PDA

View Full Version : Super Mario and TMNT: Warp Pipe

Mega Man
08-31-2014, 05:21 PM
This will be the 3rd RPG that I am currently in, and I resigned from one. I think this will work though. :) "Turtles in the World of DragonBall" is still continuing, so no worries there.

Story: The world of Super Mario is the same as it has been for a long time. There are moments of peace, and then Bowser and his Koopas return to try to take over the Mushroom Kingdom. Princess Peach has been captured again, and to help assure that she is rescued, the king of the Mushroom Kingdom has made it known publicly that he is looking for heroes to battle Bowser at the castle that has been taken over, and to rescue her. To further complicate the situation in the Mushroom Kingdom, Bowser has acquired a map that will lead him to the location of a powerful scepter.

Meanwhile, in New York City, a green Warp Pipe has appeared in the sewers. Anyone who goes through it will find themselves in the Mushroom Kingdom.

The Mushroom Kingdom has many castles. Two of these castles are separated by a great distance and they are giant. Then there is another large castle, and this third giant castle is the largest of all. There are also many towns and villages. Thanks to recent technology changes, the Mushroom Kingdom has made accommodations for citizens and travelers to drive cars, motorcycles, and go-karts. It is starting to become a modern place, with an old feel to it.

~*~

Original characters are welcome in this RPG.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Characters
1. Leonardo
2. Donatello
3. Raphael
4. Michelangelo
5. Master Splinter: Fang Wolf
6. April O'Neil
7. Casey Jones
8. Shredder

Super Mario Bros. Characters
1. Super Mario: Mega Man
2. Super Luigi:
3. Toad:
4. Princess Peach: Mega Man
5. King Toadstool:
6. Yoshi:
7. Bowser: Mega Man

Original Characters
1. Shiro: Shiro Kame

Fang Wolf
08-31-2014, 05:45 PM
(Sound Fun again *giggle*, So I join as *Mushroom Sensei* Master Splinter.)

Mega Man
08-31-2014, 06:19 PM
Hi there, sure I will add you to the RPG game as Master Splinter. Mushroom Sensei. :D

Shiro Kame
09-03-2014, 11:07 AM
Can I join as my FC Shiro?

Mega Man
09-03-2014, 02:22 PM
Hi there, yes that is fine. I will add your character. :)