PDA

View Full Version : Pacific Ninjas

CharmedSerenity
08-30-2014, 09:28 AM
When I was a kid, whenever I'd feel small or lonely, I'd look up at the stars. Wondered if there was life up there. Turns out I was looking in the wrong direction. When alien life entered our world, it was from deep beneath the Pacific Ocean. A fissure between two tectonic plates. A portal between dimensions. The Breach. I was fifteen when the first Kaiju made land in San Francisco.

By the time tanks, jets and missiles took it down, six days and 35 miles later, three cities were destroyed. Tens of thousands of lives were lost. We mourned our dead, memorialized the attack, and moved on. And then, only six months later, the second attack hit Manila.

Then the third one hit Cabo. And then the fourth. And then we learned this was not gonna stop. This was just the beginning. We needed a new weapon. The world came together, pooling it's resources and throwing aside old rivalries for the sake of the greater good. To fight monsters, we created monsters of our own. The Jaeger program was born.

2k3-verse! TMNT/Pacific Rim A.U crossover and this idea just hit me out of the blue.

The Shredder did attack Hamato Yoshi but left him critically wounded. When he failed to report in, Mortu checked his apartment and found him in the nick of time then rushed him to the hospital. Sent home to Japan to recover from his injuries, Yoshi would find himself pulling out of the Guardians as a bigger threat surfaced and he eventually signed up for the Asian Shatterdome. As the war against the inhabitants of the breach raged on, Yoshi's bravery and loyalty landed him the position of a Shatterdome commander (serving under Stacker Pentecost over in America).

A news broadcast about the base got some unexpected attention though as Splinter, seeing his master was alive, talked his sons and the family's closest friends then they headed out to Japan. After a 'family' reunion and sensing Yoshi needed all the help he could get, the Turtles decided to sign up for the Ranger program (Drift partners & Jaeger names to be decided by the Turtles' players).

Character List

Main Characters
Hamato Yoshi (NPC)
Leonardo -
Raphael -
Donatello - CharmedSerenity
Michelangelo -
Master Splinter -

Supporting Characters
Shredder -
Karai -
April O'Neil -
Casey Jones -
Leatherhead - CharmedSerenity

~*~

Rules!

Posts have to be a minimum of 100 words (no one-liners).

No god-modding!

Only two characters per player.

CharmedSerenity
08-30-2014, 10:10 AM
Alright, sorted out the details, :b

Mega Man
08-30-2014, 10:20 AM
This sounds very interesting. I like the idea. I saw the Pacific Rim movie and I thought it was pretty good. It reminded me of Godzilla and anime.

I would join this RPG, however, I think that 2 RPGs at a time are enough for me to keep up with. Right now I'm in 3 ("Turtles in the World of DragonBall," "Assault...," and "Across Time and Space").

Good luck though. :)

CharmedSerenity
09-01-2014, 02:19 AM
This sounds very interesting. I like the idea. I saw the Pacific Rim movie and I thought it was pretty good. It reminded me of Godzilla and anime.

I would join this RPG, however, I think that 2 RPGs at a time are enough for me to keep up with. Right now I'm in 3 ("Turtles in the World of DragonBall," "Assault...," and "Across Time and Space").

Good luck though. :)

Even if the idea doesn't take off, at least I got it out of my system, :b

TMNTFOREVA
12-04-2014, 11:18 PM
I'd love too! But, I'm not sure how to start. This is my first RP. Ever.....