PDA

View Full Version : Does Anybody Actually Like Justin Beiber?

Type 97 Chi-ha
09-13-2014, 05:07 PM
I ask because he seems the celebrity everybody loves to hate, and I don't mean just here.

Donatello19
09-13-2014, 07:49 PM
I'm pretty sure the majority of his fans are just pre-teen girls...

snake
09-13-2014, 10:30 PM
Pretty sure he's not relevant any more.

DarkFell
09-13-2014, 11:29 PM
He does have talent but he could be doing better to improve on said talent instead of being controversy canon due to his dipsh*t antics.
Otherwise I don't like nor hate him.

Guitar_Raph
12-14-2014, 07:52 AM
Only when he plays instruments. He's a super drummer & southpaw guitarist!

Let's Make A Deal even made him a ZONK! prize. They show these forest animals going into a dam, a rock band playing & out pops the superstar (Justin BEAVER) singing "Brady, Brady, Brady, ahh!"

Brooke507
12-14-2014, 12:16 PM
No, I think he's too full of himself

pennydreadful
12-14-2014, 04:06 PM
Justin Beiber likes Justin Beiber.

Powder
12-14-2014, 04:52 PM
No, his millions of fans are all cold-blooded liars. Of course people like him, hence his fame & money.

Do I, personally, like him? No. But I'm also not a fan of hate bandwagons so I'm not gonna go out of my way to bash him.

& not for nothin' but on a TMNT forum full of perverted dark-minded adults, you'd be hard-pressed to find the type to love a mainstream pop artist.

...then again this is coming from a 6'3 bearded menace of counter-culture whose avatar is of a Japanese pop star. What do I know? :tlol:

IndigoErth
12-14-2014, 05:03 PM
Of course someone likes him.

His parents. I assume. :trazz:

I don't waste much time giving that kid much thought, mostly just when the news forces me to hear how ever he's acted like an arrogant little twerp yet again. Go home, Beiber, you're... something or other.

Davetello
12-14-2014, 07:47 PM
I absolutely adore the guy in comparison to Harry Styles, Cristiano Ronaldo and Wayne Rooney.

BubblyShell22
12-15-2014, 07:06 AM
I've never liked him and never will.

Leo656
12-15-2014, 08:38 AM
I don't like the way he conducts himself and I don't care for his music, but what I don't get, and will NEVER understand, is the slavish devotion he gets from his fans. Give ya a perfect example of what I mean.

When I used to be a mover, I was packing this girl's bedroom once and their was this giant shrine to Bieber on her wall, all these pictures and stuff, and attached to the largest poster was this goofy hand-written letter. This girl was maybe 11, and she just went on and on about how madly in love she was with him and how "perfect" he was and would do anything to meet him, that she knew they were "perfect" for each other, that she was keeping a copy of the letter so that one day when they were together they would each have one to look back on, like... just so eye-rolling. That's just the stuff I remember. It kinda went on. :lol:

I don't get it. It's not just about him, either, I don't get why girls act like that. Far as I know, guys don't. We all have our crushes but I don't think to that degree. My niece was a huge tomboy until she discovered One Direction; now she wears make-up and listens to boy bands and doesn't even care about TMNT anymore (and how much ya think THAT pisses me off?).

Any girls care to extrapolate on why this happens? Like, do you "fall in love" with whoever the first guy is to make you have to change your underpants or something? Because I didn't send Winona Ryder a marriage proposal after I saw "Beetlejuice", I just bitched I wasn't old enough to nail her. I've never understood how girls fall - and HARD - for these manufactured celebrity boy band types. Like, a lot of girls know and are fully aware that it's all a scheme designed exactly for that purpose - "You think these guys are pretty, right? Well give us all your money and plaster their pouty faces all over your room/locker/everything! We know it's not about their sterile and meaningless 'music', you just like how they get you moist. Don't worry, we won't tell." And yet, even girls who are aware they are being manipulated still often partake.

I think why some people get so violently angry about Bieber, boy bands,etc., is that we really don't want to think girls are that stupid, but circumstances say otherwise. That's my angle.

