PDA

View Full Version : TMNT / Daredevil: "Shellshocked Devil"!

TurtleTitan97
08-29-2014, 03:34 PM
Hello everyone, TurtleTitan97 here. For awhile now, I've been wanting to start my own Ninja Turtles RPG, and I figured now with the three day weekend, would be the perfect time! Fair warning, with school having started, I'm not gonna be able to post as much as I used to, so let's not have the story go by too fast for other folks as well.

So, if you couldn't tell by the title, this RPG is a crossover between TMNT and Marvel Comics' Daredevil. Like any well informed fan would know, Frank Miller's run on Daredevil was one of the many inspirations for the creation of the Turtles. Since it seems highly unlikely we'll ever see them have an official crossover, I thought it would fun to do a sort of "What If" story.

Universe-wise, the story takes place in a loosely based version of the original Mirage comics in the year 1985. And by 'loosely', I mean the Shredder is still alive and kicking, as well as a few minor things. OCs are welcome, and if you would like to play as another character from TMNT history (Baxter Stockman, Slash, Rat King, or even Bebop and Rocksteady) just let me know, and I'll add them. Also, if you'd like to play as another hero/villain from the Marvel Universe, let me know as well. But let's try to refrain from bringing in the 'big guns' characters (Ex. Iron Man, Red Skull, Thanos, Hulk, Thor, etc.) and focus more on the streetwise heroes and villains (Ex. Punisher, Luke Cage, Spider-Man, etc.).

But enough talk, let's get this adventure started! :tcool:

Plot: When Shredder and the Foot Clan join forces with the powerful crime lord Wilson Fisk, AKA The Kingpin, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles must work alongside the masked vigilante known as Daredevil, as well as both new and old allies, to prevent a city-wide gang war from happening. If they fail, the city of New York will fall into chaos, with innocents caught in the crossfire...

Heroes:
Daredevil/Matt Murdock-TurtleTitan97
Leonardo- Blackeyedsonic
Michelangelo-snake
Donatello-CharmedSerenity
Raphael-Lethal Lullaby

Villains:
Wilson Fisk/ The Kingpin-TurtleTitan97
Shredder-Fang Wolf
Tatsu-Darthknuxward
Bullseye-TurtleTitan97
Bloodsucker-CharmedSerenity
Bebop & Rocksteady- Fang Wolf
(Any one can play as his/her own Foot Ninja and Kingpin's henchmen)
(If you'd like to play as another villain from the TMNT/Marvel Comics universe, please let me know)

Supporting Characters:
Casey Jones-Darthknuxward
April O'Neil-Lethal Lullaby
Splinter-TurtleTitan97
Foggy Nelson-
Elektra-
Kurt Wagner/Nightcrawler-CharmedSerenity
Logan/Wolverine-Blackeyedsonic
Remy LeBeau/Gambit-CharmedSerenity
(If you'd like to play as another ally from the TMNT/Marvel Comics universe, please let me know)

Original Characters:
Donaven Meyers-Lethal Lullaby
Witchpanther Saki- Fang Wolf
Splintija- Fang Wolf
Bob-Blackeyedsonic

CharmedSerenity
08-29-2014, 03:54 PM
I'm grabbing Don please, and are X-men characters allowed?

TurtleTitan97
08-29-2014, 04:00 PM
I'm grabbing Don please, and are X-men characters allowed?

Thanks for joining, CharmedSerenity. I'll add you as Donnie.

As for the X-Men, sure, they can be allowed.

Who do you have in mind? :)

CharmedSerenity
08-29-2014, 04:05 PM
Thanks for joining, CharmedSerenity. I'll add you as Donnie.

As for the X-Men, sure, they can be allowed.

Who do you have in mind? :)

I just had to, TMNT and Marvel are two of my favorite fandoms.

And can I pick up Ororo Munroe - if she's not allowed though I'll be happy to settle for Nightcrawler.

Blackeyedsonic
08-29-2014, 04:05 PM
If X-men are in could I be wolverine?

TurtleTitan97
08-29-2014, 04:06 PM
Ororo Munroe - if she's not allowed though I'll be happy to settle for Nightcrawler.

I think Nightcrawler will work perfectly for this story.

If X-men are in could I be wolverine?

Definitely!

I'll add both Wolverine and Nightcrawler to the list.

CharmedSerenity
08-29-2014, 04:08 PM
I think Nightcrawler will work perfectly.

