PDA

View Full Version : Tengu shredders powers?

mrminister4446
09-11-2014, 05:47 AM
Hey, I rewatched the every season until back to the sewers, and I actually liked the ninja tribunal stuff, but one thing that bothers me is: When they fight the Tengu shredder, Karai drains his powers because of a link, but what happens to the powers she drained afterwards? This could easily have been a nice plot for another season instead of the fast forward one, where Karai, and the powers are involved, because I found it strange that it was never mentioned anymore.

Whats you guys opinions on this?

pharaohyami5000
09-11-2014, 09:32 AM
It could have been a planned production, until some salty people wanted 2k3 to be like the Classics. Hence Fast Forward's creation. I suppose they could have done a few subtle things for Fast Forward, but "reasons" got in the way.

Davetello
09-12-2014, 12:01 PM
That's a good point man, they could have done something where Karai becomes corrupted by powers she took into herself. But I quite liked Fast Forward so I'm happy with how things turned out anyway :)

CyberCubed
09-12-2014, 01:56 PM
Fast Forward was already planned way before Ninja Tribunal ever aired. There wasn't any missing plotline you people are referring to.

neatoman
09-12-2014, 02:41 PM
I guess she couldn't use them because she's not a demon or it was just his energy instead of the powers themselves or they didn't think that far ahead?

mrminister4446
09-14-2014, 06:40 AM
Fast Forward was already planned way before Ninja Tribunal ever aired. There wasn't any missing plotline you people are referring to.

Yeah, I guess so, but I still think it would have been more interesting if they just ditched fast forward. I personally didn't like fast forward, it just didn't feel the same, and the villains didn't look as cool :P

mrminister4446
09-14-2014, 06:42 AM
I guess she couldn't use them because she's not a demon or it was just his energy instead of the powers themselves or they didn't think that far ahead?

Yeah, who knows, It was never mentioned how it exactly worked.