Lethal Lullaby
12-15-2014, 10:57 AM
Don't really care for Bieber, or many boy band types. Especially not to the point where I feel like I'm infatuated by them and need everything/anything related to them. Of course there are famous male icons that I did find attractive, but I try to avoid fangirling over them. Actually I think I just have a temporary crush then get over it. For instance I used to watch Tosh.o whenever I could because I just admired him so much, and I can't remember the last time I've watched the show now. It may sound odd, but if there's one thing I probably overly care about it is the TMNT. And as much as I do wish they were actual living beings, they're just fictional characters, so yeah... Haha but I don't get it either, how some girls can get so excited about these guys like Bieber, or One Direction.

Prowler
12-15-2014, 11:12 AM
No, his millions of fans are all cold-blooded liars. Of course people like him, hence his fame & money.

This...

If he was irrelevant he wouldn't have been news for several years and no one would even bother hating him.

I personally couldn't care less about him.

Davetello
12-15-2014, 11:19 AM
I don't get it. It's not just about him, either, I don't get why girls act like that. Far as I know, guys don't. We all have our crushes but I don't think to that degree. My niece was a huge tomboy until she discovered One Direction; now she wears make-up and listens to boy bands and doesn't even care about TMNT anymore (and how much ya think THAT pisses me off?).

Any girls care to extrapolate on why this happens? Like, do you "fall in love" with whoever the first guy is to make you have to change your underpants or something? Because I didn't send Winona Ryder a marriage proposal after I saw "Beetlejuice", I just bitched I wasn't old enough to nail her. I've never understood how girls fall - and HARD - for these manufactured celebrity boy band types. Like, a lot of girls know and are fully aware that it's all a scheme designed exactly for that purpose - "You think these guys are pretty, right? Well give us all your money and plaster their pouty faces all over your room/locker/everything! We know it's not about their sterile and meaningless 'music', you just like how they get you moist. Don't worry, we won't tell." And yet, even girls who are aware they are being manipulated still often partake.

I think why some people get so violently angry about Bieber, boy bands,etc., is that we really don't want to think girls are that stupid, but circumstances say otherwise. That's my angle.

I've said the same for years. I and guys I know don't obsess over female celebrities, in fact it tends to be girls who love boy bands AND girl bands. They sycophantically suck up to celebrities who they've never even met, it's celebrity culture in action. I've said before that teenage girls are the biggest bandwagon jumping demographic on the planet. They're total sheep, and Simon Cowell knows this (there are exceptions of course, see LL above). One girl starts liking a celebrity and the rest join in in order to fit in. And they try and tell us that girls are more mature than boys LOL.

The strange thing about One Direction though is that most of them aren't even good looking. The Asian guy has model-like facial features, granted. He's really good looking. But the blond looks like a far less attractive version of Ellen Degeneres, the dark-haired one whose eyes are too far apart isn't good looking, the one with the shaved head just looks like a fat chav, and Harry Styles...oh Harry Styles. If you actually look at his face, he doesn't have attractive features in the slightest - his eye area is strange, his jaw is far too weak and nowhere near chiselled, he has a strange, fat looking nose, his forehead is too high, his ears look funny, and overall he just looks like an 8 year old girl. He's probably the worst looking of all five of them, yet he has most fangirls. I find it laughable. I've said before that Harry Styles is the most overrated human being I have ever seen, in terms of looks (by those who like him).

That's before we get into the fact that they're all talentless. Furthermore, if you ever see them interviewed (don't ask) they seem like inarticulate morons. It's clear that they have very few qualifications or brains between them, and that if they hadn't fluked fame they'd be lucky to get any type of job. Yet deluded teenagers and desperate older women treat them like they're something special. it's staggering. They have very few redeeming features. They're just a bunch of regular teenage boys who got lucky with fame.

There are loads of famous guys who are better looking than they are. There are loads of regular guys walking the streets who are better looking than they are. They're completely unremarkable. BUT, they've been forced down so many people's throats that they've become fashionable to like for some.