Alright, I'll take Kurt then and thanks, :D

Blackeyedsonic
08-29-2014, 04:10 PM
Thank you ^_^

CharmedSerenity
08-29-2014, 04:12 PM
Oh, oh can I also call dibs on Gambit? :D

TurtleTitan97
08-29-2014, 04:12 PM
Oh, oh can I also call dibs on Gambit? :D

Yes. Yes you can. :D

CharmedSerenity
08-29-2014, 04:13 PM
Yes. Yes you can. :D

Thank you. I would request a TMNT comic villain as well but not sure if he'd fit.

TurtleTitan97
08-29-2014, 04:16 PM
Thank you. I would request a TMNT comic villain as well but not sure if he'd fit.

Well that depends on said villain. Even though the universe is based on Mirage, it's pretty much a loosely based version. So pretty much anything is fair game if I can see it fit.

Who would you like to add?

CharmedSerenity
08-29-2014, 04:17 PM
Well that depends on said villain. Even though the universe is based on Mirage, it's pretty much a loosely based version. So pretty much anything is fair game if I can see it fit.

Who would you like to add?

Bloodsucker.

TurtleTitan97
08-29-2014, 04:19 PM
Bloodsucker.

Oooh, I do love me some Bloodsucker. :tcool: One of the coolest mutants ever.

Alright, he's in. I assume you'll play him?

CharmedSerenity
08-29-2014, 04:21 PM
Oooh, I do love me some Bloodsucker. :tcool: One of the coolest mutants ever.

Alright, he's in.

Thanks, the River were the first original Turtles comics I read.

Lethal Lullaby
08-29-2014, 10:35 PM
May I be April? >//u//<

Oh and may I include a villain OC? Hehe :ttwisted:

TurtleTitan97
08-29-2014, 10:37 PM
May I be April? >//u//<

Oh and may I include a villain OC? Hehe :ttwisted:

Sure thing. Welcome aboard! :)

What's your OC's name?

Lethal Lullaby
08-29-2014, 10:40 PM
Sure thing. Welcome aboard! :)

What's your OC's name?

Hehe thanks! Glad to be aboard. His name is Donaven Meyers. http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showpost.php?p=1337893&postcount=358

TurtleTitan97
08-29-2014, 11:09 PM
Hehe thanks! Glad to be aboard. His name is Donaven Meyers. http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showpost.php?p=1337893&postcount=358

Sounds good. Alright, I've added him to the list.

snake
08-30-2014, 08:50 AM
I'll take Mikey. What universe is this set in?

TurtleTitan97
08-30-2014, 08:53 AM
I'll take Mikey. What universe is this set in?

Thanks, snake. I'll add you to the list

The story pretty much takes place in a loosely based version of the Mirage comics, which is why the story is taking place in 1985.

snake
08-30-2014, 08:56 AM
Thanks, snake. I'll add you to the list

The story pretty much takes place in a loosely based version of the Mirage comics, which is why the story is taking place in 1985.

Gotcha. Thanks!

Fang Wolf
08-30-2014, 10:29 AM
(I'm Join me in as my 2 Oc's:
Witchpanther Saki (Mutant Panther) & Splintija (Mutant Rat) - But she looks like 2012 Splinter in appearance.
And Both belong to a Big MC gang in New Work.

Haha, I can take this two goofs: Bebop and Rocksteady..
(If that is okay?)

TurtleTitan97
08-30-2014, 10:34 AM
(I'm Join me in as my 2 Oc's:
Witchpanther Saki (Mutant Panther) & Splintija (Mutant Rat) - But she looks like 2012 Splinter in appearance.
And Both belong to a Big MC gang in New Work.

Haha, I can take this two goofs: Bebop and Rocksteady..
(If that is okay?)

Sure, the more the merrier. I'll add you to the list.

Fang Wolf
08-30-2014, 10:38 AM
Sure, the more the merrier. I'll add you to the list.

Ah, Thanks :)

CharmedSerenity
08-31-2014, 02:48 AM
As this is loosely based on the comics, can I tweak Bloodsucker's origins? I was thinking of having him exposed to the ooze rather than feeding on and demutating Raph.

TurtleTitan97
08-31-2014, 10:51 AM
As this is loosely based on the comics, can I tweak Bloodsucker's origins? I was thinking of having him exposed to the ooze rather than feeding on and demutating Raph.

Sure, I think that idea will work for this story.

