PDA

View Full Version : Movie featured in Galaxy Note 4 'Then and Now' Commercial

graphic_content
09-16-2014, 04:15 PM
oxhSnNZH3Rk

00:26-00:30 - When the narrator is demonstrating the ability to multi-task on the phone, the movie playing on the phone is none other than the new 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' film.

funnily enough, it features the scene when Donnie uses his staff to hurl Raph at an armored Humvee, during which the narrator says "...wait for it...I like that part."

regardless of what you think of the movie - I think its pretty cool that its being used to help market new tech.

On a personal note; I own the NOTE II, and love it; will be upgrading to the NOTE IV once it releases :)

Powder
09-16-2014, 04:31 PM
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=47693

TigerClaw
09-16-2014, 06:28 PM
oxhSnNZH3Rk

00:26-00:30 - When the narrator is demonstrating the ability to multi-task on the phone, the movie playing on the phone is none other than the new 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' film.

funnily enough, it features the scene when Donnie uses his staff to hurl Raph at an armored Humvee, during which the narrator says "...wait for it...I like that part."

regardless of what you think of the movie - I think its pretty cool that its being used to help market new tech.

On a personal note; I own the NOTE II, and love it; will be upgrading to the NOTE IV once it releases :)
I saw that commercial on TV. Samsung probably has some partnership with Paramount.

Shark_Blade
09-16-2014, 07:49 PM
Best film for best device. :tlove: