PDA

View Full Version : Ninja Turtles: Lost and Found [para]

toxicZodiac
09-13-2014, 08:44 PM
SUMMARY
This is an adaptation of 2k3 series, IDW comics, and 2k12. It's more heavy on 2k3, but there are some changes and differences. The turtles are basically teens and are involved with a war with the Foot and various warring factors. Saki, aka the Shredder, knows that Yoshi is still alive and is determined to finish what he started nineteen years ago. Yoshi is of course now a rat named Splinter, having abandoned his human past to raise his four adopted turtle sons underneath New York. While the Foot is already turning the city into a battle ground with the Purple Dragons stealing from the residents to provide for the Foot and their resources. Agent Bishop is set on bringing Saki down, as well as keeping Earth protected from alien invasions.

With only a certain number of allies, the turtles work to end the Shredder for good if they were ever going to be safe. But there is far more that they don't know... Would they be able to discover what would help them before the Shredder succeeds in his plans of making super soldiers using the chemicals he stole from TCRI?

RULES
Fun and simple;
1) No Godmodding, infomodding, powerplaying. Seriously, that's not cool. Don't do it.
2) Depending on the popularity this gets, only 7 canons per person! And of course, you only get to have one turtle team canon unless I say otherwise. You can have however many original characters, though.. Just keep in mind of how many characters you're juggling. Also try your best to be in character, too.
3) This is a paragraph roleplay, which means you are writing paragraphs. I recommend at least ONE paragraph [150 words]. If I catch you not putting effort or shooting less than that each time then I will remove you from the game.
4) While OC's are alright, but me and others will not be up for mary sues and I will always ask for a profile to look at. They must not have an already established relationship with ANY of the canons without a liable reason. Some species or races may not fit here, so if you come with something not common I'll have to think about it.
5) We are currently not accepting crossovers.
6) Be sure to also follow the Technodrome's rules as well.
7) I am subject to adding more rules or revise them
8) Most important of all: Have fun! Roleplaying is something to do for fun and not a chore.

CHARACTERS
Turtle Team
Splinter
Leonardo : electricn
Raphael : hellsing
Donatello : netkeeper
Michelangelo : snake
Casey Jones
April O'Neil : lethal lullaby

Allies
Irma
Angel
Leatherhead : charmedserenity
Mona Lisa
Mei Pieh Chi (http://queentoxicz.weebly.com/mei-pieh-chi.html) : toxiczodiac

Enemies
Saki [Shredder] : RESERVED [pm if interested]
Karai : toxiczodiac
Hun : snake
Tiger Claw : electricn
Alopex : charmedserenity

Independent
Bishop : RESERVED [pm if interested]
Baxter Stockman
Old Hob : charmedserenity

Other
Utroms
The Underground mutants

Not all canon characters are going to be listed. If it's a canon and not on the list, then you're free to ask about it/for it

toxicZodiac
09-13-2014, 08:44 PM
ORIGINAL CHARACTERS
Augustus Hunter (http://queentoxicz.weebly.com/augustus.html) and Selena Hunter (http://queentoxicz.weebly.com/selena.html) : toxiczodiac

Shilo/Shadow (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showpost.php?p=1013554&postcount=336) and Donaven (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showpost.php?p=1337893&postcount=356) : lethal lullaby

toxicZodiac
09-13-2014, 08:45 PM
POST ORDERS
Scene 1 [manhattan streets]
toxiczodiac

Scene 2 [manhattan alleyways]
snake
electricn
hellsing
charmedserenity
netkeeper

Scene 3 [antique shop]
lethal lullaby
charmedserenity

Scene 4 [downtown manhattan]
lethal lullaby

toxicZodiac
09-13-2014, 08:48 PM
last reserved post... possibly

Netkeeper
09-13-2014, 08:58 PM
STEALS THE DONATELLO and runs

Blackeyedsonic
09-13-2014, 09:11 PM
Can I join as my OC Steve maple?

toxicZodiac
09-13-2014, 09:33 PM
Can I join as my OC Steve maple?
got a profile?