CharmedSerenity
08-31-2014, 11:42 AM
Sure, I think that idea will work for this story.

Great, thanks, ^^

TurtleTitan97
08-31-2014, 05:28 PM
Once we get at least a Leo, Raph, and Shredder, we can begin the RP.

CharmedSerenity
09-01-2014, 01:20 AM
Once we get at least a Leo, Raph, and Shredder, we can begin the RP.

Yay, can't wait. ^^

Blackeyedsonic
09-02-2014, 12:54 PM
Ill be leo ill try my best with him

And can I add a OC?

TurtleTitan97
09-02-2014, 01:59 PM
Ill be leo ill try my best with him

And can I add a OC?

Alright, I'll add you as Leo. :)

Sure thing! What's your OC's name?

Blackeyedsonic
09-02-2014, 02:03 PM
Well I'm working on him his name is Bob I am still working on him so he will show up later when I'm done with him ok?

TurtleTitan97
09-02-2014, 02:10 PM
Well I'm working on him his name is Bob I am still working on him so he will show up later when I'm done with him ok?

Ok, sure thing. In the meantime, I'll just place "Bob" along with the other OCs.

Blackeyedsonic
09-02-2014, 03:44 PM
Thank you very much

Lethal Lullaby
09-03-2014, 02:12 PM
Hey i can be Raph for now until somebody else wants him. If that's cool?

TurtleTitan97
09-03-2014, 02:16 PM
Hey i can be Raph for now until somebody else wants him. If that's cool?

Definitely. I'll add you to the list.

So all that's left now is at least Shredder. Once we get someone play him, we'll begin.

Fang Wolf
09-03-2014, 02:17 PM
((Ah, okay, I can take Shredder..))

TurtleTitan97
09-03-2014, 02:23 PM
((Ah, okay, I can take Shredder..))

Ah, excellent! Alright Fang, I'll add you to the list a Shredhead. :)

Okay, even though we have a few character slots still open, I'm gonna go ahead and start off the RPG. And just hope that more people will join if they want to.

So lets begin!!! :tgrin:

TurtleTitan97
09-03-2014, 03:22 PM
The year is 1985. Our story takes us to New York City, home to its many famous and infamous heroes and villains. Our setting? Hell's Kitchen. To some, this neighborhood in Manhattan is viewed as nothing more than a place where gangsters and all other sorts of criminal scum run rampant. To others, it's their home.

But to others....it's a place to run business.

It's evening time, here in Hell's Kitchen. And we focus right now on an ominous warehouse. All around there are guards, each packing various guns and pistols, both outside and inside the warehouse. The area is locked down entirely, and for good reason. Inside this warehouse sits one of the most ruthless men ever to walk this city's streets. His name is Wilson Fisk. But to the criminal underworld, he's known by another name.

The Kingpin of Crime.

Bullseye: "He's late."

Kingpin: "Have patience, Bullseye. He will come. Of this I am sure."

Bullseye: "You've been saying that for the past one and a half hour. I don't think this fella is going to show up."

Kingpin: "Watch your tone, Bullseye. Or have you forgotten all that I've done for you up to this point?"

Upon hearing this, Bullseye put his head down.

Kingpin went on. "When I came to you about this job, you were in a disgraceful shape. All of your bones were broken. You were in constant pain. You couldn't even swallow properly. It was only because of my connections with the best doctors in the criminal underworld that helped get you back to your feet. All because I knew that for this job, you would be needed because there was a high chance you would come face to face again with the man who put you in that state. Or had you forgotten?"

Bullseye clenched his fist upon hearing this. "No Kingpin, I haven't forgotten. But I still don't see why you're calling on some outsider. We don't even know who this...."Oroku Saki" is. Speaking of which, what do we know about him??

Kingpin slowly turned his head towards Bullseye. "From what my informants have told me, Oroku Saki is apparently a highly trained martial artist and leader of a ninja clan called the "The Foot". He also goes by another name...."The Shredder". How a clan of ninjas managed to be ignored in MY city for this long is impressive. I am hoping this meeting with this Saki fellow will turn out profitable for my plans."

Fang Wolf
09-03-2014, 03:32 PM
Splintija & Witchpanther sit down on their MC.
"Come on, we play on the road!"
"Haha, you know, play cat and mouse with the cops."
"Let Ride!" Both will start their motorcycle and drive off the roads.

After some time, they had a bunch of police cars behind. *siren sounds*
"Come and get us if you can, PIGS!" - Splintija and Witchpanther.

CharmedSerenity
09-03-2014, 04:05 PM
It had been a few years since he remembered the sudden change in size and intelligence. The hunger had remained the same though for as he grew, he fed on rats then shifted to bigger prey - wild animals like raccoons and the creatures that the humans seemed to pamper. Then hitting his full size, he realized his prey's size needed to change too.

Haunting the tunnels with no real home, he found himself hunting maintenance workers like the one he had pulled into a side-tunnel as the human's colleagues continued walking. With both hands wrapped around the man's mouth, he dragged his victim further into the tunnel even as the human struggled with muffled yells. His head lowered to cover the maintenance worker's head and as he fed, he could feel the man start to scream...

Blackeyedsonic
09-03-2014, 09:57 PM
Logan sits in his favorite bar in Hell's Kitchen loving this place for it's ability to both hide him in plan sight and he can get into a good bar room brawl when he's had a bad day so hence him sitting waiting for his drink in this run down bar

Lethal Lullaby
09-03-2014, 10:16 PM
April was out on a late night report. She was interviewing a customer at a restraunt that was about to go out of business. She had her microphone pointed towards a man who looked to be in his 30's. He had greasy looking black hair that was brushed back, a thin black mustache that curled at the ends, dark brown eyes, thin eye brows, and a dark.complexion. He was adjusting the collar of his grey button up shirt at the moment.

"Ahem." April said trying to get the customer's attention. After he looked at her she finally asked him, "So do you come to this restaraunt often? How would you rate their food? Their hospitality?"

"Oh heavens no." The man spoke with a french accent. "I only came here today because it was on the way from where I work." He explaines to April before making a face of disgust. The food was absolutely horrid! My steak was undercooked- 5 times mind you, they didn't refill or ask if I wanted another drink, and the waiter was so rude towards me." He said then started back up complaining on and on about the restaraunt's issues.

April nodded her head as the man spoke looking like she was interested but in actuality she just couldn't wait for the man to shut his trap. She took a quick glance at her watch checking the time.

~*~

Raphael was still asleep in his bed. He rolled over on his back causing his blanket to fall off of his chest. His mouth dropped open a bit and he eventually started to snore. Each snore became louder with each breath he inhaled and exhaled as he slept. "Zzzzz.." His snores could have been heard throughout the whole sewers.

~*~

A bald man hung upside down from a cable wire. He was 23, a bit on the heavy side, had green eyes, and a trail of tattoos all over his body. He was trying to remain consciousness asthe blood was rushed to his head making his vision slowly slip from him. He had no idea where he was or what horrible things were about to happen to him.

"Hel-" He started to shout, but something struck him in his spine causing his nervous system to shut down. Tears of fear and pain filled in his eyes and soon slid down his forehead. The next thing he felt was a strong hold on his head and a sudden twist. With that his neck had snapped and he died instantly. His attacker then cut off his black hoodie before cutting into his back with a scalpel.

Blackeyedsonic
09-03-2014, 10:31 PM
Logan notices the reporter and he's not the only one then again she is a beautiful woman alone in this part of town he makes a choice to sit by her that way when the "fun" starts he can keep her safe

TurtleTitan97
09-04-2014, 04:52 PM
In the Lair:

Splinter had been deep in meditation or most of the day, his mind in the past. It had been more than roughly one year since he sent the Turtles out to fight the Shredder to avenge the death of his former master, Hamato Yoshi. Though his sons put up a good fight, the Shredder managed to escape from being killed, and still remains a threat to his family. From then on, more events unfolded. He and his sons soon afterwards met and befriended April O'Neil, the former lab assistant of the mad scientist Baxter Stockman, who soon went on to become a reporter. Then there was Casey Jones, a vigilante that Raphael befriended when he was out last night. He was a strange one, but Splinter accepted him as a friend because he knew he was a good man. And then there were the Utroms, the peaceful aliens who responsible for their mutation, and also meeting Professor Honeycutt briefly....

Splinter soon opened up his eyes and grabbed his walking stick. "That should is enough meditation for now. Perhaps I shall check on my sons before they leave for patrol. It's almost time before they head out." He got up slowly and left the dojo.

Nelson & Murdock:

Matt Murdock was sitting in his office over at the Nelson & Murdock law firm. It was quiet due to everyone else having gone home early. Matt had promised his best friend Foggy Nelson he'd close up after he'd finish up some work. "Let's see, I think that should be about it here. And since no one's around, I should be able to listen to the police scanner without any interference." After turning on the scanner and making sure it's on the right frequencies, he hears some news

"Attention all units! We have a code 505 and 510 in progress! Suspects are on a motorcycle and enroute to Hell's Kitchen! We need back up, pronto! I repeat, all units...."

Matt then turned off the radio and began to change into costume. "A 505 and 510? If I recall correctly, those stand for speeding and reckless driving. I've heard rumors about a new motorcycle gang springing up in the city, but I haven't had the time to investigate into it since I've been so busy. Having a free evening, now's a good time to do so."

With that said, Murdock then pulled down his mask, covering his face. Where once stood the blind lawyer was now one of New York's greatest heroes: Daredevil, "The Man Without Fear".

Taking his Billy Club, he left through the secret skylight at the top of the building. Using his hyper radar sense to make sure no one was watching him, he used the hooked end of his club like a grappling hook to reach another rooftop, and so forth.

snake
09-04-2014, 05:28 PM
Michelangelo entered Splinters meditation chamber.

"Master, uh, I've been thinking. You know I train a lot, right?"

The turtle lifted his nunchaku and said.

"Let's put those years of training to use."

TurtleTitan97
09-04-2014, 05:33 PM
Splinter smiled. "Very well, Michelangelo. You may come at me when ever you are ready."

snake
09-06-2014, 11:03 AM
Splinter smiled. "Very well, Michelangelo. You may come at me when ever you are ready."

Michelangelo lunged at his master. He swung his nunchaku from left to right, his master dodging his every move. Splinter jumped behind him. Michelangelo barely hit Splinter with a swift blow to the knee.

"I did it!?" Mikey thought to himself.

TurtleTitan97
09-06-2014, 04:17 PM
"Michelangelo has certainly improved", Splinter thought to himself after the sudden blow to his knee. "However..." Suddenly, Splinter used his tail to swipe Mikey off his feet, and then whacked him across the other side of the room. "He still has much to learn. Him and his brothers."

Lethal Lullaby
09-06-2014, 08:45 PM
The man April was interviewing had finally stopped speaking. April was unaware of it however since she had fallen asleep at a table during his complaining montage. She finally woke up when she felt him nudging her shoulder. "Huh? oh um.." She was about to stand up when she noticed Logan next to her.

April looked at Logan wondering how long he had been sitting by her. She did a hand motion to her camera crew to stop recording and they did. She then looked at Logan. "Um hello. C-can I help you, sir?" she asked him as nicely as she could.

~*~

After his little snorefest Raphael was finally up and out of his bed. He stretched his arms over his before letting them drop to his sides. Next he rolled his next a couple times to pop it some. He took down his mask from where it hung and tied it around his face.

Raphael made his way to the kitchen, but not before stopping by the dojo to see Michelangelo training with Splinter. This was a bit surprising to Raphael since he would have never guessed that his youngest brother would be up for training.

A loud growl from his stomach gave Raphael the clue that he should jut get something to eat first. Then afterwards he could come back to the dojo. He then went to the kitchen to eat some cereal.

~*~

A man in a black trench coat was cutting out the organs from the man who was hung upside down. He had a duffel bag with him, which had a cooling unit, in which he was placing the organs into.He also had with him a brief case holding surgical tools in it. Of course he first put the organs into special plastic bags to keep them preserved.

A cat jumps from a trash can causing the lid to fall and the man in the trench coat to suddenly freeze up. He slowly shifted his vision towards the sound and saw the cat just as it was running out from the alley. He let out a small sigh of relief. The man started to close up and put away his tools and supplies. He cut down the man he murdered and dropped him in the dumpster.

Before leaving the scene the trench coat wearing man removed his gloves and dropped them in the dumpster, along with a lit match. The inside of the dumpster burst into flames and began to melt the man inside of it. His flesh was melting off him and the smell filled the air for a moment before the lid was then shut.

Blackeyedsonic
09-06-2014, 08:57 PM
Logen with out looking up wispers to April:you see the punks in the back they are planing to kidnap you tonight I would suggest letting me walk you out *drinks his vodka*

Darthknuxward
09-09-2014, 06:56 PM
So no one is doing Tatsu... mind if I join in as him and Casey?

