PDA

View Full Version : ChadH's Collection(early stages)

ChadH
09-16-2014, 01:41 PM
Hey guys! Only my third post on here but clearly have been a TMNT fan since about '87. Anyways, I thought I would start a thread for my stuff. My comic room is still being shifted around and re-organized at this moment so I don't have any pics of stuff set up. I used to be a huge Batman collector so selling statues and 1000+ Batman CGC graded comics is taking a long time and much effort. It will be worth it though to have a turtles collection I can be proud of. Well, here is the Playmates statue set I just got in. I'm hopeful to get a NECA set in and finish my AFA 85+ graded run of original Playmates figures. I've got Leo still need the rest. Although, that will get put on hold if I can EVER find a Turtlemania Gold. :ohwell: Enjoy! Any questions fire away! :tgrin:

Redrumh2o
09-16-2014, 01:44 PM
Glad to see you come over from the CGC boards....can't wait to see everything you have all in one place! There are going to be a lot of jaws on the floor here :teek::teek: I think your collection is already one of the most amazing ones around!

ChadH
09-17-2014, 12:47 PM
Glad to see you come over from the CGC boards....can't wait to see everything you have all in one place! There are going to be a lot of jaws on the floor here :teek::teek: I think your collection is already one of the most amazing ones around!
Thank's man! Love your collection thread. I wish I could find that blasted shell! I've looked all over. I've got some ideas for the room it's just going to take some time. I've got about 25 pieces of OA going to the framer in the next few days. I also love those AFA graded figures. I've got Leo but need the other 3. Also trying to build my post count up so I can post in the WTB :lol:

TheCanadiandrome
09-22-2014, 02:57 PM
love them statues! super jealous! lol

Kujakoo
09-23-2014, 07:46 PM
Love the statues, can wait to see the rest of the collection! Thanks for sharing! :tgrin: