PDA

View Full Version : [For Sale] 25th Ann Set Carded (Missing Shredder)

Powder
09-15-2014, 10:58 PM
I've got the whole set of 25th anniversary re-issue figures except for Shredder. That's 4 turtles, April, Splinter, Bebop, Rocksteady, Foot Soldier, & Slash. They're all still on card, though there is some shelf wear (The bottom card corners on several of them are slightly warped forward, bought them that way from TRU). Had them hanging on display for several years, but I could use some pocket dough (& wall space, actually! :trazz:). Not sure what to ask for these, so I'm humoring offers. Would prefer to sell them as a set, but if folks want me to break 'em up, I guess I will. I'll take pics if there's any interest in these at all. I've also got the accompanying Party Wagon, though I had opened & displayed it, the box is still in tact & everything is in nice shape.

Holla~

Powder
09-18-2014, 11:32 AM
Bumpola!!!

Donatellodude
09-20-2014, 10:56 PM
Interested in Donatello. Pm me your price if you still have him.

Powder
09-20-2014, 11:23 PM
I wanna wait a little bit longer before I break the set up. I'll give you a heads up when/if that time comes.

TMNTooze
09-23-2014, 08:37 PM
Would you consider breaking up almost half of the set? Any pics of the set? Interested in Slash, Beebop, Rocksteady, and April if conditions are good with bubbles free of scratches and dents, can deal with a little shelf wear on the bottom as long as bubble is firmly attached. If interested could you shoot me a price? LMK.

Powder
09-24-2014, 06:30 AM
Alright, I'll take some pics later & shoot you a PM!

TMNTooze
09-24-2014, 09:30 PM
Sounds good, waitin for a PM.