TurtleTitan97
09-09-2014, 08:03 PM
So no one is doing Tatsu... mind if I join in as him and Casey?

Sure, I'll add you to the list.

snake
09-10-2014, 08:05 PM
"Michelangelo has certainly improved", Splinter thought to himself after the sudden blow to his knee. "However..." Suddenly, Splinter used his tail to swipe Mikey off his feet, and then whacked him across the other side of the room. "He still has much to learn. Him and his brothers."

Mikey hit the ground hard.

"Ughhhh. that hurt. Thank you, sensai."

Michealangelo walked out of the dojo, feeling satisfied.

TurtleTitan97
09-10-2014, 08:23 PM
Splinter patted Michelangelo on the back as he left. "You did well, my son. I can tell you have been diligent in your training. Perhaps next time". After Michelangelo had left, Splinter rubbed his knee. "It's almost hard to believe Michelangelo actually landed a blow on me. I can remember a time when none of my sons were able to do that". He then smiled to himself. "Face it Splinter, your boys really are growing up. And a father couldn't be any prouder."

snake
09-10-2014, 08:34 PM
"I need pizza, or a burger, either or will do." Michealangelo thought to himself as he grabbed his "topside" disguise. He climbed out of the manhole and walked into the city.

He spots a criminal with a white mask beating up an older man.

"That burger can wait."

He lunged at the criminal, taking him down. The man ran away scared.

"Purple Dragons?"

The criminal shook his head.

"Then who?"

"P-Pheonixes, please, let me go." the criminal said, Mikey still on top of him.

"I don't think so. You're gonna see the police." Mikey slung the criminal on his back and brought him to the nearest station. He dropped him off and ran into the shadows. Two police officers, Mark and Sarah. walk out of the station.

"Sarah, that's the second one this week! And it's only Monday!" Mark rubbed his forehead.

"I guess anonymous police dropoffs are becoming even more common." Replied Sarah.

"We should go talk with Cheif about this." Mark said.

Blackeyedsonic
09-21-2014, 08:59 AM
Logan looked over to April waiting for a answer and thinks "hell even if she says no ill just follow her" he then sits up fully not surprised that this reporter is actuly taller then him but only by a bit

(I don't know April's height but at 5'1" it's a safe bet Logan's shorter then her right?)

CharmedSerenity
09-23-2014, 02:55 PM
He had become lost in designing the blueprints for his projects while using that to cover the fact that he hadn't eaten for a couple of days, the teenager had also barely slept for the last couple of days to only become exhausted enough to fall asleep at the desk in his workshop. Donatello stirred as the mess of paper crinkled and rustled under his head before a low moan slipped out. A moment later, he sat bolt upright before realizing where he was, guess a break was needed. He got up to silently move to the kitchen area and put some fresh coffee on to brew.

He found himself sleepily rubbing at his eyes and trying not to yawn as he stood up and warily moved to the kitchen area as his stomach gurgled. There was a box of leftover noodles from a local chinese takeaway in the fridge, something he had noticed while getting a bottle of water earlier and that would tide him over for now.

Digging through the fridge and finding what he wanted, the purple-masked teenager hunted down a fork and stabbed it into the mess of cold noodles, turning to nod at his red-masked brother.

"Hiya Raph"

((OoC: Wanted to rewrite this post for interaction purposes. Will introduce the X-men I'm playing in my next post, I swear))

Lethal Lullaby
09-23-2014, 10:19 PM
April looked at Logan for a moment skeptically. Then she shifted her vision towards the back of the restaurant. She saw the men in the back and then looked back at Logan, who was now sitting up.

April crossed her arms leaning back in her seat. "So. How do you know those guys back there are punks?" She asked Logan thinking he might be up to something.

~*~

Raphael was in the midst of eating his cereal when Donatello walked in. He had watched his purple masked brother rummage through the refrigerator before getting out cold noodles and eating them.

Raphael nodded back to Donatello saying, "Sup Don." before resuming eating his cereal. It had become a bit soggy, but the red clad turtle didn't seem to take notice, let alone care.

~*~

The same man in the trench coat was now strolling down the same street as the restaurant April had recently made an interview in. He had on his shades over his eyes as he walked by with his duffel bag and brief case.

Blackeyedsonic
09-23-2014, 10:29 PM
Logan looks April in the eyes:I've been here many times miss *logan smells fresh blood*miss please just trust me they are part of that purple dragon gang