Money, fame and celebrity does a lot for people. It's the same with David Beckham and Cristiano Ronaldo. Beckham was quite a good looking man when he was younger, but there were plenty of better looking footballers, particularly those from Italy. The thing is though that they weren't media whores so Beckham was considered the best looking footballer because people who didn't even like or know about football knew who he was. They had never heard of Fabio Cannavaro, or Paolo Maldini or Luis Figo, all comfortably better looking men. The same is true of Cristiano Ronaldo now - you get some sycophantic females and man-crush indulging men acting like he's the best looking footballer. But that's only because he's one of the very best and most famous footballers. The truth is that there are plenty of far better looking players - it's just that they're nowhere near as good or famous as he is. Yoann Gourcuff and Roque Santa Cruz are both far better looking than CR, but neither of them are anywhere near him in terms of talent or fame so people who don't follow football/soccer wouldn't give a toss about them.

What I'm saying overall is that some of these famous 'babes and heart throbs' genuinely are attractive, and would receive attention physically even if they were random people working in a random town. But a fair number of them tend to be quite overrated because of their position.

In saying all of this, I know and have seen far more people insult One Direction than praise them, so I'm guessing it's just a minority who likes them, in the grand scheme of things. As for Cristiano Ronaldo, practically every female I know in real life (which is a fair number) and on the internet thinks he's a major turn-off. I asked them about this and they all say "he's certainly not my cup of tea" or worse.

Lethal Lullaby
12-15-2014, 11:28 AM
and Harry Styles...oh Harry Styles. If you actually look at his face, he doesn't have attractive features in the slightest - his eye area is strange, his jaw is far too weak and nowhere near chiselled, he has a strange, fat looking nose, his forehead is too high, his ears look funny, and overall he just looks like an 8 year old girl. He's probably the worst looking of all five of them, yet he has most fangirls. I find it laughable. I've said before that Harry Styles is the most overrated human being I have ever seen, in terms of looks (by those who like him).

He also has four nipples (http://hollywoodlife.com/2012/04/18/harry-styles-shirtless-nipples-pics/). How do I know this? Well I got bored one night and decided to look through celebrities with deformities.

Davetello
12-15-2014, 11:35 AM
He also has four nipples (http://hollywoodlife.com/2012/04/18/harry-styles-shirtless-nipples-pics/). How do I know this? Well I got bored one night and decided to look through celebrities with deformities.

Lol.

Listen, despite what I said earlier about him, I certainly don't think it's right to attack people for their physical characteristics. They can't control it. However, when someone is being vastly, vastly overrated then something really has to be said. If these deluded teen girls were more realistic about his actual attractiveness level then I wouldn't have to talk about how overrated he is by them.

But yeah, he's the most overrated person I've ever seen in the looks department. I'm completely baffled by his appeal (actually, I'm not, money and fame), and I know there are many, many people who feel similarly. He's probably a pr!ck who believes his own hype anyway, so fvck him.

tmntpower1988
12-15-2014, 11:47 AM
QKzNZQvh3-o

pennydreadful
12-15-2014, 05:43 PM

I've said the same for years. I and guys I know don't obsess over female celebrities, in fact it tends to be girls who love boy bands AND girl bands. They sycophantically suck up to celebrities who they've never even met, it's celebrity culture in action. I've said before that teenage girls are the biggest bandwagon jumping demographic on the planet. They're total sheep, and Simon Cowell knows this (there are exceptions of course, see LL above). One girl starts liking a celebrity and the rest join in in order to fit in. And they try and tell us that girls are more mature than boys LOL.

The boy-band worship thing is a combination of numerous factors.

Number one - teenagers, regardless of gender, are idiots.

Number two - the desire to fit in is extremely high at that age; again, regardless of gender, though social ostracism amongst teenage girls can be particularly cruel. It's an incontrovertible facet of human nature to want to belong to a group, and when you're at an age where you're not self-actualized, of course you're going to mimic socially approved behaviors within your peer group so you don't end up being the loser who has to eat lunch in the bathroom cuz nobody will sit with them.

Number three - girls are socialized to link romance with sex.

Number four - celebrity worship is pretty much part of the cultural narrative at this point. Do I agree with it? No. But it's in all of our entertainment and marketing, and as such, we're breathing it in whether we realize it or not. People who consider themselves reasonable may not plaster their walls with hot, sexy pinups, but they still know who these people are, and they'll still choose to see or not see a movie based on the actor who's in it.

Number five - Teen girls are vulnerable to marketing, and part of that is linked to self-image. Studies have been done which show that girls with poor body image are heavily invested in celebrity worship; this tends to drop off as they reach their late teens. It's a fairly easy thought process to follow when you've seen it from the "girl side" of the fence. "Celebrity X is hot. I know this because the magazines say so, and Celebrity X is popular and I want to be popular. Celebrity X will now be the barometer by which I judge attractiveness, as this is what I'm told is hot." Is it shallow? Sure. But that's what's rammed down girls' throats from day dot; you need to look at the disease, not just the symptom.

The media has been affecting the behavior of both men and women for decades. It shapes our ideas of what masculinity and femininity should be, and not simply in the context of appearance, but in terms of how one should act, what one should be drawn to, what the definition of success is, what you should like, what you should be afraid of.

There's a bigger picture to take into consideration - not just how media and consumer culture affects tween and teen girls, but how it affects all of us.

Sources: http://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=4&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CDEQFjAD&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.researchgate.net%2Fpublicatio n%2F7911336_Intense-personal_celebrity_worship_and_body_image_evidence _of_a_link_among_female_adolescents%2Flinks%2F09e4 150c3959379c66000000&ei=EXyPVL2vAtXc8AXTnYDYAg&usg=AFQjCNGM7a2NUB1HycVjKoPYOs_SUqvqkQ&bvm=bv.81828268,d.dGc

http://dspace.library.uvic.ca:8080/bitstream/handle/1828/927/Jennifer%20Campbell%27s%20Thesis.pdf?sequence=1

Cure
12-15-2014, 07:27 PM
Some of his songs are catchy and cool with me. As a person, though, he seems like a dook butt.

The love he gets is a little extreme, but so is the hate he gets. Hating someone just for making music you don't like is retarded.

pennydreadful
12-15-2014, 07:40 PM
Yeah, I don't really understand the love or the hate either - I couldn't even name (or recognize) one of his songs if I tried.

As a rule, I try not to knock peoples' music tastes too much, cuz that sh*t's pretty personal - music means a lot to people sometimes and it feels rude to seriously bag someone's music collection if it's what gets them through the day.

IndigoErth
12-15-2014, 07:57 PM
Prior to adulthood I'm not sure most are consciously aware of that. They might hear it, but if it's someone they are into they are probably going to shove it into the denial box and feel convinced that this particular guy is different, that he's real and not like that. It's all these celeb magazines made for teens that talk about these people and how wonderful they are and on and on, and of course never really include any negatives.

Now how some of Beiber's fans choose to defend and continue to adore him after some of the stuff that has come out, I'll never know.

Female celebrities certainly get their fair share of overdone male admirers, even if the behavior seems pretty foreign to normal human beings. lol

snake
12-15-2014, 08:28 PM
I think he's a great children's entertainer. :lol:

Lethal Lullaby
12-16-2014, 10:38 AM
I guess I will admit that there's a select few songs of his that are decent, but I'd still prefer basically anyone else over him.
I hope no one took the Harry Styles having four nipples post the wrong way. It was more of a 'did you know?' fact. The whole looking through a list of celebrities with deformities started after I was looking for some info on Mila Kunis. Found out she has two different colored eyes, which I thought was pretty neat. Went to another site that showed other famous people with different colored eyes, then found a link to a page with pictures and descriptions of Celebrities with deformities. It was pretty interesting finding some of those things out.

pennydreadful
12-16-2014, 03:36 PM
Female celebrities certainly get their fair share of overdone male admirers, even if the behavior seems pretty foreign to normal human beings. lol

Totally. The way Leo and Dave feel about girls creaming over Beiber, I feel about the legion of men who think Fox is hot (because they've been told by the media that she's sexy - when really, she's no better or worse than any other starlet with decent looks to begin with who then had access to a plastic surgeon).

This probably comes off as pissy jealousy and hell, maybe it is. I'm just sick of female celebrities insisting that they get their figures from eating healthy and working out, and pretty girls like Fox insisting that they were ugly in highschool. Like - come on. Stop peddling the faux humility and trying to be relatable to the little people. You look good because you've got squillions of dollars and nothing to do all day except to work on having the perfect face, the perfect hair and the perfect body, with your legion of holistic chefs and personal trainers. Don't sugarcoat it.

Magazines aimed at teen girls really do pump out the celebrity worship though - I haven't even picked up one of those things in 15 years but I can remember what they were like when I was a teen; I can only imagine how much worse they've gotten.

Gunpowder
12-18-2014, 12:07 AM
I don't like the guy much - comes off as majorly stuck-up (granted, that isn't unique to a celebrity).

BUT, I think he gets more hate than he deserves. Everyone blew up on him a few years back like, "lol kid ain't gone through puberty yet", "kid sounds like a f*ckin' girl", that kind of thing. And that just...stuck. Permanently. I feel like people only bash him nowadays because it's the thing to do. Do I like him? No, not at all. But you don't see me goin' around taking shots at him for no reason other than just for kicks. He at least has some semblance of talent, unlike a lot of pop stars who have none at all, and don't get a fraction of the hate that he does.

Davetello
12-18-2014, 11:02 PM
I actually think Bieber is a decent looking guy, albeit it very young looking and yet to grow into his looks. You can see that he has good bone structure and classic attractive features - in contrast to Styles. So I can understand why young girls might find him physically attractive, although not to the pathetically sycophantic extent they display.

On the subject of Styles, this gave me a good laugh. Yes, it's a site full of misogynists, but they know their stuff when it comes to attractiveness and this post was spot on:

http://sluthate.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=31055

All the talk of maxillas, bimax, recessed jaw is obviously way over the heads of moron Wand Erection fans, whose entire thought process seems to be "in a boyband? Must be one of the best looking men ever!" - regardless of all the evidence to the contrary.

Styles is by a significant margin the most overrated human being I've ever seen in terms of physical attractiveness. Although loads of women think he's a mess so perhaps it's only deluded teen girls and desperate older ladies who have yet to grow up who like him.

If there's one thing I hate in any aspect of life, it's people who are vastly overrated and believe their own hype. Styles fulfils both criteria and as a result he's impossible to like. The fact that he's uneducated, has zero qualifications and has probably never read a book in his life also makes me hate him.

pennydreadful
12-18-2014, 11:30 PM
Well, apparently a lot of lesbians found hairstyle inspiration via Beiber's 'do over the years so... props to him for that, I guess? :-?

Davetello
12-18-2014, 11:33 PM
Well, what I'm really saying is that Bieber and Styles are both talentless, annoying, uneducated cretins...but at least you can understand Bieber's attractiveness to teen girls, from a physical standpoint. Styles has zero redeeming features, so he's easier to hate.

Leo656
12-19-2014, 07:51 AM
Does this Styles kid owe you money? :lol: J/K, we all have people we hate on a pathological level for reasons that even we ourselves only kinda-sorta understand. All good, homie. :)

For me, it's Timberlake, and I'unno why. I mean, I've never liked his music, it's not like I even hear it much or see him much, ever, at all. He affects my life in absolutely zero ways and I never even think about him unless I see his name when I'm skimming Yahoo for news. And yet, whenever I see him... I just want to punch him in the face until his head is on backwards. Never quite got why that is. :lol:

Maybe because he banged Britney back when that meant somethin', I'unno. :lol:

Davetello
12-19-2014, 08:18 AM
I think Timberlake's main problem is that he has the voice of a 9 year old girl. That and the fact that he's a clown. Coco Timberlake.

As for Styles, I can't really explain it. I just hate the little pr!ck. I hated him the first time I laid eyes on him, before I even knew his name or anything about him. I just didn't like the guy. Now every time I open a website to read current events there's a story about whichever gold-digger he's having a media-invented relationship with.

I hate the fact that there's so much fuss over such an unremarkable little tool. I seen an interview with him and he could barely string a coherent sentence together. To call him an imbecile would be an understatement. Factor in his complete lack of talent, and the general unwarranted hype around him and...well, it's just very easy to take a dislike to the incredibly overrated little charlatan.