Blackeyedsonic
09-13-2014, 09:41 PM
Name: Steve maple

Other names: sir mystery/s816(prison number)/wildcat(formerly)

Goals:to be wealthy/to own all the diarys

Affiliations: the mystery store/family

Home: gravity falls,Oregon

Relatives: to be filled later

Pets:none

Likes:making money/toffee peanuts/cheap labor/drama and romance movies/scaring kids on summerween/fights

Dislikes:losing the remote/Pioneer Day/loseing fights due to age/heights(formerly)/saying please and thank you(but he will when trying to be exstra polight)

Powers and abilitys:tourist trapping/passing off frauds real/Boxing
Stopped ageing at some unknown point gets 9 lives a day/cat vision(can see as good as a house cat)/other cat like senses

Weapons: brass knuckles/Boxing gloves/baseball bat

Quote: "when life gives you lemons you make lemon aid"

(Guess his two insparstions)

Here it is

toxicZodiac
09-13-2014, 09:44 PM

Likes:making money/toffee peanuts/cheap labor/drama and romance movies/scaring kids on summerween/fights

Dislikes:losing the remote/Pioneer Day/loseing fights due to age/heights(formerly)/saying please and thank you(but he will when trying to be exstra polight)

Stopped ageing at some unknown point gets 9 lives a day/cat vision(can see as good as a house cat)/other cat like senses

Here it is
I'm sorry, we're not accepting crossovers at the moment.

Blackeyedsonic
09-13-2014, 09:47 PM
Ok then I'm gonna make a rp later maybe you can join it

toxicZodiac
09-13-2014, 09:48 PM
I'll likely be busy with this one. Sorry, man.

Blackeyedsonic
09-13-2014, 09:50 PM
No problem dude

snake
09-13-2014, 09:51 PM

Here it is
So he's Grunkle Stan with a different name?
-----

Anyways, I guess I'll join as Mikey. What universe are we playing in?

Blackeyedsonic
09-13-2014, 10:02 PM
-----

Well kinda but mixed with wildcat from DC comics

toxicZodiac
09-13-2014, 10:07 PM
-----

its abit of a mix but more heavy on 2k3. Shredders not defeated, or a utrom for that matter. The turtles are gearing for a war but they know they're going to need more allies. This is pretty much the first two seasons of 2k3, with some differences and adaptations

snake
09-13-2014, 10:12 PM
its abit of a mix but more heavy on 2k3. Shredders not defeated, or a utrom for that matter. The turtles are gearing for a war but they know they're going to need more allies. This is pretty much the first two seasons of 2k3, with some differences and adaptations

Okay. Sounds cool. I'll be Mikey.

toxicZodiac
09-13-2014, 10:18 PM
and you are mikey. Hope you don't mind this being a para roleplay

snake
09-13-2014, 10:19 PM
and you are mikey. Hope you don't mind this being a para roleplay

What's that?

EDIT- Read rules. I'm fine with it. I usually play with paragraphs.

Lethal Lullaby
09-13-2014, 10:21 PM
Ahem. May I be April Oniel and maybe (if you're okay with it) my two OCs:
Mystee (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showpost.php?p=907872&postcount=329) and Jason (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showpost.php?p=1272850&postcount=351)?

snake
09-13-2014, 10:22 PM
Hopefully this doesn't go inactive.

toxicZodiac
09-13-2014, 10:30 PM
Ahem. May I be April Oniel and maybe (if you're okay with it) my two OCs:
Mystee (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showpost.php?p=907872&postcount=329) and Jason (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showpost.php?p=1272850&postcount=351)?

I don't know how Vampires would work here as there hadn't really been any in the series. I'll have to get back to you on that. Jason can work though, just spruce him up abit and have him just be mutated similarly to the turtles. TCRI is behind a LOT of accidental mutations, so you can play with this. Also get rid of his predetermined relationship with the turtles. I prefer no OC's know about any of the canons, especially the TMNT, without a very good reason.

Though I can make some things slide like foot soldiers, purple dragons, member of the Earth protection force, etc. But OC's can't be friends or lovers to any of the canons or be related to them in any way.

Lethal Lullaby
09-13-2014, 10:33 PM
I'm not sure how vampires would play into this. Let me think about it and I'll get back to you on Mystee. Jason can fit, but he must not have a predestined relationship or history with any of the canons unless you have a really good reason for it.

Hmm. Well Jason is Mystee's pet. Actually nevermind about them. Are characters that are like part android allowed? If so I'd like to be: Shilo/Shadow (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showpost.php?p=1013554&postcount=336) (But like she meets them in here a diff way). And if no then will Donaven Meyers (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showpost.php?p=1337893&postcount=356) (should i not include the whole getting Shredder new eyes thing?) be okay?

toxicZodiac
09-13-2014, 10:38 PM
Hmm. Well Jason is Mystee's pet. Actually nevermind about them. Are characters that are like part android allowed? If so I'd like to be: Shilo/Shadow (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showpost.php?p=1013554&postcount=336) (But like she meets them in here a diff way). And if no then will Donaven Meyers (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showpost.php?p=1337893&postcount=356) (should i not include the whole getting Shredder new eyes thing?) be okay?
Shilo/Shadow and Donaven are alright. Just remember that they don't know the TMNT in this game.. I can side Don's past with the Shredder since Saki tends to approach people for offers or favors.

Lethal Lullaby
09-13-2014, 10:41 PM
Shilo/Shadow and Donaven are alright. Just remember that they don't know the TMNT in this game.. I can side Don's past with the Shredder since Saki tends to approach people for offers or favors.

:D whoohoo. Thanks. I'll do my best with them. If it seems like I'm Gmodding at any point tell me right away, please? Idk if I do, but I just wanna be on the safe side. OH boy, I can't wait for this to start. :thyper:

toxicZodiac
09-13-2014, 11:03 PM
still open for more players, if anyone's interested

Electric
09-13-2014, 11:20 PM
welp donnies gone :/ can i be leo?

and if he fits, OC chandler?

toxicZodiac
09-13-2014, 11:22 PM
welp donnies gone :/ can i be leo?

and if he fits, OC chandler?
if it is a crossover no, but show me the profile first.

Electric
09-13-2014, 11:27 PM
not a crossover, just dont know about the "pre determined relationship" thing Name: Chandler Carbonelle
Hair: Blond
Eyes: Green
Tall, average build, intelligent
Weapon: Black collapsible compound bow, black metal quiver with magnetic bottom to hold in carbon fiber arrows. He uses both sharp and blunt arrows, and also has rigged an arrow that opens into a grapnel with an industrial strength cord. It can be retracted into a small metal spool attached to a thick black belt.
Abilities: archery, gymnastics
Look: Chandler wears gray khakis with low white shoes, a green tshirt with a black zip up hoodie over it. He's seen Casey jones when he was vigilanting one night, and has decided that if he ever goes, he will wear a black sleek coat with a hood, black boots and black fingerless gloves.

Chandler is the cousin of April O'Neil. He lives in Illinois with his family but recently moved to New York. He lives with his and Aprils aunt, the same one she stayed with when her dad was kidnapped.

Chandler has practiced archery since he was young and has won awards for it in both states he's lived in. He's also been involved with gymnastics for years.

While living with his aunt and April, chandler noticed Aprils consistent long absences, and one day followed her until she disappeared into the sewers. He never brought it up to April or their aunt, but is determined to figure out where she's going.

toxicZodiac
09-13-2014, 11:58 PM
it basically means what it means. Character can't be related or know certain canons, like the TMNT without liable explanation. Unless OC is working for like for say, Saki, Utroms, etc. Then I can let slide... But they can't be related or have an already set relationship other than just small acquaintanceship .

CharmedSerenity
09-14-2014, 02:59 AM
*perks* If Netkeeper's taking Donnie, can I have Leatherhead?

Netkeeper
09-14-2014, 03:30 AM
*perks* If Netkeeper's taking Donnie, can I have Leatherhead?
http://i.imgur.com/S7TAnNH.jpg

CharmedSerenity
09-14-2014, 03:35 AM
Sign me up for Alopex as well, :D

toxicZodiac
09-14-2014, 03:26 PM
you got LH and Alopex. Waiting for more takers.

Electric
09-14-2014, 04:49 PM
I can take tigerclaw

snake
09-15-2014, 12:51 PM
I'll take Hun as well.

CharmedSerenity
09-17-2014, 11:46 AM
*flies in* He's not on the list but I call dibs on Old Hob as the muse suddenly attached itself to me.

And can he be listed under Independent?

Metroid
09-17-2014, 05:09 PM
May i please play as Raphael?

toxicZodiac
09-20-2014, 01:46 PM
We seem to have enough characters now, for the most part. Anyone else not taken will be NPCd by me until someone manages to take them.

I will begin.

toxicZodiac
09-20-2014, 02:06 PM
Date: August 11 2014
Time: 8:46 PM

Foot were patrolling the rooftops tonight, with Karai leading it. They were keeping an eye out for their enemies, or people who would dare trespass their headquarters that were perfectly hidden in a skyscraper. The citizens of the city were not so aware of where these ninjas coming from, but they live in fear as the Purple Dragons steal and threaten. Karai had paused as she saw a figure down below. Could it be one of the turtles? She was not sure. She only managed to catch a glimpse of fabric. If they were wearing clothes, they were awfully fast to be a normal civilian. She took a couple of her soldiers with her and followed after what she had saw, having the others spread out to continue their patrol. The young woman had stopped as she saw the figure did, noting the location and getting a better view. Just a person on a bike, a false alarm. Yet... there was something about this person.

