.

Here's one that I don't see mentioned all that often:

The actor who plays Raphael in TMNT III and provides his voice in Next Mutation is Matt Hill, the voice of Ed from Ed, Edd n Eddy. :D
A bit of an odd combination there. Seems like he could have played both the body and the voice at the same time if he was given the chance.

snake
08-27-2014, 11:14 AM
All 4 of them have a cameo outside of their suits.

THGhost
08-28-2014, 10:32 AM
104 views and only 1 reply? Surely somebody else has something to share. :P

Screw it, I only made this thread to share my little fact. I'll post it here (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=43459) as well.

NYShell
08-28-2014, 09:09 PM
All 4 of them have a cameo outside of their suits.

Really...?

vagrant718
08-28-2014, 09:38 PM
Believe I read Keno was Donatello stunt double in tmnt1

TechnoJerome
08-28-2014, 09:54 PM
The guy in Michaelangelo's suit in full costume approached Vanilla Ice for a handshake and when Ice's bodyguards shoved Mikey a brawl occurred. The cast and crew against Ice's entourage.

Jester
08-28-2014, 10:00 PM
Josh Pais, Raphael, is probbaly the best known TMNT suit actor. You can see him all over, like recently as a DA in Law and Order SVU.

beeshaw
08-29-2014, 01:30 AM
Josh Pais, Raphael, is probbaly the best known TMNT suit actor. You can see him all over, like recently as a DA in Law and Order SVU.

He's also the only 'man in suit' to also provide the voice for the turtle.

massakre
08-29-2014, 07:54 AM
The pizza delivery man in TMNT 1, as well as the guy with his wife rambling April's ear off about her news broadcasting as she's entering her apt in the beginning of TMNT 2, Michelan Sisti, also plays Mikey in suit in TMNT 1 and 2 for sure.. dunno if he returned for TMNT 3.

The pony-tailed guy in the news office in TMNT 2 who tells April there's a call waiting for her "says his name's Donny.." plays Leo in the suit in TMNT 2.

The blond-haired foot ninja in TMNT2 with his mask off talking about the rest of "them must've got picked up!" and he was pissed.. sorry I vaguely remember that scene but yeah that guy, Leif Tilden, plays Donny in suit.