The rest of his clueless bandmates will probably crawl back under their rock when No Direction's 15 minutes runs out. But I get the feeling that this parasite is gonna start some sh!t solo career and linger, Robbie Williams style. He'd be easy to avoid if it wasn't for the fact that stories about him pop up on places like yahoo even when I'm browing CURRENT EVENTS AND NOT ENTERTAINMENT (if you can call the **** he serves up 'entertainment').

He's the most overrated human being I've ever laid eyes on. I'm not even exaggerating. He makes guys like Bieber, Wayne Rooney, Cristiano Ronaldo really likeable by comparison.

Leo656
12-19-2014, 08:27 AM
At least Robbie Williams did "Angels". That's pretty. :)

Davetello
12-19-2014, 08:29 AM
It's all right. When some talentless clown does a good song I prefer to think about how much better it would be if a world-class vocalist was singing it instead. Like giving a monkey the keys to your ferrari. What a waste.

BubblyShell22
12-19-2014, 03:37 PM
I don't like the way he conducts himself and I don't care for his music, but what I don't get, and will NEVER understand, is the slavish devotion he gets from his fans. Give ya a perfect example of what I mean.

When I used to be a mover, I was packing this girl's bedroom once and their was this giant shrine to Bieber on her wall, all these pictures and stuff, and attached to the largest poster was this goofy hand-written letter. This girl was maybe 11, and she just went on and on about how madly in love she was with him and how "perfect" he was and would do anything to meet him, that she knew they were "perfect" for each other, that she was keeping a copy of the letter so that one day when they were together they would each have one to look back on, like... just so eye-rolling. That's just the stuff I remember. It kinda went on. :lol:

Well, when I was younger, I used to have a huge crush on Nick Carter from the Backstreet Boys and I did have some posters of him on my door along with some wrestling posters of DDP, too. But I never had a huge shrine to him in my room or wrote any letters to him. It was just a crush and it passed eventually. I still like the group themselves, but that's about it because I grew up and now that I have an actual boyfriend, I'm glad that I don't have to live in a bubble like that anymore.

I'm just so thankful I never jumped on the Bieber bandwagon. I think with girls it's that they have this romantic notion that any "cute" guy is worth dating without thinking about personalities and who they really are as people. I used to feel this way, too, but I grew up and realized that it's more than just about looks and that there's also more about who the person is. Hell, I fell in love with my BF after I discovered we both liked Harry Potter and we were both visually impaired. That's what did it for me, and that's what it's all about. Finding a common interest instead of just concentrating on looks.

blindturtle02
12-19-2014, 04:48 PM
I never liked the guy and my kid sister didn't either. Some songs are catchy and stick with you, but his stuff seemed to be played endlessly there for a while no matter where I was shopping. I'd be in TRU and you'd hear Baby blaring. My sister always agreed with me that he seemed rather sneaky. She said he had that look about him, and the kid is a pretty good judge of character, so I believed her. I still remember her calling me and laughing uncontrollably while shouting,"Cool! We were right!," whenever he'd gotten into trouble for doing whatever the heck it was he did in his neighborhood. Didn't he egg or tp a few houses while on drugs? Or was that some other singer? I didn't know who it was at first when my kid sister called because she never laughs that hard. Before the phone call, she spent a little time making fun of his hair and laughing about how full of himself he appeared to be, but that was about it. She'd also watch this video where he got hit in the face or head with something at one of his concerts. That cracked her up. My mom also disliked the guy from the very first. She said the same thing about him having some crafty look. I guess Shakespeare would have called that look,"lean and hungry." Eh, who knows? I just got so tired of listening to that Baby song they'd play at my local Bestbuy and other haunts all the time. I should check to see if youtube still has that vid with James Earl Jones reading the lyrics on some talkshow. I managed to get through that okay. I wonder if 2012 Mikey also dislikes Justin.

pennydreadful
12-19-2014, 09:00 PM
For me, it's Timberlake, and I'unno why. I mean, I've never liked his music, it's not like I even hear it much or see him much, ever, at all. He affects my life in absolutely zero ways and I never even think about him unless I see his name when I'm skimming Yahoo for news. And yet, whenever I see him... I just want to punch him in the face until his head is on backwards. Never quite got why that is. :lol:

Maybe because he banged Britney back when that meant somethin', I'unno. :lol:

If I tell you to cry me a river... exactly how far to the moon will you punch me? :lol:

Leo656
12-19-2014, 09:01 PM
Up, over, and back down. Don't even care you have a vulva, that sh*t be earned. :lol:

pennydreadful
12-19-2014, 09:01 PM
I guess I'd be waving... bye bye bye?