She inspected closer, seeing the bulkiness for what indicated to be a female civilian; particularly when it came to the back. Rather odd. She continued to watch, wondering what this female would do next. The figure was just browsing windows it seemed, walking her bike by her side. Karai almost saw a flick of green on this womans face and furrowed her brows. This can't be one of the turtles....

snake
09-20-2014, 10:11 PM
Date- August 11 2014
Location- Manhatten Alleyways
Time- 8:46 PM
---
Michealangelo stood on top of a ledge just above the scene of a crime. A bulky man with red hair and a black jacket lunged forward at a woman. He recognized the symbol on his back as a purple dragon. Michealangelo had went off on his own during the patrol after a fall out with Leo. He needed to prove his worth to the team, and now seemed like the perfect time. The turtle leaped off the ledge and tossed a smoke bomb. The dragon coughed as nunchucks wrapped around his neck. The woman ran away through the smoke. The dragon was knocked out by a swift blow to the head. Michealangelo took out his turtle comm and gave a tip to the police. He headed back to his brothers.

"Guys! I stopped a crime! I did it!"

Electric
09-20-2014, 11:11 PM
Leo stormed over to Mikey crossing his arms.
"Mikey! You took off in the middle of a patrol. We had no idea where you were." He was secretly proud of Mikey for stopping some form of crime, but he had disobeyed orders and abandoned the team, and he couldn't be praised for that. "Come on. We still have ground to cover" He said. "And stick with the team" he continues, looking directly at Mikey, before jumping to the next rooftop

Lethal Lullaby
09-21-2014, 03:46 PM
Date: August 11, 2014

April was getting ready to close up her antique store since it was getting close to closing time. She first had to make sure each item was locked up or in a safe place. She was thankful for Donatello installing a security system for her.

"Hmm. Am I forgetting anything?" April asked herself as she looked around. She saw the keys to lock up the door and remembered. "Oh right." She walked over and removed the keys from the hook before turning around and walking to the front door.

After locking the front door the red haired woman turned the open sign to 'closed'.

~*~

Date: August 11, 2014

Somewhere downtown a man in a trench cost and shades was walking around. He had his hands in his pockets taking occasional stops to look around. His short blone hair had a messy look to it along with some grey hairs.

The man stopped to hear someone getting attacked. He went over and saw the red haired Purple Dragon lying unconscious on the ground. A small smirk grew on his face as he knelt down by the man opening up the brief case he had with him. He pulled out a scapel and started cutting into the Purple Dragon's head

Metroid
09-22-2014, 03:42 PM
There was a slight breeze on the rooftop where Raphael and his brothers were standing. a cold breeze blew by and made a chill run down Raphael's spine. 'Where is Mikey?' Raphael thought to himself. Raphael heard a thud and turned around as Michelangelo jumped on the roof with them. He watched as Leonardo stormed up to him, demanding an answer to which crime he stopped. Then followed Leonardo to the next rooftop.

CharmedSerenity
09-23-2014, 03:21 PM

Lurking in the shadows of a chimney on the building's roof, he studied the trio of teenagers and there was a brief glimpse of brown and white as the silent watcher shifted in the shadows. He wanted to see what those reptilian freaks did now before deciding on what his next move would be. While he wasn't about to attack first for once, especially against three of the four Turtles seeing how that would be suicide.

Not moving from the cover of the shadows, his single eye narrowed and his face twisted into an angry grimace as he shoved his hands into the pockets of his trenchcoat and continued to watch them. No sign of the brainy one yet and if he was lucky enough for the teenagers to not spot him, he could trail them back to their Lair and make that damn rat pay for robbing him of his other eye.

A flicker of movement from nearby made the fox*stop and step into the more shadowy areas as she scanned the buildings surrounding her current location. The coast seemed to be clear, the source being a bird and she shifted in the shadows for a moment or two before coming out of the concealment that the darker areas of the roof provided and breaking into a run, she leaped over another alleyway.

Back-flipping onto the next roof-top, she took up a perch on the edge of the roof to watch and wait for a few seconds as if checking that no-one had spotted her movements. The fox then somersaulted over the top of the alleyway and skidded along the top of the building's roof and kept running to leap over another gap between two buildings then stopped. Her assignment was to watch the O'Neil woman's shop in case the Turtles showed up here.

Netkeeper
09-24-2014, 03:38 AM
August 11, 8:46 PM
Manhattan Alleyways
[______________________]

Don was in the process of firing up a tracking device so he could scout how far away Mike was -- not about to go after him himself, since that'd just split things up -- when his brother came up to them himself, looking pretty smug. Not anything he honestly didn't expect. The device didn't get turned on in the process.

Don raised an eyebrow at Leo's over-protective scolding, but chose not to speak his mind. One had to pick their battles and it'd be stupid to raise any concern about something so insignificant. So instead, he turned to tuck the geek toys away, tailing behind Raph a little slower than the others.

"Come on, Mikey," he said almost playfully, gesturing for Mikey to follow, "no need to fill up your mischief quota so early, y'know."