Davetello
12-19-2014, 09:08 PM
You'd deserve it, penny. What goes around comes around.

Leo656
12-19-2014, 09:14 PM
http://i895.photobucket.com/albums/ac160/brockksmashh/rockgif8_zps1fbe7043.gif~original

Davetello
12-19-2014, 09:15 PM
Any more sarcastic gifs and I will Pop. This I Promise You.

Leo656
12-19-2014, 09:23 PM
You know a lot more Timberlake songs than I do. F@G! :lol:

Davetello
12-19-2014, 09:26 PM
You know a lot more Timberlake songs than I do. F@G! :lol:

Homophobic slurs really aren't becoming of such an educated young gentleman. I'm willing to open your mind, No Strings Attached.

Besides, I have google :)

Leo656
12-19-2014, 10:04 PM
But... but I was slurring ironically! :lol:

pennydreadful
12-20-2014, 02:40 AM
http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/98/ac/4a/98ac4af7209c5dbec7468e3f0262737e.jpg

Netkeeper
12-20-2014, 07:58 AM
This thread is ****ing incredible and I love all of you.

Leo656
12-20-2014, 12:22 PM
Keep it in your pants, kid. :lol:

J/K. You're alright with me, guy.

Some of you cats drive me nuts when I see the way you get on each other from time to time but it's only because you're all among my favorites. :)

penny: Gotta admit, that skit DID make me laugh. THEN I wanted to punch him for making me laugh. :lol:

BubblyShell22
12-20-2014, 03:19 PM
I liked his D*ck in the Box song he did on SNL. I have to admit, I've never hated Timberlake myself and feel he's a pretty good singer and has gone far, but I know not everyone agrees with me and that's okay. I know there was a DJ on one of my local radio stations that did a parody of his song "Like I Love You" and it was called "Like I Love Weed." It was great.

Netkeeper
12-20-2014, 07:12 PM
Keep it in your pants, kid. :lol:

J/K. You're alright with me, guy.
Good, because I'm about to unzip.

Leo656
12-20-2014, 07:22 PM
HAH, lemme step back a few feet and give ya some room. :lol:

Amaranthus
12-24-2014, 07:53 AM
I remember hating him with a passion at the age of 12.
Nowadays I just ignore musicians I don't like. Because that's what normal people do.

slashpieturtlemix
12-24-2014, 08:04 AM

Do I, personally, like him? No. But I'm also not a fan of hate bandwagons so I'm not gonna go out of my way to bash him.

& not for nothin' but on a TMNT forum full of perverted dark-minded adults, you'd be hard-pressed to find the type to love a mainstream pop artist.

...then again this is coming from a 6'3 bearded menace of counter-culture whose avatar is of a Japanese pop star. What do I know? :tlol:

All this did was make me think of that Japanese pop star with a beard lol

MsMarvelDuckie
12-28-2014, 04:46 PM
Ye gods, I can't stand Beiber myself, and will cheer the day he stops being treated like a demigod, the little media whore that he is. And the sad part is, he's not even famous for his music anymore, because he hasn't MADE any in at least a couple of years, AFAIK. Now he's just like the Kardashians- famous for being rich and famous. Stupid and disgusting. I guarantee that in ten years (barring more media shenanegans(sp?)) we won't even remember his name.

Sort of like what happened to the boy band of MY day- New Kids. They've had ONE concert that I recall in the last twenty years since the group broke up. Only ONE went on to do anything big afterward, and that was Donny Whalburg. And his brother Mark- from Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch. Remember them? Neither does anyone else. (As a side note, I never cared much for either of them, the only one I really liked was Joey McKintyre- who had a brief solo career, then dropped off the map.)